WHERE ARE ALL THE PROTESTANT PEDOPHILES?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the burden is on you to prove there was transubstantiated wine present - and you know you cannot - you attempt to shift the burden upon me to prove a negative. Sorry, Dead Bread, but your papal Jedi mind tricks do not work on me.
Apparently, you don't know how a debate works.
YOU are the one who stated matter-of-factly that there was "no wine". Therefore, the onus is on YOU to prove it.

This is "Debating 101" Einstein . . .
You, like all papists, simply never have a theological leg to stand on, do you? Jesus did not begin His High Priestly ministry until AFTER He ascended to heaven and entered the Heavenly Sanctuary:
8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken [this is] the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore [it is] of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
8:4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law: (Excerpt proudly cited from the King James Version, Hebrews 8:1-4)
Careful, your Scriptural ignorance is showing again . . .
He could not be a priest on earth "ACCORDING TO THE LAW" - which He FULFILLED, Einstein.

Good grief - LEARN the difference . . .
Yes, the problem is so widespread in Protestantism that all we ever hear about are the papists sexually abusing kids, papal leadership covering it up, paying out "hush money", bullying parents into "being loyal to Mother Church", etc., right? And all the while, the liberal news media which absolutely despises us Trumpster Bible thumping fundamentalist Protestants - which incidentally is currently engaged in a gushing love fest with the papacy and its liberal globalist Pedophile-in-Chief Jorge - just turns a blind eye to all your alleged "Protestant abuse", right?
As I have repeatedly schooled you - it's about MONEY - not some sort of "righteous act" by the press OR the attorneys.

I said before - these statistics come from PROTESTANT sources - not Catholic ones. Author Philip Jenkins, who wrote "Pedophiles and Priests" is a PROTESTANT. He chronicles in his book that this problem is FAR worse in the PROTESTANT sects - but but they aren't as big and there is no perceived MONEY in it. Your own fellow Protestants like Billy Graham's grandson admits this fact.
Once again, you've managed to raise the bar of Biblical ignorance a bit higher when that appeared not possible. It says He was known to them in the "breaking of bread", not "eating of bread". Do you really expect us to believe that the instant Jesus broke that bread and these two men:
  • having run the gauntlet of experiencing in just a short time utterly profound devastation
  • followed by a powerful sermon such as they'd never heard
  • and finally the absolute, unspeakable elation of realizing that Jesus was not only alive, but had been with them all that time...
...bothered to eat anything? You can bet that the only thing that entered their mouths when Jesus appeared to them was a fly as there jaws dropped and hung down to the floor. The only thing they cared about at that moment was getting word back to Jerusalem of the risen Savior...even if it meant stumbling in the dark the entire 6 miles it took them to get back there with the good news...just like a pedophile priest who can't wait to get back to his altar boys.
And the text above in RED illustrates that your entire pathetic case is based on your opinions and NOT fact.

"You can bet"??
REALLY??
That's the BEST you can do??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean the same liberal media that laughs along with celebritards who say things during awards shows like "only Christians and ex-crackheads thank Jesus"? (Of course, they mean "Protestants" b/c catholics seldom to never thank anyone but "Mary").
Just more of your angry, pathetic lies . . .
As for "the ignorant", what can you say about those who claim a piece of dead bread and a cup of alcoholic wine can change into anything but a disappointed palate and a drunken and disorderly charge?
If Jesus states that it IS His Body and Blood - I believe it.
YOUR lack of faith is appalling . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dead Bread, not only are you Biblically ignorant, but you seem to lack basic research skills. I've already told you the name of the book: The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine by Priest Peter Geiermann, C.SS.R. The quote is on page 50. Good thing Sherlock Holmes' axiom, "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data" doesn't come with capital punishment, Dead Bread LOL
And apparently you are once again, BLINDED by your abject ignorance of ALL things Catholic.

This is a BOOK written by a priest - NOT the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Einstein.
The angrier your responses get - the more pathetic they are , , ,
And I've already debunked each one of these "proof" texts. See post 418.
Uhhhhh, no - all uyou've done is issue denials. You "debunked" nothing.
Ummmmm, a thousand denials doe NOT equal a single "proof".

Poor, ignorant little Phoney Man . . .
Dead Bread, why do you insist on proving that which I've never tried to disprove? Is it because you cannot disprove that Christians throughout the world kept the Sabbath until the papacy forced them to abandon it?
No, I don't need to be reminded of that verse, but it seems you need to be reminded of the one that follows - the one that proves which day is "the Lord's day":
"Therefore the Son of Man is also LORD of the SABBATH." (Sunday is just a work day, D. B.)
Uh-huh - and HE is the one who said, "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath" (Mark 2:27).
Thanks for pointing that out . . .
Papists have never had a reputation for excelling in hermeneutics - which is why Martin Luther kicked Johann Eck's butt all the way back to the Vatican. Thank you for continuing the tradition. Paul's words contextually have to do with CEREMONIAL SABBATHS, which you can read about in Leviticus 23, if you'd bother to read anything except your silly catechisms and papal apologist propaganda. Anyone reading Paul's words to the Colossians with their eyes open can see that passage has to do with the things which:
  • Moses wrote on paper (try hammering a nail through Tables of Stone and see what that gets you)
  • had to do with ceremonies (of which the weekly Sabbath was in no way a part)
  • were shadows (which the weekly Sabbath was never - it was created before sin when all was light)
  • were laws against the people (Moses specifically says the law he wrote on paper was against them, not what God Himself wrote with His own finger on two Tables of Stone)
"A text without a context is a pretext." And a papist who protects a rapist is an obstructionist.
Why? Does the Iron Chef really need to concern himself when his challenger is a blind papist who doesn't know good Bread from bad?
Sorry. I forgot how sensitive you papists are about your rituals that so closely resemble those of lewd and lascivious pagan, sex-cult religions. Yes, the union of the "male generative principle" wafer and the "female generative principle" monstrance takes place after the mass has ended. My mistake.
Pretty sure I soundly debunked your Colossians 2:16-17 "proof" text just a bit higher in this very post, if you care to check.
WRONG.
Paul was speaking of the LAW. the ONLY thing that remains of the Law that we are still bound by the the MORAL LAW.

That being said - NOT really sure why you're so fixated on your warped understanding of the monstrance - but it is ONLY "sexual" in YOUR perverted mind . . .[/QUOTE]

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This may be of service to someone, even if not yourself, though if you consider it honestly, you might learn why we take the position we do (it is not a small study):

Transubstantiation Unsubstantiated Substantially :P
I've read just about every anti-Catholic treatise on the Eucharist and Transubstantiation - and the ONLY thing I've been able to glean from them is that they are ALL an exeercise in denial and disdain for the Church.
Nothing more .

Explain to me how this one is ANY different . . .

Reactions: Philip James

TheHolyBookEnds

Jun 12, 2018
Neighbour
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Explain to me how this one is ANY different . . .
In that thread cited, is a special kind of denial and disdain for the Whore of Babylon, even as the Jesuit Hans Urs von Balthasar called the Roman Catholic Church, in his noted work the "Casta Meretrix", but you will have to take it up in that forum with that user.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently, you don't know how a debate works.
YOU are the one who stated matter-of-factly that there was "no wine". Therefore, the onus is on YOU to prove it.
Dead Bread, please listen to me very carefully:
  • During the days leading up to the Passover, Jews were to discard all things fermented
  • Jesus and the two from Emmaus were in Jerusalem the entire time of Christ's ordeal
  • The Bible makes no mention of any wine present when the sat down to break bread
The Biblical evidence has spoken. It is up to you to prove otherwise, not me.
Careful, your Scriptural ignorance is showing again . . .He could not be a priest on earth "ACCORDING TO THE LAW" - which He FULFILLED, Einstein.
Dead Bread, the writer of Hebrews is abundantly clear that Jesus cannot be a priest while yet on Earth because in order for Him to be a priest, He has to perform in the Heavenly Sanctuary up yonder what the Earthly priests performed in the Earthly Sanctuary down here. That means His High Priestly ministry could not have commenced until He ascended to heaven. No amount of mental gymnastics can establish your error, so just accept the plain words of Scripture.
As I have repeatedly schooled you - it's about MONEY - not some sort of "righteous act" by the press OR the attorneys.
You're right - it is about money. You know who likes money? THE MEDIA. They make lots of it from the headlines they create. So, why do the headlines only contain stories about perverted papal pedophile priests and their enablers who wear purple and scarlet? Do you expect us to believe that the media doesn't like money made at the expense of Protestants? Redonkulous.
I said before - these statistics come from PROTESTANT sources - not Catholic ones. Author Philip Jenkins, who wrote "Pedophiles and Priests" is a PROTESTANT. He chronicles in his book that this problem is FAR worse in the PROTESTANT sects - but but they aren't as big and there is no perceived MONEY in it.
Dead Bread, what are Jenkins' statistics based on? Hearsay? Anecdotal evidence? Certainly not FBI statistics. And what criteria is used to determine if these alleged "abusers" are bona-fide Protestant church "leaders"??? Especially nowadays when the Emergent Church movement will recognize an ordained parakeet if he's dressed to the nines and can repeat "Jesus Jesus Jesus" from the pulpit. Face it, Dead Bread, the reason there are so many cases of papal leader child sex abuse is because the papacy is the Antichrist of prophecy that utilizes child sex abuse as a form of pseudo-child sacrifice to the god of this world.
Your own fellow Protestants like Billy Graham's grandson admits this fact.
I keep telling you that Billy Graham and his ministry is a traitor to Protestantism and a friend of the Whore of Babylon. Read "Billy Graham and His Friends" by Dr. Cathy Burns which chronicles the ministry's associations with the papacy, the World Council of Churches, the Interfaith (ecumenical) Movement, and the esoteric occult doctrines of UTS.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And apparently you are once again, BLINDED by your abject ignorance of ALL things Catholic. This is a BOOK written by a priest - NOT the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Einstein.
Are you so clueless a papist that you do not understand that a book such as "The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine" which bears the stamp of the Impramatur is a book which the papacy recognizes as devoid of any heresy? Dead Bread, you're easily one of the least difficult papists I've ever had the displeasure of publicly debunking.
The angrier your responses get - the more pathetic they are , , ,
Those who stand upon truth need not resort to anger, Dead Bread, just to quiet confidence that the ignorance of the foolish will be their undoing.
Paul was speaking of the LAW. the ONLY thing that remains of the Law that we are still bound by the the MORAL LAW.
No, Dead Bread, the Bible in many places makes a clear distinction between the Mosaic Law which was nailed to the Cross, and the Ten Commandments which contain the eternal seventh day Sabbath. You are the colossally Biblically ignorant papist who keeps insisting that Paul's words in Colossians reference the Moral Law, when I've given you clear instruction that his words refer to the "sabbath days" aka "feast days" of the Mosaic Law.
That being said - NOT really sure why you're so fixated on your warped understanding of the monstrance - but it is ONLY "sexual" in YOUR perverted mind . . .
It that really necessary? Exposing evil doesn't make the one uncovering it a party to it.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I own that Book, and read it all. It is now out on loan. Some of the citations in that book are hard to stomach.

I believe Billy Graham was a J ... well that is for another time/place.
I'll say it for you... a JESUIT... sent to undermine Protestantism. If only people prayed for the gift of discernment as fervently as they pray for the gift of tongues.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In that thread cited, is a special kind of denial and disdain for the Whore of Babylon, even as the Jesuit Hans Urs von Balthasar called the Roman Catholic Church, in his noted work the "Casta Meretrix", but you will have to take it up in that forum with that user.
Actually – that is just another anti-Catholic LIE. von Balthasar NEVER said that.

HERE is what he wrote on the subject:

"When Luther dares to equate the Roman Church with the whore of Babylon, it strikes us as the height of blasphemy. But he was not the first to coin the phrase. Similar things can be found in Wycliffe and Hus, and their language was not a complete innovation but the violent simplification and coarsening of a very old theologoumenon. This in turn has its origins in the Old Testament, in the words of judgment spoken by God, the betrayed Husband, against the archwhore Jerusalem, and in the New Testament’s application of these texts, which are so fundamental to the old."

With God as the faithful spouse, by their actions, Church members are often the unfaithful spouse. The people of God depicted as an unfaithful spouse is something we read about in the Old Testament.

von Balthasar says that Luther, Wycliffe, and Hus’s use of the term “whore of Babylon” a “violent simplification and coarsening” of a very ancient theological idea about human unfaithfulness.

I suggest you do your homework before making anymore of these embarrassingly ignorant claims . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dead Bread, please listen to me very carefully:
  • During the days leading up to the Passover, Jews were to discard all things fermented
  • Jesus and the two from Emmaus were in Jerusalem the entire time of Christ's ordeal
  • The Bible makes no mention of any wine present when the sat down to break bread
The Biblical evidence has spoken. It is up to you to prove otherwise, not me.
This is either a blatant LIE – or just more of your pathetic ignorance. I think it’s a combination of BOTH . . .

At the Passover meal there are FOUR CUPS of wine that are blessed and consumed.
Dead Bread, the writer of Hebrews is abundantly clear that Jesus cannot be a priest while yet on Earth because in order for Him to be a priest, He has to perform in the Heavenly Sanctuary up yonder what the Earthly priests performed in the Earthly Sanctuary down here. That means His High Priestly ministry could not have commenced until He ascended to heaven. No amount of mental gymnastics can establish your error, so just accept the plain words of Scripture.
He is NOT the High Priest according to the LAW, Einstein. He has fulfilled the Law. That’s why He can’t be a priest here on earth OF the Law. The very act of his offering the sacrifice of His life on the cross made Him ur High Priest. A “Priest“ by definition is “one who offers up sacrifice”.

Dude – DO YOUR HOMEWORK . . .
You're right - it is about money. You know who likes money? THE MEDIA. They make lots of it from the headlines they create. So, why do the headlines only contain stories about perverted papal pedophile priests and their enablers who wear purple and scarlet? Do you expect us to believe that the media doesn't like money made at the expense of Protestants? Redonkulous.

Dead Bread, what are Jenkins' statistics based on? Hearsay? Anecdotal evidence? Certainly not FBI statistics. And what criteria is used to determine if these alleged "abusers" are bona-fide Protestant church "leaders"??? Especially nowadays when the Emergent Church movement will recognize an ordained parakeet if he's dressed to the nines and can repeat "Jesus Jesus Jesus" from the pulpit. Face it, Dead Bread, the reason there are so many cases of papal leader child sex abuse is because the papacy is the Antichrist of prophecy that utilizes child sex abuse as a form of pseudo-child sacrifice to the god of this world.
Jenkins’s statistics are based on insurance records, FBI records and police reports. What possible motive would the police and insurance companies have for persecuting Protestants, Einstein?? HE is a PROTESTANT.

The facts are ALL there - but YOU keep hiding your head in the sand . . .
I keep telling you that Billy Graham and his ministry is a traitor to Protestantism and a friend of the Whore of Babylon. Read "Billy Graham and His Friends" by Dr. Cathy Burns which chronicles the ministry's associations with the papacy, the World Council of Churches, the Interfaith (ecumenical) Movement, and the esoteric occult doctrines of UTS.
It really wouldn't matter WHO made the claim - whether it was Billy Graham's grandson or Martin Luther Himself. YOU would have a problem with it because it would mean that YOU are wrong.

Listen - educate yourself and stop being ontent to be so woefully ignorant. Your blind hatred of Christ's Church isn't going to get you into Heaven . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I own that Book, and read it all. It is now out on loan. Some of the citations in that book are hard to stomach.
I believe Billy Graham was a J ... well that is for another time/place.
I'll say it for you... a JESUIT... sent to undermine Protestantism. If only people prayed for the gift of discernment as fervently as they pray for the gift of tongues.
Anti-Catholic paranoia at its most moronic . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you so clueless a papist that you do not understand that a book such as "The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine" which bears the stamp of the Impramatur is a book which the papacy recognizes as devoid of any heresy? Dead Bread, you're easily one of the least difficult papists I've ever had the displeasure of publicly debunking.
Ummmmm, first of all – to say that the change from Saturday to Sunday worship is not based on“Scriptural Authority” is NOT a “heresy” – so ‘s book wouldn’t be guilty of that. At worst – the book is guilty of not clarifying that remark. The fact that there is no explicit COMMAND in Scripture for Sunday worship does NOT mean that there is “no” Scriptural Authority for it.

Secondly, Einstein – imprimaturs are NOT granted by the Pope but by local bishops. They usually have acommittee that reads through these publications. No ONE person in the world would be capable of readingevery single book with an imprimatur request. Good grief . . .

Finally - this book is NOT the Catechism of the Catholic Church as YOU falsely claimed, Einstein.
You know - the REAL fun in debating ignorant Sabbatarians like yourself is that you just don’t get . . .
No, Dead Bread, the Bible in many places makes a clear distinction between the Mosaic Law which was nailed to the Cross, and the Ten Commandments which contain the eternal seventh day Sabbath. You are the colossally Biblically ignorant papist who keeps insisting that Paul's words in Colossians reference the Moral Law, when I've given you clear instruction that his words refer to the "sabbath days" aka "feast days" of the Mosaic Law.
The Sabbath was the day on which God rested after the 6 days of creation.

The Lord’s Day is what we Christians celebrate is the day we became NEW creations in Christ. THIS is why Paul says that these were all “shadows” of what was to come but the reality is CHRIST (Col. 2:16).

YOUR problem is that you are still waiting for Him, whereas,we Christians have already received Him . .
It that really necessary? Exposing evil doesn't make the one uncovering it a party to it.
Just showing you that you are completely clueless about the function of a monstrance – as you are about MOST things Catholic . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It always cracks me up when ignorant anti-Catholics like YOU two geniuses blindly accuse the Catholic Church of being the “Whore of Babylon”. This kind of moronic attack exhibits an abject ignorance of Scripture.

If you knew your Bible – you would know that the “Whore” can be none other than apostate Jerusalem. And that “Babylon” is NT code for Pagan Rome.

The “Whore” is drunk on the blood of the saints and martyrs. WHO was persecuting the Early Christian?? The Jews and Pagan Rome. We read in Scripture the following condemnations of Apostate Israel as being a “Prostitute” filled with abominations – JUST like the Whore of Babylon. Go figure . . .

Isaiah 1:10
“Hear the word of the LORD, princes of Sodom! Listen to the instruction of our God, people of Gomorrah!”

Isaiah 1:21
“How she has become a prostitute, the faithful city, so upright! Justice used to lodge within her, but now, murderers.”

Jeremiah 3:6
“The LORD said to me in the days of King Josiah: Do you see what rebellious Israel has done? She has gone up every high mountain, and under every green tree she has played the prostitute

Ezekiel 16:2
“Son of man, make known to Jerusalem her abominations

Matthew 23:37-38
Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how many times I yearned to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her young under her wings, but you were unwilling! Behold, your house will be abandoned, desolate.

Good grief - DO YOUR HOMEWORK . . .

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is either a blatant LIE – or just more of your pathetic ignorance. I think it’s a combination of BOTH . . .At the Passover meal there are FOUR CUPS of wine that are blessed and consumed.
Dead Bread, the Jews most certainly were commanded in the Mosaic Law to discard anything fermented during Passover. There could not have possibly been any alcoholic wine present in the house of the two from Emmaus, lest they be guilty of violating it - like priests who violate little boys.
[/QUOTE] He is NOT the High Priest according to the LAW, Einstein. He has fulfilled the Law. That’s why He can’t be a priest here on earth OF the Law. The very act of his offering the sacrifice of His life on the cross made Him ur High Priest. A “Priest“ by definition is “one who offers up sacrifice”. [/QUOTE] Dead Bread, whine and kick on the floor all you want, but Hebrews 8:4 - which says plainly that Jesus cannot be a priest while on Earth - utterly destroys your ridiculous notion that Jesus as a priest officiated over a "Eucharist" in Emmaus, and you'll continue to look like a fool for insisting so to the rest of us unless you give up this nonsense.
Jenkins’s statistics are based on insurance records, FBI records and police reports. What possible motive would the police and insurance companies have for persecuting Protestants, Einstein?? HE is a PROTESTANT.
Dead Bread, you're full of it. Jenkin's book is highly criticized for being so biased in favor of the papacy. How much did the Vatican pay him, is the real question. The numbers of Protestant faith leaders who cling to with both hands what your despicable papists friends call "the paper pope" and are compelled to live by the dictates of its pages will never come close to the numbers of criminal priests who prey on the innocent. In the day of Judgment, they will cry to Jesus in repentance for raping our precious kids, but will do so in vain.

The facts are ALL there - but YOU keep hiding your head in the sand . . .
You have no facts, just propaganda. However, I show you your own papal writings bearing the papal Impramatur, but you refuse to acknowledge them. Keep it up and I'll report you to the Vatican for heresy. They don't like it at all when their catholic faithful reject anything that bears the Impramatur LOL

It really wouldn't matter WHO made the claim - whether it was Billy Graham's grandson or Martin Luther Himself. YOU would have a problem with it because it would mean that YOU are wrong.
I only have a problem with papists who are of their father the devil and pseudo-Protestants like Graham who are sent to undermine the truth.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anti-Catholic paranoia at its most moronic . . .
Dead Bread, you should seek therapy which could very well reveal any suppressed child memories of "experiences" at the hands of your beloved priests, which would explain why you so blindly defend them and the system that enables and protects them.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmm, first of all – to say that the change from Saturday to Sunday worship is not based on“Scriptural Authority” is NOT a “heresy”
Don't insinuate that I claimed saying so is heresy, you ignorant papist. To the contrary, I fully agree with them that the change from Sabbath to Sunday is not commanded in Scripture.

Secondly, Einstein – imprimaturs are NOT granted by the Pope but by local bishops. They usually have acommittee that reads through these publications. No ONE person in the world would be capable of readingevery single book with an imprimatur request.
. Dead Bread, you ignorant papist, the Impramatur is a stamp which means "no heresy contained therein". By default, that means what's contained therein agrees with the doctrinal positions of papal leadership, which is up to and including the pope.

The Lord’s Day is what we Christians celebrate is the day we became NEW creations in Christ.
You keep saying this without a shred of textual evidence. Typical papist who makes it up on the fly.

THIS is why Paul says that these were all “shadows” of what was to come but the reality is CHRIST (Col. 2:16).
Your ignorance is astonishing. The weekly Sabbath is a memorial of that which was in the past when all was light and no shadows. The only "sabbaths" that can be accepted Biblically as "shadows" are the Jewish Feast "sabbaths", each pointing to Christ. You're either thick as a brick or just being stubbornly willfully ignorance.

YOUR problem is that you are still waiting for Him, whereas,we Christians have already received Him . .
Once again, the weekly Sabbath never pointed to anything future, it was a memorial to the past. Do you know what a memorial is? It's like when the pope had that commemorative coin struck to commemorate the slaughter of Protestants after St. Bartholomew's Massacre. Papists are so wonderful with all the child raping and slaughter of those who disagree with them, right?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It always cracks me up when ignorant anti-Catholics like YOU two geniuses blindly accuse the Catholic Church of being the “Whore of Babylon”. This kind of moronic attack exhibits an abject ignorance of Scripture.
Dead Bread, even your own priests have admitted in the past that the catholic church is the Whore of Babylon so that they can spin it right back at those who accuse them of such and demand, "So who are the daughters?" Yes, Dead Bread, the catholic church knows full well who the Whore is, who the Daughters are, and who the one, single, "consistent Protestant" is who will refuse to accept her Mark.

Adulterous women were stoned, but any daughter of a priest found guilty of that was to be burned with fire. That's why ol' Scarlet Harlot will burn along with every papist who refuses to "come out of Babylon".

If you knew your Bible – you would know that the “Whore” can be none other than apostate Jerusalem. And that “Babylon” is NT code for Pagan Rome.
Foolish papist, the Jerusalem you speak of ceased to have anything to do with end time prophecy at the great divide in history when the Jewish leaders had Stephen stoned and the Gospel commission was taken from them and given to the Gentiles, Paul being the first ambassador of Christ to them. If you papists didn't have to devote so much time to papal child sex abuse legal affairs, maybe you'd have time to actually open a Bible and learn something.

The “Whore” is drunk on the blood of the saints and martyrs. WHO was persecuting the Early Christian?? The Jews and Pagan Rome. We read in Scripture the following condemnations of Apostate Israel as being a “Prostitute” filled with abominations – JUST like the Whore of Babylon. Go figure . .
. Millions and millions of God's people were slaughtered by Satan's emissaries of Rome. Pagan Rome killed many, but Papal Rome killed them all. Read Foxe's Book of Martyrs which chronicles the exploits against innocent, Christ-fearing Protestants by the satanic, sun worship, child-sex abusing, lewd and lascivious pagan sex-cult that is the papacy.