• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't believe that you would believe Eiselen, Frederick, Edwin Lewis, & David Downey from 1929, and not believe me.

Did you intend to shoot the messenger, or provide some SCHOLAR based substantiation that Abingdon got it wrong?!? -- [Rhetorical question.]

Whew,
Bobby Jo

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Know what book that is called?
A good question. It is here amongst all the books strewn all around my house. I will have to do a search to find it but from memory, I think it was called "All the prophecies of the Bible."

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. Never that idea was in the Bible. Live life in expectation but don't get side tracked by fantasies

I agree 100%!

If we have realistic expectations, then we can have realistic compensations available.

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

Maybe we should anticipate that our "purse" will be worthless if we can't buy or sell, -- so we purchase as best we can while we can. Maybe we should anticipate a future Global Thermonuclear War and decide to put Food, Fuel, Medicine, and Necessities in our remote location "bag". And maybe we can anticipate that "swords" will be illegal to purchase, so we sell our cloak/mantle to buy one now.

Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Iran has always been a rogue state since the rise of Ayatollah Khomeini. The mullahs have a pathological hatred for Israel and the Jews. But Iranians are not Arabs (as many assume). They are Persians. Iran also promotes state-sponsored terrorism throughout the world.

Unfortunately, the U.S. government had a hand in the rise of the Ayatollahs as presidents have meddled in Mideast affairs for last five or six decades. Why the U.S. would destabilize that region, resulting in more radical Islamic control, has always puzzled me. Not wise!

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Unfortunately, the U.S. government had a hand in the rise of the Ayatollahs as presidents have meddled in Mideast affairs for last five or six decades. Why the U.S. would destabilize that region, resulting in more radical Islamic control, has always puzzled me. Not wise!
follow the money i guess

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A good question. It is here amongst all the books strewn all around my house. I will have to do a search to find it but from memory, I think it was called "All the prophecies of the Bible."
Yes I have the entire collection from Herbert Lockyer a 20 volume set called the " All Series".

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will attempt to fire nuke missiles, the chief weapon of their strength....Jeremiah 49:35-38
All I can say about that is they better be careful which way the wind is blowing. The prevailing winds in Israel blow from the west. That means radiation from a nuclear blast in Israel would likely wind up in Iran too.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
All I can say about that is they better be careful which way the wind is blowing. The prevailing winds in Israel blow from the west. That means radiation from a nuclear blast in Israel would likely wind up in Iran too.
Bible Prophecy tells us that when Iran attempts to fire nukes at Israel, then the Lord will destroy them all. Ezekiel 7:14, Psalms 7:12-16
The Lord will not allow nuke radiation in the holy land.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but the most exponential is the birth pains compared to the tribulation.

Ummmmmmmm, perhaps you need a chart:

iu

Note: It's a continuous line, with no demarcations.​

And the "birth pains" lead up to the to the "BIRTH" ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bible Prophecy tells us that when Iran attempts to fire nukes at Israel, then the Lord will destroy them all. Ezekiel 7:14, Psalms 7:12-16
The Lord will not allow nuke radiation in the holy land.

I believe you have this EXACTLY BACKWARDS. -- That's why the Valley of Megiddo battle is broadcast as ARMAGEDDON, where Israel will be delivering, and Russia and Iran will be receiving.

And in this case it's better to give than receive.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Does anyone have a list of Biblical prophecies that are still yet to unfold?

Details of what is yet to come is all laid out in the first 6 seals in Rev 6 & 7. And then in Rev 7:9-14 the saints are all taken up out of the Great Tribulation before the 7th seal is opened.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the saints are all taken up out of the Great Tribulation before the 7th seal is opened.

... well then you'd better explain what happens to the church when Jesus returns, because HE's ONLY bringing those who were martyred:

SCRIPTURE
Rev. 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom judgment was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life, and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

NOT SCRIPTURE
Rev. 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom judgment was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life, and JOINED THE RAPTURED CHURCH TO reign with Christ a thousand years .

Rev. 22:18 I warn every one who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if any one adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book ...

Bobby Jo

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
... well then you'd better explain what happens to the church when Jesus returns, because HE's ONLY bringing those who were martyred:

Bobby Jo

Scripture never says He is only bringing those who were martyred. But in Matt 24 and the entire Book of Revelation, there is only one occasion mentioned in the entire Book, that the saints will be taken up.

After the sixth seal, the times of the gentiles are over as the 144,000 Jews are sealed, and the saints are raptured. Rev 7. "I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb". “These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from?” I said to him, “My lord, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones who come OUT of the great tribulation. Rev 7:9-14

As for when Christ returns with all of His to set up His kingdom, then ALL the saints return with Him to set up the millennial kingdom.

because there will be no saints here after the rapture For those left behind "They did not repent of their murders nor of their sorceries nor of their immorality nor of their thefts." Rev 9:21.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Scripture never says He is only bringing those who were martyred. But in Matt 24 and the entire Book of Revelation, there is only one occasion mentioned in the entire Book, that the saints will be taken up.

After the sixth seal, the times of the gentiles are over as the 144,000 Jews are sealed, and the saints are raptured. Rev 7. "I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb". “These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from?” I said to him, “My lord, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones who come OUT of the great tribulation. Rev 7:9-14

As for when Christ returns with all of His to set up His kingdom, then ALL the saints return with Him to set up the millennial kingdom.

because there will be no saints here after the rapture For those left behind "They did not repent of their murders nor of their sorceries nor of their immorality nor of their thefts." Rev 9:21.
Your post, Stan; is as full of errors as a dead rat is of maggots.

The 144,000 are not just Jews.
Heaven is never mentioned in Revelation 7
Rev 7:14 refers to great tribulation, NOT 'the' GT. It refers to the just occurred Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.
Christ Returns accompanied by the armies of heaven. Matthew 16:27
The 'Saints will be gathered by His angels at His Return, Matthew 24:30-31 Most of them will be waiting in the place of safety. Revelation 12:14

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

SCRIPTURE
Rev. 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom judgment was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life, and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

NOT SCRIPTURE
Rev. 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom judgment was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life, and JOINED THE RAPTURED CHURCH TO reign with Christ a thousand years .

Rev. 22:18 I warn every one who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if any one adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book ...

Bobby Jo

Not everyone who is with Christ during His 1,000 year reign is beheaded.
Some people have Given their Life, Crucified with Christ, delivered from the Wrath to come, long before the Tribulation Begins.
The Crucified with Christ, meet the Lord in the Air and are: "Forever with the Lord"...in the air, and in His Kingdom.

Glory to God,
Taken