Hell is a Parable for the Womb (and Reincarnation)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey everyone. Although I no longer post on a regular basis, I wanted to quickly share a video I just finished entitled, 'Hell is a Parable for the Womb (and Reincarnation).'

The video contains in-depth research into Biblical Reincarnation. It ended up being just over 3-1/2 hours long due to the amount of verses that are quoted...

[video removed]

Sorry about the A.I. voice. It is the best I can do for now. I do not monetize my channel. Any advertisements you see are not by my choice.

Summary of Topics:

• God is Love
• Anti-Reincarnation Lies from the Church
• Hestia/Vesta = Tophet
• Earth is Mystery Babylon (Our Current Mom)
• Hebrews 9:27 - Die One Time Only?
• Earth is a Correctional Facility
• Eve was Not the First Woman!
• Man Created on Third Day
• World's First Reincarnations
• No Such Thing as "Spiritual Death"
• No Reproductive Organs Before the Fall
• Adam & Eve Clothed with Satan's DNA
• Two Trees, Two Mothers
• The Forbidden Fruit was the Ovum
• The Lake of Fire is a Portal to Reincarnation
• Ye Shall Be as Gods!
• Tabernacle Cell Biology
• Meaning of 'Everlasting Punishment'
• The Name of the Beast is Cain
• Cain's Seven Reincarnations
• Mark of the Beast vs Mark of Cain
• Pre-Existence
• The Trinity... of Baptisms!
• Baptism of Fire is the Second Death
• The Three Baptisms of Jonah
• 'Taste of Death' is the Lake of Fire
• Who Are the Two Witnesses?
• Elijah Reincarnates as John the Baptist
• Moses Reincarnates as Paul
• Apollyon/Abaddon is the Restrainer
• Eugenics and Alchemy

Note that this information could take a very long time to digest. I do not expect anyone to watch the entire video in one sitting, or even finish the video. Folks have busy lives, I get that.

The video is for the serious Student that has had enough of the lies regarding Hell and the Lake of Fire. This is paradigm shifting information, and not exactly for those who wish to remain in their comfort zones of ignorance.

Please be aware that these types of posts are often deleted because of the overwhelming Truth they contain. If you have a way of downloading the video, you should take advantage before the censorship police remove it. Christians, it would seem, are forbidden to consider Reincarnation as a valid belief. The reasons have everything to do with knocking-down a two thousand year old House of Cards built on a foundation of deceit.

Most denominations would find their False Doctrines becoming obsolete overnight if this information were to ever go viral. Much is at stake here. Perhaps the Two Witnesses will arrive soon to set the record straight once and for all. :)

This Forum has always been excellent about allowing Free Speech. Hopefully nothing has changed since I have been away.

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Please post only one heresy at a time for discussion please. Thank you.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please post only one heresy at a time for discussion please. Thank you.
Since I have yet to post a single heresy on this Forum, I know this is not directed at me.

As for everyone else, yeah... posting one heresy at a time is standard protocol. No surprise there. Business as usual as they say. :rolleyes:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May as well rename this Forum...

"Christianity Bored"

The only thing anyone knows how to do around here is post STUPID INSULTS all day.

I have spent years researching this subject. I put countless hours of my free time into that video. You all have been given priceless information on a Silver Platter.

But yeah... go ahead and post your idiotic ARROGANT rhetoric. Thank you for reminding me of why I stopped posting here. Seems everyone has gotten worse.

Psalms 70:2
"Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt."

Obviously, this info is way over everyone's head so it MUST be 'heresy' according to the Rule of Hubris you all go by.

What a joke.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Although the link to your video was removed from the OP, I Googled the Video's titled and found the link to your video. Unfortunately, the web site told me that I was banned, and I was thankful that gaining access was made so difficult. The blurb was also difficult to understand or comprehend, so I decided that the web site was not for me.

Perhaps it would be best if I just put you on ignore.

Have a good day now, you hear me.