Does Anyone Here Believe in The Trinity?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The walls have been breached and the draw bridge smashed. The archers on the walls have all disappeared. Inside they frantically plan their last stand. Stay tuned for how it all turns out..

I was expecting this Trinitarian frustration, whining and pushback many months ago. It will only get worse when more non-Trinitarians jump on board here and expose how little they know about scripture regarding the nature of Yahshua the Christ and his Father.

Until that time then, when they close the doors on me, I too will keep on with the word of God.
Amen Brother you and I both!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The walls have been breached and the draw bridge smashed. The archers on the walls have all disappeared. Inside they frantically plan their last stand. Stay tuned for how it all turns out..

I was expecting this Trinitarian frustration, whining and pushback many months ago. It will only get worse when more non-Trinitarians jump on board here and expose how little they know about scripture regarding the nature of Yahshua the Christ and his Father.

Until that time then, when they close the doors on me, I too will keep on with the word of God.

A proverb.

When you’re a guest in another man’s house don’t spit on his god and expect him to amen.

The composition is mine, but I learned it from an encounter I had with a Jew.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please do what you have to and we will reply accordingly. Blessing and Peace to you and yours xox
I know you were one that became upset Angelina regarding this touchy subject. Yes, you did move one of my threads that caught me off guard, and it was quite or relatively dormant for weeks until someone got upset with the thread and raised a Trinitarian red flag of disapproval. Out of my control entirely don't you think.

So from my last post you just addressed, please do not misplace or construe those words too hastily as some of type of threat. I do not threaten anyone. I just say it as it is, and you will see in the future what I meant by those words. Give it some time....I'm still optimistic that cool heads will prevail....in the end of it all, you are still a sis. love in Christ, always

Reactions: JohnPaul

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A proverb.

When you’re a guest in another man’s house don’t spit on his god and expect him to amen.

The composition is mine, but I learned it from an encounter I had with a Jew.
And there are similar one as yours. Quite catchy though....:rolleyes:

Reactions: Matthias

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"It will only get worse when more non-Trinitarians jump on board here and expose how little they know about scripture regarding the nature of Yahshua the Christ and his Father."

Thank you for admitting that.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Apak I am very disappointed in this post from you. Out of consideration @lforrest and @Angelina have allowed these anti-Trinity threads to be discussed as a way to share what scripture this doctrine is founded as well as becoming familiar to the scriptures you base your doctrine on.
I have on numerous occasions brought it to the attention of the team as to how to deal with reports and concerns brought up by our Trinity believing members and they have agreed that it is time to update our forum rules regarding these threads.

Like it or not brother, this site is a Trinity belief site...and no matter how you argue it that will not change the doctrine of faith that has been established by the owner.

As far as I am concerned, I am not frantically planning my last stand. I stand firm on the Trinity doctrine and that is my first and only stand I will take.

You are becoming bold and arrogant towards the forum. It doesn't set well with me...how the others take it is up to them.

I am locking this thread for the moment to discuss it with the rest of the team.:rulz::moduty::closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.