1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

More Christian tattoo artists a positive development?

Discussion in 'Fellowship Forum' started by farouk, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Yes; positive for more Christians - preferably men - to train and work and tattoo artists

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes; positive for more Christian men AND women to train and work as tattoo artists

16.0%
  3. No (includes: No!!!!!)

60.0%
  4. Not sure / rather not say

24.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. farouk

farouk Well-Known Member

Thanks to all who voted so far in the poll!

NB: If you have not yet voted in the poll, please vote now! :)

2. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I think it needs to be consistent with one's call or, least, not interfere with it. I travel in circles (artistic & intellectual, for example) where a blatant evangelical tattoo would put people on the defensive before I could ever open my mouth.

Without such a tattoo, I can connect as a bona fide artist or intellectual, first. When they take a closer look at me, they have clear opportunities to meet my Jesus. I have to sneak in at first, though.

3. farouk

farouk Well-Known Member

Interesting...

Anyway the young lady that my wife and I talked to probably wanted to have it done so that she could witness to her friends and others...

She probably felt it was very satisfying... (She said it was her favorite verse...)

4. Joseph77

Joseph77 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    With a testimony of ongoing instead of repenting of sin, any testimony of the Gospel of Jesus is weakened. Many other adulteries are perpetrated also, not just tats, as the world tries to embrace and to destroy everyone's soul, instead of leading to Jesus, Godly repentance, and being born again.

5. amadeus

amadeus Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not." I Cor 10:23

Sabertooth and Nancy like this.