WHERE ARE ALL THE PROTESTANT PEDOPHILES?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dead Bread, the Jews most certainly were commanded in the Mosaic Law to discard anything fermented during Passover. There could not have possibly been any alcoholic wine present in the house of the two from Emmaus, lest they be guilty of violating it - like priests who violate little boys.
And middle-aged married Protestant pastors . . . .

First of all, Einstein - This was Sunday - the Passover was OVER.

Secondly
- there are Four Cups of blessed WINE at the Passover meal.
LEARN about these things before posting, Phoney . . .
Dead Bread, whine and kick on the floor all you want, but Hebrews 8:4 - which says plainly that Jesus cannot be a priest while on Earth - utterly destroys your ridiculous notion that Jesus as a priest officiated over a "Eucharist" in Emmaus, and you'll continue to look like a fool for insisting so to the rest of us unless you give up this nonsense.
As I've already schooled you - Hebrews 8:4 is speaking about Priests of the LAW - which Jesus fulfilled.
Dead Bread, you're full of it. Jenkin's book is highly criticized for being so biased in favor of the papacy. How much did the Vatican pay him, is the real question. The numbers of Protestant faith leaders who cling to with both hands what your despicable papists friends call "the paper pope" and are compelled to live by the dictates of its pages will never come close to the numbers of criminal priests who prey on the innocent. In the day of Judgment, they will cry to Jesus in repentance for raping our precious kids, but will do so in vain.
Jenkins was a Protestant when he wrote the book - and he remains a Protestant to this day.
In your paranoia - you are accusing him of being a "double-agent" like that "evil" Billy Graham.
Crawl out from under your rock and get over your conspiracy theories and embrace the truth, my angry dishonest friend . .
You have no facts, just propaganda. However, I show you your own papal writings bearing the papal Impramatur, but you refuse to acknowledge them. Keep it up and I'll report you to the Vatican for heresy. They don't like it at all when their catholic faithful reject anything that bears the Impramatur LOL
For starters - you falsely asserted that a book written by a priest was the "Catechism of the Catholic Church". And I pretty much schooled you on imprimaturs, didn't I . . .

PS - ummm, "LOL" . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dead Bread, you should seek therapy which could very well reveal any suppressed child memories of "experiences" at the hands of your beloved priests, which would explain why you so blindly defend them and the system that enables and protects them.
Ummmmm, YOU are the one who denies that molestation is going on on YOUR churches - and you lecture ME about "blindly defending" priests??

When you open a dictionary - is your picture next to the word "Hypocrite"?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dead Bread, even your own priests have admitted in the past that the catholic church is the Whore of Babylon so that they can spin it right back at those who accuse them of such and demand, "So who are the daughters?" Yes, Dead Bread, the catholic church knows full well who the Whore is, who the Daughters are, and who the one, single, "consistent Protestant" is who will refuse to accept her Mark.
Adulterous women were stoned, but any daughter of a priest found guilty of that was to be burned with fire. That's why ol' Scarlet Harlot will burn along with every papist who refuses to "come out of Babylon".
Show me an actual quote from a faithful Catholic priest that the Catholic Church is the
and I will concede defeat of this entire debate.

You can't because you are LYING again. You continue to bear FALSE witness which is a direct violation of God's Commandment.
Foolish papist, the Jerusalem you speak of ceased to have anything to do with end time prophecy at the great divide in history when the Jewish leaders had Stephen stoned and the Gospel commission was taken from them and given to the Gentiles, Paul being the first ambassador of Christ to them. If you papists didn't have to devote so much time to papal child sex abuse legal affairs, maybe you'd have time to actually open a Bible and learn something.
Good grief - what a moronic understanding of Scripture AND history.

The APOSTATE Jerusalem is precisely the people who stoned Stephen to death, Einstein.
Didn't they teach you that at "genius school" - or were you in Special Ed?
Millions and millions of God's people were slaughtered by Satan's emissaries of Rome. Pagan Rome killed many, but Papal Rome killed them all. Read Foxe's Book of Martyrs which chronicles the exploits against innocent, Christ-fearing Protestants by the satanic, sun worship, child-sex abusing, lewd and lascivious pagan sex-cult that is the papacy.
Funny thing about this asinine claim is that it cannot be supported by actual HISTORY.
Just more stupidity being spewed from the King of the Lies . . . .

Do me a favor - show me some ACTUAL historical evidence that the Catholic Church "murdered millions and millions" of people.
Happy hunting, Einstein . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't insinuate that I claimed saying so is heresy, you ignorant papist. To the contrary, I fully agree with them that the change from Sabbath to Sunday is not commanded in Scripture.
Why do you feel the need to constantly LIE??
Is is because you're not intelligent enough to argue your points rationally??

These are YOUR words, Einstein:
""The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine" which bears the stamp of the Impramatur is a book which the papacy recognizes as devoid of any heresy?"

YOU are the one who implied that claiming that the Church has no "Scriptural Authority" for the change to Sunday worship was possible heresy - NOT me.
Get a grip . . .
Dead Bread, you ignorant papist, the Impramatur is a stamp which means "no heresy contained therein". By default, that means what's contained therein agrees with the doctrinal positions of papal leadership, which is up to and including the pope.

And now we're back to the "heresy" conversation . . .

Get this straight: By stating that the Catholic Church didn't have Scriptural authority for changing to Sunday worship is NOT heresy, Einstein. He simply didn't clarify what he meant - which is that there is no Scriptural MANDATE. It IS, however, implicitly taught, as I have shown you repeatedly..

I've never had to explain something so simple - so many times to an adult . . .
You keep saying this without a shred of textual evidence. Typical papist who makes it up on the fly.
Really??
You DON'T believe that Christ's Resurrection is what allows us to become a NEW Creation (2 Cor. 5:17)??

You are the FIRST person I've ever conversed with who CLAIMED to know Christ and denied this fact.
Congratulations . . .
Your ignorance is astonishing. The weekly Sabbath is a memorial of that which was in the past when all was light and no shadows. The only "sabbaths" that can be accepted Biblically as "shadows" are the Jewish Feast "sabbaths", each pointing to Christ. You're either thick as a brick or just being stubbornly willfully ignorance.

Once again, the weekly Sabbath never pointed to anything future, it was a memorial to the past. Do you know what a memorial is? It's like when the pope had that commemorative coin struck to commemorate the slaughter of Protestants after St. Bartholomew's Massacre. Papists are so wonderful with all the child raping and slaughter of those who disagree with them, right?[/QUOTE]
WRONG, Einstein.
The Sabbath, which was the rest from Creation pointed to the Lord's Day, which is the day of NEW Creation.

As Paul stated:
Col. 2:16
Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a SABBATH DAY.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And middle-aged married Protestant pastors .
No one is foolish enough to think no middle age married Protestant pastor has ever sexually abused a child. But the idea that the numbers of these even begin to approach the number of papal pedophile priestly child rapists is utterly ludicrous. Jenkins is obviously a shill for the papacy, which of course, has a history of paying off others to help conceal their guilt of pseudo-child sacrifice to their God Lucifer via child rape at the hands of papal clergy.
First of all, Einstein - This was Sunday - the Passover was OVER.
Dead Bread, the Scriptures expose your colossal papal Biblical ignorance. All things fermented were cast out on Nisan 14 and remained gone until the Nisan 21:

12:15 Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.
12:16 And in the first day [there shall be] an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save [that] which every man must eat, that only may be done of you.
12:17 And ye shall observe [the feast of] unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever.
12:18 In the first [month], on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even.

Your claim that Jesus officiated over a "Eucharist" with the two men from Emmaus in their home has been utterly obliterated by the Scriptures, Dead Bread, because you can't have a "Eucharist" without booze!
Secondly - there are Four Cups of blessed WINE at the Passover meal.
LEARN about these things before posting, Phoney . . .
Non-alcoholic wine was in the cup.
I've already schooled you - Hebrews 8:4 is speaking about Priests of the LAW - which Jesus fulfilled.
Hebrews 8:4 plainly says "He" (Jesus) cannot be a priest while on Earth. Is English your mother tongue, or is your failure to understand basic grammar the reason you can't comprehend the plain words of Scripture?

In your paranoia -
My only fear is that some may be seduced by the satanic papal lies which have seduced you, Dead Bread, that's why I lay the truth of Scripture next to them to show them for what they are.
you are accusing him of being a "double-agent" like that "evil" Billy Graham.
Not me - Dr. Cathy Burns exposes Graham, as well as many others. I'm just presenting the truth they've uncovered.
For starters - you falsely asserted that a book written by a priest was the "Catechism of the Catholic Church". And I pretty much schooled you on imprimaturs, didn't I . . .
The title of the book is The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, Dead Bread, which represents what's written in the catechisms - by virtue of the Impramatur which means "nothing in here contradicts papal authority" which is up to and including the Pedophile-in-Chief Jorge.

Your weak attempt to confirm in the minds of non-catholics that Sunday is Biblical - by the Jesuitical tactic of breaking with official papal doctrine in order to advance a papal agenda - gain the least ground as long as a Protestants lift up the Scriptures against you.

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmm, YOU are the one who denies that molestation is going on on YOUR churches - and you lecture ME about "blindly defending" priests??

When you open a dictionary - is your picture next to the word "Hypocrite"?
Dead Bread, I deny Protestant leadership rapes children on the same scale that your pedophile priests rape children, based on statistical evidence. Have you ever been raped by a priest? I hope not. But, your undying devotion to the papacy could very well be explained as the result of a neurological defense coping mechanism which is found to both suppress the painful memory of child sex abuse and also creates a "normalization buffer" which seeks to rid the victim of any self imposed guilt that often results from the abuse by subconsciously excusing the deviant behavior. GET INTO THERAPY.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is foolish enough to think no middle age married Protestant pastor has ever sexually abused a child. But the idea that the numbers of these even begin to approach the number of papal pedophile priestly child rapists is utterly ludicrous. Jenkins is obviously a shill for the papacy, which of course, has a history of paying off others to help conceal their guilt of pseudo-child sacrifice to their God Lucifer via child rape at the hands of papal clergy.
Of course.
Whenever you LOSE an argument - it's because of some "conspiracy."

You LOST because you don't do your homework . . .

Dead Bread, the Scriptures expose your colossal papal Biblical ignorance. All things fermented were cast out on Nisan 14 and remained gone until the Nisan 21:
12:15 Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.
12:16 And in the first day [there shall be] an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save [that] which every man must eat, that only may be done of you.
12:17 And ye shall observe [the feast of] unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever.
12:18 In the first [month], on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even.
Your claim that Jesus officiated over a "Eucharist" with the two men from Emmaus in their home has been utterly obliterated by the Scriptures, Dead Bread, because you can't have a "Eucharist" without booze!
Ummmm, this is talking about unleavened BREAD, Einstein. Leaven is YEAST.
They had to rid their homes of YEAST, Einstein - not wine.

You CAN'T be this dense . . .
Non-alcoholic wine was in the cup.
Hmmmm, let's see . . . .
Grape juice in the desert with no refrigeration = FERMENTED WINE, Einstein.

In fact - the fermentation process begins as soon as the grape skin is broken. The method for halting the fermentation process was invented in 1920 by the Welch's Juice Company.

"Non alcoholic" wine, indeed.
Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you CAN be this dense . . .
Hebrews 8:4 plainly says "He" (Jesus) cannot be a priest while on Earth. Is English your mother tongue, or is your failure to understand basic grammar the reason you can't comprehend the plain words of Scripture?
That's NOT what it says, sparky.

R*E*A*D closely . . .
Heb. 8:4
If he were on earth, he would not be a priest, for there are already priests who offer the gifts prescribed by the law.
Good grief - your ignorance is mind-blowing . . .
Not me - Dr. Cathy Burns exposes Graham, as well as many others. I'm just presenting the truth they've uncovered.
Soooooo, she's like your Pope, then??
She is infallible in matters of faith and teaching??

I see . . .
The title of the book is The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, Dead Bread, which represents what's written in the catechisms - by virtue of the Impramatur which means "nothing in here contradicts papal authority" which is up to and including the Pedophile-in-Chief Jorge.
And there you do again LYING.
Why are you so obsessed with LYING and offending God??

In other posts on this thread, YOU stated that "imprimatur" meant "not containing heresy". This is a LIE.
NOW, you spread more stupidity by stating that it means "nothing in here contradicts papal authority". Another LIE.

Imprimatur
simply means "let it be printed" in Latin, my dense and dishonest friend.
Grow up, Phoney . . .
Your weak attempt to confirm in the minds of non-catholics that Sunday is Biblical - by the Jesuitical tactic of breaking with official papal doctrine in order to advance a papal agenda - gain the least ground as long as a Protestants lift up the Scriptures against you.
"Jesuitical"??

By the way - MOST Protestant AGREE with Sunday observance - so this isn't a matter of Catholic vs. Protestant.
It's a matter of Christians vs. Kooks . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dead Bread, I deny Protestant leadership rapes children on the same scale that your pedophile priests rape children, based on statistical evidence. Have you ever been raped by a priest? I hope not. But, your undying devotion to the papacy could very well be explained as the result of a neurological defense coping mechanism which is found to both suppress the painful memory of child sex abuse and also creates a "normalization buffer" which seeks to rid the victim of any self imposed guilt that often results from the abuse by subconsciously excusing the deviant behavior. GET INTO THERAPY.
Can you show me the "statistical evidence" you are talking about??
I didn't think so . . .

By the way - have YOU ever been raped by a Protestant minister? YOUR undying devotion to Protestantism could very well be explained as the result of a neurological defense coping mechanism which is found to both suppress the painful memory of child sex abuse . . .

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me an actual quote from a faithful Catholic priest that the Catholic Church is the and I will concede defeat of this entire debate.
You would never concede defeat of anything, because no matter how much evidence is presented to you, you deny deny deny

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would never concede defeat of anything, because no matter how much evidence is presented to you, you deny deny deny
TRANSLATION:
"I don't have a quote from ANY Catholic priest stating that the Church is the "Whore of Babylon". It's just another one of my stupid, desperate lies."

That's what I thought, Einstein . . .

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course. Whenever you LOSE an argument - it's because of some "conspiracy."
No, Dead Bread, it's because of truth that I win them. You lose them because you're a papist.
Ummmm, this is talking about unleavened BREAD, Einstein. Leaven is YEAST.
They had to rid their homes of YEAST, Einstein - not wine.
Dead Bread, are you so ignorant a papist that you think God told them to get rid of leaven, but they could keep leavened bread and booze in their houses? Surely you can't be!
Grape juice in the desert with no refrigeration = FERMENTED WINE, Einstein. In fact - the fermentation process begins as soon as the grape skin is broken. The method for halting the fermentation process was invented in 1920 by the Welch's Juice Company. "Non alcoholic" wine, indeed.
Perhaps you didn't stay awake in school, so here's a free lesson: Fermentation is a PROCESS which has a starting point and finishing point. Grape juice isn't "booze" the moment it's squeezed. Stop with the stupidity and just admit that God's commandment for the Jews to remove all things fermented from their homes and the non-mention of any wine being present with Jesus and the two in Emmaus utterlu destroys your stupid claim that Jesus presided over a "Eucharist"

closely . . .
Heb. 8:4
If he were on earth, he would not be a priest, for there are already priests who offer the gifts prescribed by the law.
Good grief - your ignorance is mind-blowing . . .
You are so thick, Dead Bread. Hebrews 8:1-6 plainly says that Jesus' ministry pertains to the Heavenly Sanctuary, not down here on Earth and actually precludes the possibility of Him serving in a sanctuary on Earth. Goodness, how can one person be so colossally and willfully ignorant of the Scripture when these facts are so evident to all who are reading them with eyes open?
stated that "imprimatur" meant "not containing heresy". This is a LIE.
Up to now, I've refrained from accusing you of lying, but this cannot be anything but. YOU ARE LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH. You know full well the Impramatur is an official stamp used in catholicism to denote the word contained therein is in full harmony with the teachings of catholicism. Good grief, to what lengths of lying and deception will you go to defend the Whore of Babylon?
Imprimatur simply means "let it be printed" in Latin, my dense and dishonest friend.
Grow up, Phoney . . .
I know what "Impramatur" means, and for you to suggest that the papacy would place the "let it be printed" stamp on what YOU continue to insist is a heretical document (The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine which says the Sabbath change is based on "no Scriptural authority") is yet another contradiction in logic born of the delusional, intellectually challenged mind of an ignorant papist like yourself, my friend-of-papists-child-rapists friend.

im·pri·ma·tur
ˌimprəˈmädər,imˈpriməˌt(y)o͝or/
noun
  1. an official license by the Roman Catholic Church to print an ecclesiastical or religious book.
    • a person's acceptance or guarantee that something is of a good standard.
      "the original LP enjoyed the imprimatur of the composer"
By the way - MOST Protestant AGREE with Sunday observance - so this isn't a matter of Catholic vs. Protestant. It's a matter of Christians vs. Kooks . . .
Majority consensus has never determined what is truth. In Noah's day, the crowd drowned. In Jesus' day, the crowd crucified Him. And in Judgment day, the crowd who've accepted the Papal Mark of the Beast will most assuredly burn as brightly and as hotly as did the crowd of homosexuals rapists of Sodom and Gomorrah...and God's faithful who "keep the commandments of God and have the faith and testimony of Jesus Christ" will watch them all burn.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you show me the "statistical evidence" you are talking about?? I didn't think so . . .
I've already directed you to Richard Sipe. Remember, the ex-priest who published decades of research which proves a full SIX PERCENT of all priests worldwide have "acted out sexually with minors"??? Good grief, your memory is horrible.

By the way - have YOU ever been raped by a Protestant minister? YOUR undying devotion to Protestantism could very well be explained as the result of a neurological defense coping mechanism which is found to both suppress the painful memory of child sex abuse . . .
No, because my Protestant church leaders throughout the years have had a deep conviction of the necessity of adherence to God's Word which condemns such behavior towards their congregations...unlike the papal Antichrist system in Rome which promotes, conceals, and protects child rapist priests. Another article in my local news feed today of yet another local catholic school priest being accused of child rape. When will the papal child rape cease? When it burns up in the day of Judgment.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, Dead Bread, it's because of truth that I win them. You lose them because you're a papist.
Dead Bread, are you so ignorant a papist that you think God told them to get rid of leaven, but they could keep leavened bread and booze in their houses? Surely you can't be!
Perhaps you didn't stay awake in school, so here's a free lesson: Fermentation is a PROCESS which has a starting point and finishing point. Grape juice isn't "booze" the moment it's squeezed. Stop with the stupidity and just admit that God's commandment for the Jews to remove all things fermented from their homes and the non-mention of any wine being present with Jesus and the two in Emmaus utterlu destroys your stupid claim that Jesus presided over a "Eucharist"
I really didn't want to believe that you could be so dense and unintelligent - but life of FULL of disappointments.

The prohibition in Leaven in Exodus 12 is about YEAST - NOT wine.
Talk about being CLUELESS . . .
You are so thick, Dead Bread. Hebrews 8:1-6 plainly says that Jesus' ministry pertains to the Heavenly Sanctuary, not down here on Earth and actually precludes the possibility of Him serving in a sanctuary on Earth. Goodness, how can one person be so colossally and willfully ignorant of the Scripture when these facts are so evident to all who are reading them with eyes open?
Jesus became out High Priest when He sacrificed HIMSELF on the cross.
That's what a High Priest does - he offers SACRIFICE.

Are you really this stupid - or is it just an act??
Up to now, I've refrained from accusing you of lying, but this cannot be anything but. YOU ARE LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH. You know full well the Impramatur is an official stamp used in catholicism to denote the word contained therein is in full harmony with the teachings of catholicism. Good grief, to what lengths of lying and deception will you go to defend the Whore of Babylon?
I know what "Impramatur" means, and for you to suggest that the papacy would place the "let it be printed" stamp on what YOU continue to insist is a heretical document (The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine which says the Sabbath change is based on "no Scriptural authority") is yet another contradiction in logic born of the delusional, intellectually challenged mind of an ignorant papist like yourself, my friend-of-papists-child-rapists friend.

im·pri·ma·tur
ˌimprəˈmädər,imˈpriməˌt(y)o͝or/
noun
  1. an official license by the Roman Catholic Church to print an ecclesiastical or religious book.
    • a person's acceptance or guarantee that something is of a good standard.
      "the original LP enjoyed the imprimatur of the composer"
From Merriam-Websters Collegiate Dictionary:
Imprimatur means "let it be printed" in New Latin. It comes from Latin imprimere,meaning to "imprint" or "impress."

'Nuff
said, Einstein . . .
Majority consensus has never determined what is truth. In Noah's day, the crowd drowned. In Jesus' day, the crowd crucified Him. And in Judgment day, the crowd who've accepted the Papal Mark of the Beast will most assuredly burn as brightly and as hotly as did the crowd of homosexuals rapists of Sodom and Gomorrah...and God's faithful who "keep the commandments of God and have the faith and testimony of Jesus Christ" will watch them all burn.
Ummmmm, I was merely responding to YOUR stupid remark:
"Your weak attempt to confirm in the minds of non-catholics that Sunday is Biblical - by the Jesuitical tactic of breaking with official papal doctrine in order to advance a papal agenda - gain the least ground as long as a Protestants lift up the Scriptures against you."

Ummmm, WHICH Protestants would those be, Einstein??[/QUOTE]

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already directed you to Richard Sipe. Remember, the ex-priest who published decades of research which proves a full SIX PERCENT of all priests worldwide have "acted out sexually with minors"??? Good grief, your memory is horrible.
I said statistical EVIDENCE - not the singular testimony of an ex priest with an ax to grind.
No, because my Protestant church leaders throughout the years have had a deep conviction of the necessity of adherence to God's Word which condemns such behavior towards their congregations...unlike the papal Antichrist system in Rome which promotes, conceals, and protects child rapist priests. Another article in my local news feed today of yet another local catholic school priest being accused of child rape. When will the papal child rape cease? When it burns up in the day of Judgment.
Ummmm would you care to tell me WHICH Protestant denomination, tradition, or leadership you are associated with??
When you have the courage to tell me that - then we can have an intelligent conversation on the matter.

Until then, however - all you can do is regurgitate your same stupidity . . .

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TRANSLATION:
"I don't have a quote from ANY Catholic priest stating that the Church is the "Whore of Babylon". It's just another one of my stupid, desperate lies."

That's what I thought, Einstein . . .
International Revelation Seminar evangelist/speaker Jason Morgan said that 15 years ago to a large public crowd in New Orleans during one of his presentations...and wow, no defamation lawsuit against him or his denomination by the priest or by the papacy! Imagine that! So, stop with your accusations of lies already. It is a well established fact that papists are as apt at lying as they are at raping children.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really didn't want to believe that you could be so dense and unintelligent - but life of FULL of disappointments. The prohibition in Leaven in Exodus 12 is about YEAST - NOT wine. Talk about being CLUELESS . . .
Your sad devotion to papal error leads you conclude that God forbade them from eating anything containing yeast for seven days, but was not only OK with them drinking booze - the result of the yeast fermentation process - during those seven days....but was also OK with them ignoring His own words against the consumption of alcohol in Proverbs 20 and 23. Only an ignorant papist would conclude such stupidity.
Jesus became out High Priest when He sacrificed HIMSELF on the cross. That's what a High Priest does - he offers SACRIFICE.
Yes, He is High Priest "a minister of the sanctuary and of the True Tabernacle which the Lord pitched and not man." You are claiming He ministered down here when Paul says He only ministers up there. Only Satan can account for such blindness, it seems.
"Your weak attempt to confirm in the minds of non-catholics that Sunday is Biblical - by the Jesuitical tactic of breaking with official papal doctrine in order to advance a papal agenda - gain the least ground as long as a Protestants lift up the Scriptures against you."
Ummmm, WHICH Protestants would those be, Einstein??
It's all in the "Jesuit Oath", Dead Bread. You can read about it anywhere. Men who've come out of papal darkness and exposed your agency testify to this. You'll no doubt deny the papacy is capable of such dastardly deception, though, right? And no child rape or child rape cover ups have happened, either, right?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said statistical EVIDENCE - not the singular testimony of an ex priest with an ax to grind.
I gave you one, Dead Bread. Sipe says SIX PERCENT of all your papal priest rape children. Are you one of the victims?
Ummmm would you care to tell me WHICH Protestant denomination, tradition, or leadership you are associated with?? When you have the courage to tell me that - then we can have an intelligent conversation on the matter. Until then, however - all you can do is regurgitate your same stupidity . . .
My denomination is to God's remnant church "which keeps the commandments of God and has the testimony and faith of Jesus Christ" which is found in Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12. Come out of papal darkness, Dead Bread, before it's too late. "Turn ye, turn ye, for why will you die, O house of Israel?" saith the Lord to us all.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
International Revelation Seminar evangelist/speaker Jason Morgan said that 15 years ago to a large public crowd in New Orleans during one of his presentations...and wow, no defamation lawsuit against him or his denomination by the priest or by the papacy! Imagine that! So, stop with your accusations of lies already. It is a well established fact that papists are as apt at lying as they are at raping children.
ONE more time, Einstein:
Show me a QUOTE from a faithful Catholic Priest calling the Catholic Church the "Whore of Babylon."

THIS is what you claimed and I have proven that you are LYING.
You can't show me one because you made it up . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I gave you one, Dead Bread. Sipe says SIX PERCENT of all your papal priest rape children. Are you one of the victims?
That's NOT a valid statistic. It is simply the accusation of ONE person.
A statistic is factual - not based on opinion.
My denomination is to God's remnant church "which keeps the commandments of God and has the testimony and faith of Jesus Christ" which is found in Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12. Come out of papal darkness, Dead Bread, before it's too late. "Turn ye, turn ye, for why will you die, O house of Israel?" saith the Lord to us all.
I didn't think you'd have the guts to name your denomination or faith tradition.
You're afraid that when I find out which group you belong to - I will show you the facts about their pedophile secrets.

I know you belong to a denomination because you mentioned "leaders" and "congregations" as part of your sect. MY guess is SDA since you're so misled by radical Sabbatarianism.

You are as transparent as you are pathetically dishonest . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your sad devotion to papal error leads you conclude that God forbade them from eating anything containing yeast for seven days, but was not only OK with them drinking booze - the result of the yeast fermentation process - during those seven days....but was also OK with them ignoring His own words against the consumption of alcohol in Proverbs 20 and 23. Only an ignorant papist would conclude such stupidity.
Yes, He is High Priest "a minister of the sanctuary and of the True Tabernacle which the Lord pitched and not man." You are claiming He ministered down here when Paul says He only ministers up there. Only Satan can account for such blindness, it seems.
It's all in the "Jesuit Oath", Dead Bread. You can read about it anywhere. Men who've come out of papal darkness and exposed your agency testify to this. You'll no doubt deny the papacy is capable of such dastardly deception, though, right? And no child rape or child rape cover ups have happened, either, right?
Your problem is that your mind has been polluted by reading WAAAAAYY too many of those wacky Jack Chick tracts.
I did a little homework on that author ("Dr." Cathy Burns) whose anti-Billy Graham book you cited - and lo and behold - she is affiliated with Chick Publications.

Now this ALL makes perfect sense . . .