The beliefs of the early Chiliasts were the antithesis of modern Premil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Provide your credentials as an expert in sampling science.

Awaiting your link to credible scientific disproof.

Not your deluded opinions.

As soon as you give me proof of claim the EVERY SINGLE PERSON LIVING is of Jewish descent.

You h ave not produced one articlew that even comes close to that as of yet.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As soon as you give me proof of claim the EVERY SINGLE PERSON LIVING is of Jewish descent.

You h ave not produced one articlew that even comes close to that as of yet.
You have not produced one article period relating to the topic.

Nothing but your own deluded opinions.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Provide your credentials as an expert in sampling science.

Awaiting your link to credible scientific disproof.

Not your deluded opinions.

Don't need to for those samplers did not conclude all people were Jewish! So the article is irrelevant.

All I need is history! There were Europeans alive and well and propagating before 1600. And there was not a moment in time when Europe was decimated to just one reproducing couple so that Poles, Slavs, germans, Spaniards, Portuguese, French, I talians, Sisiclains, Greeks, Brits, Celts, Scots, Welch, Finns, Swedes, Norwegians, Danes all came from one couple 622 years ago.

If you buy that, I have land 20 miles south of the Florida Keys you will buy!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the confirmation of everything that I said.

The dispen interpretation is a thoroughly allegorical interpretation.

And Judas will be in that allegorical crowd.

And you'll be meeting and greeting Judas in heaven.

If you can explain to Jesus how he got there. :)

Thanks for the guffaws.

If you think that, that is your problem, do not project your confusion to me.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Neither have you. YOu made the first claim- I am awaitingf one article that proves every single living soul is an Israelite--aka a physical desendant of Abrahsm , Isaac, and Jacob. Can't you find at least one that can defend your exaggeration?

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Neither have you. YOu made the first claim- I am awaitingf one article that proves every single living soul is an Israelite--aka a physical desendant of Abrahsm , Isaac, and Jacob. Can't you find at least one that can defend your exaggeration?
You're a Jew whether you like it or not. So is everyone else.

Every genuine dispensationalist is ecstatic to see the literal fulfillment of Genesis 22:17.

You're a very poor dispensationalist.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Tell you what. If you can produce one article that "empically" as you claimed shows that every single one of the 7,500,000,000+ people on the planet are physcially descende3d from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob you have something.

YOu loved to paste articles showing genetic lines of DNA and certain markers, Here is your chance to shine!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're a Jew whether you like it or not. So is everyone else.

Every genuine dispensationalist is ecstatic to see the literal fulfillment of Genesis 22:17.

You're a very poor dispensationalist.

And I know it is coming to pass. So your subtle little dig is pointless and asinine!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrew Christians.

You did need a hint.
Is the book only applicable to former Hebrew Christians?

Is Galatians only to those of Galatia in the 1st century?

Is this how preterists teach the Bible?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No such thing. No difference between Jew, Gentile, Greek..all one in Christ = Christian. Saying Hebrew Christian is putting back up the wall that was broken down. We are grafted into the olive tree that already stood, not making 2 trees: 1 Hebrew and 1 formerly Gentile.
He may be a "Christian segregationist"?

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is the book only applicable to former Hebrew Christians?

Is Galatians only to those of Galatia in the 1st century?

Is this how preterists teach the Bible?
You're baaaaaaaaack!!!

The portions dealing with old covenant baggage are applicable only to Hebrew Christians.

Inapplicable to Gentile Christians everywhere.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're baaaaaaaaack!!!

The portions dealing with old covenant baggage are applicable only to Hebrew Christians.

Inapplicable to Gentile Christians everywhere.
LOL

You stopped reading Galatians when?

You stopped reading the two Corintian books when?

You stopped reading the rest of that first century compilation of scripture to the 1st century church when?

Only a preterist would swap their Bibles for "Planet Preterist" etc.

Let me show you something about the epistles.

Romans 7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion.

Was Romans to everyone or only to Jews?

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Address the topic not the member. By specifically mentioning "His" blathering you are harassing, Flaming and goading this member personally.
Your point can be made without insulting others.
Thank you and Have a blessed day.
So, there are moderators here? I didn't think this forum had any moderation.

Are you aware that this forum has constant "harassing, flaming and goading" in every thread? But, you're singling me out for this one post? Why? I don't see you saying anything in response to the MANY other posts containing rude personal remarks. Why not?

I'm all for moderation, but it should be fair without singling one person out.

Reactions: covenantee

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is this in future prophecy?...

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;...

....gentiles?

We are the underlined?
That passage is quoted in Hebrews 8:8-13 in direct relation to the fulfillment of the long ago established new covenant which replaced the old covenant and its animal sacrifices and such. Is the new covenant only for Jews? The new covenant is all about Christ's shed blood providing salvation and the forgiveness of sins.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say the blindness was permanent. The scripture says "to this day" (which Paul wrote at least two decades after the death and resurrection) and that all Israel will be saved when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. That is about to happen on out generation.
Paul did not say that all Israel would be saved when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. He said that all Israel would be saved while the fullness of the Gentiles comes in.

Read this passage carefully:

Romans 11:25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written: “The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob. 27 And this is my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

When reading this you should remember that what Paul said in Romans 11 related to what he had been saying in Romans 9 and 10 as well. In Romans 9:6-8 Paul indicated that there is an Israel of which not all of Israel (the nation of Israel) are part.

Romans 9:6 It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.

The first Israel is comprised of those "who are descended from Israel". That's talking about the physical nation of Israel. Not all of those who are part of the physical nation of Israel are part of the other Israel Paul mentioned, which many of us call spiritual Israel.

Paul proceeded to differentiate between physical Israel and spiritual Israel right after that verse.

7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” 8 In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

So, what Paul was saying here is that merely being a physical descendant of Israel does not make someone a child of Abraham and of God. Instead, "it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring". He was referring to the same thing he wrote about here:

Galatians 3:26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

So, when Paul said in Romans 9:8 that "it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring", he was saying that it is those who are in Christ Jesus through faith and belong to Christ that are God's children and are children of the promise and Abraham's offspring/seed.

So, this means that the Israel of which not all who physically descend from the nation of Israel are part is spiritual Israel that is made up of those who belong to Christ. So, it is all of spiritual Israel that is being saved and will continue being saved until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. Paul was not talking about all of the nation of Israel being saved. Why would he say that shortly after saying he hoped SOME of them could be saved (Romans 11:14)? That makes no sense.

Going back to this passage:

Romans 11:26 and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written: “The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob. 27 And this is my covenant with them when I take away their sins.”

Notice here that Paul was referencing an old prophecy and explaining its fulfillment rather than making a new prophecy that would be fulfilled at some point in the future as people like you mistakenly believe. He was referencing the prophecy from Isaiah 59:20-21.

When did the deliverer come from Zion to turn godlessness away from Jacob? Not yet? Not until the future? No, that isn't what scripture teaches. Scripture teaches that He came long ago already from Zion to turn godlessness away from Jacob, as you can see here:

Acts 3:25 And you are heirs of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers. He said to Abraham, ‘Through your offspring all peoples on earth will be blessed.’ 26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways.”

What is the covenant by which God takes away people's sins? The new covenant, of course. Remember, Paul wasn't talking about some future covenant there, he was referencing a covenant written about in an Old Testament prophecy (Isaiah 59:20-21). He was talking about the new covenant there. What other covenant takes away sins besides the new covenant established by the blood of Christ long ago?

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Scripture says "all Israel will be saved". So it is referring a remnant, not 15 million, 1/3. It is an event that will occur, a mass amount like what happened at Pentecost. Of course God lifted the veil of Jews one by one for the last 1990 years as they turned to Christ. So when does it happen? When "every eye sees Him coming in the clouds".
That is not what scripture teaches. You're taking everything out of context. When every eye sees Him unbelievers will wail in fear because of the wrath about to come down on them, as portrayed in passages like Revelation 6:12-17.

Status
Not open for further replies.