• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Every person has a "sin nature"......its the nature of the Devil.
You're born with it.
Its basically "lust"......all types.

Temptation is based on Lust.
The Law empowers your Lust., because the Law is a spiritual dominion, that has POWER over a person's (desires = behavior, to incite them to do their: LUST.

The CURSE of the law, is = that the more you try to do RIGHT, the more the Law empowers your SIN nature...which is your lust to sin again and again.
See that Curse?
Thats a curse.
= "that which i would do, i cant do, and that which i hate, that i do".
See that?
That is the power of the law.....as : "the power of SIN is the Law".

Now imagine how confused and frustrated a believer remains, when they are told by their CULT that the are supposed to keep the law, and then, by doing this, the "law is the power of sin".
This forever ruins their walk of Faith, and turns them into a habitual sinning, confessing, repenting, discipleship failure.

Final Solution? : "Christ has redeemed the born again from : the CURSE of the LAW"
Jesus became THAT CURSE for us, on the Cross so that we can free from it, always.
Christ's blood sacrifice and death, has created a NEW Spiritual law (new Covenant) that removes the law's dominion from you, because "you are no longer under the Law but UNDER GRACE".
"Christ has redeemed the born again from the CURSE...OF....THE....LAW".

This is : SALVATiON, as BORN AGAIN.

Grace, God's GRACE : is to be made free from the law of sin and death, because Christ has provided the eternal means for a person to no longer be under the Law's dominion which removes the curse of the law and the power of sin, which is the Law.

To have this, is to be BORN AGAIN.... This is "the gift of Salvation" and "the Gift of Righteousness"..... This is to be made righteous, by GOD, because "faith is counted as Righteousness".
When you are born again, you are "no longer under the Law but UNDER GRACE"...

Now read : Romans 4:8