More Christian tattoo artists a positive development?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is is a positive development for more Christians to train and work as tattoo artists?

• Yes; positive for more Christians - preferably men - to train and work and tattoo artists

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trying to think of a better term... :)
I think it needs to be consistent with one's call or, least, not interfere with it. I travel in circles (artistic & intellectual, for example) where a blatant evangelical tattoo would put people on the defensive before I could ever open my mouth.

Without such a tattoo, I can connect as a bona fide artist or intellectual, first. When they take a closer look at me, they have clear opportunities to meet my Jesus. I have to sneak in at first, though.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I think it needs to be consistent with one's call or, least, not interfere with it. I travel in circles (artistic & intellectual, for example) where a blatant evangelical tattoo would put people on the defensive before I could ever open my mouth.

Without such a tattoo, I can connect as a bona fide artist or intellectual, first. When they take a closer look at me, they have clear opportunities to meet my Jesus. I have to sneak in at first, though.
Interesting...

Anyway the young lady that my wife and I talked to probably wanted to have it done so that she could witness to her friends and others...

She probably felt it was very satisfying... (She said it was her favorite verse...)

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

With a testimony of ongoing instead of repenting of sin, any testimony of the Gospel of Jesus is weakened. Many other adulteries are perpetrated also, not just tats, as the world tries to embrace and to destroy everyone's soul, instead of leading to Jesus, Godly repentance, and being born again.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not." I Cor 10:23