Born-Again Christian Fellowship

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

giveyouglory

Jan 23, 2008
HelloooooooI just wanted to try to get the word out of a new Christian website based upon a large discussion board with born-again christians. The title of the site is GiveYouGlory.com. It's located at GiveYouGlory.com. i STRONGLY urge you to sign up and start having some online fellowship with fellow christians!Thank you!Justin GiveYouGlory.com

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
I see that Jon-Marc is moderator for all of these forums at giveyouglory.com.I presume that is "our" Jon-Marc here? I think I'll pass this one up, but thanks for the invite anyway. I actually like Jon-Marc but when I come into a forum, I sometimes have a tendency to stir things at times and I don't want to get on his bad side.Depending on what Christian forum I go on, I get anywhere from a high acceptance (like here) to the other extreme where I was kicked off and/or posts removed being accused as a troll. (I'm almost 49 years old and I really have no interest in trolling, BTW).
biggrin.gif
The common denominator is my "British-Israel" beliefs which does not go over well with mainliners. But here it is accepted by those in charge and I feel accepted here.