Anti_Christ and False Prophet {NEPHILIM}

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
This may sound a little crazy but think about it!

This is very interesting, in the bible it states that every person will be at the bema or great white judgment. But not the anti_christ and the false prophet? why is this.In rev 19:20 These both were cast alive into the lake of fire. And in the bible it state for there will be no life or resurrection for the nephilim {not in the image of God}
In Isaiah 26:14 says that the nephilim and their decendants will not participate in the resurrection. And then we come to the mark of the beast, the bible states if you take the mark you loose your salvation and your going into the lake of fire. Is the mark of the beast more then just a MARK {Does it change your DNA and make you a nephilim very intro} Your Thoughts

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
blessedhope said:
This may sound a little crazy but think about it!

This is very interesting, in the bible it states that every person will be at the bema or great white judgment. But not the anti_christ and the false prophet? why is this.In rev 19:20 These both were cast alive into the lake of fire. And in the bible it state for there will be no life or resurrection for the nephilim {not in the image of God}
In Isaiah 26:14 says that the nephilim and their decendants will not participate in the resurrection. And then we come to the mark of the beast, the bible states if you take the mark you loose your salvation and your going into the lake of fire. Is the mark of the beast more then just a MARK {Does it change your DNA and make you a nephilim very intro} Your Thoughts
There is more than one resurrection and why would you think that God is speaking of the nephilim? I
believe God is speaking of the 1st Resurrection where just the Overcomers will be raised, but the rest
of the church won't be raised until the 2nd Resurrection (Rev 20:5-6).

What a God! What a Plan!

Logabe

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
I honestly don’t see the mark being the current RFID computer chip because, even though it’s only the size of a grain of rice, it requires a minor surgical procedure to insert in the hand; I don’t know how anyone could tolerate having something that large implanted in the tight skin at the hairline. Besides, injecting this chip in billions of people, which takes 3-5 minutes to prepare and accomplish, is not at all practical.
However, a team of nurses can inoculate thousands of people in a day. It only takes seconds to swipe a little alcohol and stick a needle in someone’s arm, or their hand or forehead for that matter. I believe the mark will be administered in a vaccine serum containing a nanotechnology sized chip with biological material infused in it. Think about it! Why are world governments suddenly hell-bent on forcing vaccinations on citizens? It’s always been a choice before, but it’s becoming mandatory in some areas.
I think the public will be told this vaccine will not only allow them to buy and sell, but will enable them to unlock their electronic devices, homes and cars using their body as the ‘password.’ It will also purport to ‘repair’ the DNA of human beings, giving people immunity from different genetic diseases such as cancer, birth defects, Alzheimer’s, and even greatly extend lifespans. People will flock to it!
Again, this is educated speculation, but speculation nonetheless. That said, I believe the mark of the beast will contain recombinant Nephilim/“alien” DNA, housed in some type of virus in/on the chip. The sole, selfish function of a virus is to infect a host cell, and hijack its DNA making machinery to make more copies of the viral DNA.
Once this is accomplished, the virus then commandeers the host cell’s other machinery to create more intact viruses which ‘bud off’ from the infected cell to infect its neighbors. This is how a virus grows and spreads, infecting the whole body.
At first, the recipient probably won’t look any different, but will most likely feel like a million bucks! I’m not sure if they’ll receive some sort of tattoo in the hand or forehead proving they were inoculated, but that’s not the point. The point is, they will be infected with demonic DNA which will spread and mutate their own genetic code, turning them into something OTHER than 100% human. They will become a hybrid—a Nephilim of sorts, and thus ineligible for forgiveness.