• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If You as a born again person are struggling with sin, its because you are in the flesh, where the struggle exists.
So, you are to not be there, and once you are not there anymore, you wont struggle, and you wont strive, as its created by those 2 that you stay there.

Saint, you are not to live in the struggle, You are to live in the Grace of God that delivers you from the Struggle, at all times.
Or as Paul teaches....>"Christ always Gives me the VICTORY".

See, Faith is in the heart but it operates or doesn't operate correctly .. = in the mind.
"the mind of faith".
"the mind of Christ".

See those?

So, when a person is born again, we "work out our salvation in awe and wonder" by coming into the right mind that is to exist as walking in the Spirit.
Walking in the Spirit, is not to walk around uttering a prayer language, but rather its to exist in the right mind of Faith, regarding God's Perspective at all times.

Christ is God, and when we have "the mind of Christ", we have the Mind of God.
See that?
You have to get there in the mind of your faith, by RIGHT BELIEVING.
You must, or you will never stop sinning and confessing and repenting

So what im showing you, is what you will never be taught in your commentaries, or by your Ministers, or by your Pope.
They can't teach what they don't know, Saint.
But i can, so, im glad you are here, and it'll be for your future spiritual benefit that you hang around my Threads if you are caught in that dark web and endless revolving door of "sinning and confessing, and repenting".

Listen...When you exit in the right MIND of Faith, when you learn how, then the striving and the struggle is no more empowered by the Law to keep you locked up in "sin consciousness", which is why you sin and confess and can't really ever stop.

See, the "power of sin, is THE LAW".
The Law (it's dominion) is what empowers and DRIVES the wrong mind (wrong believing) towards carnality that is the sinning and repenting and confessing , and cant stop...lifestyle.

Saint.....thats broken faith and broken discipleship, to live in that spiritual darkness.

So, you have to get out from under the Law's dominion and only exist in your right believing MIND as = "under Grace", at all times.
Once you are there, in your mind,.. the mind of your Faith.... you'll begin to rest in God's Grace which is the power that perfects discipleship and breaks that chain of "sinning and confessing", ...and gives you VICTORY.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
with respect Behold but has it occurred to you that your posts are full of advice? Advice directs the attention to self and forward, News looks back and directs the attention to anything but self. Do you think it's a coincidence Gospel means Good News? Could it be there is a Jesus component here?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
with respect Behold but has it occurred to you that your posts are full of advice? Advice directs the attention to self and forward, News looks back and directs the attention to anything but self. Do you think it's a coincidence Gospel means Good News? Could it be there is a Jesus component here?

Read more carefully my Threads.
I dont offer advice, usually.
For example... what i did in this Thread is show you how to stop sinning and confessing, as this issue is created and continued by wrong believing.

See, the problem with sinning and confessing is that it never stops... And because of this, a person's entire discipleship exists in that situation.
And, that is not of God.
So, the "Good NEWS" is that Christ came into this world to redeem us from our sin, and also deliver us from our sinning and confessing.

WE are not to live in that state, yet, most believers do.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the OP. do what the apostle Paul say do by the Holy Ghost, listen, Philippians 3:13 "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,"
FORGET, God did, scripture, Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" that's us, his house.
Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:"
Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people."
Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."
BINGO, if a Christian can grasp what the Lord had just said, there will be no struggle.

A. God forgives iniquity, what is iniquity? the work or act of sin.
B. God do not remember our sin, notice sin, and not sins...... why he do not remember, because, 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

question? why would anything qualify for cleanse? because it was clean and now got dirty. meaning it was cleean but now it's dirty. one don't wash clean cloths? do you. no, you only wash dirty cloths.

now another revelation of of cleansing, 1 Peter 4:8 "And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins."

so quit struggling with sin, by keep busy in doing God will... and you want be looking back, or behind, as the apostle said, and reminding oneself of your sins, that what the devil do, remind you of the sins. well forget them and the devil, confess it up and or be about your father's business.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
so quit struggling with sin, by keep busy in doing God will... and you want be looking back

Believers are not struggling with their sin because they are "looking back"
For example, when Paul was struggling, and wrote, "that which i would not do, i do"...... he was not "looking back", and he was certainly doing the work.

So, to get out of the sinning and confessing lifestyle, is to believe differently, regarding understanding one basic thing.

"how does GOD SEE YOU at all times".

And until you come to this understanding, and then exit there in your mind of faith, then, the sinning and confessing will continue.

When you begin to understand why you can't lose your salvation, then you've begun to actually understand God's Grace.
You have to get there.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believers are not struggling with their sin because they are "looking back"
For example, when Paul was struggling, and wrote, "that which i would not do, i do"...... he was not "looking back", and he was certainly doing the work.
How many time did he struggle with sin, before he got the answer? thank you

Romans 16:17 "Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them."
Romans 16:18 "For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple."
Romans 16:19 "For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil."
Romans 16:20 "And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen."

well now if Satan is under you feet why keep looking under your feet.

and if you sin and realize it, then confess it. but many of time we sin and don't know it. see you can play those games, I'll bank on the Word of God. thank God for the New Covenant.

if you're struggling with your sin, forget it, because it's under your feet and don't go looking for it.

PICJAG

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How many time did he struggle with sin, before he got the answer?"

Paul struggled with his flesh, which is the "sin struggle".
This is the power of the law, that causes it.
So, when you are "resisting sin" you are fighting with the Law, that cause the sin.
"the power of SIN..is the LAW".
So, you cause your own sinning, when you do this.
When you stop, and believe right instead.... the problem is resolved.

See, you dont stop sinning by trying to stop.... you stop sinning by being delivered from it, and you can't do that for yourself.
INstead you have to learn to rest in God's Grace, and that is where deliverance is found.
See, all self effort to try to be good or try to stay saved is this....= "Apart from Me YOU YOU YOU YOU,...can do NOTHING">..
And all self effort is "apart" from Jesus.
Thats the reality check.

So Paul's answer came when He stopped struggling and rested in God's Grace by right believing.

And in this place of Mind.....you find. "Christ always gives me the Victory".

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul struggled with his flesh, which is the "sin struggle".
This is the power of the law, that causes it.
So, when you are "resisting sin" you are fighting with the Law, that cause the sin.
"the power of SIN..is the LAW".
So, you cause your own sinning, when you do this.
When you stop, and believe right instead.... the problem is resolved.

See, you dont stop sinning by trying to stop.... you stop sinning by being delivered from it, and you can't do that for yourself.
INstead you have to learn to rest in God's Grace, and that is where deliverance is found.
See, all self effort to try to be good or try to stay saved is this....= "Apart from Me YOU YOU YOU YOU,...can do NOTHING">..
And all self effort is "apart" from Jesus.
Thats the reality check.

So Paul's answer came when He stopped struggling and rested in God's Grace by right believing.

And in this place of Mind.....you find. "Christ always gives me the Victory".
Error, Romans 6:14 "For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace."
why is this? 1 Timothy 1:9 "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawles and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,"

so behold, where is our righteousness at? answer in Christ Jesus, and everything is under his feet. my God how hard is it to comprehend. hello, hello, hello, for ye are not under the law, but under grace

and a right standing man, (male or female), in Christ Jesus is not under Law. so there is no legalistic mumbo jumbo for a christian to jump hoops through.

PICJAG

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Error, Romans 6:14 "For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace."

Now you have discovered what i teach.

See, the reason that a person is sinning and confessing is because they are under the dominion of the Law.
They are under the wrong Dominion.
They are NOT under Grace, in their mind of Faith.

That is what happens, when you "fall from Grace" and end up back in the "Flesh" as Paul explains in Galatian.

So, to stop sinning and confessing, you have to get out from under that dominion.
You do that by right believing, as its by wrong believing that a believer "falls from Grace".

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you have discovered what i teach.

See, the reason that a person is sinning and confessing is because they are under the dominion of the Law.
They are under the wrong Dominion.
They are NOT under Grace, in their mind of Faith.

That is what happens, when you "fall from Grace" and end up back in the "Flesh" as Paul explains in Galatian.

So, to stop sinning and confessing, you have to get out from under that dominion.
You do that by right believing, as its by wrong believing that a believer "falls from Grace".
ERROR, let is a condition in GROWTH. listen, Hebrews 10:26 "For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins," do you understand what the Lord Just said, "WILFULLY?" that's why we confess our sin, because he has alread forgiven the sins that are past. listen, Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"

see, that lie that many decieve people with, "oh the blood covers past, present and future sins. lie, can you not read? listen, "for the remission of sins that are past". see when one wilfully sin, ther is no more sacarfice for sin, when we wilfully sin, so that's why we have a NEW Covenant of "CONFESSION". if you wilfully sin, there is no more sacarfice for sin, why because it is done already, he has already gave the sacarfice, and you have been BAPTIZE. so how do one, (a Christian), so, how do a christian, a save one, clear their consciousness of sin, answer confession. oh yes it's good for the soul.

Hebrews 10:27 "But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries."
Hebrews 10:28 "He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:"
Hebrews 10:29 "Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?"
Hebrews 10:30 "For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people."
Hebrews 10:31 "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."
Hebrews 10:32 "But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;"
Hebrews 10:33 "Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used."
Hebrews 10:34 "For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance." (one might need to read that again).

Hebrews 10:35 "Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward."
Hebrews 10:36 "For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise."
Hebrews 10:37 "For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry."
Hebrews 10:38 "Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him."
Hebrews 10:39 "But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul." BINGO

this is why Hebrews 10:22 "Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water."
Hebrews 10:23 "Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)"
Hebrews 10:24 "And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:"

so to stop sinning you GROW out of it in FAITH. 1 Corinthians 13:11 "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

and the apostle peter said, 2 Peter 1:5 "And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;"

GROW UP, why do you think John call us "Little Children?".... :D

PICJAG