This section shows exactly how much you love God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what? None of that is your concern. I don't answer to you and neither does anyone else in this forum.

As I said before, you're nothing but an online bully.

I find the title of this thread itself about as judgemental and pompous as anything I've ever seen. He makes himself the judge of all on this site and how much we love God. Its actually kind of akin to Jesus saying "he who has not sinned, let him cast the first stone". In other words, "he that claims to love God, let him cast praise and his testimony". He uses this to make himself the judge of where our heart is at as a way to elevate himself. Compare this with his constant show of pride of him laying hands on people to heal them and it doesn't take much more than that to see what kind of creature he really is.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I find the title of this thread itself about as judgemental and pompous as anything I've ever seen. He makes himself the judge of all on this site and how much we love God. Its actually kind of akin to Jesus saying "he who has not sinned, let him cast the first stone". In other words, "he that claims to love God, let him cast praise and his testimony". He uses this to make himself the judge of where our heart is at as a way to elevate himself. Compare this with his constant show of pride of him laying hands on people to heal them and it doesn't take much more than that to see what kind of creature he really is.

A cactus.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He can't be trusted either. I said something to him in a private message and he immediately posted it online. I'm not ashamed of what I said. I asked him if he was gay. Any male who approaches me in private and starts referring to me as "cutie pie" and "sweetie" will get the same reaction. The only people who've said things like that to me are homosexuals and females. He's not a female. I'm not saying he's gay and I don't really care if he is. I'm just saying if he approaches you in private, be careful what you say to him. He has no problem throwing people under the bus.

o

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He can't be trusted either. I said something to him in a private message and he immediately posted it online. I'm not ashamed of what I said. I asked him if he was gay. Any male who approaches me in private and starts referring to me as "cutie pie" and "sweetie" will get the same reaction. The only people who've said things like that to me are homosexuals and females. He's not a female. I'm not saying he's gay and I don't really care if he is. I'm just saying if he approaches you in private, be careful what you say to him. He has no problem throwing people under the bus.

o

HAHA, I wouldn't be surprised if he is, knowing how prideful and uppity gays tend to get in much the same way Sword often behaves.

Reactions: Job

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
pride does seem to be a constant challenge to growth, huh. I learn some new thing and then i am basically useless for the next 6 months lol

Reactions: Job

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So what? None of that is your concern. I don't answer to you and neither does anyone else in this forum.

As I said before, you're nothing but an online bully.
If you dont answer to me why do you keep running after me. I dont come after you until YOU say something about me. Then you dont want nothing from me/ If you dont want anything stop talking about me. I never once addred you. You ask if I am gay and call me an idiot, and then call me a bully. LOl to funny.
If you dont want me to reply to you. stop talking about me. You aint talking to me. You are talking about me. :)

Consistantly here all you done is take stabs at me. Your the bully. But I can see the man who knows not personally the love of Jesus.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Tell ya what bud . why dont you scriptually show me what I am and am not./ show me where I am wrong in what I said, You have much to say and no scripture to back it up. But have a try.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

o
I dont do privatre if your big enough to say it. then stop crying when I expose your carictor flaws. I said what I ment cutie pie, because of your delicate nature.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consistantly here all you done is take stabs at me.

You still don't get it. Nobody here wants to listen to your pious rants about how much more righteous you are than anyone else on the site.

Reactions: Dcopymope

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont do privatre if your big enough to say it. then stop crying when I expose your carictor flaws. I said what I ment cutie pie, because of your delicate nature.

You sow nothing but discord.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
There may be more gentle and effective ways to encourage decipleship, but that kind of approach isn't his style. Perhaps if others were doing anything at all to encourage decipleship here he wouldn't be inclined to say anything about it.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you dont answer to me why do you keep running after me.

Oh my goodness, I almost missed this. You actually do believe we answer to you. What an ego you have. I haven't witnessed such grandiose arrogance in quite some time.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There may be more gentle and effective ways to encourage decipleship, but that kind of approach isn't his style. Perhaps if others were doing anything at all to encourage decipleship here he wouldn't be inclined to say anything about it.

I don't believe it's his place to say anything. Suggest, yes. But to get up in peoples faces and accuse them of things that can only known by searching the heart and mind. I'm not referring to myself, I can handle his rants. It's the other members of this site that are the targets of his wrath. It's not right. No one should be given that much leeway in these forums.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dcopymope

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So someone would need to be deciplined in that which no one deciplind me. Now as I said already you either hear the messaenger or look at the messenger. So a messenger goes to the kings having not been taught on how to approach royalty. Gelivers the message King scutshis head of. and because of a poor report the king burns the message yes? NO. No matter what way the message reaches you. You are then respocible for it. You will not turn to God and say well I never liked the guy so I ignored him. Is there a better way. I am sure there is. Is it thje softly softly approach NO not a chance. I seen it to many times hard hearts are hard hearts. mans knowleage and what he thinks superceeds God even in his mind. They either have ears to hear or they dont. simple.