I'm looking for a Christian Forum

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm searching for an actually Christian forum, does anyone know of one?

Much love!

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is about as close as they come brother.
As far as I've seen at least.

Everybody has their ways of thinking. I don't believe a forum exists that don't have that.
That's why I'm here.
They all good people here. Not everybody on the same path, but I believe their intentions are good.

This world is crazy, we should be thankful for the ones that are here and wander in from time to time.
The path is strait and narrow and few there be that find it.

Much Love
Hugs

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's atrocious what some whom claim to be the believers of truth post.

No Christian is perfect, because he has some errors, misunderstandings, etc. I suppose in an online forum you'd find the same, not perfect. The Moderator(s) on this forum do give wide latitude; but for me, it seems this forum is better than most.
We must admit that some here are not Christians at all. The question is how to handle that? Jesus showed the way. He did not isolate himself but engaged the non-believers AND through the Great Commission commanded us to do likewise.

One thing I've been disappointed in debating people is that because of the EGO, few ever admit to being wrong and changing their minds about anything. This applies to religion as well. It's part of the human condition. Everyone thinks they are justified when no one is justified.

If you want an echo chamber @marks, go into a room or forum by yourself. Much love, you say? Hmmm. The OP is no love but judgement.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, he engaged the non-believers, but called out the self righteous religious, posturers as vipers, whited sepulchres, ect.
We cannot do the same here, not only by the forum rules but all the quoting of judging others scripts that ppl can find and misquote !
I cannot see anyone's heart but I can read their doctrines & practices.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
What is an actual Christian forum. I do not think there is one to be found online.

Look at the way these online forums are setup, just like this one. There are many subjects to write about and not just in the areas of spirituality or Biblical studies.

Apparently, what you are searching for cannot be found on-line, as in a brick-and-mortar Sunday/Saturday type Bible study group, in session only for a specific period usually weekly, and not 24/7. And then where these are found, and still not to everyone's liking, online, the staff or leadership must become more heavy-handed in the affairs and inputs of its members. And personally that is not for me. As most of the time I've found, many are misguided; either in the truth or lack knowledge in scripture, and, or on power-kicks.

I will participate in a serious Bible Study group if you like. I did like the thread you presented recently on the misuse or misapplied scripture (as a list) to support the loss of salvation.....

Have a great week marks, and bless you and your apparent thoughtfulness on this topic.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is an actual Christian forum.
For starters, one that exists primarly for the spiritual nurture of it's members, not revenue from ad clicks. That right there makes an extremely significant difference.

Is this motivated by humble service in the Holy Spirit, or wanting more money?

Much love!

Reactions: Pearl

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently, what you are searching for cannot be found on-line, as in a brick-and-mortar Sunday/Saturday type Bible study group, in session only for a specific period usually weekly, and not 24/7. And then where these are found, and still not to everyone's liking, online, the staff or leadership must become more heavy-handed in the affairs and inputs of its members. And personally that is not for me. As most of the time I've found, many are misguided; either in the truth or lack knowledge in scripture, and, or on power-kicks.
We seem to have very different life experiences.

I've had in the past what I'm seeking now.

Much love!

Reactions: Pearl

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
Are you sure you truly want an actual christain forum .
What i mean is , IF a true christain runs a true christain forum
then that true christain would also be CORRECTING ERROR .
that is right . IF i owned a site . YOU can be it would be biblical .
And any other gospel that one tried to come in and preach , would FAST be corrected .
IF after the first or second admoniton the said person was not repenting of the lie
and rather was just trying to make their false gospel seem valid , THEY would BE GONE . aka REMOVED .
TIME to make the pattern set to us IN that bible AT THE FOREFRONT Again .
Cause the true apostles actually DID look out for the flocks
and they gave the pattern for the CHURCH to always FOLLOW . only due to JUDGE NOT crap
its all been dismantled , a false love has crept it which wont correct squat and then
they keep wondering WHY the heck the leaven is so darn full . CAUSE IT AINT BEING CORRECTED .
YOU be blessed now . ya hear . TIME for the true leaders to step up and truly HELP the peoples .
THESE Others need to go get jobs at burger king and try learning the bible for a change BEFORE they get up to teach or lead .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The very first one I was on was brilliant but it shut down.
I was on one for a long time that was shut down also.

There was a unity in spirit, even though we didn't agree over everything.

What was it, do you think, that made your first forum brilliant?

Much love!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was on one for a long time that was shut down also.

There was a unity in spirit, even though we didn't agree over everything.

What was it, do you think, that made your first forum brilliant?

Much love!
It was a great format where we had our own pages and could befriend other members and chat privately with them. It had some good topics and debates which were edifying and encouraging. It started to go down hill when the owner chose quantity over quality and people were rewarded by how many posts the made. After that people just began to post anything to get a point or two. It killed it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was a great format where we had our own pages and could befriend other members and chat privately with them. It had some good topics and debates which were edifying and encouraging. It started to go down hill when the owner chose quantity over quality and people were rewarded by how many posts the made. After that people just began to post anything to get a point or two. It killed it.
quantity over gaulity has destoryed many churches too

Status
Not open for further replies.