Will You Pass Through The Last Day Fire In Judgement?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All men's works will be tried by this last day fire, the righteous saved will pass through the fire to the eternal kingdom in the new heaven, earth, Jerusalem?

The wicked will be caught in the Lord's fire in final judgement for eternity, the (Lake Of Fire)

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 3:17KJV
17 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.

Zechariah 13:9KJV
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ezekiel 22:15-16 I will disperse you Israelites among the nations, scattered over all the earth. I shall sift you to get rid of your defilement. Deut. 29:28, Amos 9:9-10
The exile of Israel and Judah from the Holy Land was done in ancient times. Throughout the ages, righteous people have kept the faith and shone the light of the Gospel around the world and now we look expectantly for the fulfilment of the wonderful promises to all those who love the Lord and keep His commandments.

Ezekiel 22:17-22 To the Lord, all of the House of Israel are but a debased alloy. So I shall gather you all into the Holy Land, as metal is refined in a crucible. I will fan the fire of My anger and wrath until you are melted. You will know that I the Lord, have poured out My anger upon you. Isaiah 41:1-10
This forthcoming fire judgement will affect the whole world, then as:
Ezekiel 20:34-38...I shall take you Israelites out of the nations.....gather you and judge you....those who rebel against Me will not enter the Land. Deuteronomy 30:1-10

Ezekiel 22:24 The Lord says to the land of Israel: You have become like a land on which no rain has fallen, on the Day of My wrath. Zephaniah 1:18, Ezekiel 20:47-48
The Holy Land becomes ‘scorched and untrodden’ - Jeremiah 9:10-11, Hosea 4:3
Joel 1:15-20…dry and ruined, for fire has burned the trees and pastures’.

Ezekiel 22:25-29 The leaders in the land are like lions that take what they want and the priests give rulings that violate My Laws, they profane what is sacred. The people do not keep My Sabbaths in truth and God is dishonoured among them. Their prophets and seers speak lies and the common people use extortion and commit robbery, oppressing the poor and the alien, denying them justice.

This is the situation worldwide, but particularly in all the area of the Holy Land. Jeremiah 25:29-30, Isaiah 22:12-14, Ezekiel 7:2-4

Ezekiel 22:30-31 The Lord searches for anyone righteous who could stand before Him and plead for the people, to avert the destruction of the Land, but no such person can be found. Ezekiel 6:11-12

So the Lord will pour out His wrath upon them and utterly consume them in His blazing anger, thus bringing down upon them the punishment they deserve. Ref: REB, NIV. Some verses abridged.

The terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, in His blazing anger:
This Day is described over 100 times in the Bible and is clearly prophesied to be a Coronal Mass Ejection; an explosion on the suns surface. Isaiah 30:26....the sun will shine seven times stronger….. Psalms 50:1-6, Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7

All that area of the holy Land will be cleared and cleansed, Deuteronomy 32:43 and after that many prophecies say how the Land will be quickly regenerated, then how all the Lord’s faithful Christian people will gather and settle there. Great will be the Day!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All that area of the holy Land will be cleared and cleansed, Deuteronomy 32:43 and after that many prophecies say how the Land will be quickly regenerated, then how all the Lord’s faithful Christian people will gather and settle there. Great will be the Day!
I strongly disagree with your continued claims that a (coronal mass ejection) of the sun will take place, killing whomever, then Christians from around the globe will be magically transported to Jerusalem/Israel upon this existing earth

Scripture teaches that Jesus returns in fire and final judgment, dissolving the heavens and earth by fire (The End), then its a New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, a New Creation, all in the twinkling of an eye

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I strongly disagree with your continued claims that a (coronal mass ejection) of the sun will take place, killing whomever
Malachi 4:1 & 3 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all the arrogant and evil doers will be as stubble as that day will set them ablaze.....the wicked people will be ashes under your feet.
Then Elijah will come to reconcile the peoples.

The only time that this prophecy can happen, is at the Sixth Seal world changer.
then Christians from around the globe will be magically transported to Jerusalem/Israel upon this existing earth
As Psalms 107 so vividly prophesies. Also Isaiah 66:18b-21, and many other scriptures.
Scripture teaches that Jesus returns in fire and final judgment, dissolving the heavens and earth by fire (The End), then its a New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, a New Creation, all in the twinkling of an eye
This belief is not supported by the Prophesies which do describe the Return of Jesus; Zechariah 14:4, Matthew 23:29-30, Revelation 19:11-21

Your end times view is mixed up and confused. You seen to have missed Revelation 20, which comes between the Return and the New earth.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Malachi 4:1 & 3 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all the arrogant and evil doers will be as stubble as that day will set them ablaze.....the wicked people will be ashes under your feet.
Then Elijah will come to reconcile the peoples.

The only time that this prophecy can happen, is at the Sixth Seal world changer.

As Psalms 107 so vividly prophesies. Also Isaiah 66:18b-21, and many other scriptures.

This belief is not supported by the Prophesies which do describe the Return of Jesus; Zechariah 14:4, Matthew 23:29-30, Revelation 19:11-21

Your end times view is mixed up and confused. You seen to have missed Revelation 20, which comes between the Return and the New earth.
Your scripture provided shows nothing more than (The Day Of The Lord) that represents the second coming of Jesus Christ in fire and final judgement

There's not going to be a kingdom on this earth after this day, it will be gone, dissolved into its very elements (The End)

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Your scripture provided shows nothing more than (The Day Of The Lord) that represents the second coming of Jesus Christ in fire and final judgement

There's not going to be a kingdom on this earth after this day, it will be gone, dissolved into its very elements (The End)
My example of Malachi 4 proves you wrong. The earth and mortal humans will continue after the Day of fire.

Your slightly unhinged insistence on no Kingdom for Jesus when He Returns, is a complete dismissal by you of the many scriptures which tell us about the Millennium Kingdom of Jesus as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My example of Malachi 4 proves you wrong. The earth and mortal humans will continue after the Day of fire.

Your slightly unhinged insistence on no Kingdom for Jesus when He Returns, is a complete dismissal by you of the many scriptures which tell us about the Millennium Kingdom of Jesus as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
No Mortal Human Lives Beyond The Lord's Return In Fire And Final Judgement Seen Below

Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Reactions: Spiritual Israelite

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All men's works will be tried by this last day fire, the righteous saved will pass through the fire to the eternal kingdom in the new heaven, earth, Jerusalem?

The wicked will be caught in the Lord's fire in final judgement for eternity, the (Lake Of Fire)

Luke 3:17KJV
17 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.

Zechariah 13:9KJV
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

No, that's men's doctrines of Amillennialism you are pushing, a doctrine NOT written anywhere in God's Word.

On the future day of Christ's return, indeed man's works are burned off this earth like Peter said in 2 Peter 3:10, but the wicked are NOT... DESTROYED YET THEN.

What Jesus said to His elect in Revelation 3:9 about that time after His future return, that He will make those of the "synagogue of Satan" to worship at the feet of His elect Church of Philadelphia PROVES the wicked are still existing AFTER His future return!

The Zechariah 14 Scripture ALSO shows that the leftovers of the wicked that came upon Jerusalem will still exist after Christ's future coming, and will be made to come up to Jerusalem from year to year to worship The KING, The LORD of hosts, and keep the feast of tabernacles. And that is NOT YET the new heavens and new earth timing either.

BRETHREN:
The false doctrine of Amillennialism completely scraps the "thousand years" reign by Jesus and His elect that begins at His future return per Revelation 20, et al. They wrongly believe the new heavens and a new earth time immediately begins on the day of Jesus' future return. It does not. Because they scrap the "thousand years" reign period of Jesus' future reign with His elect over the wicked after His return, they also wrongly believe God's Great White Throne Judgment happens on the day of Christ's return too. It does not. It will ONLY happen AFTER the future "thousand years" reign by Christ and His elect over the UNSAVED nations. And that is written in Revelation 20.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keraz

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus speaks of that here:

41Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’44And they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’45Then the King will answer, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me.’

46And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” Matthew 25:41-46

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus speaks of that here:

41Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’44And they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’45Then the King will answer, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me.’

46And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” Matthew 25:41-46

That is ISOLATING a Scripture passage by itself in order to push a certain agenda of men. Christ's Book of Revelation 20 is an UPDATE on those events, showing there are other events to occur in between those.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He is King of kings and Lord of lords now. Do you deny this?

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Ephesians 1:19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength 20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is ISOLATING a Scripture passage by itself in order to push a certain agenda of men. Christ's Book of Revelation 20 is an UPDATE on those events, showing there are other events to occur in between those.
Hahaha. Please. Give us all a break with this nonsense. You're basically saying that Jesus, who is God, somehow didn't have all the information when He gave the Olivet Discourse. Come on. It's very clear that all people will be judged at the same time and it will happen when Christ returns, as Matthew 25:31-46 makes clear. You need to interpret Revelation 20 according to what the Lord Jesus Christ taught instead of acting like He only gave an incomplete view of what will happen that needed to be updated in Revelation 20 (what nonsense!).

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that's men's doctrines of Amillennialism you are pushing, a doctrine NOT written anywhere in God's Word.
It's taught everywhere in God's Word. You lack the discernment to see it.

On the future day of Christ's return, indeed man's works are burned off this earth like Peter said in 2 Peter 3:10, but the wicked are NOT... DESTROYED YET THEN.
LOL. 2 Peter 3:10-12 makes it clear that the earth itself will be burned up at that time when Christ returns, so how can any mortals survive that? We know that believers will be made immortal (changed to have immortal, spiritual bodies) at that time, so that doesn't leave any mortals to populate the earth at that point.

The Zechariah 14 Scripture ALSO shows that the leftovers of the wicked that came upon Jerusalem will still exist after Christ's future coming, and will be made to come up to Jerusalem from year to year to worship The KING, The LORD of hosts, and keep the feast of tabernacles. And that is NOT YET the new heavens and new earth timing either.
So, do you believe that animal sacrifices will be reinstated at that point? Keeping the feast of tabernacles involves performing animal sacrifices.

BRETHREN:
The false doctrine of Amillennialism completely scraps the "thousand years" reign by Jesus and His elect that begins at His future return per Revelation 20, et al.
Amillennialism correctly claims that Jesus reigns now and that we are in His kingdom now, as scripture very clearly teaches.

They wrongly believe the new heavens and a new earth time immediately begins on the day of Jesus' future return.
That is exactly what 2 Peter 3:10-13 indicates.

It does not. Because they scrap the "thousand years" reign period of Jesus' future reign with His elect over the wicked after His return, they also wrongly believe God's Great White Throne Judgment happens on the day of Christ's return too. It does not.
Yet, that is exactly what is portrayed in scripture such as Matthew 25:31-46.

It will ONLY happen AFTER the future "thousand years" reign by Christ and His elect over the UNSAVED nations. And that is written in Revelation 20.
That can't be what is written in Revelation 20 because that doesn't agree with what is written elsewhere in scripture. And we know there are no contradictions in scripture.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretty sure all Amil teachings will go up in smoke.

Reactions: Keraz

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What Jesus said to His elect in Revelation 3:9 about that time after His future return, that He will make those of the "synagogue of Satan" to worship at the feet of His elect Church of Philadelphia PROVES the wicked are still existing AFTER His future return!

BRETHREN:
The false doctrine of Amillennialism completely scraps the "thousand years" reign by Jesus and His elect that begins at His future return per Revelation 20, et al. They wrongly believe the new heavens and a new earth time immediately begins on the day of Jesus' future return. It does not. Because they scrap the "thousand years" reign period of Jesus' future reign with His elect over the wicked after His return, they also wrongly believe God's Great White Throne Judgment happens on the day of Christ's return too. It does not. It will ONLY happen AFTER the future "thousand years" reign by Christ and His elect over the UNSAVED nations. And that is written in Revelation 20.
Scripture teaches the heavens and earth are "Dissolved To Elements" by the Lord's fire in judgement, your claim it's just man's works is comical

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Reactions: Spiritual Israelite

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture teaches the heavens and earth are "Dissolved To Elements" by the Lord's fire in judgement, your claim it's just man's works is comical

Exactly. Only severe doctrinal bias would lead someone to skip over the part that says the heavens and earth themselves will be burned up and dissolved and conclude that it's only man's works that will be dissolved.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretty sure all Amil teachings will go up in smoke.
Okay, wise guy, so tell us exactly how the following passage should be interpreted.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Look at verse 13. Peter indicated that, despite what he described in verses 10-12, we, according to his promise, are looking forward to "new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness". This shows that what will result from what is described in verses 10-12 are the new heavens and new earth. And that will be "according to his promise". According to what promise? Here's a hint. Look at 2 Peter 3:4. Once you understand what promise 2 Peter 3:10-13 will fulfill then you should understand the timing of what is described there.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, wise guy, so tell us exactly how the following passage should be interpreted.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Look at verse 13. Peter indicated that, despite what he described in verses 10-12, we, according to his promise, are looking forward to "new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness". This shows that what will result from what is described in verses 10-12 are the new heavens and new earth. And that will be "according to his promise". According to what promise? Here's a hint. Look at 2 Peter 3:4. Once you understand what promise 2 Peter 3:10-13 will fulfill then you should understand the timing of what is described there.
I have no problem with 2 Peter 3 happening at the 6th Seal.

I have no problem that after the Second Coming Satan is bound for 1,000 years. This is mentioned in Revelation 20.