Three Groups

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Most agree that Bible prophecy can be a daunting subject. I would like to suggest a study that can help to simplify this complicated subject.

Three Groups

The players described in unfulfilled Bible prophecy can be divided into two groups:

1. Those that take the mark of the beast.
  2. Those that don’t take the mark.
Those who don’t take the mark can be further divide into two groups:
  1. Those believers who will be martyred during the GT
  2. Those believers that will be alive at Christ’s advent.

So basically we have three groups and all of the prophetic passages can be categorized as addressing one of these three groups.

An example of a passage for those that take the mark is:

Revelation 13: 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was
healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4 And they
worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the
beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

An example of a passage for those believers who are going to be martyred is:

Revelation 13: 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his
tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make
war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all
kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

An example of a passage for those believers who are going to be alive at Christ’s advents is:

Luke 21: 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that
ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass,
and to stand before the Son of man.

So, as you read the prophetic scriptures I encourage you to apply this study and try to determine
which of these three groups are being addressed in your study.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Actually there are three natural groups of people on the earth and they are:
1. The unbelieving Jews (including devout Jews who still stay faithful as they can to God)
2. The unbelieving nations
3. The believing Jews and Gentiles in Christ

While the most Jews have become as Gentiles in their morals, there are still those who hate Jews. And there are also the devout Jews whom I believe to be the 7,000 that God reserved for Himself mentioned in 1Kings 19:18 & Romans 11:4 and in Rev.11:13 who being Jew first, die just before the body of Christ is birthed.

But in the end there will be also 3 groups with 3 destinations and they are:
1. Those who were found worthy to escape and caught up to God's throne and will inherit the Bride and will return with Jesus to rule and reign for the 1,000 yr rest of the earth being the 7th day(1,000 yrs is 1 day to God)
2. Those who are saved, yet did not work much of the fields nor did they overcome their flesh they will be the MEEK who inherit the earth, OUTSIDE the Holy City New Jerusalem that comes down after the 1,000 yrs in the NEW earth. They will be in the Great White Throne judgment when all are judged and ALL the books are opened and the only time the book of life is opened this is the second resurrection.
3. Those who rejected Christ and their chosen desti-nation will be in the lake of fire and torment eternal. I will now show you the three verses to confirm them
Rev 22:14-15
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
KJV

Rev 21:8
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
KJV

Did you notice that the same attributes are in group 2&3 with the exception of the fearful, unbelieving and abominable?

These who will judge and be the kings and preists are the only group that is worthy to be in the FIRST RESURRECTION. They will be martyr's and the holy 144,000 ones.
Rev 20:4-6
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
KJV

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
There are three types of people in this world: Those who can count and those who can't.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Sorry, there are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who do not.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, ENOCH2010.

I was enjoying the confusion and humor (including BiggAndyy's 10 types), but then I got to thinking of your response, and I just wanted to quickly comment.

ENOCH2010 said:
sorry but they're only 2 groups of people, good and evil
Actually, "There is none righteous, no, not one." In that sense, there's only ONE group: EVIL! The better way to say your distinction (IMO, of course) is "there are only two groups of people: those who feel they can get along without God's help and can make it on their own, and those who know they CAN'T get along without God's help and come humbly to God for that help. These are labeled in the Bible in English as the "just" and the "unjust," or more properly, "the justified by God" and the "unjustified" (or "justified by themselves").

ENOCH2010

Aug 15, 2012
Thank you Roy,again you take my hillbilly words and put them in proper English,so everybody can understand them.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Guysmith ..... some years ago I made note of the following .... there are people who just take the mark ..... and then another group who take the mark AND WORSHIP the beast

I do not recall the verse numbers but you can look them up.

The basis of my study back then is it sounded like there may be some people who are forced to take the mark out of economic necessity , but refuse to worship the beast ...... IIRC the worshiping was the real deadly part

I have explained it poorly but maybe you could take a look and give your opinion.

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Hello Arnie,

In your study did you conclude that there will be believers that take the mark and still are saved because they do not worship the beast?

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
guysmith said:
Hello Arnie,

In your study did you conclude that there will be believers that take the mark and still are saved because they do not worship the beast?
I reluctantly allowed for that possibility.

To this day it remains an unresolved issue for me.

Do you think a person could have the mark (for buying and selling) and still be saved ?

Personally I have difficulty thinking that way .... but haven't really studied it properly either.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
I think BiggAndyy meant there are one - oh or zero one - or one zero types not ten... wait til they figure out how to get binary to do
+1, 0 and -1

There are two types of people... those with toilet paper and those without. Becareful which one you shake hands with.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
GuySmith ... its me again ..... my memory revived a bit on the "worship the beast" aspect.

Something along the lines that Israel is certainly in focus during the endtimes ..... we expect many of them will not have Christ yet ...... they may very well get suckered into receiving the mark .... probably in order to buy and sell ..... but when the beast demands worship they will refuse.

That is based on the thinking that a Jew will not worship anything except God ..... and the demand for worship gives the Jews the first realization that the beast is the enemy.

Something like that ......

ps: .... i like the way you categorized the 4 groups in your OP .....

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Arnie,

You stated: Do you think a person could have the mark (for buying and selling) and still be saved ?

My response: If your right hand offends you...... But do I believe that anyone would exersize this option, no.

You stated; Personally I have difficulty thinking that way .... but haven't really studied it properly either.

My respone: I agree. Simply stated, if you take the mark, you fate is sealed.

Guy

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Guy .... it appears our thinking is the same . (Anyone who takes the mark is doomed.)

My memory has improved as I recall why the heck I even pondered the question many years ago ..... now I remember.

It came down to the word "AND" as though it has some significance as follows ....

..... who received the mark and worshiped the beast

Several places Revelation mentions people receiving the mark (one aspect)
But in other places they receive the mark and worship (worship is another aspect)

For some reason (years ago) I saw the possibility that to also worship the beast was "more deadly" than just the initial receiving of the mark

if you can figure out what I just said .... you are genius (smile)

If you have time ..... look them all up in revelation and I think you will notice it too .... it distinguishes between people who have the mark ....... and people who have the mark and worship.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
I pondered that too Arnie and my view differes... unless Hell has more than on category. With that said... Brothertom implied it does in his vision. Thus meaning one would still go to Hell, but exist in a "less" harsh environment... Still not good. My old consideration was simpy that if one takes the Beast's Mark to ensure thier livelyhood is maintained while knowing the mark is evil and of Satan - it would matter not. Now, what if a "devout" Christian took the Mark - not for his own protection, but the protection of others - For giving your life to save another is a great thing... This aspect presents another perspective.
A parent with 5 kids - too young to survive alone, and elderly parent too old to survive alone, same with friends and other loved ones - unable to make a rational decission ( For anyone taking the Beast's mark is making an un-rattional decission ), ok so, this devout Christian takes the Mark knowingly, but does it for the sake of others... then what?

With all this said... Taking the Mark of the Beast for the purpose of only buing and selling - is that not putting money above God? And to whom but Satan does the "money" aspect reflect? Worshipping "money" above God would be to worshipping Satan. ???

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Terry,

You stated: A parent with 5 kids - too young to survive alone, and elderly parent
too old to survive alone, same with friends and other loved ones -
unable to make a rational decission ( For anyone taking the Beast's mark
is making an un-rattional decission ), ok so, this devout Christian
takes the Mark knowingly, but does it for the sake of others... then
what?

My response: A parent taking the mark is not going to stop the 5kids from being marked. And, a parent refusing the mark does not guarantee that the 5kids don't get marked. We've all seen examples of the state seperating children away from "unfit" parents.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Ok... you are correct in what you said, but that does not discount what I posted. Would a many mothers run into a burning building to save her children? Of course. Even knowing she would perish? Again.. of Course. and many Dad's as well. Even friends could be exceedingly willing to attempt to save a friend knowe they would most likely perish in the process. We even hear of "heros" who have done so to save someone they did not even know.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
terry said:
Now, what if a "devout" Christian took the Mark - not for his own protection, but the protection of others - For giving your life to save another is a great thing... This aspect presents another perspective.
So now we replace what Jesus has already done with a devout christian like superman coming to save the day,

This line of thought is a bit absurd don't you think.

Haven't you people ever suffered or been threw difficult times or situations and experienced the lifting of the Holy Spirit.
If you had IMO, you wouldn't be to concerned about what your going to do or how your going to react

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
If we want to drive we follow the rules and get a drivers license , if we get a job we pay taxes and get a SS number , If we need to prove our age we get a birth certificate , if we want to travel we get a passport , so on and so forth

Canada was one of the first countries to implement bank debit cards on a large scale. I have used a debit card for the majority of my purchases since 1994. During the 1990's I worked for some companies that the only way to receive wages was by electronic direct deposit and I would have to open an account with a specific bank.

One of these days we will be told to take a mark in order to buy and sell , or get paid wages , it is sure coming quickly.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Rex, you have seemed to miss my point. What man can do is no where near close to what Christ Jesus did. My... well.. idea, was that there are people risking their lives to protect whales. Firemen run into a fire to protect the peole trapped inside, yeah...its their job, but it goes beyond that doesn't it? Absurb? do you have anyone in your life you love so dear you would change places that they not end up in Hell for eternity? i do... well I believe I do, as one cannot truly know until one does it.

You also wrote: "
Haven't you people ever suffered or been threw difficult times or situations and experienced the lifting of the Holy Spirit.
If you had IMO, you wouldn't be to concerned about what your going to do or how your going to react "

That certainly imples you think i have not even come close, another mis-conception and one I am certain I havee lived that you have never come close to. In 1979 at a very young age I was hit head-on by a full sized Chevy... I was on a motorcycle and the impact speed was greater than 135 MPH. You can only dream of the amount of operations I went through in the first 6 months... Even once operating on myself IN the hosptial, of course with the doctor... me as an assistant... well until a man got shot right outside my second stroy window. Then, my doctor took two nurses and left me with a nurse and another doctor with strict instirctiions that I would finish the operation and they would assist me. This really is true and of course the other doctor was an intern. I was released with 4 open wounds cleaar to the bone the largest roughly 9 inches long and the least over 4 inches long. This was not the extent of my suffering only the start. While in the hospital my femur re-broke for the third or fourth time... sand through all the operations I was down to 85 lbs... no x-ray needed just hold a light bulb behind me. But this last break brought about a miracle... in 2 weeks another x-ray was taken and it showed my femur was healed. Understand what I have and had that was causing my femur to break and re-break was osteomeylitis (spelling?) it is a bone infection that eats at the bone so feircely the bone turns soft like rubber. This break was a complete break as all the others preceeding it, yet it was healed in less than 2 weeks. doctor Frank Hui at Toledo Medical College could not believe it and had the x-rays immediately re-taken. instead of two years 9the expected time - if things went very well - for the cast to be removed it was but 6 months and could have been removed much much sooner. I currently live in a $200 trailer that has not even have running water. And before that.. homeless in the woods for 1 1/2 years. Of course, while others perhaps would be beside them sleves with self pity or more... I was enjoying the chance to put myself at task - a way I most always looked at dire straights.

Sufferring??? I sincerely hope you do not know of anyone who even lived through such a horrendous situation? With all the doctors I have seen through the decades not one knows of any... except me, yet I have all my limbs, I am amblitory. sufferring??? Even today finding sleep is as difficult for me as walking... so Shirley ewe jest!!!
(Humor is intended to keep things light between us.)

Now, Superman - I have 3 things to say about this subject... First, all those "healing ministries like Benny Hinn, Robert Tilton as such.. where were they when Siperman died? Why did they or at least one of them go to Christopher Reeves and heal him? I certainly would have had I been a healing minister. Ok, Superman as though you were referring to me... I consider myself exceedingly low on the totem pole and with that... if I can be who I am in the eyes of God... anyone can climb down to my level and become what God would want them to be. Superman coming to save the day? Of course not for the world... past present and furture, but for a single individual or two or a few... quite possibly, YES. Are you still missing my point?

I met Jesus face to face in the early 90's while working on my first book. He came to me as a friend, asking how I was doing... no great prophetic wisdom to bestow not important task to schedule, just to ask how I was doing. To me that was amazing. In writing my fist book I had a millions questions I wanted to ask, but while in his presence - I could not think of one that needed an answer. On August 14th - Saturday - 2004, I was shown in a vision ( in broad daylight for anyone to see and the very day after hurricane Charlie ) that I am one of the Two Witnesses, so now... what do I personally consider myself? In a few words... un-worthy and inept. Guess what day hurricane Charlie hit on? If you do not know, ask Michael Meyers, see God has a sense of humor also.

Rex, you did not grasp the idea I was presenting, and remember it was just an idea. I hope this helps.