Are you an AMERICAN?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

forgivenWretch

Feb 10, 2008
Tennessee
Simple yes or no question requiring a simple yes or no answer! [Is that possible around here]????
Are you an AMERICAN?
1 (one) VERY IMPORTANT RULE! ONLY 1! If you must add an adjective to AMERICAN, please do not bother!!!!!​

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(forgivenWretch;41247)
Simple yes or no question requiring a simple yes or no answer! [Is that possible around here]????
Are you an AMERICAN?
1 (one) VERY IMPORTANT RULE! ONLY 1! If you must add an adjective to AMERICAN, please do not bother!!!!!​
yes!!
smile.gif

forgivenWretch

Feb 10, 2008
Tennessee
(David161099;41273)
NOWhat is the purpose of this thread, other than to make non-Americans unwelcome?
David, please forgive me, as there is absolutely NO intention of not making ANYONE feel unwelcome! Please do not jump to any conclusions, as that only causes unnecessary conflict and unwanted feelings.This basically I hope show where ones' alliance lies not only from being AMERICAN, or from what ever country the are from. Please endure me for a while. I want to get some more answers before I actually state the reasoning. Tell you what, I will start another, so that EVERYONE can answer, although it will not be a country.BTW, where are you from? Maybe this should have been put in the POLITICS forum. If so mods please work your wonder and poof it to it's correct placement.

David161099

Nov 19, 2007
(forgivenWretch;41282)
David, please forgive me, as there is absolutely NO intention of not making ANYONE feel unwelcome! Please do not jump to any conclusions, as that only causes unnecessary conflict and unwanted feelings.This basically I hope show where ones' alliance lies not only from being AMERICAN, or from what ever country the are from. Please endure me for a while. I want to get some more answers before I actually state the reasoning. Tell you what, I will start another, so that EVERYONE can answer, although it will not be a country.BTW, where are you from? Maybe this should have been put in the POLITICS forum. If so mods please work your wonder and poof it to it's correct placement.
No problems.As per my profile info I'm from Melbourne, Australia.

forgivenWretch

Feb 10, 2008
Tennessee
(David161099;41288)
No problems.As per my profile info I'm from Melbourne, Australia.
David I am so sorry, I did not even think to look, it is on every post we make.

David161099

Nov 19, 2007
(forgivenWretch;41316)
David I am so sorry, I did not even think to look, it is on every post we make.
I think it's more the way we think. As per my PM to you, it's a touchy thing for me because of the way some (not all) Americans post in a very 'insular' way. I don't presume that my local politics/laws/ or culture is something the rest of the world automically understand or accepts. Yet, it seems to be an American thing that the rest of the world must understand without explanation, or the only issues the rest of the world cares about are one sin the USA. LOLI know this is not the actual case, but it's the perception.I look forward to growing in understanding of your culture.

forgivenWretch

Feb 10, 2008
Tennessee
(David161099;41326)
I think it's more the way we think. As per my PM to you, it's a touchy thing for me because of the way some (not all) Americans post in a very 'insular' way. I don't presume that my local politics/laws/ or culture is something the rest of the world automically understand or accepts. Yet, it seems to be an American thing that the rest of the world must understand without explanation, or the only issues the rest of the world cares about are one sin the USA. LOLI know this is not the actual case, but it's the perception.I look forward to growing in understanding of your culture.
And I in yours!

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
(forgivenWretch;41247)
Are you an AMERICAN?
Yes I am an American.