9/23/17, Rev 12:5, X etc..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
this is a very interesting point. this is not an idiom. Naomi25 is correct. our Lord Jesus made a clear statement. if no one wants to address the statement I will.

to understand this statement one must understand who God is and understand the "DIVINE WILL" of God. it will take 3 scripture to understand this divine act of the will of God. I will make this as short as possible.
#1. Matthew 6:3 "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". both of your hands?, you know what each do. but it's an act of one will NOT TO KNOW. let's see this divine act of God will in action.
#2. Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more". now God knows EVERYTHING, so how can he not remember our sins? how, by the act of his divine will. now, keep this in mind and Matthew 6:3 when we see #3.
#3. Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals". the one who sits on the throne is the Lord Jesus, our great High Priest. now the question, what hand was the book in? answer the RIGHT HAND. going back to Matthew 6:3 let not your left hand know what the right hand is doing. by the father (the LAMB, not the Lamb of God , but the Lamb, the root) taking the book out of the Son right hand, now by divine principle, the act of his "WILL" he wills not to know. for the book contain all the dates, which is now out of the Son's hands. so truly only the father know by the divine act of God's will. simple. no idiom, just fact as how the Godhead works.

hope this help.
Dosent help in any way shape or form man. This is so far of the mark and totally out of context. I find it hard to comprehend hopw you could even come up with something like this. Where did you find this. I am really hoping it was not in your head?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God is Eternal. Jesus was fully God "walking on the earth in the flesh".
He left the power behind and lived as a man in a right relationship with God. To show us what we came from and how we can live the same as Christ. In the flesh here and now.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dosent help in any way shape or form man. This is so far of the mark and totally out of context. I find it hard to comprehend hopw you could even come up with something like this. Where did you find this. I am really hoping it was not in your head?

No it's in the bible, just Spiritually discern by those who have eyes to see..... (smile).
just a note: before you condemn something, you should look into it to see if it's true or not.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is an idiom. Jesus was referring to the Feast of trumpets, in which nobody knew when the first sliver of the new moon would appear. Jesus actually comes like a thief to nonbelievers, Matt 24:38-39. Believers will not be surprised by that day, 1 Thess 5:1-11. Jesus also commands us to wake up so He doesn't come like a thief to us, Rev 3:3. If only people would study Jewish customs. :(

sorry, but this have nothing to do with Jewish customs as to the divine principle of God's act of his will. but if you want to believe what you posted, no problem, go for it, but I'm not going to argue about it. thanks for the post.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
sorry, but this have nothing to do with Jewish customs as to the divine principle of God's act of his will. but if you want to believe what you posted, no problem, go for it, but I'm not going to argue about it. thanks for the post.

Well, it kinda does. If you go to Leviticus 23 there are seven feasts of the Lord. The word "festival" in Hebrew is translated "moed" which means: appointed time, place, or meeting. The first four feasts have already been fulfilled by Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago, and the last three are still future.

Jesus fulfilled the first four feasts to the day literally, and the next feast on God's calendar is the Feast of Trumpets which is on 9/21/17 to 9/23/17 the same time the great sign appears in heaven. Each festival (an appointed time in history) represents an event Jesus fulfilled or will fulfill in the near future. The Feast of Trumpets represents the rapture of the church at the end of the church age, the age of Grace.

1. The Passover (God leads the Jews out of Egypt and slavery)
2. Unleavened Bread (The Death and Burial of Jesus Christ)
3. First Fruits (Resurrection of Jesus Christ)
4. Feast of Weeks/Pentecost (The beginning of the church age, Holy Spirit indwells believers)
5. Feast of Trumpets (The rapture of the church)
6. Day of Atonement (Jesus lands on the Mount of Olives and atones for the sins of Israel at the end of the 7 year tribulation)
7. Feast of Tabernacles (The 1,000 year reign with Christ)

- Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
I came across something interesting. The highlighted part below actually reads "the children of your people". It reminds me of how Israel is our mother, and we are the children.

Dan 12:1-2 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

1121 [e] bə-nê בְּנֵ֣י the children Noun
5971 [e] ‘am-me-ḵā עַמֶּךָ֒ of your people Noun

Isa 50:1 This is what the LORD says: “Where is your mother's certificate of divorce with which I sent her away? Or to which of my creditors did I sell you? Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away.

Jer 3:8 I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries. Yet I saw that her unfaithful sister Judah had no fear; she also went out and committed adultery.

Another good study..

Dan 12:11 "From the time (eth) that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

6256 [e] ū-mê-‘êṯ וּמֵעֵת֙ and from the time Noun

eth: time
Original Word: עֵת
Part of Speech: Noun Feminine
Transliteration: eth
Phonetic Spelling: (ayth)
Short Definition: time

NASB Translation
always* (1), appointed time (1), circumstances (1), continually* (1), interval* (1), mealtime* (1), now (3), period (1), season (10), some (1), time (226), timely (1), times (27), when (8), whenever (1), year (2).

c. appointed time, ׳בְּעֵת תֵּת וגו 1 Samuel 18:19 at the appointed time of giving, Ezekiel 7:7,12; Isaiah 13:22, מְּקֻדָּתָם ׳ע Jeremiah 8:12; Jeremiah 10:15 = Jeremiah 51:18; Jeremiah 46:21; Jeremiah 50:27 compare (with finite verb) Jeremiah 6:15; Jeremiah 49:8; Jeremiah 50:31, אַרְצוֺ ׳ע Jeremiah 27:7, גּוֺיִם ׳ע Ezekiel 30:3,לְעִתִּים מְזֻמָּנִים Ezra 10:14; Nehemiah 10:35 compareNehemiah 13:31; מוֺעֵד ׳עַדעֿ 2 Samuel 24:15; Psalm 103:14 ("" מוֺעֵד), etc.; compare עֵת וּמִשְׁמָּט Ecclesiastes 8:5,6 (for time of judgment),עִתּוֺ Ecclesiastes 9:12; especially לְעֵת קֵץ Daniel 8:7; compare Daniel 11:35,40; Daniel 12:4,9, עֲוֺן קֵץ ׳כְּע Ezekiel 21:30; Ezekiel 21:34; compare Ezekiel 35:5; לְקֵץ הָעִתִּים Daniel 11:13.

If you go to Leviticus 23 there are seven feasts of the Lord. The word "festival" in Hebrew is translated "moed" which means: appointed time, place, or meeting. The first four feasts have already been fulfilled by Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago, and the last three are still future. Jesus fulfilled the first four feasts to the day literally, and the next feast on God's calendar is the Feast of Trumpets which is on 9/23/17 the same day the great sign appears in heaven. Each festival (an appointed time in history) represents an event Jesus fulfilled or will fulfill in the near future. The Feast of Trumpets represents the rapture of the church at the end of the church age, the age of Grace.

1. The Passover (God leads the Jews out of Egypt and slavery)
2. Unleavened Bread (The Death and Burial of Jesus Christ)
3. First Fruits (Resurrection of Jesus Christ)
4. Feast of Weeks/Pentecost (The beginning of the church age, Holy Spirit indwells believers)
5. Feast of Trumpets (The rapture of the church)
6. Day of Atonement (Jesus lands on the Mount of Olives and atones for the sins of Israel at the end of the 7 year tribulation)
7. Feast of Tabernacles (The 1,000 year reign with Christ)

Nov 2, 2016
USA
This is an alternate time line from Steve's time line on..http://www.heavenlysign2017.com

This was an interesting study. When we place the 1290/1335 days at the middle of the 70th week, the end days still comes out to 75 days extra, same as Steve. Steve says the daily sacrifice is us (the body of Christ) and the 1290 days starts at the Feast of Trumpets in 2017. The time line I've created below confirms that the daily sacrifice represents animal sacrifice in the third temple ending at the middle of the 70th week and the 1290 days starts at the abomination of desolation.

My personal belief and conclusion is that if Steve is correct then the sudden destruction spoken of in 1 Thess 5:1-3 refers to the chaos that occurs after rapture and not the start of the 70th week. Friends, family members and (children?) will suddenly vanish on a global scale; not to mention car accidents, looting, rioting and planes falling from the sky. Then 30 days later God confirms a covenant to start the 70th week, and the two witnesses appear amongst the chaos. Everything else is history.

The point I'm trying to make with this time line is that no matter where you place the 1290 days, I do believe rapture will happen first on the Feast of Trumpets. I have to admit though that this study was exciting, I had a lot of fun. Whichever way it happens, only God knows.

Dan 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

Dan 12:11-12 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

Matt 24:15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’a spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

2 Thess 2:4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Different Types of Sayings
rapture - 1 Thess 4:17, Rev 12:5
seven years - Eze 39:9
time, times and half a time - Dan 7:25, Dan 12:7, Rev 12:14
one seven - Dan 9:27
1290 days - Dan 12:11
1335 days - Dan 12:12
sudden destruction - 1 Thess 5:1-3
42 months - Rev 11:2, Rev 13:5
1260 days - Rev 11:3, Rev 12:6

New Time line
Rapture - 1 Thess 4:17, Rev 12:5
All seven years - Eze 39:9, Dan 9:27
Start of 70th week/Sudden Destruction - 1 Thess 5:1-3
First 3.5 years/1260 days/Two Witnesses - Rev 11:3
1290/1335 days - This starts here/Abomination of Desolation - Dan 12:11-12
Latter 3.5 years/1260 days - Dan 7:25, Dan 12:7, Rev 11:2, Rev 12:6, Rev 12:14, Rev 13:5
75 days extra after 70th week ends

Scripture
Eze 39:9 “ ‘Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel.

Dan 7:25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

Dan 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

Dan 12:7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

Dan 12:11-12 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

1 Thess 5:1-3 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Rev 11:2 But exclude the courtyard outside the temple. Do not measure it, because it has been given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months.

Rev 11:3 And I will empower my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for a thousand two hundred sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."

Rev 12:6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Rev 12:14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach.

Rev 13:5 The beast was given a mouth to speak arrogant and blasphemous words, and authority to act for forty-two months.

9/22/17 - Rapture - Days of Awe
5/5/21 - Abomination of Desolation - Today is Shabbat Parah or the "Sabbath of the Red Heifer." It commemorates the custom of ritual cleansing for those on a Passover Pilgrimage to Jerusalem. It is the Sabbath preceding Shabbat Ha-Chodesh. It is the third of four special Sabbaths. Today the Parashah is Ki Tissa which means "When You Take."
10/16/24 - The Second Coming of Christ - Just another day on the Torah
12/30/24 - 1000 yr Millennium begins - Just another day on the Torah

Calculator: Add to or subtract from a date // torahcalendar.com

Nov 2, 2016
USA
I apologize, I was a little tired last night. These are the correct dates if we place the 1290 days in the middle of the 70th week..

My New Time line
9/21/17 - Rapture - Feast of trumpets
3/4/21 - Abomination of Desolation - Just another day on the Torah
8/15/24 - The Second Coming of Christ - Just another day on the Torah
10/29/24 - 1000 yr Millennium begins - Just another day on the Torah

Steve's Timeline
9/21/17 - Rapture - Feast of trumpets
4/2/21 - Abomination of Desolation - Passover Sabbath
9/13/24 - The Second Coming of Christ - The Day of Atonement
11/27/24 - 1000 yr Millennium begins

Nov 2, 2016
USA
These reasons make it clear that every Christian should be earnestly desiring the return of the Lord. Yet apathy prevails.

Why?

Listen to what a Unsealed.org says
Yawning about Jesus

I have found four reasons for the apathy and indifference that characterize the Christian community concerning the return of Jesus: unbelief, ignorance, fear, and carnality.

Unbelief — Regarding unbelief, many professing Christians simply do not believe that Jesus will ever return. Most of these are people with a liberal view of Scripture. They have spiritualized away the meaning of the Second Coming, just as they have spiritualized the virgin birth and the miracles. To them, the Second Coming is nothing more than a fairy tale. In 2 Peter 3:3-4 we are told that the end times will be characterized by scoffers who will mock the Lord’s promise to return. The tragedy is that many of these are people who profess to be Christians.

Ignorance — I think most of the Christians who are apathetic about the Lord’s return are just ignorant about what will happen when He comes back. As a result, they cannot get excited about an event they know nothing about. I was in this category for thirty years. Although I attended church faithfully, my church ignored the teaching and preaching of God’s Prophetic Word. I didn’t have the foggiest idea about what would happen when the Lord came back, and the result was apathy about His return. But when I began studying Bible prophecy and learned what is in store for believers when the Lord returns, I started jumping pews and shouting “Maranatha!” I have never been apathetic since that time.

Fear — The apathy of some Christians is due to the fact that they fear the Lord’s return. Because of that fear, they try to repress the thought that He might break from the Heavens at any moment. They fear He might return on one of their “bad” days or when they have an “unconfessed sin” on their conscience. These people are caught up in works salvation. They do not understand that they are saved by grace and that “there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus” (Romans 8:1).

Carnality — Finally, there are many carnal Christians who cannot get excited about the coming of the Lord because they are in love with the world. They are walking with one foot in the church and one foot in the country club. They want the Lord to come, but they want Him to come when they are 80 years old and have experienced all that this world has to offer. In other words, they want Him to come, but they don’t want Him to INTERRUPT their lives.

WHY WATCH?

Reactions: Copperhead

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Gen 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years.

Luke 21:10-11 Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

Luke 21:25-28 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Dan 12:11 "daily" in Hebrew is translated "continually". I also came across Heb 13:15..

Dan 6:16, 20 / 2 Pet 2:9 / (1 Thess 4:17, Jude 1:23, Rev 12:5 harpazo/rescue) So the king gave the order, and they brought Daniel and threw him into the lions' den. The king said to Daniel, “May your God, whom you serve continually, rescue you!” 20When he came near the den, he called to Daniel in an anguished voice, "Daniel, servant of the living God, has your God, whom you serve continually, been able to rescue you from the lions?"

Dan 12:11 "From the time that the daily sacrifice (body of Christ) is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

Rom 3:25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished—

Rom 6:13 Do not present the parts of your body to sin as instruments of wickedness, but present yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and present the parts of your body to Him as instruments of righteousness.

Rom 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.

Rom 15:16 to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles in the priestly service of the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an acceptable offering to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

Phil 2:17 But even if I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you.

1 Thess 2:13 And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as a human word, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is indeed at work in you who believe.

Heb 13:15 Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name.

Food for thought. - Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
2 Tim 4:5-8 But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry. 6For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time for my departure is near. 7I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

1 Pet 2:4-5 As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him— 5you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
1 Thess 5:5 For you are all sons (huios) of the light and sons (huios) of the day; we do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

Rev 2:26-27 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ —just as I have received authority from my Father.

Rev 12:5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Isa 66:7-8 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children.

Allusion to Isaiah 66:7-8. The use of the neuter adjective arsen (male) modifying the masculine noun huios (son) and the image of Israel giving birth points careful readers back to Isaiah 66:7–8, where we read in the Septuagint (Greek version of the Old Testament): “Before she travailed, she brought forth; Before her pain came, she gave birth to a boy (arsen). Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Can a land be born in one day? Can a nation be brought forth all at once? As soon as Zion travailed, she also brought forth her children.” The image is parallel in Revelation, and John explicitly breaks the rules of Greek grammar (modifying the masculine “son” with the neuter “male”) to point us back to this passage in Isaiah 66. The child in both cases is corporate, not individual.

Symbolic Background of Daniel 7. I think John uses the term huios (son) in Revelation 12:5 to connect us to the vision of the “Son of Man” in Daniel 7:13–14, which is interpreted corporately as the Messiah and His saints in 7:18; 26–27. John uses the term “son” in Revelation 12:5, literally “she gave birth to a son, a male,” not the term “child,” as most translations render it. Most people miss that the “Son of Man” in Daniel 7 is interpreted by the angel corporately, which fits well with Revelation 12:5’s “male son” interpreted corporately as the body of Christ. Also, the image of the seven heads and ten horns of the dragon symbol earlier in this vision already pointed us back to Daniel 7, which seems to stand behind this vision of Revelation 12.

The Revelation 12 Sign Compendium - UNSEALED - World News | Christian News | Prophecy Updates

Nov 2, 2016
USA
"At that time" study

Dan 12:1 "At that time Michael, the great prince who protects the children of your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people--everyone whose name is found written in the book--will be delivered.

Matt 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,

Matt 24:23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it.

Luke 21:25-28 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Rev 12:7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

Extended Study

Jer 30:6-7 Ask and see: Can a man bear children? Then why do I see every strong man with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor, every face turned deathly pale? 7How awful that day will be! No other will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, but he will be saved out of it.

Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Zeph 1:15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

Abiding Grace

Aug 24, 2009
Arizona
Faith
Country
United States
I'm not sure if anyone's been keeping track of "the great sign" in the heavens on 9/23/17, but here is what I've learned..

I've studied this sign for about two years now along with many others, and there are many viewpoints to consider in regards to this sign. The scriptures I use I will post at the bottom along with important videos and pictures.

Quote snipped.

This kind of stuff is not only blasphemous it's wrong. The Bible condemns any kind date setting. But some people seem to think they don't have to follow the scriptures. Can you say Harold Camping?

On to the Four Moons:

This also makes me angry. Many a vulnerable and unlearned person can be harmed. It's shameful.

Let God take care of His return.

From the mouth of Jesus Christ:

Matthew 24:36Christian Standard Bible (CSB)

No One Knows the Day or Hour

36 “Now concerning that day and hour no one knows—neither the angels of heaven nor the Son—except the Father alone

Abiding Grace

Aug 24, 2009
Arizona
Faith
Country
United States
The book of Daniel and Revelation are both FILLED with symbolism, including Virgo and Jupiter. God made the sun, moon, stars and planets for a specific purpose. In Hebrew, "and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years" is translated "and let them be for signs and seasons, and days and years."

Gen 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years.

Rev 12:1-2 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

Signs = Blood Moons and Rev 12 sign
Seasons = Now up until September of 2017
Days = 9/23/17
Years = 2017

Harold Camping used the same nonsensical claims. Your credibility is lowering.

Matthew 24:36Christian Standard Bible (CSB)

No One Knows the Day or Hour

36 “Now concerning that day and hour no one knows—neither the angels of heaven nor the Son—except the Father alone.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
History
1. The four blood moons of 2014-2015 were warning signs pointing to 9/23/17
2. 9/23/17 is not a warning sign, rather it will be the action 1 Thess 5:3
3. 1897, 1917, 1947, 1967, 2017 are all important Israel dates and Jubilee's Gen 6:3
4. Rev 12:1-5 only occurs once in Stellarium in 7,000 years, on 9/23/17
5. The "day and hour nobody knows" is an idiom for the Feast of Trumpets
6. Jesus comes like a thief to nonbelievers, not believers Matt 24:38-39, 1 Thess 5:1-11, Rev 3:3

The Word Rapture
7. The Feast of Trumpets represents rapture, the appointed time (moed) Lev 23
8. The word harpazo/rapture is a part of the Rev 12:1-5 sign, in Rev 12:5
9. The Latin translation for rapture is rapturo, in Greek it's harpazo
10. In Dan 12:11, we are the sacrifice taken away that kicks off the 1290 days Rom 12:1

The Heavens
11. Virgo gives birth to Jupiter in September of 2017
12. Virgo is Israel (our mother) Isa 50:1, Jer 3:8, and Jupiter is the body of Christ (the child) Col 1:18, 1 Thess 5:5
13. The sun, moon, stars, planets are for signs, times, days, years, Gen 1:14
14. The Rev 12:1-5 sign is also connected to Planet X in Rev 12:3-4

The Head / Body
15. John uses the words "huios" and "teknon" in Rev 12:5, head and body Col 1:18
16. The head (Jesus Christ) was birthed 2,000 years ago when He ascended to heaven
17. The body was conceived 2,000 years ago at Pentecost, not birthed Acts 2:1-4
18. Life begins at conception, not birth Matt 1:20, Acts 2:1-4
19. The body has been in gestation for 2,000 years up until now Acts 2:24 (agony of death/childbirth), Rom 8:22-23
20. Each time a person gets saved, they get put into the body of Christ Eph 1:13-14, Eph 4:30
21. The birth of the body into incorruptible seed is next, through rapture event 1 Cor 15:50-54, 1 Thess 4:17, Rev 12:5
22. John uses "teknon" (the church) once in Rev 12:4 and once in Rev 12:5
23. The body of Christ is raptured before the dragon devours us, Rev 12:4-5

2017 - 2024 Time Line
24. The first four feasts have already been fulfilled 2,000 years ago
25. The last three feasts are still future, and the Feast of Trumpets is next on 9/21/17
26. The Rev 12:1-5 sign lands two days after the Feast of Trumpets (Feast starts 1290 days in Dan 12:11)
27. The abomination of desolation then lands on Passover Sabbath on 4/2/21
28. The second coming of Christ then lands on the Day of Atonement on 9/13/24

Conclusion
29. Rapture, the Day of the Lord and the 70th week of Daniel all point to a woman in labor
30. The Rev 12:1-5 sign also points to rapture, the Day of the Lord and the 70th week of Daniel
31. The body of Christ will rule with Christ himself with an iron scepter Psa 2:9, Rev 2:26-27, Rev 12:5

This will be my last post. God is directing me elsewhere. Shalom. - Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
UPDATED

1The word of the Lord came to me:
2“Son of man, speak to your people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman,
3and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people,
4then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not heed the warning and the sword comes and takes their life, their blood will be on their own head.
5Since they heard the sound of the trumpet but did not heed the warning, their blood will be on their own head. If they had heeded the warning, they would have saved themselves.
6But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone’s life, that person’s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.’

(1.) The Four Blood Moons Picture - http://yowusa.com/space/2014/space-2014-02a/blood-moon2.jpg
(2.) 8/21/17 & 4/8/24 Total Solar Eclipse Picture - http://eclipse.siu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2017-2024.jpg
(3.) Rev 12:1-2 Picture - https://i.ytimg.com/vi/XXxVwpcXV0U/maxresdefault.jpg
(4.) Rev 12:1-5 Picture - https://i.ytimg.com/vi/oRCx47PPo4E/hqdefault.jpg
(5.) Planet X Picture - Red Dragon | God in a Nutshell project

1 week = 7 years 2017-2024 - Dan 9:27 And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

History
(1.) The four blood moons of 2014-2015 were warning signs pointing to 9/23/17 Joel 2:31
(2.) 9/23/17 is not a warning sign, rather it will be the action 1 Thess 5:3
(3.) 1897, 1917, 1947, 1967, 2017 are all important Israel dates and Jubilee's 1897 + 120 = 2017 Gen 6:3
(4.) Fig Tree Generation - 1947 + 70 years = 2017 Psa 90:10, Matt 24:32-35
(5.) Rev 12:1-5 only occurs once in Stellarium in 7,000 years, on 9/23/17

The Word Rapture
(6.) The Feast of Trumpets represents rapture, the appointed time (Gen 1:14 moed/seasons) (Lev 23:2 moed/festivals)
(7.) The word harpazo/rapture is a part of the Rev 12:1-5 sign, in Rev 12:5
(8.) The Latin translation for rapture is rapturo, in Greek it's harpazo
(9.) In Dan 12:11, we are the sacrifice taken away that kicks off the 1290 days (Isa 53:11 amal/trouble, Rev 7:14 thlipsis/trouble), Rom 8:17, Rom 12:1, Rom 15:16, 1 Cor 15:31, 2 Cor 1:5, Gal 2:20, Phil 2:17, Phil 3:10, Col 1:24
(10.) Rapture before tribulation is here Gen 19:21-22, Lev 12:1-8, Psa 18:2, Psa 27:5, Isa 26:17-21, Isa 66:7-8, John 14:1-4, Luke 21:34-36, 1 Thess 5:9-10, (Jude 1:14, Rev 19:14 saints coming back to earth), Rev 3:10, Rev 4:4, Rev 5:5, Rev 12:1-5

The Heavens
(11.) Virgo gives birth to Jupiter in September of 2017
(12.) Virgo is Israel (our mother) Isa 50:1, Jer 3:8, (Micah 5:2 Ephrathah/an Israelite woman), Gal 4:26, and Jupiter is the body of Christ (the child) Isa 66:7-9, Matt 13:38, Luke 20:36, John 12:36, Rom 8:14-17, Gal 3:26, Col 1:18, 1 Thess 5:5, Rev 12:5
(13.) The sun, moon, stars, planets, constellations are for signs, times, days, years, seasons Gen 1:14, Job 38:31-32, Psa 19:1-6, Psa 104:19, Psa 136:7, Isa 40:26, Luke 21:25-28
(14.) The Rev 12:1-5 sign is also connected to Planet X in Rev 12:3-4, (Rev chapter 12&13/red dragon and mark of the beast), Enuma Elish by L. W. King or by Doug Elwell

The Head / Body
(15.) John uses the words "huios" and "teknon" in Rev 12:5, head and body Col 1:18
(16.) The head (Jesus Christ) was birthed 2,000 years ago when He ascended to heaven Acts 1:1-11
(17.) The body (the church) however was conceived 2,000 years ago at Pentecost, not birthed Acts 2:1-4
(18.) Life begins at conception, not birth Psa 139:13-16, Jer 1:4-5, Matt 1:20, Acts 2:1-4 (Roe v. Wade)
(19.) The body (the church) has been in gestation for 2,000 years up until now (Isa 53:11 amal/trouble, Rev 7:14 thlipsis/trouble), Luke 22:39-46, (Acts 2:24 ódin/agony of death/childbirth), Rom 6:1-5, Rom 8:22-23, 2 Cor 5:1-5, Phil 3:20-21
(20.) Each time a person gets saved, they get put into the body of Christ John 3:16, John 5:24, John 6:35-40, John 10:25-30, Rom 4:7, Rom 6:1-5, Rom 8:38-39, 1 Cor 15:12-19, Eph 1:13-14, Eph 4:30, Heb 6:18-19, Heb 9:12, Heb 10:11-14, 1 John 5:4-5, 1 John 5:9-14, 2 John 1:2.
(21.) The birth of the body into incorruptible seed is next, through rapture event Rom 6:1-5, 1 Cor 9:25, 1 Cor 15:50-54, 1 Thess 4:17, 1 Pet 1:4, 1 Pet 1:23, Rev 12:5
(22.) John uses "teknon" (the church) once in Rev 12:4 and once in Rev 12:5
(23.) The body of Christ is raptured before the dragon devours us, (the moment he was born) Rev 12:4-5

2017 - 2024 Time Line
(24.) The first four feasts have already been fulfilled 2,000 years ago
(25.) The last three feasts are still future, and the Feast of Trumpets is next on 9/21/17
(26.) The Rev 12:1-5 sign lands two days after the Feast of Trumpets (Feast starts 1290 days in Dan 12:11)
(27.) The abomination of desolation then lands on Passover Sabbath on 4/2/21 Dan 9:27, Dan 11:31, Dan 12:11, Matt 24:15
(28.) The second coming of Christ then lands on the Day of Atonement on 9/13/24 Isa 24:23, Isa 37:32, Eze 16:63, Joe 2:32, Oba 1:17, Oba 1:21, Mic 4:7, Zech 14:4
(29.) The 1000 year reign with Christ then begins 75 days later on 11/26/24 (24th day/9th month on Hebrew Calendar) Hagg 2:10, 18, 20

Conclusion
(30.) Rapture, the Day of the Lord and the 70th week of Daniel all point to a woman in labor Isa 13:6-8, Isa 26:17-21, Isa 66:7-9, Jer 30:6-7, Jer 49:24, (Micah 5:2-4 / Verse 2 Time of Jesus / Verse 3 Church Age / Verse 4 Millennium), 1 Thess 5:1-3
(31.) The Rev 12:1-5 sign also points to rapture, the Day of the Lord and the 70th week of Daniel (Rev 12:1-5 woman in labor giving birth)
(32.) John breaks the rules of Greek grammar, birth before tribulation (rapture before 70th week) Isa 66:7-8, Rev 12:5
(33.) The body of Christ will rule and reign with Christ himself with an iron scepter, as kings and priests Psa 2:9, Dan 7:18, 22, Matt 19:28, Rom 8:17, 1 Cor 6:2-3, Rev 1:5-6, Rev 2:26-27, Rev 3:21, Rev 4:4, Rev 5:10-11, Rev 7:9, Rev 12:5, Rev 20:4-6, Rev 22:5

Side Note: 1 Jubilee = 50 years
(1.) From Adam to Noah (Flood) 40 x 50 or 40 Jubilee cycles = 2000 years (Seed)
(2.) Abraham to Christ (Cross) 40 x 50 or 40 Jubilee cycles = 2000 years (Young Plant)
(3.) Christ to now 40 x 50 or 40 Jubilee cycles = 2000 years (Harvest)
(4.) 40 x 3 = 120 Jubilees -- 2000 x 3 = 6000 years -- Gen 6:3

Side Note: Jesus commands the believer to wake up Prov 8:34-36, Matt 24:42-44, Luke 21:34-36, Rom 13:11, 1 Thess 5:1-11, 1 Pet 4:17, Rev 3:1-3
Side Note: The church sitting on thrones, (surrounding God's throne), with authority to judge, as kings and priests Dan 7:18, 22, Matt 19:28, Rom 8:17, 1 Cor 6:2-3, Rev 1:5-6, Rev 2:26-27, Rev 3:21, Rev 4:4, Rev 5:10-11, Rev 7:9, Rev 12:5, Rev 20:4-6, Rev 22:5
Side Note: The twenty-four elders (the church/martyrs) playing harps in heaven Psa 33:2, Rev 5:8, Rev 14:2-3, Rev 15:2
Side Note: The church has many names and is also considered male Isa 66:7-9, Matt 13:38, Luke 20:36, John 12:36, Rom 8:14, Gal 3:26, 1 Thess 5:5, Rev 12:5
Side Note: 9/28/15 Super Blood Moon to 9/23/17 Rev 12:1-2 sign is 726 days, and Strong's 726 is.. Strong's Greek: 726. ἁρπάζω (harpazó) -- to seize, catch up, snatch away

1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
2 She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.
3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.
4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.
5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Salvation scriptures can be found in John 3:3-7, John 3:16, John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Rom 6:23, Rom 10:9-10. - Heb 13:8

TorahCalendar.com
https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html
Conservative Scholars Agree: The Male Child Is The Church - UNSEALED - World News | Christian News | Prophecy Updates