Sinners By Nature

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
13 who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting. - 1 Timothy 1:12-16.

Satan loves the sin. Sin makes believers feel they are "the very chiefest among sinners." When I was in outreach ministry, the ones that lived the hardest in sin, felt they we're better at it.. more so than just a regular sinner. They felt nobody could sin like they could sin. That is very deceptive to feel your sin tops all sin. Like there is levels in being a sinner. There is no level of sins, some may do worse but it is the same sin that every person in the world has. The sin of the world..is how it is described in scripture. The sinner by nature living in the world, by that one lieing sin in them. That lieing sin spirit says "I am the chief among sinners."

We go along with that because we sin. You are not the chiefest of sinners - it is Satan that is the chiefest among sinners. That is what sin is; living by that rebellious sinning life. The life of another! Thank God we have a choice to live by the life of another today as well.

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin. - Romans 7:24-25.

-- Focus and learn something about 'the body of this death' in this scripture --

Romans 6, is Paul telling believers everything they are and have by Christ in them. And then he sticks Romans 7 in there. Paul should have skipped Romans 7, and went straight to Romans 8, right, no. What Romans 7 does; is show the inability of the renewed mind to operate in Christ. The believer that does not have the mind of Christ, drags the old man around like a ball and chain! The body of this death.

Last edited: