What does Jesus say? What does the Bible say?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 7:24-30 (The power of informational crumbs relating to the Gospel of Christ)

Hello reader,

This is a verse by verse study of Mark 7:24-30. You be learning about the meeting of the Jesus and the Gentile woman, who came to seek relief for her daughter who was possessed by and unclean spirit.

We will read the verses first then go verse by verse and explain them individually to be best of ones ability relying on the spirit and God and some other information to help us make a collective decision on what one can gain from this information, it is 20 minutes long.

Thank you for your consideration,
Matthew G.

Feel free to leave any insights.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“These things spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to the heaven, and said — ‘Father, the hour hath come, glorify Thy Son, that Thy Son also may glorify Thee, according as Thou didst give to him authority over all flesh, that — all that Thou hast given to him — he may give to them life age-during; and this is the life age-during, that they may know Thee, the only true God, and him whom Thou didst send — Jesus Christ;”
‭‭John‬ ‭17:1-3‬ ‭YLT98‬‬

“Jesus spoke these things; and lifting up His eyes to heaven, He said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify Your Son, that the Son may glorify You, even as You gave Him authority over all flesh, that to all whom You have given Him, He may give eternal life. This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.”
‭‭John‬ ‭17:1-3‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
webcams are pretty cheap now…
Thank you. I asked the police about a camera, and they said it wouldn't stand up in court. It needed to be one of their surveillance cameras and seeing as I live in a quiet street they won't be putting one up. I just have to live with it or move house and as the bungalow I put an offer on fell through I shall just have to carry on. At 77 years of age I won't have to put up with it for many more years. Thank you for the suggestion though. :)

PS. I don't know if I said this before, but I have just found out he is Narcissistic. I have always known he is an ardent atheist, perhaps I should not have told him I am a Christian?

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Thank you. I asked the police about a camera, and they said it wouldn't stand up in court. It needed to be one of their surveillance cameras and seeing as I live in a quiet street they won't be putting one up. I just have to live with it or move house and as the bungalow I put an offer on fell through I shall just have to carry on. At 77 years of age I won't have to put up with it for many more years. Thank you for the suggestion though. :)

PS. I don't know if I said this before, but I have just found out he is Narcissistic. I have always known he is an ardent atheist, perhaps I should not have told him I am a Christian?
hmm, your courts are different i guess, but that seems weird…not that i would be relying on courts anyway.

and i guess this will sound strange, but i would avoid unsolicited professions of any variety, especially those deemed “confessions” that really arent

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
hmm, your courts are different i guess, but that seems weird…not that i would be relying on courts anyway.

and i guess this will sound strange, but i would avoid unsolicited professions of any variety, especially those deemed “confessions” that really arent
I was wondering why it needed to be an official surveillance camera and the idea that came to me was that the owner of the camera could tamper with the evidence?

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I was wondering why it needed to be an official surveillance camera and the idea that came to me was that the owner of the camera could tamper with the evidence?
i thought they had ways of figuring that out? But i would want a video record regardless, i think, and i am finding it hard to believe that even a cop would not be swayed by a home camera that contained evidence (not that i would ever call a cop anyway)

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Now early in the morning He came again into the temple, and all the people came to Him; and He sat down and taught them. Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the midst, they said to Him, “Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?” This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear. So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.” And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her, “Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?” She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said to her, “Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.” Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.””
‭‭John‬ ‭8:2-12‬ ‭NKJV‬‬