Hello Eveybody!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CarissaLovesJesus

Dec 10, 2007
Hi, My Name is Carissa - I am 12 years old =].I have 2 brothers - 1 belives in God but dosent have a passion - as i have and the other well i'm not sure =/.I have alway belived in God till i can remember but never actually had a passion etc. I belived because my mum always used to tell the stories what she'd been through and how God helped her
biggrin.gif
. But over the years i have been straying away from God - ALOT. I never actually went to Church, Since my mum was a single mum it was hard to get us to church, even though i belived in God i didnt want to go to Church.But now since september when i felt worthless, stupid, useless ect because of my Dad (Who isnt a very loving dad at all and isnt a christian). And i always used to think those nasty thoughts because of the things that have happend in my life...(Me and my family have a very tough life).Anyway so i was in my room crying saying those nasty things about me aloud. and suddenly i just felt comforted, happy and i thought about God then at that night i put on my CD player of Christian songs i had(which i never used) and just Praised God and i loved him more than anything - So thats how i came to be with God FOREVER!!
biggrin.gif
And now i am attening a really really GOOD Church, where i feel at home cause on the first day i went - the pastor hugged me - if you want to hear the story just ask and i'll tell you=) anyway...i go to the Youth clubs - One on Wendnesday,Friday and Sunday we play alot of games aswell! And now i'm getting baptised on January 13th -I CANT WAIT!I love the Lord so much!

Cloakk

Oct 5, 2007
Hey Carissa,I'm really glad that you found comfort and worth in God and in Jesus. It sucks to learn harsh lessons about people attitudes about you at such a young age, but I hope it works to your betterment. I hope you remember that it is God that defines your true worth, and to him you are a precious jewel, a child. For me, knowing that God loves me just as I am and finds me precious is heartwarming. Most people don't find me precious at all! :eek:

CarissaLovesJesus

Dec 10, 2007
Aww
tongue.gif
Dont worry people dont think i'm precious either =P. And Yes i will remember even when hard times come... Thank you!
smile.gif
I hope to learn alot more about God here
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome Carissa to Christianity Board. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn much of the Truth in the Word. Make sure you stay away from false doctrines...it's poison.JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
Welcome to the forums, Carissa. That's my older daughter''s name. She's 37 though. I know what you mean about your dad. Mine never loved me, but I had a wonderful loving mother. However, God is a great God, and Jesus Christ loved us enough to die on the cross for us.