As in the days of Noah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Many don't understand this verse from Matthew 24 ,most just focus on the

Matthew 24:38 "For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,"

People have been doing that since forever,so what you must ask yourself is what was different

For that we must go to Genesis 6

Genesis 6:1 "And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,"

Genesis 6:2 "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

The "sons of God" are angelic beings, or angels, and their offspring are called "the Nephilim". These angelic beings, or angels saw the daughters of men were beautiful. These are the fallen angels of Jude 6, who followed Satan in his fall in the "world that was", which is the first earth age. Jude 6 reads; "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

If you think like most they are not angels ask yourself ,why would Paul make the below comment

I Corinthians 11:10 "For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels."

These angels are coming back with their leader,not spiritual but live and in person!When?God's Word told us that as well

Revelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,,"

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

This is not spiritual these supernatural beings will be on this earth,as a matter of fact these angels are those that will die instantly at the return of Christ,although satan is the only person by name that is already sentenced to die,his angels are as well,just not by name

Revelation 11:13 "And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven."

Within the hour, the earthquake that is going to split the mount of Olives will take place. A way, or path will be made for Christ's children to make it back to Him.

Why would God kill 7000 men at this moment? Those are the angels of Satan will die at this time, all of them. They are the men that God will kill. Satan's time for his story telling is over, and all those fallen angels helping him will be destroyed.

Please get off the milk and get some meat of His Word!!!!!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all

first, in Gen 6 these are not angels, you're still on milk.

second, the angels which kept not their first estate according to Jude, "estate" here is not a place as in phyical land, or dwelling, but of mind.
According to Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English
4. ARCHAIC•LITERARY
a particular state, period, or condition in life. one sometimes must use it's ARCHAIC form to get the correct understanding.
to see an example of this, Ephesians 2:6 "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus".

third, I Corinthians 11:10 have nothing to do with sex between angels and women... she have authority, privilege, permission, or the right to do something. she is not powerless in Christ Jesus who covers all.you're still on milk

fourth, Revelation chapter 12 has already taken place in the birth of the Christ. and the war was of Good and Evil here on earth. and not one angel was cast out of heaven physically. the term "angel" here is messenger, which can be angelic ot human. in this chapter 12 of Revelation these "messengers" are human in nature. we suggest you read Revelation chapter 12 with Matthews chapter 2 it's the exact same event. you're still on milk.

fifth, Revelation 11:13. my, my, my, the term "Earthquake" here in Revelation is symbolic language for "CONFUSION". and the term "Slain" do not ... in symbolic language means to kill. it's an expression. as in slain in the Spirit, so the Spirit killed you? of course not. it's the overpowering of the Spiritual force, not killing you, but you're not in control of yourself. sometimes peoples get weak in the knees and cannot stand upright when under the influence.

not putting any down, but one might want to review these scriptures,
Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

PICJAG.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Revelation chapter 12 ...
... Revelation 11:13 ...

Well you certainly aren't drinking "milk". I'm not sure what you ARE drinking, -- but it ain't milk.

The Rev. 11 "earthquake" is a LITERAL EARTHQUAKE, the same as:

Matt. 27:51 And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom; and the earth shook, and the rocks were split; 52 the tombs also were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised, 53 and coming out of the tombs after his resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many.
Matt. 28:2 And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven and came and rolled back the stone, and sat upon it.

Rev. 12 covers the span of history from Creation to the Second Coming.

I think I'm better off drinking milk with my meat. :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you certainly aren't drinking "milk". I'm not sure what you ARE drinking, -- but it ain't milk.

The Rev. 11 "earthquake" is a LITERAL EARTHQUAKE, the same as:

Matt. 27:51 And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom; and the earth shook, and the rocks were split; 52 the tombs also were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised, 53 and coming out of the tombs after his resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many.
Matt. 28:2 And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven and came and rolled back the stone, and sat upon it.

Rev. 12 covers the span of history from Creation to the Second Coming.

I think I'm better off drinking milk with my meat. :)
Bobby Jo
first, thanks for the reply. second, it's your choice what you drink. but concering milk, Isaiah 28:9 "Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

now, not saying that you're right or wrong, since I don't know everything, but if you like we can discuss Revelation chapter 12. as to the child, the woman, and the dragon, and the angels mention.

but as for the term "EARTHQUAKE", the book of Revelation is symbolic, and here the word "EARTHQUAKE" is symbolically as "confusion", as many other words. now in your scriptures given, in context, or symbolism, one need to understand the word usede here, TEMP., because where it is used and how it is used, can in context and symbolism refere to a body. so from reading the book of Revelation, "EARTHQUAKE" there in that verse it is use symbolic for "confusion".

so the offer still stand for the Revelation 12 discussion.

PICJAG.

PICJAG.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
but as for the term "EARTHQUAKE", the book of Revelation is symbolic, and here the word "EARTHQUAKE" is symbolically as "confusion", as many other words.

No it's not symbolic,it's found in Zechariah

Zechariah 14:4 "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."

This will happen on "the day of the Lord". God will shake the earth and send fire and brimstone upon it. The earthquakes will flatten the cities to where not one stone will stand upon another. Those two great mountains will shake, and the mount of Olives will split. All prophecies concerning Christ return include Mount Zion, and the Mount of Olives will be fulfilled. This is where Christ's feet will touch the earth, when He returns.

Babylon is confusion

Reactions: Davy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
book of Revelation is symbolic, and here the word "EARTHQUAKE" is symbolically ...

Repeating a false doctrine does not magically make it a TRUE Doctrine. False is false.

But being that you have such "insight" into Revelation, 12, let me ask you a question:

Revelation 12:3 depicts the ~beast~ with Seven Heads, SEVEN DIADEMS, and TEN Horns; -- but Revelation 13:1 has Seven Heads, TEN DIADEMS, and Ten Horns. -- Why the difference?

Bobby Jo

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Repeating a false doctrine does not magically make it a TRUE Doctrine. False is false.

But being that you have such "insight" into Revelation, 12, let me ask you a question:

Revelation 12:3 depicts the ~beast~ with Seven Heads, SEVEN DIADEMS, and TEN Horns; -- but Revelation 13:1 has Seven Heads, TEN DIADEMS, and Ten Horns. -- Why the difference?

Bobby Jo
GINOLJC, to all.
Revelation 12:3 "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation 13:1 "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Same beast/Dragon, in chapter 12, where the power of it was vested in “ONE” person, in this case king Herod. And in chapter 13, the same beast/dragon but ruling in ten (10) nations, or provinces from where it was broken up, diverse, of many instead of one. Notice the diadem are on the heads of the horns and not the head of the beast/Dragon itaelf, only God given power, just ask Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon. But upon the head of the beast/Dragon is blasphemy, This is the key. many vs one aspect. The beast/dragon is always in the background, influencing people.

Hope this helped.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Notice the diadem are on the heads of the horns and not the head of the beast ...

Yeah, I already know the answer, -- but the question remains: WHY did the diadems change quantity and location? WHAT is the significance of the SEVEN heads, -- WHO are they and WHY are they no longer "important"? And WHO (by name) are the Ten Horns that they should receive the Diadems?

These are easy questions with easy answers, but apparently not so easy for the "experts" who post in this forum! :)

Bobby Jo

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I already know the answer, -- but the question remains: WHY did the diadems change quantity and location? WHAT is the significance of the SEVEN heads, -- WHO are they and WHY are they no longer "important"? And WHO (by name) are the Ten Horns that they should receive the Diadems?

These are easy questions with easy answers, but apparently not so easy for the "experts" who post in this forum! :)

Bobby Jo
well if they are so easy, why ask, just post the answer then?

PICJAG.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As in the days of Noe ~ so shall be the (2nd) COMING (to Earth) of the Son of man.

Matt 24
[37] But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17 [26] And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Examining Noah's Day; in brief.

Few were Faithful to thee Lord God.
Many were NOT Faithful to thee Lord God.

The Few Faith were Mocked.
The Unfaithful were the mockers.

Thee Lord God was displeased with the Corruption of the People (unfaithful), and the Corruption of the Earth (Gods footstool).

The Faithful were foretold of Gods Intent to DESTROY the Earth with the Earth.

The Faithful were foretold of Gods, Intent to ALLOW the Unfaithful to be Destroyed BY the Earth.

The Few Faithful were SAVED from he forthcoming DESTRUCTION (in Noah's DAY) upon the Earth;
BY being LIFTED UP ABOVE the face of the EARTH.

So also shall the faithful be Lifted up Above the Earth.

Foretold is ANOTHER Destruction UPON the Earth to comes, as the world not has Experienced SINCE the Days of Noah.

Noah's DAY Destruction was with WATER.
The Next Destruction shall be with FIRE.

It is all about "Division and Separation"
OF the Unfaithful FROM the Faithful.

The foretelling IS about;
WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHY, WHERE.

Glory to God,
Taken

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 17:26-27 New International Version (NIV)
26 “Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

It is also compared to Lot.

People going about their daily lives and then boom, God strikes.

None of the false theology about fallen Angels. They were and still are chained in the Pit.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G said:
... Notice the diadem are on the heads of the horns and not the head of the beast ...

Bobby Jo said:
well if they are so easy, why ask, just post the answer then?

You guys have all the opinions, and apparently are the "experts", -- so YOU tell us why the Rev. 12 Diadems were on the SEVEN HEADS, but the Rev. 13 Diadems were on the TEN HORNS.

Oh yeah, I forgot, when you don't have an answer you simply deny what other presenters provide. People are so predictable.

Bobby Jo

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys have all the opinions, and apparently are the "experts", -- so YOU tell us why the Rev. 12 Diadems were on the SEVEN HEADS, but the Rev. 13 Diadems were on the TEN HORNS.

Oh yeah, I forgot, when you don't have an answer you simply deny what other presenters provide. People are so predictable.

Bobby Jo
First thanks for the question, second, let's read the verse in chapter 12, Revelation 12:3 "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

BJ, what is given here is the vision is Christ BIRTH, (just read Matthews chapter 2 which gives a blow by blow account of these events. and the Red Dragon is not satan himself, but satan is behind the sence working to destroy.

Understand, This great dragon is represented, or is symbolic of King Herod “the great” which he was called, (first clue). and red is symbolic of blood, which he was. he even killed family members who he thought was a threat to his throne, as well as the killing of the babies in his effort to kill the christ child. remember this is symbolic. so Herod was a nloody Dragon.

Symbolic Meaning to understand chapter 12
Woman = represent a Church, here, (the remnant of Israel, Judah) the church in the wilderness)
Dragon = a person, be it representative of a political, or religious power. (here king Herod)
Red in this chapter = blood
Stars = messenger, (human, or angelic). here human
Sun = gospel, or word of God
Moon = Mosaic Law

Just as when the Roman empire was broken up into 10 providence, here king Herod, a horn of Rome ruled in the Land of Israel, palestine.

to fully understand who the dragon here is, consider the revelation of chapter 12 starting at verse #4

Verse 4. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born”.

let's get the correct understanding. was this satan or king Herod.
The main key here is the word, “tail”, and “of “, as in “of” heaven, and not in heaven, and about the stars. stars here is symbolic. stars do not necessary , or automatically means angels. in this verse it means Godly men. those on earth that had heavenly information, or a message to give, that’s the symbolization used here of, of, of, heavenly stars. when reading about the birth of Jesus, revelation chapter 12 correspond to a tee in Matthews chapter 2. which tells how Herod the king tried to kill the baby Jesus. it say that the dragon drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and cast them to earth, this to me is not a persuasion to follow the dragon, but an attempt by the dragon to use someone to gain heavenly knowledge. it said that his tail “DREW” the THIRD part of the stars of heaven. drew here, is another word to gather together. so who did king Herod drew, or gathered together?. it's the stars or messengers that is on earth, with the heavenly knowledge of where the babe is to be born at. (I'll show this by scripture). Herod the king called/drew, or gathered together unto him his aids, to find out about the new born King, that the wise men came to worship. he wanted to know where the child was born at, so that he may kill the babe, (he stood ready to kill). as said, the word drew, it's past tense, mean to gather, to draw together. king Herod inquired of the men of God, (Heavenly messengers, or Godly men), as to where the babe was born at. lets pick up the account in the scriptures. Matt 2:4 "And when he had gathered all the chief priests,(1 Third), and scribes, (2 third), of the people together, (there it is, of the people, not angels in heaven). he demanded of them where Christ should be born". these men was of God, who should know the things of God, and they did. scripture, Matt 2:5 "And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet, 6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel". here it is confirm that the babe came out of Judah. Now lets get the third part, ......... the wise men. Matthews 2:7 “ Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, enquired of them diligently what time the star appeared”. There is the third Third, the wise men. the scriptures said that the dragon, drew a third part, “of”, the stars, “of”, heaven. There you have it, a third part of the STARS, heavenly messengers. lets recap, Matthews 2:4, 1/3 chief priests, 2/3 scribes, and our 3/3 the wise men. there you have it a third of stars.

this happen on EARTH. understand something, just because a vision is shown in heaven do not mean it took place in heaven.

see how the wisdom of God work to bring out the correct information. only Lucifer fell, scripture, Isaiah 14:12 " How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isaiah 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit”.

Not one holy angels in heaven fell, but Lucifer only. let God word prove without a doubt that these stars here in chapter 12 are men. Jude1:12 "These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, (there they are), to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever". men, (male or female), fallen or not can be called messengers.

so chapter 12 crown is symbolic, here, for king Herod.

now to address your last half of your post. "Oh yeah, I forgot, when you don't have an answer you simply deny what other presenters provide. People are so predictable".
you must not have read my first post #3, listen, "not putting any down, but one might want to review these scriptures,

also in post #5, I said, "now, not saying that you're right or wrong, since I don't know everything".

again for the RECORD, 101G don't know eveything about God and his Word. but what God, the Holy Spirit, JESUS gives me that I will speak. what I don't know, I'll keep my mouth shut until I learn. Micah 7:5 "Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom".

Conclusion: Revelation chapter 12 is a vision of the birth of Christ. keep one hand on Matthew chapter 2 and the other on Revelation chapter 12 it's the SAME account.

Hope this Helped.

PICJAG.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... keep one hand on Matthew chapter 2 and the other on Revelation chapter 12 it's the SAME account.

Mumbo jumbo. The question remains: ... tell us why the Rev. 12 Diadems were on the SEVEN HEADS, but the Rev. 13 Diadems were on the TEN HORNS.

Now if you want to know the answer, let me help you down that path! Are you familiar with the Intelligent Design sequence of Dan. 2:45 -- Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE?

And are you aware that FIVE FOUR?

And where the FIFTH empire of Clay is called the "Divided Kingdom", -- typical of THREE Superpowers and a Fourth "Dreadful beast" United Nations?

And do you find it coincidental that Daniel 7 presents FOUR beasts, typical of:

Lion/Eagle, U.K./U.S.
Bear, Russia
Leopard (actually a TIGER), China
Dreadful, United Nations
So if you aligned the HISTORICAL and SCRIPTURAL sequence of world empires you arrive to:

1. Gold, Babylonia -- 1 of 5 has fallen
2. Silver, Medo/Persian -- 2 of 5 has fallen
3. Bronze, Grecian -- 3 of 5 has fallen
4. Iron, Roman -- 4 of 5 has fallen
-- Clay, "divided"
-- 5. Lion/Eagle, U.K./U.S. -- 5 of 5 has fallen from preeminence
-- 6. Bear, Russia -- "one is" when it attacks Israel
-- 7. Leopard (actually a "Tiger"), China -- "is yet to come" when it spanks Russia

-- 8. "Dreadful", United Nations -- "was and is not", and has NO Geography, NO Populous, NO Army, etc.

9. Great Stone, Jesus' Millennial Kingdom
10. New Jerusalem, eternity in Heaven​

And so you should find the SEVEN Heads and SEVEN Diadems. So now are you interested in why the power transitions to the TEN, and who the TEN are?

Thanks,
Bobby Jo

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mumbo jumbo. The question remains: ... tell us why the Rev. 12 Diadems were on the SEVEN HEADS, but the Rev. 13 Diadems were on the TEN HORNS.
we told you but you missed it, or did not understand.
Now if you want to know the answer, let me help you down that path! Are you familiar with the Intelligent Design sequence of Dan. 2:45 -- Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE?
now that's Mumbo jumbo, as well as the rest. but thanks for your opinion.

you're following a man, but that's your choice.

good day.

PICJAG.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby Jo said:
Are you familiar with the Intelligent Design sequence of Dan. 2:45 -- Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE?

you're following a man, but that's your choice.

Well, Jesus is the "WORD", (Scripture), so in a sense you're correct.

Perhaps you're content following nothing but your own imagination, and poorly at that. :)

Good luck,
Bobby Jo

PS I have no clue who the "we" is that "told me", but Eve was placed under a man, yet Adam was still under GOD. So because you're apparently under a "man", you're a woman. Maybe you should get out from under the "we" and be a MAN.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, Jesus is the "WORD", (Scripture), so in a sense you're correct.

Perhaps you're content following nothing but your own imagination, and poorly at that. :)

Good luck,
Bobby Jo

PS I have no clue who the "we" is that "told me", but Eve was placed under a man, yet Adam was still under GOD. So because you're apparently under a "man", you're a woman. Maybe you should get out from under the "we" and be a MAN.
(Smile) ... just as you have no clue as to the "we" nor of "ME". now as to who one is under, I'm a freeman, (and man here is male and female), just as the term (ADAM) which indicate male and female. I'm no longer a servent, but a Son, as the term "Son" do not indicate (male only), and has no reference to one's sex.

we see you're still in the flesh. so good day.

PICJAG.