• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Jesus , on earth, is fully man, virgin born, YET< fully God as His Father is God.
So, He lived under the law as a man, and died as a human, as the sacrifice for the sin of the world.
Now, how can a human's blood and death, be counted worthy to pay for the sin of every human being ?

A.) God on the Cross is offering Himself, as Jesus the Man, and God's Blood is an eternal offering, untainted by sin. This is GOD's Blood, and that is why it has POWER to REDEEM for the last 2000 yrs, every human being, including those who are born tomorrow.

Jesus wasn’t, isn’t and never will be a trinitarian.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus wasn’t, isn’t and never will be a trinitarian.

That is a Theology, and Jesus isn't a Theology.
He's The Savior, The Lord, and the "Word made Flesh", = God manifested in the Flesh.

Jesus said.."I and my Father are ONE". John 10:30

Jesus said.."If you've seen me, (whomever has SEEN me" you've seen the Father". John 14:9

Jesus said....."you believe in GOD......BELIEVE ALSO in ME". John 14:1

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
That is a Theology, and Jesus isn't a Theology.

Jesus has a theology. So do you. Your theology doesn’t match his; neither does it match with the theology of historical orthodox trinitarianism.

He's The Savior, The Lord, and the "Word made Flesh", = God manifested in the Flesh.

He had a God. He has a God. He will always have a God.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
God does not need a Theology.
Why?
Because God is "TRUTH".....not a Theology. John 14:6

Jesus said.."I and my Father are ONE". John 10:30

Jesus said.."If you've seen me, (whomever has SEEN me" you've seen the Father". John 14:9

Jesus said....."you believe in GOD......BELIEVE ALSO in ME". John 14:1

Jesus has a theology. People should allow him to tell them about his God. There is no God besides his God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus has a theology. People should allow him to tell them about his God. There is no God besides his God.

Jesus is THE TRUTH, John 14:6. and that needs no theology.

Theology is actually how the last 2000 yrs of religious people, and some of them born again, have tried to interpret and often reinvent the Scriptures.

For example, every denomination is built on a specific Theology, as is every man made religion... such as "the cult of Mary", now rebranded as the Catholic Church, is originally built on the idea of Mary and water baptism as basically the savior, with some marginal credit also given to Jesus.

Christianity is built on FAITH in The God Man, who is "the Truth".

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Jesus is THE TRUTH, and that needs not theology.

Theology is actually how the last 2000 yrs of religious people, and some of them born again, have tried to interpret the Scriptures.

For example, every denomination is built on a specific Theology.
However, Christianity is built on FAITH in The God Man, who is "the Truth".

Jesus - a Jewish unitary monotheist, not a trinitarian - is the founder of Christianity.

I learned something about you. You’re TAHOT.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus - a Jewish unitary monotheist, not a trinitarian - is the founder of Christianity.

I learned something about you. You’re TAHOT.

Jesus is God in a human body who lived as a man, kept the law and commandments "under the law", and presented this and his Blood and Death on the Cross to God as our : Redemption.

That is not a Theology, that is : Salvation.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Jesus is God in a human body who lived as a man, kept the law and commandments "under the law", and presented this and his Blood and Death on the Cross to God as our redemption.

That is not a Theology, that is : Salvation.

You don’t seem able to grasp the fact that Jesus himself has a theology.

I wonder if our readers have grasped the fact that your theology isn’t that of historical trinitarianism.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does it matter if they “believe in DIFFERENT Gods”?

Only if someone was making the CLAIM, that ancient Moses and a modern Born Again believe in different Gods....

IS that your claim?

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Only if someone was making the CLAIM, that ancient Moses and a modern Born Again believe in different Gods....

IS that your claim?

No.

My claim is that Moses isn’t a trinitarian and neither is Jesus. The Trinity is not their God.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Trinitarianism is a theology. The boundaries of trinitarianism / trinitarian theology have been historically established.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Sure. That is advocating Testing what you hear. Nothing new that I have not myself said before.

If I were to have told you that I’m a trinitarian, would you have believed me? Surely not. You would test my spirit and quickly, easily, discern that I’m not. I would never have told you I am a trinitarian. I once was, but now I’m not.

The title of the thread would lead most of us to believe that the author is himself a trinitarian. Test the spirit.

That done, what does it matter?

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The Trinity redefined; incompatible with historical trinitarianism.

What does it matter?

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The World over complicates things which in many cases sets the climate for communication and misunderstanding confusion. Synonyms, Acronyms, Upper case, Lower case, the word “god” having multiple applications, antonyms turned into synonyms. The multiple cultures, and cultures within cultures divided up by “age and maturity” levels, for a brief example.

I believe Moses believed in The Heavenly Lord God Almighty; His word of truth, He the creator, He the spiritual power.
Specific “names” for each attribute? No.

Trinity is simply a word. Prefix of tri, meaning three, united in one completion. The thoughts, ideas, words, will, power, always in agreement.
In modern attempts to over explain “individuals” meaning of “trinity”, there goes it into confusion.

Jesus made it simple, saying God was His Father, because Jesus came forth out from Him, and that He and His Father “are” One.
And that God is mans Father, because God Created man.
And then we discover, God not only Creates, but then Makes something Unique about His Creations, and the Making is attributed to something which Gods named Jesus.
And then we discover, the Creating and Making is all attributed to the Creator and Maker being the Supreme All-mighty Powerful force, which God named Christ.

The confusion attributed to men, is trying to explain the ONE God, with terms of PERSON, which IS a HUMAN, which God IS NOT. And multiplying the confusion IS men MAKING God THREE PERSONS, (which factually would be THREE CREATED and MADE Earthly HUMANS), but, but, but....really God is ONLY ONE God, and HAS THREE PERSONS? which only one is Human....blah, blah, blah....That is about as clear and sharp as a marble.

One singular Human man has ideas, wills, words, power, and spends the majority of his natural bodily life, and supernatural soul life in disagreement within himself.
And big pharma, is a testament to that, by the statical number of people regularly taking drugs for their .... anxiety, bipolar, blah, blah, blah....scientific names broadly called “mental illness”.

Anyway, that is my brief view.

Do you self-identify as trinitarian?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How ancient is Judaism? When and where did the religion begin? Is Judaism trinitarian?

Is King David a Jew?
Modern Judaism didn't exist until after the destruction of the third temple, (Herod's temple.) Modern Judaism is an invention of the rabbinical Pharisees.
King David was of the tribe of Judah, and when Israel rebelled against his grandson, Rehoboam, the remnant of his kingdom became the kingdom of Judah which only included 2 tribes and part of the Levitical priesthood. David's descendants became known as Jews, but David participated in the temple sacrificial system described in the books of Exodus and Leviticus. This ancient form of Judaism doesn't exist without a temple or a tabernacle in God's chosen city of Jerusalem.

Status
Not open for further replies.