Daniel 12:1 Matt 13:36 Zechariah 13 1 Thessalonians 4:17

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

just a servant

Oct 14, 2014

These are not the only Scriptures pertaining to this event (there are too many to be able to discuss in one thread) but I am using these for the sake of simplicity and clarity.

These prophecies refer to the entire church and are happening now. The angels are separating the wheat from the weeds and Prince Michael is coming to everyone found in the Book of Life. Cast off the yoke of the world. It will no longer provide you comfort. You will notice many strange events occurring in your lives; do not be alarmed, you are being made spotless and separated from the world in preparation for the return of our Lord and translation as Enoch was translated. 2/3rd of us will be killed and 1/3rd will be translated (caught up). After we are all gone, the Lord will pour out His wrath on the world (an event so severe that the Scripture describes silence in Heaven for half an hour in Revelations 8:1). Remember that Jesus is very merciful and those who are left behind have rejected His mercy.

For those who think Daniel 12:1 refers only to the OT Jews, along with Zechariah 13, I invite you to look at the Hebrew texts (NLT translators mistranslated the text because of private interpretation of the meaning, Biblehub has parallel translations AND the Hebrew). "Your people" is used twice in Daniel 12:1, confirming without a doubt that Daniel's people are everyone found in the Book of Life. As Jesus said in Matt 13:36, He will send angels to close the age (Prince Michael commands God's army of angels). He has already done this: they are here already.

I would like to share with you all how I know this but first I need to get permission from a moderator (moderators, when you see this PM me please): so for now, I will opt to just discuss the Scripture with you.

Also, you will notice many prophecies have been being fulfilled at a rapid rate.

I would like you all to take note of the Turkish Caliphate and the 10 Arab states, who many (including myself) believe are the 10 horns, as well, because the churches in Revelations were located in modern day Turkey.

You should also be aware that we are not hearing about even HALF of the persecution going on and the 10 Arab States Senator Kerry made an agreement with are ALSO persecuting Christians. Our brothers and sisters are suffering every minute of every day. Righteous prayers are heard in Heaven. Forgive everyone, then ask for forgiveness, and then pray IN SECRET and our Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Peace in Christ

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
just a servant said:

These are not the only Scriptures pertaining to this event (there are too many to be able to discuss in one thread) but I am using these for the sake of simplicity and clarity.

These prophecies refer to the entire church and are happening now. The angels are separating the wheat from the weeds and Prince Michael is coming to everyone found in the Book of Life. Cast off the yoke of the world. It will no longer provide you comfort. You will notice many strange events occurring in your lives; do not be alarmed, you are being made spotless and separated from the world in preparation for the return of our Lord and translation as Enoch was translated. 2/3rd of us will be killed and 1/3rd will be translated (caught up). After we are all gone, the Lord will pour out His wrath on the world (an event so severe that the Scripture describes silence in Heaven for half an hour in Revelations 8:1). Remember that Jesus is very merciful and those who are left behind have rejected His mercy.

For those who think Daniel 12:1 refers only to the OT Jews, along with Zechariah 13, I invite you to look at the Hebrew texts (NLT translators mistranslated the text because of private interpretation of the meaning, Biblehub has parallel translations AND the Hebrew). "Your people" is used twice in Daniel 12:1, confirming without a doubt that Daniel's people are everyone found in the Book of Life. As Jesus said in Matt 13:36, He will send angels to close the age (Prince Michael commands God's army of angels). He has already done this: they are here already.

I would like to share with you all how I know this but first I need to get permission from a moderator (moderators, when you see this PM me please): so for now, I will opt to just discuss the Scripture with you.

Also, you will notice many prophecies have been being fulfilled at a rapid rate.

I would like you all to take note of the Turkish Caliphate and the 10 Arab states, who many (including myself) believe are the 10 horns, as well, because the churches in Revelations were located in modern day Turkey.

You should also be aware that we are not hearing about even HALF of the persecution going on and the 10 Arab States Senator Kerry made an agreement with are ALSO persecuting Christians. Our brothers and sisters are suffering every minute of every day. Righteous prayers are heard in Heaven. Forgive everyone, then ask for forgiveness, and then pray IN SECRET and our Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Peace in Christ
Study the 16th Chapter of Revelation, and you will find that the LORD will not come until after the 6th plague and before the 7th plague.

Xhavon

Oct 21, 2014
That is not how it will go down. The wrath of God will be poured out with everyone right here. The only difference is that it will not affect those of faith because the just shall live by faith. God will send his two prophets to shut up the heavens and dry up the earth. Turn all water supplies to blood and strike the earth with all plagues as often as they desire. They are sent to the church who will reject them and treat them shamefully. Fire will consume those who try to harm them until the end of their ministry. The Lord will return seventy five days after the death and resurrection of The Lords Prophets. He will raise His saints from the dead in a moment in the twinkling of an eye and as the Lightning shines from the east to the west the Lord will come with His saints and subdue the earth and set up His thousand year reign on earth. That about sums it up.

Scriptures about the transition into the Kingdom of God, The Kingdom of Heaven.

psalm 91
1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."
3Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence.
4 He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you.
8 Only with your eyes shall you look, And see the reward of the wicked.
9Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
10No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;

Amos 5
18 Woe to you who desire the day of the Lord! For what good is the day of the Lord to you? It will be darkness, and not light.
19 It will be as though a man fled from a lion, And a bear met him! Or as though he went into the house, Leaned his hand on the wall, And a serpent bit him!
20 Is not the day of the Lord darkness, and not light? Is it not very dark, with no brightness in it?
Amos 5

Isaiah 2
10 Enter into the rock, and hide in the dust, From the terror of the Lord And the glory of His majesty.
11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, The haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, And the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.
12 For the day of the Lord of hosts Shall come upon everything proud and lofty, Upon everything lifted up-- And it shall be brought low--

Joel 2
1 Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the Lord is coming, For it is at hand:
2 A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness, Like the morning clouds spread over the mountains. A people come, great and strong, The like of whom has never been; Nor will there ever be any such after them, Even for many successive generations.
3 A fire devours before them, And behind them a flame burns; The land is like the Garden of Eden before them, And behind them a desolate wilderness; Surely nothing shall escape them.

4 Their appearance is like the appearance of horses; And like swift steeds, so they run.
5 With a noise like chariots Over mountaintops they leap, Like the noise of a flaming fire that devours the stubble, Like a strong people set in battle array.
6 Before them the people writhe in pain; All faces are drained of color.
7 They run like mighty men, They climb the wall like men of war; Every one marches in formation, And they do not break ranks.
8 They do not push one another; Every one marches in his own column. Though they lunge between the weapons, They are not cut down.
9 They run to and fro in the city, They run on the wall; They climb into the houses, They enter at the windows like a thief.
10 The earth quakes before them, The heavens tremble; The sun and moon grow dark, And the stars diminish their brightness.
11 The Lord gives voice before His army, For His camp is very great; For strong is the One who executes His word. For the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; Who can endure it?

Isaiah 13
3 I have commanded My sanctified ones; I have also called My mighty ones for My anger-- Those who rejoice in My exaltation."
4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, Like that of many people! A tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered
together! The Lord of hosts musters The army for battle.
5 They come from a far country, From the end of heaven-- The Lord and His weapons of indignation, To destroy the whole land.
6 Wail, for the day of the Lord is at hand! It will come as destruction from the Almighty.
7 Therefore all hands will be limp, Every man's heart will melt,
8 And they will be afraid. Pangs and sorrows will take hold of them; They will be in pain as a woman in childbirth; They will be amazed at one another; Their faces will be like flames.
9 Behold, the day of the Lord comes, Cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger, To lay the land desolate; And He will destroy its sinners from it.

Jeremiah 25
30 "Therefore prophesy against them all these words, and say to them: 'The Lord will roar from on high, And utter His voice from His holy habitation; He will roar mightily against His fold. He will give a shout, as those who tread the grapes, Against all the inhabitants of the earth.
31 A noise will come to the ends of the earth-- For the Lord has a controversy with the nations; He will plead His case with all flesh. He will give those who are wicked to the sword,' says the Lord."
32 Thus says the Lord of hosts: "Behold, disaster shall go forth From nation to nation, And a great whirlwind shall be raised up From the farthest parts of the earth.

Deuteronomy 32
36 "For the Lord will judge His people And have compassion on His servants, When He sees that their power is gone, And there is no one remaining, bond or free. 37 He will say: 'Where are their gods, The rock in which they sought refuge? 38 Who ate the fat of their sacrifices, And drank the wine of their drink offering? Let them rise and help you, And be your refuge. 39 'Now see that I, even I, am He, And there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.
33 And at that day the slain of the Lord shall be from one end of the earth even to the other end of the earth. They shall not be lamented, or gathered, or buried; they shall become refuse on the ground.
34 "Wail, shepherds, and cry! Roll about in the ashes, You leaders of the flock! For the days of your slaughter and your dispersions are fulfilled; You shall fall like a precious vessel.
35 And the shepherds will have no way to flee, Nor the leaders of the flock to escape.
36 A voice of the cry of the shepherds, And a wailing of the leaders to the flock will be heard. For the Lord has plundered their pasture,
37 And the peaceful dwellings are cut down Because of the fierce anger of the Lord.
Rev 11:10 ----------- because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
just a servant said:

Peace in Christ
[SIZE=16pt]Yes I believe you are right, and it is happening at this very moment. God’s wrath is coming down on the world. [/SIZE]

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Xhavon, Your words: "They are sent to the church who will reject them and treat them shamefully."

I believe they will spend most of their time in Israel as that is where they are killed. They aren't sent to the church in general, if anything it might include some gentile unbelievers but I believe their main ministry will be Israel and perhaps they'll be the catalyst for the "revival" of the 144,000 youth of Israel that are destined for the millennium.

boldncourageous

Dec 6, 2014
just a servant said:

Peace in Christ
ASSUMPTION: You keep changing the Word to read what you want it to. Daniel 12:1 does not state 'book of Life', it states "book" That assumption cause the Word to not be rightly divided. It is easy to assume that it is speaking of the "book of life" but it is not.

Daniel 12:1 starts by stating, "At that time..." What time? The time of the Roman Empire just described in the privious chapter, which included the "Glorious Land", but not Edom, Moab, and Ammon... Dan. 11:40,41. The prophesy of Daniel 11 now reads like a history book today. It starts out at 529 BC and ends with the Roman occupation. Because of this chapter, when Alexander the Great turned his eyes on Israel to make her his conquest, the high priest was able to show him in Daniel his place in history. As a result Alexander sacrificed to the Lord and allowed the Jews to keep thier religion. All of his other conquests required the religions to be voided and the Greek gods to be worshiped. Because the prophesy in Daniel is so accurate, secular historians believed that Daniel was written after Alexander the Great, rather than before. Daniel 12:1 speaks of the beginning of the Jewish Diaspora (66 AD to 1948). If the time of Jacob's trouble were about the great tribulation, as many suppose, then we would expect to see the events of great tribulation spoken about in the two chapters prophesy (Jer. 30,31) that begins with the time of Jacob's trouble, Jer. 30:7. However, we find the Jewish Diaspora... Jer. 30:10,11 Jews scattered, to the ends of the earth were they are then gathered (31:8). 1948 is when the Jews were gathered and once again became a nation. Israel will never be scattered again... Is. 19, Amos, Ezek. 37:21-25. Therefore the time of Jacob's trouble cannot be the great tribulation, but the Jewish Diaspora from 66 AD to 1948 AD

The worst time ever for Israel is not futuristic, but the past. In the Jewish Diaspora, over 12 Million Jews were killed. 3 Million in the beginning during the Roman-Jewish war (66-73 AD), Israel was erradicated of Jews by 135 AD and 6 Million by the Nazis just before 1948. Consider the death toll. For the rapture to be imminent and the worst time ever for Israel to be futuristic, the population of Israel would have to greatly increase. The current population is between 6-7 Million. The abomination of desolation IS Titus in 70 AD. The disciples asked Jesus "When will these things be..." Matt. 24:3, Mark 13:4, Luke 21:8. The question was about the destruction of the temple. Jesus responds in Matt. 24:15-21 speaking of the abomination of desolation. If you don't believe this, then you believe that Jesus ignored the disciples question and failed to answer them. As the pre-trib doctrine teaches.

Daniel 12 is about the Roman-Jewish War between 66 and 73 AD. It is unfortunate tha those at Masada commited suicide and did not receive the blessing spoken of in Daniel 12:11,12. The daily sacrifice has been taken away and the date is clearly pinpointed in 70 AD with the destruction of the temple and the end of the daily sacrifices and offerings.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Bold, I can see we might be having some "discussions" in the near future but one quick thing for now. The time of Jacob's trouble is not equal to the great trib, imo. they are separate events for separate groups of people. Israel, of course for Jacob's trouble and the great trib is satan's wrath upon the church per Rev. 12:17.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Trekson.

Y’know, that’s not the same “great tribulation” as Yeshua` talked about in the Olivet Discourse, right? Unless, of course, you’re totally twisting the Olivet Discourse to make it fit Revelation 12:17, or vice versa. So, which is it? Are they the same with twisting, or are there two separate “great tribulations?” Just curious how you would respond.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Retro, Yes, I believe they're one and the same. I see only one great trib.

Hi Bold, Please ignore post 7 as I mis-read what you wrote.

Your words: "In the Jewish Diaspora, over 12 Million Jews were killed. 3 Million in the beginning during the Roman-Jewish war (66-73 AD), Israel was erradicated of Jews by 135 AD and 6 Million by the Nazis just before 1948... the worst time ever for Israel to be futuristic, the population of Israel would have to greatly increase."

Why would the population of Israel have to increase? Most of those killed in the Diaspora weren't killed in Israel. Why are you considering a span of 1882 years? I don't think the prophecy implies that type of timeline. If you were to narrow it down to a single event than the Holocaust would be the largest count that "the worst time ever" would have to beat although I'm not sure how many were killed under Stalin and Lenin but that might have been in the millions, as well. Presently, the Jewish population in the world (as of 2012) is around 15 million. While Israel may not be "scattered" again, they are still mostly scattered now.

boldncourageous

Dec 6, 2014
Trekson said:
Hi Retro, Yes, I believe they're one and the same. I see only one great trib.

Hi Bold, Please ignore post 7 as I mis-read what you wrote.

Your words: "In the Jewish Diaspora, over 12 Million Jews were killed. 3 Million in the beginning during the Roman-Jewish war (66-73 AD), Israel was eradicated of Jews by 135 AD and 6 Million by the Nazis just before 1948... the worst time ever for Israel to be futuristic, the population of Israel would have to greatly increase."

Why would the population of Israel have to increase? Most of those killed in the Diaspora weren't killed in Israel. Why are you considering a span of 1882 years? I don't think the prophecy implies that type of timeline. If you were to narrow it down to a single event than the Holocaust would be the largest count that "the worst time ever" would have to beat although I'm not sure how many were killed under Stalin and Lenin but that might have been in the millions, as well. Presently, the Jewish population in the world (as of 2012) is around 15 million. While Israel may not be "scattered" again, they are still mostly scattered now.
Population increase: If the death toll isn't the deciding factor in determining the "time like no other" as in worse case scenario, then what is?
Span of 1882 years: That is the description of the event of Jacob's trouble, but Jeremiah. Starting with a scattering of the Jews (66 AD, Jer. 30:10,11), to the ends of the Earth where they are then gathered (1948 AD, Jer. 31:8).
Israel is still scattered, true, but still in the process of being gathered. Jews are still returning in droves, housing is a major problem.

How many Jews survived the Romans, Stalin, Lenin, and Hitler? At what percentages? All these events are included within the the time of Jacob's trouble, or Jewish Diaspora. How many actually died as a result? Who knows, one can only speculate, possibly well over 15 Million. What it boils down to is that the Jewish Diaspora is the "worst time ever" for Israel. It's conclusion may not be 1948, but that date is substantial, and marks the beginning of the end.

Jeremiah makes the call on what defines the worst time ever, "time unlike no other." And He describes that period of time to includes 66 AD to 1948 AD as defined by the events that are include in Jeremiah's prophesy.
Trekson said:
Hi Bold, I can see we might be having some "discussions" in the near future but one quick thing for now. The time of Jacob's trouble is not equal to the great trib, imo. they are separate events for separate groups of people. Israel, of course for Jacob's trouble and the great trib is satan's wrath upon the church per Rev. 12:17.
Interesting analysis, Have you expounded on your view elsewhere for reference sake?

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Bold, Let's take a closer look at Jeremiah's prophecy.

Jer. 30:3-10 - "For, lo, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the Lord: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it. 4 And these are the words that the Lord spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah. 5 For thus saith the Lord; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace. 6 Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? 7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it. 8 For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: 9 But they shall serve the Lord their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them. 10 Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the Lord; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid."

Okay, the first thing I see is that this is a prophecy for all twelve tribes, not just Judah which included Benjamin. The Diaspora really only affected the latter two tribes as the other ten were lost to history by 70 AD, so that's the main reason I feel that the time of Jacob's trouble has nothing to do with the Diaspora. If it wasn't referencing all twelve tribes it would be the time of Judah's trouble but as it uses Jacob, to me that means it involves all twelve sons (tribes). Vs. 9 & 10 are millennial timing so we know that the time of Jacob's trouble will be near that reality. Which leads me to conclude that the time of trouble is most likely within the time frame of the 70th week.

boldncourageous

Dec 6, 2014
Trekson said:
Hi Bold, Let's take a closer look at Jeremiah's prophecy.

Jer. 30:3-10 - "For, lo, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the Lord: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it. 4 And these are the words that the Lord spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah. 5 For thus saith the Lord; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace. 6 Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? 7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it. 8 For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: 9 But they shall serve the Lord their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them. 10 Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the Lord; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid."

Okay, the first thing I see is that this is a prophecy for all twelve tribes, not just Judah which included Benjamin. The Diaspora really only affected the latter two tribes as the other ten were lost to history by 70 AD, so that's the main reason I feel that the time of Jacob's trouble has nothing to do with the Diaspora. If it wasn't referencing all twelve tribes it would be the time of Judah's trouble but as it uses Jacob, to me that means it involves all twelve sons (tribes). Vs. 9 & 10 are millennial timing so we know that the time of Jacob's trouble will be near that reality. Which leads me to conclude that the time of trouble is most likely within the time frame of the 70th week.
I totally concur that the time of Jacob's trouble and the 70th week are in the same time frame. Titus made a covenant with many (Roman Empire) to squelch the Jewish rebellion (known as the Roman-Jewish War or Jewish Revolt). This war lasted 7 years from 66 AD to 73 AD. In the middle of the week the daily sacrifices and offerings were ended and remained ended to this day. Totally fulfilling Daniel's 70th week in a timely manner. Thus destroying the obvious conjecture, speculation and opinion necessary to attempt to make this event something futuristic.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Bold, I respectfully disagree with your assessment that the 70th week has been fulfilled.