A Sign- The Dolphin Convention

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
I wanted to share a few testimonies with everyone. This happened in 1985.As God is my witness, I swear that the following account is true. I give dates names and places to back this up.The Dolphin Convention of 1985I grew up in So CA during the 60s and 70's spending much of my spare time in the ocean, surfing. When there were no waves we would turn to other things like sailing, skateboarding etc. Such was the case sometime in the mid 80's. My best buddy, Mike Connally, was living on his fathers boat named "Oh Freedom" docked in Dana Point harbor CA. As there were no waves we decided to take a day trip and set out early one morning.In so CA the wind usually blows offshore in the morning then shifts onshore in the afternoon making it easy to sail to Catalina and back in a day. We were about halfway to Catalina when the wind stopped. We sat back, had a few beers, and waited for the onshores to come up, when....All of a sudden the sea erupted all around us. Thousands upon thousands of Dolphins suddenly, as if on some agreed upon time or command (for it was God's command, and He had gathered them there) had began leaping and flying in the air! It was amazing! It was as if every Dolphin in the pacific was gathered there for some kind of convention.There were babies and the younger dolphins coming up to the boat to say hi and give a smile. I panned around and from horizon to horizon, from the shore to the island of Catalina, the sea was filled with leaping, flipping dolphins! We stared in wonder, our jaws agape. I couldn't believe my eyes! I had grown up surfing, and had spent countless hours in the ocean. I'd seen the dolphins travelling up and down the coast on their migrations to Mexico, but they usually travel in schools or pods of about 20-30. I'd never seen such numbers before or since!After about 60 seconds of this amazing display, just as suddenly as they appeared, as if on a command or agreed upon time, they simply disappeared. Vanished! I looked at my buddy Mike and we were both slackjawed in amazement. What was that!!?? We were half laughing/crying. I went to the other side of the boat to see if any dolphins were still near and when I looked down my eye caught another strange sight. There, just a few feet from the boat was the strangest fish I had ever seen. Laying on its side on the surface, eyeing me with its bizarre eye, and it was actually flapping its fin at me, as if it was waving HI!Ok, I thought, now this is too much, first the dolphins and now this! I later learned that the strange looking fish was a Sunfish. It's a large flat fish that lays on it's side on the waters surface and suns itself. If you know the old testament, you know that our Father is a bit of a punster, get it? Sunfish-Son/fish? Mike and I just stared at each other in utter amazement. We sat it silence for some time wondering at what we had just seen. Eventually the onshore winds came up and we ran back to Dana Point Harbor.The sad thing was that, in my spiritually blind state, I had no understanding or true appreciation of what I had seen. It wasn't until Aug of 2005 that my eyes were opened and all of these memories and what they truly meant were revealed to me. And then God's purpose was revealed. All of these things were like gifts wrapped under the tree. Gifts that I opened, one by one, in 2005. It was like a dam burst and a great tsunami of faith washed over me. It has made me fearless in the face of great oppression and resistance from Satan. A footnote- It was in 2006, after my eyes where opened, that I went to Ocean Beach in San francisco, CA to pray and meditate. It was a beautiful day, with offshore winds and a decent swell. I was jealous of the surfers enjoying the perfect conditions. I sat down on the beach and was feeling a little sad for myself, being alone (never truly alone!) in the world when a voice or thought in my head said, "Go stand in the water" I hesitated, again "GO, hurry! Stand in the water!" OK OK I thought and rolled up my pants legs and stood in the water up to my shins. I was hanging my head and looking down at the water swirling at my feet. Again the voice, "Look up!" I raised my head and...... Three Dolphins, in perfect formation, leapt 30-40 yrds directly in front of me. They had huge beaming smiles on their faces and the sadness left me. Joy replaced it as I cried out "Oh thank you Father! Thank you!" Now again, I've seen the Dolphins many times while surfing in my youth but I had never seen them jump like that, well within the surf break. It was plain to me, this time. that the Lord had sent them to encourage me. And this time, I gave thanks. I share these true stories so that you may know that I have been chosen to reveal the name of the man of sin- his name meaning "I am the Victor of Satan's will" Daniel

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
I think the message was......uhMaybe..............Letsgofishingyeah that sounds about right and familar
smile.gif

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Letsgofishing fish'in for them dolphins is agianst the law. There is one they call a dolphin that is a fish and not a mammal.

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(1 of 3 Martyrs;36539)
I would never, ever kill a dolphin!
1 of 3 we never thought you would...............:naughty: