Does anyone else think we're close to America collapsing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Men being eternal beings, meet their judgement before God after death. Nations being temporal, meet their judgement during their existence. Germany met theirs and Japan. America has been complicit in the deaths of 61,000,000 unborn babies. God has been evicted from everything. God's chosen, Israel did not escape. America won't either. Never has there been a time when so many stood against God and cheered evil and injustice. It's sobering to observe this slide to who knows what. It's a fearful thing.

Mercifully He placed Trump to slow the slide. But America will never see the greatness of the WWII years when all prayed, wept, mourned, worked and pulled together.

He will only allow His Holy name to be blasphemed for so long. Even a blind man can see the demise.
America has slid into a cesspool and it's so sad. I've even entertained thoughts of leaving the country but I don't know of any other countries that are doing well. I wonder if we should be praying for a Revival.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I'm surprised at your responses when you feel some pressure BG. Quick to make an accusation and report a brother and quick to distance yourself from another believer.

You judge for yourself whether this language is congruent with being a child of the kingdom!
the meaning of "catholic" has obviously been hijacked now, not sure i would much appreciate being called catholic now either, i mean it's like food agreeing that organic food can be called food too lol, if that makes any sense. Loaded with chutzpah iow

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
There are varying thoughts about it I'm seeing, causing confusion.
imo just reflect on what most humans want the most, and understand that Edom is Adam denying his birthright, Edom (Esau) is not some lost guy that we can safely ignore iow, and it will keep coming together. Knowledge brings sorrow
Count the cost
Hate your life

and maybe the reflections on wanting a reward for doing the right thing, etc, will come into play also,
but imo that one is actively seeking the truth and not running from the hard evidence and fooling themselves is what matters,
really more than whatever your current or final belief on a matter is

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I long for the days when we were a Christian nation. There was such a different tone to bygone eras - today everything is wrong and bass-ackward.
there is Scripture for this pov of, um, i think the search terms are "saying things were better in the old days," something close to that
fwiw

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I'm invested in how this country goes because I have children and grandchildren who I'm protective of, and I'm concerned about what's happening. It's hard to know who is right about the teaching but that's a good suggestion about asking God to make it clear. I feel that He opened my eyes up to Agenda 21 and I can see how it's being fulfilled, and how it lines right up with heading towards a one-world government. I tried sharing it with two pastors at our bible study and they don't see it - yet anyway. I watched a documentary last night about how all these people are building bunkers. It shocked me because I didn't know that was going on, but they said a lot of the wealthy are doing it. So what do they know that we don't?
building bunkers is a great profit machine, and we can't remember back to 1950?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is Scripture for this pov of, um, i think the search terms are "saying things were better in the old days," something close to that
fwiw

"Say not thou, What is the cause that the former days were better than these? for thou dost not enquire wisely concerning this." Ecc 7:10

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Searched for your response on a different thread!! You have responded about Vit-D deficiency twice now! What form of supplement would be a benefit????
man, vitD is tough, bc all you can supplement is D3, and i want the whole banana myself. there prolly is no substitute for 20 minutes of sun a day, but we should be getting most of our D from that or grass-fed protein and other whole food sources, which is also pretty hard now, haven't seen a chicken on grass since Michigan myself, and i have no probs getting in a car and driving two hours to find them if i have to. So, i would find me a list, foods rich in vitamin D, https://www.google.com/search?q=foo...+D&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
and stick to vegetable sources as much as possible, hard with D, so i'd find an egg lady whose chickens are on grass, and/or a mushroom i liked, and some fish a couple times a week although animal sources are not as well absorbed, and Puritan's Pride 5000iu can't be any worse than any other D3 supplement prolly, anything over 5k won't be absorbed, take with something oily, and consider supplementing D only as a last resort/booster kind of thing, and with breast issues i'd seek 20,000 iu a day 5000iu about 4 times a day for a while.

You will notice the difference in her skin tone etc before she will prolly. Hopefully 20 minutes of sun (not through a window) at 10 am or 2 pm is not impossible, don't shower for 2 hours after exposure, and i was impressed with sub-lingual D even though they are proud of it fwiw, fast-acting and an easy fix for one of the four-a-days. If she gets nauseous back off or add more oily food to the supplement, but toxicity should not be an issue for like a year at least, and by then she will have a handle on it anyway, if you start with the sublingual D she will most likely report feeling like she just got a B12 shot or something, you can feel the diff when you are deficient

ps, search the link between breast cancer and dying the hair too, if that is pertinent, no more hair dying iow

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
couple other things, maybe you already know, if it says "fortified" it's crap, and you'll see cheese listed as a D food but this is bc the sterile, homogenized, pasteurized milk has been "fortified," and these are not worth the D bc the calcium is now weaponized, seek cheese from raw milk sources, especially for females, which does not need to be fortified bc they are (hopefully) on grass anyway

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Come on, Benjamin Calvary. I'm waiting...

Chris
He has been breaking the Forum Rules and running TWO avatar names. It is so obvious that he was suspended as TheHolyBookEnds so he opened up an account as @Benjamin Calvary... which is not found any more...but all his posts now show up with THBE avatar.

It looks like he has been cooking the books...which speaks to Character...and not a very honest Christian one either!!! :(

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I told you already. All 1000 posts were erased by cowards.

Erased by the Moderators ...and righty so. We all warned you about your constant "flooding" of the Site. And back to back long long long posts...

The rules are for a reason....they are not "cowards" they are here to keep good order on this Site.

Plus, if three members reported your 'flooding' then the Mods listen , weigh the reports , and if need be , take action...which they righty did.
I hope you have learned how to act on a Forum and not just use it as a soap box to push your personal 'copy and paste' studies.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nothing wrong with being aware of what might happen, but as you said! To stare at it, even with one eye, will cloud your being! As for so many have come and gone, with the anticipation of the end, and yet here we are. Be Faithful to the end, that should be our Goal and that is what we were asked to do!

Yes...Amen...good word . :)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Erased by the Moderators ...and righty so. We all warned you about your constant "flooding" of the Site. And back to back long long long posts...

The rules are for a reason....they are not "cowards" they are here to keep good order on this Site.

Plus, if three members reported your 'flooding' then the Mods listen , weigh the reports , and if need be , take action...which they righty did.
I hope you have learned how to act on a Forum and not just use it as a soap box to push your personal 'copy and paste' studies.

From out of the heart the mouth speaks. Stay watchful.