WHERE ARE ALL THE PROTESTANT PEDOPHILES?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A total fabricated fantasy...You cannot identifythis 'church in the wilderness' ...John makes it clear:They went out from us, but they were not really of our number; if they had been, they would have remained with us. Their desertion shows that none of them was of our number.Pax!
A casual glance at church history will demonstrate where God's church dwelt in the wilderness while the Whore of Babylon resided presumptuously from her blood stained throne in Rome. The papacy ordered the massacre of the French Hugenots, and they started killing them so fast and furiously that it was all they could do to grab their families, scant supplies, and their tools of their trade - the world's timepiece masters - and escape across the Alps in the dead of winter, where many died of exposure, into Switzerland, where the "Swiss Movement" timepiece became the benchmark for the highest quality money could buy. It's a matter of history, but too bad Christians today have barely enough attention span to focus on what's in front of them, let alone the past 2,000 years of church history.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you are inserting a completely different circumstance to the topic, twisting and turning the message to where it no longer is relevant to the initial post....:rolleyes:
Claiming something isn't relevant doesn't make it irrelevant. I'm asking you a very reasonable question that is relevant to an extension of your reasoning: If it's acceptable to make someone uncomfortable to preserve his life down here, why is it not acceptable to do the same in order to save him from a deadly deception that threatens to rob him of eternal life?

Before you answer, remember that Jesus Himself said what happens down here is inconsequential as long as you make it to the kingdom. (Matthew 18:9)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Claiming something isn't relevant doesn't make it irrelevant. I'm asking you a very reasonable question that is relevant to an extension of your reasoning: If it's acceptable to make someone uncomfortable to preserve his life down here, why is it not acceptable to do the same in order to save him from a deadly deception that threatens to rob him of eternal life?

Before you answer, remember that Jesus Himself said what happens down here is inconsequential as long as you make it to the kingdom. (Matthew 18:9)
:confused:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Liberals are the most prideful people known to man, whether they be in the disco, on the soapbox, or in church...especially in church. Y'all just can't ever admit your logic is flawed, even when it is so plainly exposed as such. Still love y'all, though :)

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Liberals are the most prideful people known to man, whether they be in the disco, on the soapbox, or in church...especially in church. Y'all just can't ever admit your logic is flawed, even when it is so plainly exposed as such. Still love y'all, though :)
Your presumption that I am a liberal is wrong because I am far from it. I am a conservative in my beliefs but I don't condemn those who are liberals I simply live my life in a way that it is a testimony for Him and let the truth speak for itself.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You couldn't ignore me it you tried LOL. You know I speak truth and I'm not afraid to expose the cancer that your brand of leftist Christendom...my teacher was a Jewish Carpenter.
Too bad it's not Jesus . . .

Reactions: Willie T

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A casual glance at church history will demonstrate where God's church dwelt in the wilderness

So you say, but you have yet to identify them or demostrate that the are indeed the community established by the apostles...

Until you can you are just making baseless assertions.

Pax!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please point me to post where this occurred - where I didn't destroy your argument.
BOL, your own papist friends debunk your erroneous claim that the Bible establishes Sunday sacredness per The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine and "www.ROMESCHALLENGE.com".

Will you admit that your claim of Biblically established Sunday sacredness is at odds with the papacy?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too bad it's not Jesus . . .
BOL, it's no secret that people like ByGrace get upset when confronted with truth. In their liberal Kumbaya church circles, they are brainwashed into accepting ideas that don't line up with Scripture. So, when a Conservative shows up with a fundamentalist message and backs it up with Scripture, they pridefully did in their heels, and sprout horns, fangs, claws and become everything of which they accuse the Conservative. I've seen it over and over. But there will always be those, Protestants and Catholics alike who've been duped by popular ideas, that appreciate the opportunity to hear the truth and "come out of darkness into His marvelous light".

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your presumption that I am a liberal is wrong because I am far from it. I am a conservative in my beliefs but I don't condemn those who are liberals I simply live my life in a way that it is a testimony for Him and let the truth speak for itself.
Conservatives abhor strife among the brethren as much as anyone but never promote the idea of keeping silent for the sake of love, peace, and unity while erroneous ideas are allowed to run roughshod over the church. Those who promote such ideas are lacking understanding about:
  • what Jesus said about how He would "not send peace into the world, but a sword"
  • what Paul said about "rebuke, exhort, reprove" the brethren before they turn away from the truth
  • what Moses said about "hate not thine own brother - rebuke thy neighbor"
  • when Paul issued a directive to "expose them" who produce the unfruitful works of darkness
  • Jesus' words about worshiping God "in Spirit and in truth", not in spectacular ecumenical error.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Conservatives abhor strife among the brethren as much as anyone but never promote the idea of keeping silent for the sake of love, peace, and unity while erroneous ideas are allowed to run roughshod over the church. Those who promote such ideas are lacking understanding about:
  • what Jesus said about how He would "not send peace into the world, but a sword"
  • what Paul said about "rebuke, exhort, reprove" the brethren before they turn away from the truth
  • what Moses said about "hate not thine own brother - rebuke thy neighbor"
  • when Paul issued a directive to "expose them" who produce the unfruitful works of darkness
  • Jesus' words about worshiping God "in Spirit and in truth", not in spectacular ecumenical error.
As I said I let the truth speak for itself....we hate the sin but not the sinner.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOL, your own papist friends debunk your erroneous claim that the Bible establishes Sunday sacredness per The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine and "www.ROMESCHALLENGE.com".

Will you admit that your claim of Biblically established Sunday sacredness is at odds with the papacy?
This is absolutely FALSE - as usual.

The disclaimer made is about the fact that there is no explicit transfer of the Sabbath in Scripture.
This does NOT mean that it is not IMPLICITLY taught, Einstein. I already explained this to you.

Show me the EXPLICIT teaching on the Trinity in Scripture.
Show me the EXPLICIT teaching on the Incarnation in Scripture.
While you're at it - shoe me the EXPLICIT teachings on the Protestant doctrines of Sola Fide and Sola Scriptura in Scripture.

When you can do this, you MIGHT have a case - but until then, you're entire argument goes right out the window . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOL, it's no secret that people like ByGrace get upset when confronted with truth. In their liberal Kumbaya church circles, they are brainwashed into accepting ideas that don't line up with Scripture. So, when a Conservative shows up with a fundamentalist message and backs it up with Scripture, they pridefully did in their heels, and sprout horns, fangs, claws and become everything of which they accuse the Conservative. I've seen it over and over. But there will always be those, Protestants and Catholics alike who've been duped by popular ideas, that appreciate the opportunity to hear the truth and "come out of darkness into His marvelous light".
That's just it - I've NEVER see you back ANY of your rants up with anything but your own angry opinions and out of context references.

You may be a fundamentalist of some kind - but not a CHRISTIAN one.
At least - I haven't seen any evidence of it . . .

Reactions: Helen

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said I let the truth speak for itself....we hate the sin but not the sinner.
No, as can be clearly seen in this thread, and many others, I sincerely believe a whopping number of us really DO get into enjoying hating another human being.... far more than any claimed consternation about their supposed sin we might offer as an excuse for our behavior and our words.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, as can be clearly seen in this thread, and many others, I sincerely believe a whopping number of us really DO get into enjoying hating another human being.... far more than any claimed consternation about their supposed sin we might offer as an excuse for our behavior and our words.
:oops:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is absolutely FALSE - as usual.

The disclaimer made is about the fact that there is no explicit transfer of the Sabbath in Scripture.
This does NOT mean that it is not IMPLICITLY taught, Einstein.
OK, since you insist the "first day" meeting of Acts 20 is "implicit proof" of Sunday sacredness, let's check with www.Romeschallenge.com and see if your church agrees with you:

"Once more, the Biblical apologists for the change of day (change of the Sabbath from the 7th day to the 1st day) call our attention to the Acts, chapter 20, verses 6 and 7; "And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread." etc. To all appearances the above text should furnish some consolation to our disgruntled Biblical friends, but being a Marplot, we cannot allow them even this crumb of comfort. We reply by the axiom: "Quod probat nimis, probat nihil"--"What proves too much, proves nothing." Let us call attention to the same, Acts 2:46; "And they, continuing daily in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house," etc. Who does not see at a glance that the text produced to prove the exclusive prerogative of Sunday, vanishes into thin air--an ignis fatuus--when placed in juxtaposition with the 46th verse of the same chapter? What the Biblical Christian claims by this text for Sunday alone the same authority, St. Luke, informs us was common to every day of the week; "and they, continuing daily in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house."
I will let the Vatican know that one of their most loyal apologists - you, Dead Bread - fails to "see at a glance" that Acts 20 is no proof at all for Sunday sacredness - axplicit, explicit, implicit, oxplicit, or uxplicit :rolleyes:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, since you insist the "first day" meeting of Acts 20 is "implicit proof" of Sunday sacredness, let's check with www.Romeschallenge.com and see if your church agrees with you:

"Once more, the Biblical apologists for the change of day (change of the Sabbath from the 7th day to the 1st day) call our attention to the Acts, chapter 20, verses 6 and 7; "And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread." etc. To all appearances the above text should furnish some consolation to our disgruntled Biblical friends, but being a Marplot, we cannot allow them even this crumb of comfort. We reply by the axiom: "Quod probat nimis, probat nihil"--"What proves too much, proves nothing." Let us call attention to the same, Acts 2:46; "And they, continuing daily in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house," etc. Who does not see at a glance that the text produced to prove the exclusive prerogative of Sunday, vanishes into thin air--an ignis fatuus--when placed in juxtaposition with the 46th verse of the same chapter? What the Biblical Christian claims by this text for Sunday alone the same authority, St. Luke, informs us was common to every day of the week; "and they, continuing daily in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house."
I will let the Vatican know that one of their most loyal apologists - you, Dead Bread - fails to "see at a glance" that Acts 20 is no proof at all for Sunday sacredness - axplicit, explicit, implicit, oxplicit, or uxplicit​
Soooo - you think that you're proving something by quoting an ANTI-Catholic source like "www.Romeschallenge.com"??
This makes as much sense as a Nazi trying to prove how useless Jews are by quoting their own propaganda.

Unbelievably moronic . . .

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte