Pray for 2 y.o. from our church who drowned in pool

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am asking for all prayer warriors to be in agreement for a full recovery for this little 2 year old child to be healed and restored whole. The family was in the pool and when everyone got out they couldn't find him for about 5 minutes, then they saw him in the pool. He has a heartbeat but his brain is clinically dead. Doctors say children have recovered from this but the EEG is not promising in this case. This child is the grandson of one of the praise and worship leaders and she has already suffered the death of her husband not long ago...this is such a heavy weight for her to bear.
WE are in the last days and I believe in miracles! I believe God is going to start manifesting miracles in an increasing way that gives Him the Glory....I believe He can and will restore this child and he will have complete and total healing!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to give an update on Lil Jack....he was breathing on his own some today....that indicates some brain activity....Yesterday when I posted this prayer request I just knew God was going to do a miracle on this little boy.....during my intercessory prayer I lifted him up before the Father and while I was praying I heard him say.....he is only sleeping....he will wake up in 3 days. So today when I was getting this update I was told that they are planning to start bringing him out of the induced coma in...…(wait for it)………………...3 DAYS! Coincidence? I don't believe in coincidences when it comes to God speaking to me. Keep praying everyone!!!!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I want to give an update on Lil Jack....he was breathing on his own some today....that indicates some brain activity....Yesterday when I posted this prayer request I just knew God was going to do a miracle on this little boy.....during my intercessory prayer I lifted him up before the Father and while I was praying I heard him say.....he is only sleeping....he will wake up in 3 days. So today when I was getting this update I was told that they are planning to start bringing him out of the induced coma in...…(wait for it)………………...3 DAYS! Coincidence? I don't believe in coincidences when it comes to God speaking to me. Keep praying everyone!!!!

To Him be the Glory! Alleluia!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I want everyone to know we serve a Mighty God! A God of Miracle Working Power! Praise Report....today Lil Jack is moving his legs on his own. He had a really big cough when they were messing with his ventilator/tracheostomy and he reached his arm up to try and mess with it. Still not conscious because of the sedation medication for the induced coma but tomorrow is the 3rd day! I SAID TOMORROW IS THE THIRD DAY! And as God spoke it so shall it be! I am just crying rivers of joy and praising Him! THANK YOU PRAYER WARRIORS FOR YOUR PRAYERS OF FAITH AND AGREEMENT!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't even know how to start this......Lil Jack passed away.....I am so devastated. All those signs of healing and all those positive reports coming in lifted my faith to new heights.....I count how many times I have defended my faith to others about God is a God of miracles and the miracles Jesus did we would do also.
I am sorry but I am struggling with this...I have complained to God about this......and I know all the comments that everyone always offers as an excuse why God didn't heal him....then I ask Him did I not pray right? Is there an exact wording that needed to be prayed that activates the miracle power of God....I just want to know WHY!!!!!!
When God spoke to me about my husband a year before he died....He said this will be the last Christmas you will have with him....for months I argued with God and said NOT SO...Lord for you are MASTER PHYSICIAN...you can heal him....of course He didn't but my husband spoke over his own body about his death...anyway...after he died I just couldn't pray to God for anything anymore....Well after about 10 years in the wilderness I finally came back to having a relationship with my Father.
So here I am today.....emotions in full control of my thoughts.....my words are from my heart or should I say heartache and sorrow...I keep asking God why others are receiving miracles but not everyone....there has to be a reason....besides God chooses who He wants to heal and who He doesn't.....that just doesn't make sense and it negates scripture that says whatever we ask we shall receive.

Okay....I am done venting....pray for Lil Jack's family and all the church members.

Thank you everyone who offered up prayers these last few days.

Forgive me for dumping on you all.....I don't have anyone else at this moment and I needed to get it out.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
35043569_10156649414997845_6078644077039976448_n.jpg
He is in God's hands now.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
:(

That is so sad. Dont lose heart sister, just add that to your list of questions when you get to speak to Jesus face to face.

May the peace that surpasses all undestanding fill you and those affected by this tragedy.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I don't even know how to start this......Lil Jack passed away.....I am so devastated. All those signs of healing and all those positive reports coming in lifted my faith to new heights.....I count how many times I have defended my faith to others about God is a God of miracles and the miracles Jesus did we would do also.
I am sorry but I am struggling with this...I have complained to God about this......and I know all the comments that everyone always offers as an excuse why God didn't heal him....then I ask Him did I not pray right? Is there an exact wording that needed to be prayed that activates the miracle power of God....I just want to know WHY!!!!!!
When God spoke to me about my husband a year before he died....He said this will be the last Christmas you will have with him....for months I argued with God and said NOT SO...Lord for you are MASTER PHYSICIAN...you can heal him....of course He didn't but my husband spoke over his own body about his death...anyway...after he died I just couldn't pray to God for anything anymore....Well after about 10 years in the wilderness I finally came back to having a relationship with my Father.
So here I am today.....emotions in full control of my thoughts.....my words are from my heart or should I say heartache and sorrow...I keep asking God why others are receiving miracles but not everyone....there has to be a reason....besides God chooses who He wants to heal and who He doesn't.....that just doesn't make sense and it negates scripture that says whatever we ask we shall receive.

Okay....I am done venting....pray for Lil Jack's family and all the church members.

Thank you everyone who offered up prayers these last few days.

Forgive me for dumping on you all.....I don't have anyone else at this moment and I needed to get it out.

I'm sorry to hear this, I too have struggled with disappointment. That God would give us freely answers to all sorts of prayers, but when it comes to something really important to us we are denied the answer we want.

We are called to always hope, so we will inevitably face disappointment.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not the end... even though for some who are left it may seem like it is.

Those who have 100 years really have only a short time. What we do not know are all of God's purposes for the long or the short time allotted to each of us. Sometimes it is easier to see or understand the longer term which is to begin when our time in this veil of flesh is at an end and we are to be always with God.

This may not help much the hurt and emptiness of those left behind who knew and loved the one who is gone from them, but it is what it is.

Consider these words penned by the apostle Paul:

"If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." I Cor 15:19

But then there are these words spoken by Jesus:

"And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" John 11:26

Both Paul and Jesus spoke of something beyond our current condition... Do the following words provide us with a better picture?

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." Rev 21:4

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry to hear this, I too have struggled with disappointment. That God would give us freely answers to all sorts of prayers, but when it comes to something really important to us we are denied the answer we want.

We are called to always hope, so we will inevitably face disappointment.
Yes and thank you....the only thing that helps me accept situations like this is Job....he may have initially complained to God but he ultimately surrendered to the sovereignty of God and to declare that no matter what he would still serve Him and trust Him in all things. Something I have to confess I have not been very good at in life.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:(

That is so sad. Dont lose heart sister, just add that to your list of questions when you get to speak to Jesus face to face.

May the peace that surpasses all undestanding fill you and those affected by this tragedy.
Thank you for your words....I won't lose heart....I just need to work through it and allow the Holy Spirit to minister to me.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not the end... even though for some who are left it may seem like it is.

Those who have 100 years really have only a short time. What we do not know are all of God's purposes for the long or the short time allotted to each of us. Sometimes it is easier to see or understand the longer term which is to begin when our time in this veil of flesh is at an end and we are to be always with God.

This may not help much the hurt and emptiness of those left behind who knew and loved the one who is gone from them, but it is what it is.

Consider these words penned by the apostle Paul:

"If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." I Cor 15:19

But then there are these words spoken by Jesus:

"And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" John 11:26

Both Paul and Jesus spoke of something beyond our current condition... Do the following words provide us with a better picture?

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." Rev 21:4
Thank you for your words....and I can't wait till the day comes when we will no longer be under the curse of sin and death. God Bless you Amadeus.

Reactions: amadeus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Bless you...and praying peace upon you dear one.

I have found that once we start asking "Why" it is a spiral downward.
With so many things in life we are never given the answers to our "why's".

I myself had a time of walking by a river and yelling at God...because of a similar situation that you have here. God is big, and He can take our human reasonings and disappointments...and He will wait until we heal a bit and fall back into His arms again. Where else can we go...

I am reminded of King David...all the while his baby was sick he prayed and pleaded with God for his life and healing. Once he was told that the baby had died, 'he arose, anointed himself and went to the House Of The Lord to worship.'
Where else can we go at such a time as this.

Bless you abundantly and may peace enfold you. x

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heart2Soul...My deepest condolences for your loss and heartache. God has gained an innocent soul that will NEVER have to go through pain or struggle of ANY KIND! It is so difficult for us who live in "time" to see the reality of eternity with clarity, our loss is God's gain- to His glory. No, it does not lessen the grief that you, family and friends are going THROUGH...grief is not a place to "stay" but, Gods grace gives us time to heal and takes us "through" it, and . "ALL things come together for good to those who love Him and are called according to His purpose" Your faith and trust pleases Him. It is difficult for us in this world see how in the "world" God could possibly make good out of such a tragedy but, He does and will ALWAYS have goodness in store for those who can trust Him in the most dire of circumstances-not at all easy at times like these- while we grieve and heal. My Church has a ministry called Grief Share and has helped many people...it is Christ based, of course...is there anything like that available to you?
My prayers for all who are grieving is comfort, strength, and trust that ALL things come together for good to those..."
God be with you all at this time and forever more Sister.
All my love in Christ,
-nancy

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... And so shall we be with the Lord forever...

We're in His hands for in Him we live,... and move... and have our being.

Consider a line friends of interminable length. A line without beginning or end. Now, measure off 100 years using any scale. It's insignificant except that it's a time that God must be incorporated into your life. Every life take is at the Master's will, not time nor chance. We've had two taken back by the Lord so have some knowledge.

Trust His hands.

Reactions: Heart2Soul