This section shows exactly how much you love God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I too hesitate sharing my testimony...Like you mind blowing stuff. But

I Get that. I know that there are testimonys out there that most Christians whould not belive it.
I understabnd that I can only share certian things with a certian crowd. I get that some are miles in front of others. There for some will not except what you tell them unless the see it. They want to use there wisdom in stead of excepting any thing in faith. Christ said I wonder if I will find ANY FAITH when I come back, So dont be surprsied at mne talking continually about LACK of faith in here.
I am also not even talking about getiing saved testimonys even though they are short in here and every other site I saw.
But the proof of a man or woman still living for self is. They get hurt if you ask then why they dont do this or that . As is plian to see here or any where else.
I am talking about daily testimonys of what we are doing for Christ today in a way that He told you to do. We have almost none. I am talking ab

Praise Forum Discussions:50
Prayer Forum Discussions:344
Testimonial Forum Discussions:47
Christian Debate Forum Discussions:4,333Heres where your heart is, a good old fight
Christian Theology Forum Discussions:5,818 and plenty telling how it is here.

This is what I said Praise is short. Prayer is short. Testimoys are short.
When people ask for prayer in public it would in courage them if you join in But for the most part we dont want to join in, But we want to argue all day every day on what WE think is right and wrong.
Prayer can be private but if its asked for in public you can tell em I will pray in private. But very few do that. As the numbers tell.
Testimonys are very thin why cause there are none coming daily. Tesimonys are not private. You honour God and edify each other with what God is doing through you daily. as they did in acts nothing secret about any of this. But yall want to hide the fact that you have nothing sorry but thats a fact that will hurt you and give rise to your hurt flesh. If you angry just die to self and it WILL go away. You just never done that you. Generally speaking to most here. Be hurt or grow up into Him. I should add me to here but even if I did some are so blind they wont see it. You have your reply in your mind before you got this far reading my post :).

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just because someone may be quiet, it doesn't mean they don't have any testimonies, and it doesn't mean they are weak, but many of them are humble, there are a number of quiet Christians out there that are very strong in Christ that you may or may not be aware of.
Its a sad fact, there are many out there with wonderful testimonies who would love to post them , but it can be like jumping into a lions den when it comes to christians, We should be thankfull, but so many get jealous. He is the same Jesus, we are all offered the same, some just choose to complain and not give Jesus a go.

Reactions: Josho and Helen

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's never a very good thing when a conversation starts with "you people"!!

ACTS 4:10. Then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed.
And heres a fine biblical respond to speaking to the whole jewish nation.

When addressing any Christian they are either living for Christ and dead to self somewhere along the process. If there well on the will take anything anyone says and will not react negatively. If there hardly dead to self they will react like the world in which they just came from. Its not the speaker its you and you alone who decides how you react to EVERY thing that is said or done to you. YOU CAN NOT BLAME THE speaker ever. So no matter what you say to me I will not allow my flesh to rise and get hurt or offended at you in any way shape or form ever. You dont make me react in a negative way. Only I can do that. and same for you.

In the Inbox I wrote to you, this is what I was meaning.
You may well have intended a good thing when you started this thread. I'm sure you did.
But you are still sounding angry...and frustrated.
Now if YOU had written your OP in a different tone, saying something like-

I am very dissapointed when I know I am correct but you are looking at the way I talk as oppesed to what I am actually saying . No matter what was I talk agressive or what ever way I put it. You are responcible for reading it seeing if its correct and adjusting towards it, if it is correct.
I have heard all about the different tone . Nonsense No matter what way you tell the majority here or any where else. They are either dead to self and agree if its a biblical fact . or if they are young and not dead they will fight back. I seen it all to often. I saw the most eliqaint wirtes writing on these same things I do. and get shot at some stage. You see them be cool and gracious , but mans wisdon and frustration comes out and the shoot the messanger every time. like they did the prophets every time and Jesus and Paul and peter. This is simple stuff to see.

"I would really enjoy hearing from you all.... hearing of your life with God and the thing God has shown you , and things you are thankful for, lets have some praise posts...."
Maybe we would have responded much differently.
You may well think it would be different But I know otherwise seen as I said above.

But in your OP post, (however much you try to deny it) was sadly only showing you pointing the finger at us and saying- " Well this shows just how unspiritual you lot on this site are." No encouragement, just criticism.
As I said if you are dead to self like Christ was You will not be looking at what I said about YOU. its not about YOU. If what I say hurts YOU, then itall about YOU. YOU died rememeber. YOU said I will die to self but YOU never did you. Now your hurt again . why cause its all abot YOU, when in fact its all about HIM not YOU. But YOU make it all about YOU when YOU get up each day YOU serve YOU. Yopu need to ask YOUR self who am I acully living for ME or God. Now when I say you I an refering to every Christian on the planet. not just YOU. Keep in mind that also includes ME. again most will miss that part about me for the anger in them :) At the time of reading. Its either true or it not whiether you k
like the messenger or not. If you were dead to self no matter how its deliverd. If its correct you would except it. and if its deliverd by the most obnoxious man ever. Its not about the messanger, Its the message true or false. Not the dead in Christ would say what a poor messenger that poor soul needs prayer. So that is how you should recive a true message. Not with offence. we have one right and that is to love. If you died with Christ you dont need to be offended. Thats a choose YOU made. Now please realise this is for ALL Christians.

That kind of brow beating does never provoke any good or trusting response from people.
Putting other people down, does nothing but elevate ourself, and I am sure that was not your intent.
We miserable unspiritual lot, actually do know and recognize the voice of the Master....but sadly we did not hear it in the OP post, or in subsequent posts. :(
We are all 'on the same side'...we do all pray for the advance of God's kingdom here on earth.

Bless you Sword.

Well once again its all about you. All you posted is a typical responce from a typical Christian that is still living for self. What did you sign up for?
To foolow and lay it down or to live for you continually. Its ment to be over for you. So you decide every moment of YOUR life not Him not me. But YOU.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As I have already said once...I do not disagree with that.
If the site offends you, and the people who are on it also offend you, and what they choose to do or not do offends you.....then maybe you are on the wrong sort of site.
Do you call that edifying? I call that someone who prefers to look at the person rather than the message they brought.
I never said the people or posts offended me ever. That is what yYOU are thinking. Where in scripture did you see Jesus dish out what you said? Its not there its no representitive of Him. He said you are all part you should all stay together . learn from one and other. See each time you add something it not from scripture. Jesus came to build and you telling me to leave. who you think wants me to leave and is coming through you to try and hurt me by telling me to leave. Yes satan came to steal kill and destroy. So if you are going to get invilved in a discussion it needs to line up with the will and word of God.

( I am sure there are praise, prayer and testimony sites )
The majority of us sign up and join a site for 'discussions sake.' And to talk to other Christians.
I never signed up for that I signed up to preach the good news to all where ever I go.
There are not any other forums out there that are any differnt than this one. What I would compliment this site for is there tolerance and maturity to allow discussion to pan out with out any interferance. This is the most mature admin I have seen. But there could be two side to that aswell.

Malachi 3:16 "they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name."

That is what people are doing here...talking about "God-things' , and I do not see that it displeases the Lord, the scripture proves just the opposite!!
They never got what we Got did they. But that is the biggest problem in the church. We dont know that we really do havwe a commsion to fulfill. and because of that we spend our time in trivia and think its spiritual. Its totall time wasted and will not none of it go through the fire. Nice to talk Yes fantastic I do it all the time. What are you talking about where is the edification in here. its mostly dissagrements. Like the OP is all about where is the prayers for them that ask for it. we dont do it. the figure speak for them selves. If you ask for prayer and two people come out of say 100 that is a little disapointing. If 40 people came that would be OVER WHELMING encouragement. If even 10% of people came in here one day a week and and gave to unto date testimonys of what God is doing in there lives and the lives of people they touch That would also be over whelming and encouraging. SO this si why we should not be doing this in secret. that is just an excuse to hide nothing is actully happening with God in my life for the majority of Christians. Never mind the messenger is it true or not for you.

It is not our place to 'tell people' how much they "should" do, or how much time they "should" spend posting in the praise , prayer, and testimony sections.
That is the work of the Holy Spirit, not us.

And..that said...as this IS in the PRAISE section, it is not a place to debate the issue!!!
See if I was struggling to justufy my false belife like you thats what I would say this is not the place to talk about this. and that is the second time you said this. Who cares where it is. If it needs moved staff can do that. You are hurt because it in a praise forum really?
And let me ask you once again. as you seem to be pulling stuff out of every where but THE BIBLE. iT IS ALL cHRISTAINS RESPONCIBILITY TO TELL A BROTHER THAT THERE IS MORE THAN THE DRIVAL WE ARE DAILY INVOLVED IN. Sorry. We are responcible if we see something wrong. There is no testimonys here, there is very little praise for God here. and there is very little worship for God here. I never at any point said I am better. YOU decided that and many other with you. I cant make you do or believe anything . I told you all what I see. I told you all what is available to all. I gace testimoys and was called a liar. I gave videos and was told he was a liar. I am not hurt in any way at all over anything that is said to me in here. I really enjoy amougst the dissapointments being here and sharing what I share. I will not be leaving any time soon. I was asked to stay and I will. I am NOT here to make friends and will be pleased to make any. But I am not hurt if all rejected me. But many sent me PMs and are encouraged with wjat I say. They also are a bit dissapointed the way I speak at time to. But they at least are mostly looking at what I say as oppsed to the way I say it. They will benifit for that. If you cared for me you would pray IN PRIVATE FOR ME. ANd would be blessed iin doing so. amd I pefect far from it. But I know who I am in Him. I know a lot about healing I seen a lot in healing from MY hand. Not someones elses testimony mine. You call all do exactly the same thing to. But yall just see the arrogant messanger. That will not get you blessed.

Last edited:

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
rry
Well for me, a lot of people just need to chill out, I agree with @"ByGrace" about Praise, Worship & definitely prayer as being a personal thing, because that moment is between you and God, it's Jesus's great relationship with you, it's your great friendship with Jesus.

There's more than enough noise in the world as it is.
How many time have you read what you said in scripture? Is there more about praiseing God in publi or in secret? Why would you hide testimonys please give me some examples. Why would you NOT praise God in here in public some more examples please. And why would you not in public at least let the person who asks for prayer know that you are actully praying for them. again some examples of whay you would do all these in secret? Because of the lack of testimonys praise and payer there has to be lots and lots of examples?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Its a sad fact, there are many out there with wonderful testimonies who would love to post them , but it can be like jumping into a lions den when it comes to christians, We should be thankfull, but so many get jealous. He is the same Jesus, we are all offered the same, some just choose to complain and not give Jesus a go.

And once again this is all about self preservation. Oh I wont give testimony because they will laugh at me, Soi its all about the operson who refuses to die EVEN in a forum where no one even knows you? That is the weakest excuse I ever heard of. Who are you living for Jesus or men? I know what you are saying but it is all self.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I've moved the topic to the fellowship forum, because the prayer and praise areas of the site are not for admonishments.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Get that. I know that there are testimonys out there that most Christians whould not belive it.
I understabnd that I can only share certian things with a certian crowd. I get that some are miles in front of others. There for some will not except what you tell them unless the see it. They want to use there wisdom in stead of excepting any thing in faith. Christ said I wonder if I will find ANY FAITH when I come back, So dont be surprsied at mne talking continually about LACK of faith in here.
I am also not even talking about getiing saved testimonys even though they are short in here and every other site I saw.
But the proof of a man or woman still living for self is. They get hurt if you ask then why they dont do this or that . As is plian to see here or any where else.
I am talking about daily testimonys of what we are doing for Christ today in a way that He told you to do. We have almost none. I am talking ab

This is what I said Praise is short. Prayer is short. Testimoys are short.
When people ask for prayer in public it would in courage them if you join in But for the most part we dont want to join in, But we want to argue all day every day on what WE think is right and wrong.
Prayer can be private but if its asked for in public you can tell em I will pray in private. But very few do that. As the numbers tell.
Testimonys are very thin why cause there are none coming daily. Tesimonys are not private. You honour God and edify each other with what God is doing through you daily. as they did in acts nothing secret about any of this. But yall want to hide the fact that you have nothing sorry but thats a fact that will hurt you and give rise to your hurt flesh. If you angry just die to self and it WILL go away. You just never done that you. Generally speaking to most here. Be hurt or grow up into Him. I should add me to here but even if I did some are so blind they wont see it. You have your reply in your mind before you got this far reading my post :).

Where is your daily testimony?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Those are your words...
earlier ...I said- " its a private thing"..... Not a secret thing.
Worship and praise are firstly a private thing...I personally don't even like seeing couples groping or slobbering over each other in public. Love -making is a private thing. But, we have already covered this ground.

Wonder if you could explian the difference between secret and private. I I want something keeped a secret then I want it keeped private There the same same and nothing but the same. What has a couple slobbering got to do with the OP Nothing. You never coverd any ground. and what you did cover once again is nothing to do withj scripture any where.
Your actully going to pathetic lengths to try and cover your self.

YES , we would all agree that the corporate "worship and praise " in a group setting, can be very wonderful ...(when the Holy Spirit is allowed to lead, and not man)...but, that never, never, never can take the place of our intimacy being with God our beloved. As our souls to drink in the fragrance of His presence , worship and praise is our response to Him. In my life, that is what worship and praise are, a response of my soul Godward.

Who said it should no one. Nothing like my OP so why you bring that up. Its not the OP subject matter. NOthing like it.

So your inference that this bunch here are less than committed Christians, just because we don't happen to, or choose to post something in the Praise section shows ( to you) our lack of spirituality ,or being the acid test of our love for God!!!!..... that is according to your 'measuring rod', which seems quite arrogant to me....as if you are saying- "I am spiritual and you are not" :rolleyes:

I really wish you
would quote me rather than saying something I never.
Your assesment of me shows me where you are in reguard to dying to self. I dont need to judge the fruit on your tree I can see it as you see mine. That is NOT judging anyone. I can see it as you should do to.
But whats happened here is I told a fact and your hurt. So you are living for self. Thats all it is simple. You dont have a scriptural right to be hurt. You are told for a fact to forgive all and you continually rebuke me and belittle me because you dont like what I say. You can not back up what you are saying with any scripture what so ever. I am not hurt by any belittling. But you are hrut when told of a a clearly seen lack. Now is it right to praise God openly Yes fact. Is it right and scriptural to share testimonys in public YES.Fact. Is it right to pray in public and enourage a brother or sister by letting them know you will infact pray for them yes FACT. But all you done is tried to justify why you all lack in this part of the forum. SO if you lack that in a forum. I would assume that its less in actuall public.

*I still see that as you judging the spiritual condition of the rest of us on this site! Only GOD can see the hearts...you cannot.
As I said I can see your fruits all to clearly. Most of us in here have more debates posts than testinoys pr prayer or praise. you making excuses as t o why you have very little in the part of the forum. There are no justifiable excuse for this. You are trying and failing. God dwells in me and you. I can see quite clear. The facts speak for them selves.

It says-
"And Jesus spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."
One of them was making a big show, and one of them was there, just quietly speaking with the Lord.

Yep got this understand it . But kinda strggling to work out your point. Cabn you be a little more specific or where you chocking as you got to it?

I must say..if your OP was intended to get us to post more in the praise section...then I have to say that it has totally backfired ...with me anyway.
Sorry.
Here is a perfect example of one of the points that has come up here.
You are saying because you are all hurt now by what I said about you and most other Christians. You will not honour God cuase I hurt you.
That is a prime example of you showing me your fruit and who you live for. This is actually the shallowest thing I saw in this froum since I got here.

So if YOU show me YOUR fruit and YOUR fruit is bad how is that a judgment?
As I said already you are looking and building a picture of me. This post for you is ALL about me. NOt what I said, you have actually moved further and further away as it went on.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And once again this is all about self preservation. Oh I wont give testimony because they will laugh at me, Soi its all about the operson who refuses to die EVEN in a forum where no one even knows you? That is the weakest excuse I ever heard of. Who are you living for Jesus or men? I know what you are saying but it is all self.

Jesus said: "Cast not your pearls before swine."

I won't post in that forum because I don't need you barging in and turning it into one of your "LOOK AT ME" sessions.

o

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
P.S. ...and also. If we all started posting in the boards that you mentioned Sword.
It would only be because you have made this thread (and hit us on the head with it) ...but not because of any true prompting of God.
Legalists say - " You ought to do this, and you ought to do that."
I had my fill of that, during the first 10 years of my Christian life.

God deliver us from " Ought to."

So is peter Paul Jesus all legallist? Did they not tell you what you should do? Yes they did thank God. And look what happened to themn because the people all got hurt at the truth just like you. True? or False? If you loved me you would pray for me. Please pray for me to get more wisdom and any thing else you think I lack in.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
First I would have to ask, who appointed you judge over "almost the whole christian world"?

We are commissioned to spread the Gospel, not sit in judgement over our brothers and sisters in Christ.
You will know them by there fruits. I see the fruit in here and its all in the debate frums. Show how I am wrong?
What is the gospel YOU DONT EVEN KNOW. You will avoid this question aswell. Please prove me wrong?

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will know them by there fruits. I see the fruit in here and its all in the debate frums. Show how I am wrong?

Dude, you have over a thousand posts and a vast majority of them are in the debate forums. And when someone posts in a forum that isn't designated for debate, you turn it into a debate. Even when people ask you politely to stop, you won't.

You keep talking about "dying to self". You don't even know what that means. If you did, you wouldn't be here accusing and abusing the members of this site.

o

Reactions: Helen

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus said: "Cast not your pearls before swine."

I won't post in that forum because I don't need you barging in and turning it into one of your "LOOK AT ME" sessions.

o
Is that what you concider you fellow men in the forums swine. See how silly that is?
There is only ONE reason you are seeing me. Its because you are NOT looking at HIM.
You are living for you continually you have asked me if I am gay. You called me an idiot. and you will not see Vhrist in that condition. Come on that simple man. As I said already if you think I am doing or saying something wrong pray for me to get understanding or anything you think I lack in.
PS you dont post because you dont want to. Long before I was here.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dude, you have over a thousand posts and a vast majority of them are in the debate forums. And when someone posts in a forum that isn't designated for debate, you turn it into a debate. Even when people ask you politely to stop, you won't.

You keep talking about "dying to self". You don't even know what that means. If you did, you wouldn't be here accusing and abusing the members of this site.

o
Please quote where I was politely asked to stop in someone elses thread?
well let me tell you what dying to slef is and then you can tell me what you think it is.
Dying to self is starting to life for Him and laying down your life daily for Him first and man after that . ALL men and women. You rise for Him in the morning and put Him first. so as your day goes on. You see an elderly with a walking stick and there people there. do you die to self and go over and offer like Jesus did. Or do you say what if they laugh at me. and walk on bye not doing unto another as you would have them do for you. That is dying to self daily. Its just not thinking bad of anyone. thinking the best of every one, its understanding that if they had Christ they would not do the wrongs there doing. Its asking God for His heart to love the unlovable. Its spending time with Him wheb you want to watch the football etc. Is going to the secret p[lace when everything ind=side you says I dont want to go. and you push through and go. and you site there and nothing ahppens but you go back and nothing s happens and you felt nothing but you go back. that is dying to self. Its when you strat to realise that its NOT about YOU. It shwne people argue with you in the street , or car or shopping or forums and you die right then to self, when there laughing at you on the street in your little village and you continue doing what your doing for Him. That is dying to self. It when you dont go out to win the game and be first. all of this a some of what dying to self is. So what would you call dying to self. It seemed like you knew and I didnt?
I could have died to self a little more and not asked you this question back and made it a littler easier for you. But I decided to not let you off the hook this time.
So because I DID in fact know what dying to self is. I will always tell people there is more and its availbale to any who has an ear. But yall going with your heart and not a believing ears.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've been on this journey for over 40 years and I've seen and experienced things that would blow your mind. But I would never share those experiences on this site. On another site maybe, but not this one.

Is it the swine in here the reason you wont post them?

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And once again its all about you. You are hurt and cant see Christ because you are in front its all about you.

So what? None of that is your concern. I don't answer to you and neither does anyone else in this forum.

As I said before, you're nothing but an online bully.

Reactions: Dcopymope