• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To teach that Christ died only for past sin, is a lie.
Don't do that.
See, if Christ only paid for our past sin, then He only paid for a part of our sin.
The truth is, He paid for ALL of your sin. Colossians 2:13

A one time sacrifice for ALL sin.
Christ hath gained ETERNAL REDEMPTION for the born again.
To be "eternally redeemed" is not possible if Christ did not redeem ALL sin.

It is not a lie. See if you can understand Hebrews 10:26-31. And 2 Peter 1:2-11.

1 John 1:9 is from when we first repent - all the sin from our past. We are then alive in Christ, a child of God, and cannot sin any longer in the present and future. 1 John 3:5 and 9

You twist scripture to mean ALL the sins we will keep committing. Delusional and corrupt teaching.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How did you receive the Spirit to walk in if you never repented of your past life of sin to receive Him? Acts 2:38-39.

What verse in 1 John 1 do you believe I, personally, twist? There are some who twist 1 John 1:8, but I'm not one of them. BTW if you are zeroing in on 1 John, "Will not sin" is in 1 John 3:9. Or are you speaking of Galatians 5:16. That verse is true and the Spirit does not lead you into verses 19-21. You seem to believe that a Christian can do the sins of 19-21, and STILL inherit the Kingdom of God. That's delusional.

Being born again, is to be "in Christ".
The "repentance" that leads to receiving the "gift of Righteousness", happens once, and you are BORN AGAIN.
This is the repentance that leads to salvation , you do this once...= Born again.
You dont do this over and over., you do it once, .. God receives your Faith once, He Gives you His Righteousness once... = born again.

So f Salvation, which is to become "ONE" with God and Christ, Christ having become my sin on the Cross, i have become God's Righteousness.
This does not end.
God's righteousness never stops being who I am.. I am always a "new Creation in Christ".
So, by being God's righteousness, there is no sin found, and no need to repent.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you are not born again, you have a mind that sees only as an unbeliever can see, think, reason, and believe.
When you become a Born Again Believer, you are given a new Spirit and a new conscience that is separated from that other mind that is the flesh.
The born again, are separated from that previous mind and given a new mind (conscience) and a spiritual birth that remakes them as "the righteousness of God in Christ".
The old man is who you were INSIDE, before you were saved.
That part of you, died on the Cross, but, its ability to try to regain your mind, is your flesh.
You are not to allow this to become your mind, again.
You are to renew your mind and walk in a different mind that is the Mind of Christ.
There are things you are to put in your mind or think on, all the time. = Philippians 4:8

This NEW mind operates in Faith and in Love and in Spiritual discernment with a very strong conscience and spiritual sensitivity that resists being drawn into any deed that would offend the Holy Spirit that is in you.

Perhaps you noticed after you were born again, that sin became very sinful to you.
You recognized sin as being everywhere.....you understood 'sin", in a way you didnt before...
That is the Holy Spirit's interaction within the new Conscience.
Becoming really "sin sensitive" is one way you can know that God has done something inside you..
Sinners (unbelievers) dont have this, but the born again do.

A sinner that knows the law in their mind is conscious of their sin and drives them to Christ. A true Christian's conscience is clear as they have been empowered by the Spirit to no longer indulge in the lusts of the flesh. Their old flesh was nailed to the cross, and we are raised with a new nature that does not sin.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being born again, is to be "in Christ".
The "repentance" that leads to receiving the "gift of Righteousness", happens once, and you are BORN AGAIN.
This is the repentance that leads to salvation , you do this once...= Born again.
You dont do this over and over., you do it once, .. God receives your Faith once, He Gives you His Righteousness once... = born again.

So f Salvation, which is to become "ONE" with God and Christ, Christ having become my sin on the Cross, i have become God's Righteousness.
This does not end.
God's righteousness never stops being who I am.. I am always a "new Creation in Christ".
So, by being God's righteousness, there is no sin found, and no need to repent.

I agree, you do it once. When asked, you said you never did, even once. #35. Why don't you make up your mind. Or maybe you learned something from me and changed your mind. :)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Gnostics like you do not believe that sins of the flesh are real sins anymore, that grace covers them.

And devil led liars like you, have no ability to even try to prove what "gnostic" means.
You think that labeling me is proving that its true.
It only proves that you have a nasty religious spirit, no understanding of the Blood Atonement, and pretend you are spiritual on Forums because you need approval on them.
I dont.
You have as much idea of what this "gnositic" group believes, as you have an understanding of Why Colossians 2:13 is in the bible.

So, as i said, you have no ability to post "gnostic" theology here, and compare it to mine.
You post no evidence because you are not able to do it.
Your only game now is to falsely label me, which is to lie.
Your lies are going to find you and harm you.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And devil led liars like you, have no ability to even try to prove what "gnostic" means.
You think that labeling me is proving that its true.
It only proves that you have a nasty religious spirit, no understanding of the Blood Atonement, and pretend you are spiritual on Forums because you need approval on them.
I dont.
You have as much idea of what this "gnositic" group believes, as you have an understanding of Why Colossians 2:13 is in the bible.

So, as i said, you have no ability to post "gnostic" theology here, and compare it to mine.
You post no evidence because you are not able to do it.
Your only game now is to falsely label me, which is to lie.
Your lies are going to find you and harm you.

I've studied what Gnostics believe, and can recognize false teachers who preach the same thing.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
In reality, I have NO DESIRE TO SIN, now that I am born again. I've said that before, but you haven't show evidence that you understand me when I say it.

I think you are a devil led person, who listens to an inner voice that isn't God's.
I believe You have a twisted mentality. Ive noticed that you never agree with yourself from post to post, you only contradict what you said before.
You have sin, you dont have sin, you repent you dont repent.
You're a strange little religious person, as most Charismatics tend to be...

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I've studied what Gnostics believe, and can recognize false teachers who preach the same thing.

Post it.
Post it so that the people here can see that Im not anything like what you've studied.

See, anyone can say they've studied something to try to hide their lying, as you are doing.
Thing is, you have labeled me as a "gnostic"......so, post your proof, liar.
Show us the teaching of "gnosticism", so that we can compare it to mine.
Once you do, I'll show you by this gnostic theology that you are a liar who has accused me falsely.
It a little too late to run and hide now.
Get busy.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you are a devil led person, who listens to an inner voice that isn't God's.
I believe You have a twisted mentality. Ive noticed that you never agree with yourself from post to post, you only contradict what you said before.
You have sin, you dont have sin, you repent you dont repent.
You're a strange little religious person, as most Charismatics tend to be...

You have read my posts with a twisted understanding. My posts don't contradict themselves, only in your mind. Read your post #35 and then #62. They contradict themselves. You, not me.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I agree, you do it once. When asked, you said you never did, even once. #35. Why don't you make up your mind. Or maybe you learned something from me and changed your mind. :)

I know what i said.
I told you that i dont REPENT or CONFESS.
Not TODAY, not TOMORROW.
I once DID.....as i told you.
You asked me .. "do you ever".....and i said NO.
Had you asked me "have you ever"....I would have said...'YES< when i turned to Christ and was born again".

You dont comprehend well, deceiver.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post it.
Post it so that the people here can see that Im not anything like what you've studied.

See, anyone can say they've studied something to try to hide their lying, as you are doing.
Thing is, you have labeled me as a "gnostic"......so, post your proof, liar.
Show us the teaching of "gnosticism", so that we can compare it to mine.
Once you do, I'll show you by this gnostic theology that you are a liar who has accused me falsely.
It a little too late to run and hide now.
Get busy.

Just go back to any of your own posts and read a Gnostic theory.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You have read my posts with a twisted understanding. My posts don't contradict themselves, only in your mind. Read your post #35 and then #62. They contradict themselves. You, not me.

I dont have to read my posts.
I only have to respond.
I never contradict.....You just have not understood that your questions, are not what you were trying to ask me.
So, as i said, you are a confused Charismatic that is lost in "inner voice" world and you will stay there.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Just go back to any of your own posts and read a Gnostic theory.

You can't post it can you.
Now you are telling me to go read it... after i locate it.
That pretty funny.
No, thats not going to happen.
You've proven that you have labeled me falsely, and can't prove your LIE.
As i already knew.
Run on now, you are a deficit on a Christian forum., truly.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what i said.
Not TODAY, not TOMORROW.
Had you asked me "have you ever"....I would have said...'YES< when i turned to Christ and was born again".

You dont comprehend well, liar.

What does 2 Peter 1:2-11 mean, especially 9? What does old sins mean. What does Hebrews 10:26-31 mean to you? Will someone who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace go to heaven to be with those he has abused?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't post it can you.
Now you are telling me to go read it... after i locate it.
That pretty funny.
No, thats not going to happen.
You've proven that you have labeled me falsely, and can't prove your LIE.
As i already knew.
Run on now, you are a deficit on a Christian forum., truly.

You don't have to locate one; just read any.

Need to go for now.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Since I was born, I don't remember ever hating anyone. I never stole candy from a store, or didn't alert the cashier if they gave me too much change. I never lied to my parents. I never treated the rich preferentially, and I always loved Jesus. I always stood up for the underdog, the one other's made fun off, and they were the ones I chose as friends. But the rich and famous were also my friends, and gravitated toward me. I treated the President of the United States (only knew one) and the janitors of my building the same - with interest and a smile. But I wasn't born again. If I had died before I was 29 years old, I would have gone to hell. Interesting...

You were good soil awaiting the word of God and His love to be planted in your soul. I am beginning to realise what Jesus meant about good soil and bad soil. It is not our behaviour that determines our salvation but Jesus. I begin to see some are just damaged beyond repair, they are confused and disconnected. I believe there is always hope, but maybe there is also something that we cannot change. The more one interacts with people you begin to see what Jesus meant, if you know God you will accept Jesus's words. And Jesus's measure was love in the heart.

How can one break and know the burden of sin, if one denies one is a sinner, or that sin is a problem. And if one has no conscience or sense of how the light of Jesus is more precious than gold, why would one ever go to Him for healing and transformation, as both are not even recognised.

The pharisees saw Jesus as a religious threat to their authority, and were jealous of His answers which they could not fault. It never occurred to them He was the Messiah, because they just wanted their position and privilege not God himself. Like the rich young ruler, who thought he had made it, and could put on show, yet he thought it was an exam, not a different Kingdom. God bless you

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What does 2 Peter 1:2-11 mean, especially 9? What does old sins mean. What does Hebrews 10:26-31 mean to you? Will someone who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace go to heaven to be with those he has abused?

As i thought.
You are one more severely faith damaged, theologically damaged person, who got lost inside the epistle of Hebrews and it destroyed your faith, and your understanding of anything that Paul teaches.
The epistle created you to be a self saving Legalist who believes that the Born again, can end up in hell.
I write Threads about people like you who were ruined by Hebrews, James, and Matthew....... did you know this?

But i will explain the Hebrews verses to you....np.
If you are an unsaved HEBREW, (Jew) and you deny your MESSIAH, when Paul is preaching the Gospel to you, then Paul will tell you that you have "done despite to the spirit of Grace"", you have "sinned willfully", and there remains no more sacrifice for your sin". Paul will tell you that you have "crucified Christ AFRESH" by your CHRIST REJECTION of your MESSIAH.
Such was the case for these unsaved HEBREW CHRIST REJECTORS, in Hebrews Chapter 10.
These same Christ Rejecting Hebrews, can be found again rejecting their Messiah, being again given the Gospel by Paul, in Acts 28, the last 10 verses.
Go read them.
After that, go to Amazon.com. and find yourself a nice paperback copy of "Gnosticism", and study it.
Help yourself.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Question: Did you ever repent?
Never.
I dont confess or repent.
I walk in the Spirit.
(See my Threads).

Try to understand that Paul said this.
Or even better, try to BELIEVE IT at some point in your LIFE

= "if you walk in the SPIRIT, you will not SIN".

See this part? = "will not sin"?

Think about that for a while, before you run to 1 John 1 and try to twist that verse again and again and again..
I know what i said.
Not TODAY, not TOMORROW.

You dont comprehend well, liar.

The answer to the question: Did you ever repent? Never
This is pretty clear. Never means as long as one has existed.
Now if one meant, I have never repented since I came to Christ, you actually have to write that for it to be understood.

I have known people to say things in their heads with this context, but not writing it down, so what is read, without the context, means something else. It then can end up one person sincerely believing the other is lying about them, while literally lying in the words they are writing, because it is only part of what they mean.

When this happens, the discussion has failed because what is written is not what is meant, so the reader stands no chance.
Funnily I have seen this happen when the same words in someones mind meant two different things, and the other party thought they were contradicting themselves, when with the context they were not. It takes real discipline to stop this happening, and grace and love in Christ to bare with one another. God bless you

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What does 2 Peter 1:2-11 mean, especially 9? [/QUOTE

""""""But whoever does not have them is nearsighted and blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their past sins." ... 2 Peter 1:9, KJV: "But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins."""""

It means that once Jesus has your sin, the are purged. (remitted, redeemed, forgiven, and gone).
As i teach. As Paul teaches.
"there is no SIN in Christ'" and the born again are All IN CHRIST.

Paul says it better...... Colossians 2:13. He teaches it doctrinally, as "ALL" sin redeemed, forgiven, remitted...., so that we find that Colossians 2:13 explains "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross", as Eternal Redemption.

Jesus died for all the sin of the world. John 3:16
Jesus took all sin upon Himself.. and redeemed it ALL with His Blood.
This is "salvation"....
However, .... God applies this finished salvation, this ETERNAL redemption only if you "believe on the Lord and you shall be saved". "all that call on the name of the Lord shall be saved".
Salvation is already completed for every person, but not every person will BELIEVE and be redeemed by this waiting "GIFT of Salvation.""

2000 Yrs ago, Jesus redeemed the entire world's sin, and its still redeemed, but, this forgiveness and redemption from ALL sin, is not APPLIED until a person comes to the Cross and is Born Again.
Being born again, is when God applies the salvation found in Christ's blood, the redemption from ALL sin, to a person. Colossians 2:13.
Its always available to everyone for the last 2000+ yrs, but not everyone will go and be saved and born again.