Final Events

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JonJT

Jan 7, 2008
I found a comprehensive website dealing with the end times with nice detail. I just wanted to share it with you and get some feedback as to the validity of their statements.Here is the website. What do you guys think?Pardon me if this website has already been discussed

Wayne Murray

Jan 15, 2007
(JonJT;37077)
I found a comprehensive website dealing with the end times with nice detail. I just wanted to share it with you and get some feedback as to the validity of their statements.Here is the website. What do you guys think?Pardon me if this website has already been discussed
Hey JonJt,I checked the website out to a degree, that is the first 3 bullets and one parable. There is some good writing and presentation but it became apparent the author was not a Biblical student, at least not to the spiritual depth necessary to teach others the truth of God's Word. Close, but no cigar.It would not hurt to read it, but check everything out for yourself or with a gifted spiritual teacher of God's Word.Wayne Murray

Nov 8, 2007
They're Seventh Day Adventist, I used to adhere to their Teachings. It's lead by Pastor Doug Bachelor and I broke away from their dogmas.