WHERE ARE ALL THE PROTESTANT PEDOPHILES?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all – you cannot argue with Scripture. ALL of these verses destroy your position on the Sabbath:
Acts 20:7

And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.
This meeting began Saturday night and went on until daybreak, when Paul left. NO SUNDAY MORNING SERVICE.
1 Cor. 16:2 On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with your income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made.
How does a directive to lay aside a few bucks in a coffee can at home establish Sunday sacredness?

Col. 2:16 Let no one, then, pass judgment on you in matters of food and drink or with regard to a festival or new moon or SABBATH.”
Leviticus 23:37-38 plainly refers to the ceremonial feast days as "sabbaths" and the context of Colossians 2:14-16 is dealing with the ceremonial aspects of the Mosaic Law - which Paul says are elective - not the Ten Commandment Sabbath of God's Moral Law which God wrote Himself and "stand fast forever and ever and are done in truth and uprightness." (Psalm 111:7-8)
Sunday became the day for Christians observing the Third Commandment
The fact that you acknowledge the "third commandment" as having to do with the Sabbath issue proves that you are following an apostate church which has officially eliminated the second commandment which forbids the veneration of images and statues, which resulted in each commandment thereafter having to move up one on the list of ten, with the commandment forbidding covetousness being split into two in order to make up the deficit...and is why Daniel said the Antichrist system "would think to change times and laws".
For Christians it is the first of all days, the first of all feasts, the Lord's Day.
There isn't a single verse in all of Scripture that connects "the Lord's day" with Sunday. However, both the OT and the NT in no uncertain terms identify the seventh day Sabbath as "the Lord's day":
  • Isaiah 58:13 says of the seventh day Sabbath, "...MY holy day..."
  • Mark 2:27-28 says Jesus is "...Lord of the Sabbath."
People like YOU who don’t know Christ cannot understand
1 John 2:3-4 says those who know Jesus keep His commandments and those who refuse are liars. Those who know Jesus don't try to change His commandments to suit their own satanic agenda - like eliminating commandments forbidding the veneration of images and statues, attempting to change Sabbath from the 7th day to the 1st day, sanctioning theft as is found in the papal encyclical Rerum Novarum, etc.
Finally – Jesus gave His Church Supreme Authority on earth – that WHATEVER His Church ordains on earth shall also be ordained in Heaven (Matt. 16:18-19, Matt. 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 16:12-15, John 20:21-23).
How presumptuous of anyone to think that these verses invest anyone with the authority to manufacture of truth rather than say what they actually say: that the authority God has given His church is recognized only as far as it is exercised in accordance with already established heavenly principles of truth.

What's more presumptuous is to think that apostates which arose within God's church, which began persecuting God's church, drove into the wilderness, mountains, and caves the members of God's church, took upon themselves the names, titles, attributes, and prerogatives of God's church...has anything to do with the application of these verses you provided as "evidence" for Catholic authority. Just laughably insane.

Why do you keep insisting that Sunday observance is a Biblically established teaching when YOUR VERY OWN APOSTATE ROMAN CHURCH has been publicly stating for centuries that it alone is responsible for the "change for which there is no Scriptural authority"?

Have you ever even bothered to visit your very own Catholic church's website "www.ROMESCHALLENGE.COM" which challenges Protestants on every point at which they attempt to find Sunday sacredness in Scripture and pimp slaps every one of them with her strong pimp hand for even suggesting that Sunday sacredness is established by anything else except by the (supposed) authority of the Roman Catholic church?

Last edited:

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
YOUR problem is that you agree with Phoneyman when he tries desperately to paint this as a CATHOLICproblem. It is NOT. I have presented dozens of links to news stories that show this is a problem inPROTESTANT churches as well.

As for the latest “scandal” – these incidents, as horrible as they were, took place between the 1930’s and the 1980s. – and many of the perpetrators and victims are dead. They did NOT happen recently.

The Catholic Church has taken more measures to protect children in the last 15 years than ANY other institution on the planet.

THAT’S what I mean about doing your homework . . .
I understand that it is not only a Catholic and Protestant problem,,,but a human problem in general.

This does not excuse the CC, which is what we're discussing here.
It's like saying stealing isn't so bad because murder wasn't commited. It's ALL bad.
Just because Protestants do this too does not excuse the catholics.

Perpetrators are still alive and living well within the catholic community when, instead, they should be in jail. I know of a priest here near me (not in my area) that is under house arrest. He should be in prison!

I would be happy to know that it's on the decline...
Parents should also have some responsibility in this...they are the primary protectors of their children and some relationship should exist that allows the child to tell the parent ANYTHING. (I'm not blaming the parents).

However, I still hold the individual pastors responsible and also the churches that protect them, be they catholic or protestant.

Reactions: Phoneman777

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your mother was a 2 dollar whore whose face would make a train take a dirt road, and your father was a rotten, low down, lazy piece of garbage.

Now, your first reaction to these words (which I, of course, do not in the slightest believe are true) was most likely great indignation and anger, or at the very least, you were thoroughly offended. Now, I ask you, brother: If such words spoken against your earthly parents offend you, how is it that you not only willing to give a pass to the papacy for all that it has done against your Heavenly Father - the most blasphemous of all is the claim that all the names, titles, attributes, and prerogatives of the Savior belong to the pope, as well - but you're only words of disdain are for those who speak out against this reproach against Him?

Not worth commenting on.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Strife against another brethren is a huge burden on my heart...….so yes....sick and tired of it.

I have a simple fix.
DON'T READ IT!!
Either ignore those posts or just post some positive scripture in it place.
That way we become part of the answer, not part of the problem.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"How long halt ye between two opinions?"

I made my opinion of you long ago.
My bible tells me clearly who you are.
If EVERYONE ignored your stupid endless Threads on here this Site would be a happier place. But no...people bother to respond to you...thus keeping your hatred propagated.

Romans 16:17-18
17 "Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly..... "

You 'feed' on this stuff....

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dead Bread, you are incapable of rebuking anyone for exposing the papacy as the Antichrist of Bible prophecy because to do so is to deny the truth of Biblically sound exegesis.
And you have YET to debunk anything I've presented.
All you have is your angry, ignorant opinions - and you KNOW what they say about opinions . . .

A little advice: Get your FACTS straight before you post next time.
This is getting embarrassing . . .

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I don't hate the catholic church. However, the warning of Revelation 14 about the Mark, Name, and Number of the Beast must go forth.
Yes. That church isn't perfect, but the doctrines are spot on.
What does the Bible say defines "the church"? It says "they which keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ". Revelation 12 foretold there would be a "break" in Christendom. When men arose within the church and began teaching false doctrine contrary to God's Word, those who remained faithful to Him remained "the church", while those who continued in apostasy ceased to be of His church. History records that these apostates continued to call themselves "the church" while they mercilessly persecuted God's church which fled into the wilderness, the mountains, the caves, the forests - anywhere and everywhere from the murderous reach of these wicked apostates who continued to fraudulently call themselves "the church". The fact that the Roman "catholic church" was visible all through the ages is proof positive that she could not have been God's church which Revelation 12 foretold would be driven into regions of seclusion by "the dragon" (Satan) working through his human agents in Rome.
That's like saying, "We have enough problems with the DEA to be worried about drug Cartels." The entire reason for the Protestant Reformation coming into existence was to PROTEST the false teachings of the papacy, but today Protestants are no longer protesting.
I'm not good at Revelation; however, I don't believe the harlot is the CC. If THE anti-Christ will come from anywhere, it'll be from the secular world. Someone neutral who can get everyone to agree in a secular type of moralism -- if there is any left by then.

The CC DID hold theology together in the time of the early church fathers. Without an organized church many heresies might have taken hold. It's a good thing there were bishops, or "popes" back then to hold all the different Christians together against those who would have changed the church.

I agree that the church was corrupted and this is because man has a problem with the sin nature and is power hungry and many who call themselves Christian really aren't.

I've always had a problem with the reformation...in a way it was necessary for the reason you stated; otoh, it caused a schism of which results are still going on today, with new churches being established every day. I'm certain this is not what Jesus wanted. He said we were to be one.
Philippians 2:2-6
2make my joy complete by being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose.
3Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves;
4do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.
5Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus,
6who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean sound like calling the church the mother of Jesus?

Pass....
Since the church has always been defined as "God's commandment keeping people", it is the God-preserved institution through which the Messiah was to come. It is depicted as a "woman" by Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jesus, Paul, etc. So, yes, the "woman" represents the church that existed in the beginning and will continue to oppose the papacy to the end. Not a good idea to pass on truth, for only lies await you...in Rome.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made my opinion of you long ago.
My bible tells me clearly who you are.
If EVERYONE ignored your stupid endless Threads on here this Site would be a happier place. But no...people bother to respond to you...thus keeping your hatred propagated.

Romans 16:17-18
17 "Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly..... "

You 'feed' on this stuff....
You couldn't ignore me it you tried LOL. You know I speak truth and I'm not afraid to expose the cancer that your brand of leftist Christendom...my teacher was a Jewish Carpenter.

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you have YET to debunk anything I've presented.
All you have is your angry, ignorant opinions - and you KNOW what they say about opinions . . .

A little advice: Get your FACTS straight before you post next time.
This is getting embarrassing . . .
I debunk EVERYTHING you present. It's getting boring.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a simple fix.
DON'T READ IT!!
Either ignore those posts or just post some positive scripture in it place.
That way we become part of the answer, not part of the problem.
It isn't just related to the forums it includes family, friends, co-workers, members in the church and just basically everywhere you turn people are becoming less and less compassionate towards one another.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not good at Revelation; however, I don't believe the harlot is the CC.
Even priests used to say they don't deny that the cc is the Whore of Babylon. After which, they would ask with a sly grin the provocative question to those leveling the accusation against them: "So, then, just who are the harlot daughters?"
They understood exactly who their daughters are: those who "keep the commandments of men" in Rome.
If THE anti-Christ will come from anywhere, it'll be from the secular world.
The Bible repeatedly says this Antichrist apostasy was to arise within the church - there isn't a single verse proving the destructive power comes from without. John says they would "go out from us". Paul says they would join the flock and lead astray the sheep. Jesus called Judas "the son of perdition". Judas was an insider that went bad. The "man of sin" Antichrist is also called the exact same.
The CC DID hold theology together in the time of the early church fathers.
God's church traces its roots to Jesus. The cc cannot. The cc began to exist only after the apostates began driving God's faithful commandment keeping people into the wilderness and then proclaimed itself to the world to be God's church. Through the work of the Reformation, God's church emerged from the wilderness and began preaching the messages of Revelation and the warnings about the Beast.
Without an organized church many heresies might have taken hold.
It was actually through systematic apostasy, much heresy entered the Christian world through the apostate church in Rome. Luther and the rest wrote extensively about such heresies. Daniel said, "And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
I've always had a problem with the reformation...in a way it was necessary for the reason you stated; otoh, it caused a schism of which results are still going on today
I believe if not for the Reformation, God's church would have been wiped completely out, and Luther's hammer was God's method of preserving it from the gates of hell.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In psychiatry, there is a term for the tactic you just used.
I'm not familiar with the term, but I would call it "EthoPathoLogos-Inducing Electron-free Shock Therapy"

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It isn't just related to the forums it includes family, friends, co-workers, members in the church and just basically everywhere you turn people are becoming less and less compassionate towards one another.
Would you consider it compassionate or rude to shout at a sleepwalker who's about to step off a curb onto a busy intersection?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you consider it compassionate or rude to shout at a sleepwalker who's about to step off a curb onto a busy intersection?
This analogy is not even in the same category of what the Bible is addressing about strife against others.....in this analogy you are trying to save someone's life.....where as in what I am referencing is the anger and hate towards one another in the differences they have about their beliefs and choices of lifestyle.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The cc began to exist only after the apostates began driving God's faithful commandment keeping people into the wilderness and then proclaimed itself to the world to be God's church

A total fabricated fantasy...
You cannot identifythis 'church in the wilderness' ...

John makes it clear:

They went out from us, but they were not really of our number; if they had been, they would have remained with us. Their desertion shows that none of them was of our number.

Pax!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This analogy is not even in the same category of what the Bible is addressing about strife against others.....in this analogy you are trying to save someone's life.....where as in what I am referencing is the anger and hate towards one another in the differences they have about their beliefs and choices of lifestyle.
What about eternal life? Considering "many will say to Me in that day, Lord Lord", don't you think offending one who is operating under deadly satanic deception is as an acceptable degree of collateral damage as are the ribs of the sleepwalker who end up a Peterbilt hood ornament unless someone high-tackles him to the ground?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about eternal life? Considering "many will say to Me in that day, Lord Lord", don't you think offending one who is operating under deadly satanic deception is as an acceptable degree of collateral damage as are the ribs of the sleepwalker who end up a Peterbilt hood ornament unless someone high-tackles him to the ground?
Now you are inserting a completely different circumstance to the topic, twisting and turning the message to where it no longer is relevant to the initial post....:rolleyes: