Union Knowledge

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:10-14

10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

What paul is doing with all the "I's" in these verses is teaching union knowledge. From the previous verses we get union and we get consecration. When Paul speaks in these verses he is speaking from a total union understanding. What that means is he doesn't have to use the words "me and Jesus are going to do this" or "me and the Lord are going to do that." No quite the opposite, his understanding of total oneness puts Paul in s non-seprated state always. It is a mind thing with Paul, ten times he uses "I" in these verses, in a non-separated state. It has always been in spirit but it does little good for earth living if a believer does not know it.

They struggle along trying to please God because that is what they believe their suppose to do. When in reality you will do more for God when you grow in union knowledge than you will ever do through self effort. We do what we do out of love nothing else. If the Lord blesses you fine, but if he doesnt fine because he is going to take care of you regardless of your works. Man has taught to do to get, not your father.

So your mind will have to change in that area. You know how some Christians get back from God and always bragging about giving, that is because of the grace of God. He does bless giving but it is not a works based deal, and the time will come and you could give a million dollars and the heavens will be closed up, why is that? It's time to grow up, enough of the games and actually start doing something to further the kingdom.

Christ as life is a lifestyle, you live according to your knowledge. Seems some do not want to know and have the responsibility to live by the life of another, greatly deceived. It is the plan of God from the foundation of the world, in it is the greatest blessing that can come to a human being. Nothing compares to your union-oneness knowledge of Christ in you the hope of glory. You simply referr to "I" as one in spirit and mind. The two have become compatible working in conjunction with each other, not one overriding the other as in your old life. Ever wonder why Paul uses the word "yield" there it is. The mind had to work to keep the sin nature in check so to speak, your new nature does not need controling, its needs the mind to be compatible.

Last edited: