This section shows exactly how much you love God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You still don't get it. Nobody here wants to listen to your pious rants about how much more righteous you are than anyone else on the site.
Please quote me saying that? if not your telling lies.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh my goodness, I almost missed this. You actually do believe we answer to you. What an ego you have. I haven't witnessed such grandiose arrogance in quite some time.
Once again you have selective reading googles. You dont have to talk to me ever. But you keep coming back for more. why is that. I do not tal;k to you or at you EVER unless you say something about me. Please pay attention when reading and read the whole post. stop the crying and move on if uyou aint happy and you clearly are crying.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't believe it's his place to say anything.
Show me scripture please what to do when a brother is not doing what they should do.
I believe it is my place. even if you dont like it.

Suggest, yes. But to get up in peoples faces and accuse them of things that can only known by searching the mind. I'm not referring to myself, I can handle his rants. It's the other members of this site that are the targets of his wrath. It's not right. No one should be given that much leeway in these forums.

Once again making it up as you go where am I in your face unless you face is right in mine. You accused me of being Gay. Dont be talking to me about makeing accusations. lol. You can not handle my "RANTS" You made more niose than anyone agaisnt me. dont be telling us you can handle it. your angry and cant satnd the thought ofd me. and consumed by my posts lol

"his wrath" this is hilarious. This is why I called you sweetie pie. You are very delicate and take offence very very easily. do you hace scripture to back up where it says you are allowed to take offence? No you dont cause it aint there. But am sure you will be back with some scripture twisting. Give it a go. I think you will find one of two thing in the leeway I get which you again cant handle :) No matter what you say we both know better.
The staff here I think know what I am saying is true. even though they never get involved. Iforrest already said he has limited powers in that department. SO if you think ing I should be modded what would you get for calling me a liar and gay? Obviously nothing.
So time to stop kidding you aint hurt. You sunshine are raging.

So I say yall aint doing what your ment to. and so much crying.
You say i am gay and a liar. and I am laughing and not hurt. You cant see this?

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I could, I would ban you. Just like you've been banned from all the other christian sites. The only reason you've lasted so long here is because there are no moderators. Go over to Worthy Forums and talk the trash you've been talking here.

You're a little man who likes to play god. You can't push people around in the real world, so you come here spewing your idiotic rants.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Scripture?
I am surprised you believ that jesus after all he taught us would know this with out question.
He who trusts in his own heart is a fool” (Proverbs 28:26a) and “The heart is deceitful above all things (Jeremiah 17:9a).
Where do feelings come from. so why would you trust them. If you go with feeling you will be decived.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I Get that. I know that there are testimonys out there that most Christians whould not belive it.
I understabnd that I can only share certian things with a certian crowd. I get that some are miles in front of others. There for some will not except what you tell them unless the see it. They want to use there wisdom in stead of excepting any thing in faith. Christ said I wonder if I will find ANY FAITH when I come back, So dont be surprsied at mne talking continually about LACK of faith in here.
I am also not even talking about getiing saved testimonys even though they are short in here and every other site I saw.
But the proof of a man or woman still living for self is. They get hurt if you ask then why they dont do this or that . As is plian to see here or any where else.
I am talking about daily testimonys of what we are doing for Christ today in a way that He told you to do. We have almost none. I am talking ab

This is what I said Praise is short. Prayer is short. Testimoys are short.
When people ask for prayer in public it would in courage them if you join in But for the most part we dont want to join in, But we want to argue all day every day on what WE think is right and wrong.
Prayer can be private but if its asked for in public you can tell em I will pray in private. But very few do that. As the numbers tell.
Testimonys are very thin why cause there are none coming daily. Tesimonys are not private. You honour God and edify each other with what God is doing through you daily. as they did in acts nothing secret about any of this. But yall want to hide the fact that you have nothing sorry but thats a fact that will hurt you and give rise to your hurt flesh. If you angry just die to self and it WILL go away. You just never done that you. Generally speaking to most here. Be hurt or grow up into Him. I should add me to here but even if I did some are so blind they wont see it. You have your reply in your mind before you got this far reading my post :).
I Get that. I know that there are testimonys out there that most Christians whould not belive it.
I understabnd that I can only share certian things with a certian crowd. I get that some are miles in front of others. There for some will not except what you tell them unless the see it. They want to use there wisdom in stead of excepting any thing in faith. Christ said I wonder if I will find ANY FAITH when I come back, So dont be surprsied at mne talking continually about LACK of faith in here.
I am also not even talking about getiing saved testimonys even though they are short in here and every other site I saw.
But the proof of a man or woman still living for self is. They get hurt if you ask then why they dont do this or that . As is plian to see here or any where else.
I am talking about daily testimonys of what we are doing for Christ today in a way that He told you to do. We have almost none. I am talking ab

This is what I said Praise is short. Prayer is short. Testimoys are short.
When people ask for prayer in public it would in courage them if you join in But for the most part we dont want to join in, But we want to argue all day every day on what WE think is right and wrong.
Prayer can be private but if its asked for in public you can tell em I will pray in private. But very few do that. As the numbers tell.
Testimonys are very thin why cause there are none coming daily. Tesimonys are not private. You honour God and edify each other with what God is doing through you daily. as they did in acts nothing secret about any of this. But yall want to hide the fact that you have nothing sorry but thats a fact that will hurt you and give rise to your hurt flesh. If you angry just die to self and it WILL go away. You just never done that you. Generally speaking to most here. Be hurt or grow up into Him. I should add me to here but even if I did some are so blind they wont see it. You have your reply in your mind before you got this far reading my post :).
Brings back some not so nice and definitely confusing memories , to a brand new 'church goer'. As I have written a couple of times, I got to meet the actual Jesus as an unbeliever, then joined a small church 6'odd years later, full of joy and expectation of how exiting it was going to be sharing my life with others who was as besotted with Jesus as I was. They were the ones who explained to me about the Holy spirit, and that awareness brought every single memory sharply back of all my questions and all of His answers, so I will always be grateful to them for that. But like so many others throughout the years, they all want to play that game :" We are the only ones with the truth.", and I simply couldn't go along with that premise, regardless of the size of the assembly. This group was small, later on I tried much bigger 'churches' and guess what? They said the same thing. I have let Mormons and Jehovas Witnesses in my door, and blow me down if they don't claim it also.
You are of course right, it isn't about the first testimony, it is about BEING a testimony to Christ wherever we go. but that makes it no easier, I have actually had the best success reaching those who didn't believe or certainly who didn't take any of it seriously. Most were as surprised ( as I was when He was suddenly there ) to hear about the reality of Jesus and almost all, even grown men have wept when I have explained to them just how much He loves them and wants to assist All we can do is be ready when the opportunity presents itself. HAVE A LOVELY DAY :)

Reactions: Sword

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If I could, I would ban you. Just like you've been banned from all the other christian sites. The only reason you've lasted so long here is because there are no moderators. Go over to Worthy Forums and talk the trash you've been talking here.

You're a little man who likes to play god. You can't push people around in the real world, so you come here spewing your idiotic rants.
Could you quote the rants? Please could you actully quote any of the accusation you pointed at me, at least back up you claims? Whats the chances. Think its time to switch you off again. I tried to talk with you again but you full of hatred and anger. lighten up.