WHERE ARE ALL THE PROTESTANT PEDOPHILES?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ONE more time, Einstein:
Show me a QUOTE from a faithful Catholic Priest calling the Catholic Church the "Whore of Babylon."

THIS is what you claimed and I have proven that you are LYING.
You can't show me one because you made it up . . .
Excuse me, Mr. papist child rapist and pedophile defender, I've shown you what a professional Bible seminar speaker/evangelist claimed publicly to a large crowd - that he knows of a priest who answered an accusation by a Protestant that the catholic church is the Whore of Babylon by replying, "We have never denied that the catholic church is that...now, I ask you, tell me who are her daughters?" To date, your satanic papal organization nor the priest has never filed a suit against him for defamation. If you have a problem with that, take it up with the evangelist - Jason Morgan.

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's NOT a valid statistic. It is simply the accusation of ONE person.
A statistic is factual - not based on opinion. I didn't think you'd have the guts to name your denomination or faith tradition.
You're afraid that when I find out which group you belong to - I will show you the facts about their pedophile secrets. I know you belong to a denomination because you mentioned "leaders" and "congregations" as part of your sect. MY guess is SDA since you're so misled by radical Sabbatarianism. You are as transparent as you are pathetically dishonest . . .
Yes, what we need is a papist to lecture the rest of us about courage, right? Like how much courage it takes for a grown priest to rape a young boy anally or a young girl vaginally? You papists don't know the first thing about courage because the god of the papacy, Lucifer, is the author of spiritual fear and darkness. Come out of Babylon before it's too late, Dead Bread. Come into the glorious light of Jesus Christ and trust in Him alone for salvation.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your problem is that your mind has been polluted by reading WAAAAAYY too many of those wacky Jack Chick tracts.
I did a little homework on that author ("Dr." Cathy Burns) whose anti-Billy Graham book you cited - and lo and behold - she is affiliated with Chick Publications. Now this ALL makes perfect sense . . .
Papists like yourself who stupidly and foolishly believe that "all the names, titles, attributes, and prerogatives which belong to Christ...also belong to the Pope" should be the absolute LAST PEOPLE ON EARTH to mock titles like "DR." that are legitimately attributed to people like DR. CATHY BURNS.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excuse me, Mr. papist child rapist and pedophile defender, I've shown you what a professional Bible seminar speaker/evangelist claimed publicly to a large crowd - that he knows of a priest who answered an accusation by a Protestant that the catholic church is the Whore of Babylon by replying, "We have never denied that the catholic church is that...now, I ask you, tell me who are her daughters?" To date, your satanic papal organization nor the priest has never filed a suit against him for defamation. If you have a problem with that, take it up with the evangelist - Jason Morgan.
Anybody with half a brain knows that this is not "evidence" - but second-hand drivel.
Soooooo, because somebody said something to a crowd of people that they CLAIM they heard somebody ELSE say - you see this a "proof"??

I asked you for PROOF - not gossip.
I honestly, with all of my being did not want to think that you were this dense - but I've been wrong before . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, what we need is a papist to lecture the rest of us about courage, right? Like how much courage it takes for a grown priest to rape a young boy anally or a young girl vaginally? You papists don't know the first thing about courage because the god of the papacy, Lucifer, is the author of spiritual fear and darkness. Come out of Babylon before it's too late, Dead Bread. Come into the glorious light of Jesus Christ and trust in Him alone for salvation.
It's funny to see the lengths that you will go to avoid revealing which sect you belong to.
Your posts are getting more and more sexually-explicit - ALL in the name of hiding your denomination.

Is that what they teach you at your SDA sect??
Did your founder, Ellen G. White instruct you guys to deny your affiliation with her man-made inventions??

Grow up, Phoney . . .

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Papists like yourself who stupidly and foolishly believe that "all the names, titles, attributes, and prerogatives which belong to Christ...also belong to the Pope" should be the absolute LAST PEOPLE ON EARTH to mock titles like "DR." that are legitimately attributed to people like DR. CATHY BURNS.
Don't you EVER get tired of being exposed for lying, Einstein??
The Church does NOT teach - nor has it EVER taught that the Pope has ALL the "names, titles, attributes, and prerogatives" that belong to Christ.

The Pope is NOT the Savior.
The Pope is NOT the Creator.
The Pope is NOT the Only begotten Son of God.
The Pope is NOT the Messiah.
The Pope is NOT the Second Person of the Trinity.
The Pope is NOT the Prince of Peace.
The Pope is NOT the Bread of Life - and so on.

Your filthy lies have gotten WAY out of control on this thread . . .

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anybody with half a brain knows that this is not "evidence" - but second-hand drivel.
Soooooo, because somebody said something to a crowd of people that they CLAIM they heard somebody ELSE say - you see this a "proof"??

I asked you for PROOF - not gossip.
I honestly, with all of my being did not want to think that you were this dense - but I've been wrong before . . .
I know papists consider lying and deception a spectator sport, but we Protestants take "thou shalt not lie" seriously. If the man said he heard a priest say it in a public meeting, then you can take that to the bank.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's funny to see the lengths that you will go to avoid revealing which sect you belong to.
Your posts are getting more and more sexually-explicit - ALL in the name of hiding your denomination.

Is that what they teach you at your SDA sect??
Did your found Ellen G. White instruct you guys to deny your affiliation with her man-made inventions??

Grow up, Phoney . . .
Now you're all mad at me because you're starting to wonder where the Eucharistic priest's hands have been before he reaches out to place that dead bread in your mouth. Another reason to come out of Babylon and come into the glorious light of Protestant truth.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you EVER get tired of being exposed for lying, Einstein??
The Church does NOT teach - nor has it EVER taught that the Pope has ALL the "names, titles, attributes, and prerogatives" that belong to Christ.

The Pope is NOT the Savior.
The Pope is NOT the Creator.
The Pope is NOT the Only begotten Son of God.
The Pope is NOT the Messiah.
The Pope is NOT the Second Person of the Trinity.
The Pope is NOT the Prince of Peace.
The Pope is NOT the Bread of Life - and so on.

Your filthy lies have gotten WAY out of control on this thread . . .
Dead Bread, here what the papal Antichrist in Rome says about this issue:

“All names which in the Scriptures are applied to Christ, by virtue of which is established that He is over the church, all the same names are applied to the Pope.” - On the authority of the Councils, book 2, chapter 17

I await your apology LOL

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know papists consider lying and deception a spectator sport, but we Protestants take "thou shalt not lie" seriously. If the man said he heard a priest say it in a public meeting, then you can take that to the bank.

Let's see . . . YOU'RE a Protestant and YOU'VE done nothing BUT lie here.
Is that something we can "take to the bank", Einstein?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dead Bread, here what the papal Antichrist in Rome says about this issue:

“All names which in the Scriptures are applied to Christ, by virtue of which is established that He is over the church, all the same names are applied to the Pope.” - On the authority of the Councils, book 2, chapter 17

I await your apology LOL
In Persona Christi.
This means "In the PERSON of Christ (2 Cor. 2:10), which means "representative of Christ".

This doesn't mean that the Pope is . . .
The Savior.
The Creator.
The Only begotten Son of God.
The Messiah.
The Second Person of the Trinity.
The Prince of Peace.
The Bread of Life - and so on.

It means that he is representative (Vicar) of the ONE who is all these things.

Finally - the actual quote from St. Robert Bellarmine indicates that he’s ONLY talking about the names of Christ that indicate His authority over the Church and not ALL of His names.

As I have told you before - if you want to continue to be an anti-Catholic - be my guest.
BUT, try not to be a stupid one by doing your homework . . .

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you're all mad at me because you're starting to wonder where the Eucharistic priest's hands have been before he reaches out to place that dead bread in your mouth. Another reason to come out of Babylon and come into the glorious light of Protestant truth.
Another cowardly evasion . . .

Let me ask you once again - in front of EVERYBODY:
Which
denomination or tradition of Christianity are you affiliated with?
You stated that there were "Leaders" and "Congregation(s)" in your group - so that means it is an organized denomination.

WHY are you so afraid to reveal this? What are you trying to hide??
What's the big mystery??

Last edited: