How To GET Rich and STAY Rich —— Forever!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a Response of Mine to a Man who thinks it is wrong to go to God- Given Teachers ....That's not the point of the following .....there’s just some good stuff in here that I thought somebody might enjoy or need to hear. I mean....who doesn’t want to get rich? Right?

So you believe the lie that believers who sin will lose rewards, not their salvation.

This is the most ridiculous made-up doctrine I’ve heard; your own false doctrine teaches that everyone sins every day! Meaning that NO ONE will ever get any rewards.

So what is the point of a judgment seat of rewards if It’s impossible to issue such rewards since no one ever becomes sinless according to your doctrine?

———————————————————————————————-

.....you claim you have “ No Teacher”—- Man, does it show !

We are not Rewarded on the basis of “ sinning or NOT Sinning”......
“ IF” one has rested in Paul’s Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing and thereby qualified himself for the “ Bema” Seat Of Christ, Sins are neither here nor there .....God , 100% due to His Love and Grace For Believers in His Son, has taken all of our sins and cast them into the “ deepest depths of the Ocean” and as He Promised , He will “ Remember Them NO MORE” . It’s a shame you and some others here in the Forum lack the Necessary FAITH to actually BELIEVE that.Yes, it’s a shame—- a DAMNED Shame! Literally.
Here ya go, Mr, “ need no Bible teaching “......it works like this....pull up a chair....it’s called “ Christianity 101.....

At the “ Reward Throne Of Jesus” ( The BEMA SEAT ) Believers will be rewarded for their Works.....not Works Of “ Good Deeds” like when you helped that “ little old lady to cross the street”—- nothing wrong with that , but it ain't what we are talking about here ....
We are talking about “Works Of FAITH!” Like the FAITH showed by those that watched their Children being killed or eaten alive by Lions in the Roman Arenas......just for the “kicks”of the audience ......Others for the FAITH they showed when they refused to renounce their Faith in Jesus and were then hung up, set on Fire and used as Lamps for Nero’s Gardens......these Heroes Of Faith “ died without obtaining all Of the Good Promises Of God —- These Earliest and most Faithful Of Believers— these “Martyrs” are going to receive the biggest “Crowns” at the Reward Seat Of Jesus.Does That Sound about Right to you ? In your opinion, those who threw away their Cigarettes or smashed those wicked “ Madonna” albums would be first in line probably....
Another group that will receive large “ Crowns” at the Bema Seat will be “ Soul Winners”—— Only Those That Preached Paul’s Gospel Of Grace plus Nothing will be Eligible.....those that Taught “ Jesus Saves. Period.”......... Not those who preached “ Jesus Saves..... BUT!” It will be all of those that actually Believed the Lyrics Of “ Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” for Salvation —- NOT the Hypocrites that mouthed it but not fir ONE SECOND actually Believed it.The Preacher That was used by God to rescue 1000 Souls will receive a larger Crown than the man who rescued 100 Souls.
Jesus talked about using your money ( your Treasure) to build Rewards in Heaven.You do that in the following manner:
If you give from your Heart ....if you “ Share in All Things” to that man or to that Ministry that “ delivered to you the Gospel” ( as Commanded to do in Gal 6:6 —- you don't hear that one preached often, do you?) you will share in that Preacher’s Reward in Heaven . The man that gives 90% of his income to promote the Gospel will get a bigger Reward ( Crown) at the Bema Seat . Makes sense , doesn’t it ? If you give because you mistakenly think that you “ HAVE” to give in order to “Get Saved “ or “ Stay Saved” or if you “ Tithe” because you have been under the Threat Of going to Hell if you “ DON’T” Tithe ....... keep your money in your pocket....You are wasting it....God is looking for “ Cheerful” Givers only......A Truly Saved man can NOT be HELD BACK from sharing his money with the man that delivered the Gospel That was responsible for Saving his Soul from an Eternity in Hell....
It has been reported that Charles Wesley ( coulda been John ) did things backwards when it came to “ Building Treasure in Heaven”——- he kept 10% of his income for himself and gave 90% to the things of God. Now you tell me—— who will get the biggest Reward when Jesus is passing them out, come Judgement Day? Mr. Wesley or Joe Shmoe who gave maybe 1% ?
Anyway.....this is how it works.....NOTHING to do with SIN or the LACK Thereof.....that Issue was put to Rest for All BELIEVERS at the CROSS. 2000+ years ago....
Let me ask you, Mr. UNTEACHABLE....By Chance, were you “ TAUGHT” anything today , or are you still more content being “ Stiff -Necked”......You are in my prayers .....May God bless the rest of us in the understanding of these things.....

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know who you are talking to here, but your statement here "We are not Rewarded on the basis of “ sinning or NOT Sinning”" is correct its simple as Paul explains:

1Co 3:9  For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building. 
1Co 3:10  According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 
1Co 3:11  For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 
1Co 3:12  Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 
1Co 3:13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 
1Co 3:14  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 
1Co 3:15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 

that is the "judging" of the child of God. what happens to those not a child of God theologians and idiots speculate, and God Knows. and in the child of God's case what is of God remains with God, and what is of otherwise is purged by the same fire that saves him. and one should note the our God is a consuming fire.

a little side note here when debating or arguing this subject, those who are born again come to know and understand righteousness progressively, but those that are not born again only know sin.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sinning or not sinning has an effect on whether you will go to heaven or hell:

Mat 7:23, And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Mat 25:41, Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Mat 13:41, The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42, And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So what is the point of a judgment seat of rewards if It’s impossible to issue such rewards since no one ever becomes sinless according to your doctrine?
So are you telling me this is all about "rewards"not about salvation, ill be good so God can give me something that I can Earn. Is not salvation enough of a reward.