Christ and His church - a comparison of their times

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus, the rightful king, came to His own in the 1st century, and knew that He was the rightful king and should be ruling over Israel. Instead, He was mocked, beaten, spit upon, and plotted against. He despised the shame, but for the joy that was set before Him beyond the Cross, He endured.

The true church, especially in these last days, know that they might be ruling with Jesus in the future, and are presently mocked, beaten, jailed, spit upon, and plotted against, especially by the 7-headed beast and its 10 horns. The "new world order" has already conquered America and is continuing to dismantle it and submit it to the cabal, eliminating the people's individual freedoms and liberties, and the people will soon be slaughtered. But Jesus' true church looks beyond it to the day we are in His company.

The majority of the Jews in the 1st century, wanted to put off the Roman empire, wanted a ruler to defeat the evil gentile overlords, and did not want to hear Jesus' message about dying on a cross. Nor were they willing to take up the cross daily (a term meaning death to every aspect of one's own soul - self thinking, self feeling, self willing) so that Jesus could be a person's intelligence, strength, and emotion. This walk is not embraced by most people who claim to want Jesus. Judas Iscariot and the zealots wanted Jesus to rise up and be their king and set them physically free from the evil empire.

Today, the majority of the "church" wants the same thing that the Jews in the 1st century wanted. And these "followers" do not want the same thing those Jews did not want. And likewise this church is told that they must suffer and endure for Jesus' sake if they wish to be saved, but this "church" does not want to suffer for Jesus' sake. It wants to escape.

This "church" has never learned the meaning of authority, even though they read about it and Jesus explains it to them every time they open a bible. This "church" wants others to serve them; wants others to listen to them; wants to be honored, esteemed, respected. Wants to be known and called by such titles as "reverend", "pastor", "father", "teacher", "Dr.", "Professor". in complete violation of Jesus' command (Matthew 23).

And when Jerusalem was obliterated in A.D. 70, the hope of the Jews lost, the same thing is going to happen to the "church" in these last days, the world over. They fail to see, and cannot hear the words of the True King, and they pin their hopes on man-made doctrines, having itching ears, gathering up teachers to suit their own likes.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus, the rightful king, came to His own in the 1st century, and knew that He was the rightful king and should be ruling over Israel. Instead, He was mocked, beaten, spit upon, and plotted against. He despised the shame, but for the joy that was set before Him beyond the Cross, He endured.

The true church, especially in these last days, "know" that they might be ruling with Jesus in the future, and are presently mocked, beaten, jailed, spit upon, and plotted against, especially by the 7-headed beast and its 10 horns. The "new world order" has already conquered America and is continuing to dismantle it and submit it to the cabal, eliminating the people's individual freedoms and liberties, and the people will soon be slaughtered. But Jesus' true church looks beyond it to the day we are in His company.

The majority of the Jews in the 1st century, wanted to put off the Roman empire, wanted a ruler to defeat the evil gentile overlords, and did not want to hear Jesus' message about dying on a cross. Nor were they willing to take up the cross daily (a term meaning death to every aspect of one's own soul - self thinking, self feeling, self willing) so that God could be a person's intelligence, strength, and emotion. This walk is not embraced by most people who claim to want God. Judas Iscariot and the zealots, wanted Jesus to rise up and be their king, and set them physically free from the evil empire.

Today, the majority of the church wants the same thing that the Jews in the 1st century wanted. And these "followers" do not want the same thing those Jews did not want. And likewise this church is told that they must suffer and endure for Jesus' sake if they wish to be saved, but this church does not want to suffer for Jesus' sake. It wants to escape.

This "church" has never learned the secret of authority, even though they read about it and Jesus explains it to them every time they open a bible. This "church" wants others to serve them; wants others to listen to them; wants to be honored, esteemed, respected. Wants to be known and called by such titles as "reverend", "pastor", "teacher", "Dr.", "Professor". in complete violation of Jesus' command (Matthew 23).

And when Jerusalem was obliterated in A.D. 70, the hope of the Jews lost, the same thing is going to happen to the "church" in these last days, the world over. They fail to see, and cannot hear the words of the True King, and they pin their hopes on man-made doctrines, having itching ears, gathering up teachers to suit their own likes.
The New World Order isnt (The Beast) as you suggest, he will be a literal individual human man,with personal pronouns used He, His, Him

This post would be better found in (Conspiracy Theories)

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The New World Order isnt (The Beast) as you suggest, he will be a literal individual human man,with personal pronouns used He, His, Him

This post would be better found in (Conspiracy Theories)
Everyone’s entitled to present how they view scripture, without being told they’re lunatics. If you think they haven’t backed up their view with enough biblical evidence…ask for it. But as one who has objected before about personal attacks, I would have thought you’d be a little more thoughtful before resorting to them yourself.
By the way…this is not me attempting to teach you, not that that would matter, as this is not a church forum. This is me merely pointing out something I would think ought to be factual and obvious to anyone who has the ability to reason fairly.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone’s entitled to present how they view scripture, without being told they’re lunatics. If you think they haven’t backed up their view with enough biblical evidence…ask for it. But as one who has objected before about personal attacks, I would have thought you’d be a little more thoughtful before resorting to them yourself.
By the way…this is not me attempting to teach you, not that that would matter, as this is not a church forum. This is me merely pointing out something I would think ought to be factual and obvious to anyone who has the ability to reason fairly.
Nobody claimed anybody is a lunatic, that's your opinion and its false

Your claim of a personal attack is false, yes it's my "Opinion" the post belongs in Conspiracy Theories and it's not changing anytime soon

Yes the post mentions the New World Order, A "Conspiracy"

New World Order = Conspirary

Flying Saucers = Conspiracy

That Seen Below Is "Conspiracy"

New Music Quote Below, Post #1

The "new world order" has already conquered America and is continuing to dismantle it and submit it to the cabal, eliminating the people's individual freedoms and liberties, and the people will soon be slaughtered.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes the post mentions the Antichrist as the New World Order, A "Conspiracy" New World Order = Conspiracy
If Christians are unable tell the difference between a genuine Satanic conspiracy (which includes the New World Order, the Great Reset, and the Fake Pandemic) and "conspiracy theories" (which are mere concoctions) then what should one expect from those who do not know the truth?

The New World Order is a prelude to the reign of the Antichrist, and it is now undoubtedly in effect. The push towards universal vaccination with bogus vaccines is a prelude to the Mark of the Beast. If 99.9% of the world has believe the lies about a so-called "pandemic" it will be a piece of cake for the Mark of the Beast to be stamped on the world's population.

As to the OP, it is making judgments about "the church" which is not the same as "Christendom". There are Christians who are prepared to stand against tyranny for the sake of the Gospel and suffer. They may be only a small minority, but that does not mean the Church should be broad-brushed.

It should also be noted that the conspirators and their supporters shout the loudest about "conspiracy theories" while implementing their evil conspiracies. Was there a real conspiracy against Donald Trump from even before he took office? Absolutely. Was there a real conspiracy to bring the world to its knees through a bogus pandemic? Absolutely. If you are unaware of these matters, then do your own research.

BTW who's to say that flying saucers are not real, or that demonic beings do not have the intelligence to use technology against humans? When even the US navy has to admit that they exist, they are no longer in the realm of fantasy. And when the mainstream media have no trouble reporting this, then one needs to take a closer look.
Video captures mysterious flying object near US Navy ship
Video captures mysterious flying object near San Diego Navy ship

"The evidence of unidentified flying objects is overwhelming. With new ufo sightings popping up every week, they just can't be ignored. Take for example the ufo sighting at the Chicago O'Hare airport. Several very credible people saw the unidentified flying object up close and gave eyewitness testimony as to what they saw. We here at Unidentified-Flying-Objects.com believe that contact with these aliens is coming soon. We also think that aliens can most probably help us with many of the problems humans face such as the threat of Global Warming. Alien Technology from certain alien races is surely far superior to our's."
Unidentified Flying Objects- UFO pictures, UFO sightings, UFO Videos and Ufo evidence

While this group believes that "aliens" will contact humans shortly, Christians know that presently the earth's atmosphere is occupied by hierarchies of evil angels. They may very well be behind the UFO's. If this is not a part of the Satanic conspiracy, we need to get acquainted with what is an what is not a conspiracy,

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spherical object captured by Navy ship

Hey Enoch, first let me say that I put quotes around the word "church" to represent Christendom. I agree with the points you made, and if you had any question about my understanding, I do understand.

Regarding the spherical object... you may be quite surprised to know that that object was used during 911 and was captured by the NBC helicopter flying about 3 miles away from the Twin towers. I do not wish to detour this thread, and if you like we can correspond in another thread or personally private message. But watch this video starting at 1:50. Look to the top-right and you will see the sphere coming down from the sky (released by a military plane some distance away, is the best estimate) The exact same object as shown in that Navy video you referenced.

And it was a British guy named Richard D. Hall who truly brought this all to light in a series of videos call "911 Ball Theory" which Youtube took down along with thousands of other videos that showed the truth about things. And when he gives his opinion on what that spherical object is, it's pretty cool. It is man made is all I will tell you now. I won't go into it here. But this video above is used in the 911 Ball theory presentation. But I will add that the "plane" that everybody thinks they saw, was a graphic object of a plane superimposed onto the actual spherical ship, that was loaded with explosives. And yes, the Twin towers were demolitioned with preset explosives, along with Building #7.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Christians are unable tell the difference between a genuine Satanic conspiracy (which includes the New World Order, the Great Reset, and the Fake Pandemic) and "conspiracy theories" (which are mere concoctions) then what should one expect from those who do not know the truth?

The New World Order is a prelude to the reign of the Antichrist, and it is now undoubtedly in effect. The push towards universal vaccination with bogus vaccines is a prelude to the Mark of the Beast. If 99.9% of the world has believe the lies about a so-called "pandemic" it will be a piece of cake for the Mark of the Beast to be stamped on the world's population.

As to the OP, it is making judgments about "the church" which is not the same as "Christendom". There are Christians who are prepared to stand against tyranny for the sake of the Gospel and suffer. They may be only a small minority, but that does not mean the Church should be broad-brushed.

It should also be noted that the conspirators and their supporters shout the loudest about "conspiracy theories" while implementing their evil conspiracies. Was there a real conspiracy against Donald Trump from even before he took office? Absolutely. Was there a real conspiracy to bring the world to its knees through a bogus pandemic? Absolutely. If you are unaware of these matters, then do your own research.

BTW who's to say that flying saucers are not real, or that demonic beings do not have the intelligence to use technology against humans? When even the US navy has to admit that they exist, they are no longer in the realm of fantasy. And when the mainstream media have no trouble reporting this, then one needs to take a closer look.
Video captures mysterious flying object near US Navy ship
Video captures mysterious flying object near San Diego Navy ship

"The evidence of unidentified flying objects is overwhelming. With new ufo sightings popping up every week, they just can't be ignored. Take for example the ufo sighting at the Chicago O'Hare airport. Several very credible people saw the unidentified flying object up close and gave eyewitness testimony as to what they saw. We here at Unidentified-Flying-Objects.com believe that contact with these aliens is coming soon. We also think that aliens can most probably help us with many of the problems humans face such as the threat of Global Warming. Alien Technology from certain alien races is surely far superior to our's."
Unidentified Flying Objects- UFO pictures, UFO sightings, UFO Videos and Ufo evidence

While this group believes that "aliens" will contact humans shortly, Christians know that presently the earth's atmosphere is occupied by hierarchies of evil angels. They may very well be behind the UFO's. If this is not a part of the Satanic conspiracy, we need to get acquainted with what is an what is not a conspiracy,

The "new world order" has already conquered America and is continuing to dismantle it and submit it to the cabal, eliminating the people's individual freedoms and liberties, and the people will soon be slaughtered.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Enoch, first let me say that I put quotes around the word "church" to represent Christendom. I agree with the points you made, and if you had any question about my understanding, I do understand.

Regarding the spherical object... you may be quite surprised to know that that object was used during 911 and was captured by the NBC helicopter flying about 3 miles away from the Twin towers. I will not detour this thread, and if you like we can correspond in another thread or personally private message. But watch this video starting at 1:50. Look to the top-right and you will see the sphere coming down from the sky (released by a military plane some distance away, is the best estimate) The exact same object as shown in that Navy video.

And it was a British guy who truly brought this all to light in a series of videos call "911 Ball Theory" which Youtube took down along with thousands of other videos that showed the truth about things. And when he gives his opinion on what that spherical object is, it's pretty cool. Man made, is all I will tell you now. I won't go into it here. But this video above is used in the 911 Ball theory presentation.
The thread has turned into the "Conspiracy Theory"

Yes the twin towers destruction as it stands is conspiracy, even If I believe there was more than meets the eye

Yes your OP posted below is conspiracy

Yes this is the Eschatology and Prophecy forum

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While this group believes that "aliens" will contact humans shortly, Christians know that presently the earth's atmosphere is occupied by hierarchies of evil angels.

Aha! Somebody uploaded 1 of the 3 videos of his series back up to Youtube. You should really watch this. Fantastic work. Especially nearing the end when the interviews with the United Airlines employees are trying to make sense of the appendage they see on the bottom of one of their aircraft. Richard Hall is a smart dude. Great presentation

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aha! Somebody uploaded 1 of the 3 videos of his series back up to Youtube. You should really watch this. Fantastic work. Especially nearing the end when the interviews with the United Airlines employees are trying to make sense of the appendage they see on the bottom of one of their aircraft. Richard Hall is a smart dude. Great presentation

More conspiracy in the Eschatology & Prophecy forum

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The true church, especially in these last days, "know" that they might be ruling with Jesus in the future, and are presently mocked, beaten, jailed, spit upon, and plotted against, especially by the 7-headed beast and its 10 horns.
I'm linking to the recently posted topic about supernatural sovereignty, which briefly examines the symbolic configurations of the crowns Satan and the Beast from the Sea are depicted with in Revelation 12 & 13.

Supernatural Sovereignty Symbolised | Christian Forums @ Christianity Board

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nobody claimed anybody is a lunatic, that's your opinion and its false

Your claim of a personal attack is false, yes it's my "Opinion" the post belongs in Conspiracy Theories and it's not changing anytime soon

Yes the post mentions the New World Order, A "Conspiracy"

New World Order = Conspirary

“Lunatic…a person whose actions and manner are marked by extreme eccentricity…” Eccentric like…seeing conspiracy theories?

Explain to me again how my opinion of your opinion of his opinion was ‘false?’

Perhaps it was only an opinion. As is yours, after all.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Lunatic…a person whose actions and manner are marked by extreme eccentricity…” Eccentric like…seeing conspiracy theories?

Explain to me again how my opinion of your opinion of his opinion was ‘false?’

Perhaps it was only an opinion. As is yours, after all.
That Seen Below Is "Conspiracy", any person with good judgement and a sound mind could evaluate that for exactly what it is "Conspiracy" that's posted in the Eschatology & Prophecy fourum

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And for any who are a little slow, allow me to summarize my original post. It was symmetrical:

As Jesus suffered and endured the Cross in the 1st century, so likewise His body, His church, has had to suffer and endure throughout history and will continue to do so in these end days.

And as the 1st century Jews who were supposed to be God's people hated Jesus and helped to murder Him (along with the gentiles) and disobeyed God, so likewise the false churches and the heathen do to God's body in these end days.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
These forums are all that some people have in way of fellowship... we are the church... not some building at the corner.
Wherever two are more are gathered in my name = church

Reactions: NewMusic

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That Seen Below Is "Conspiracy", any person with good judgement and a sound mind could evaluate that for exactly what it is "Conspiracy" that's posted in the Eschatology & Prophecy fourum

Fact: the term “new world order” has been freely used by leaders lately…Here in Australia just recently, case in point.
Fact: America IS being dismantled and is currently half the country she used to be…in influence and in moral righteous standing.
Fact: people ARE having their rights, liberties and freedoms sapped away, at an alarming speed.
Fact: The President of the US has admitted on TV that he’s a glorified sock puppet…someone else is running the show…don’t you wonder who?

Now…I don’t know that this is heading to a wholesale slaughter…and I’m not signing up for a cabal…yet. But “good judgment and sound thinking” tells me that there are enough “facts” there that I would hesitate to call a man a conspiracy nut…or lunatic…or whatever you call them wherever you live.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
These forums are all that some people have in way of fellowship... we are the church... not some building at the corner.
Wherever two are more are gathered in my name = church
Sure, and I absolutely agree with that, theologically. My comment to Truth was in context to him telling me to “sit down and hush up”…per Paul’s ‘command’. Let’s forget for a moment that he took those passages out of context and used them simply because he wanted to tell me to hush up…the fact is, this is a forum. It’s purpose is for conversation, debate and to voice ones opinion. It’s not a place where systematic teaching and hierarchical organisation needs to happen or be established for the good of the body.
Like I said…I’m glad that those who can’t attend “church” find that here…

Reactions: NewMusic