Womens Board

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think so, but it wouldn't be a bad idea. As long as it was locked.

When I was on here more it was more like you could just make your own thread for things like that.

Reactions: Meadow

Meadow

Sep 11, 2023
Hope Springs
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think so, but it wouldn't be a bad idea. As long as it was locked.

When I was on here more it was more like you could just make your own thread for things like that.
Maybe somebody will do that and make a separate board for ladies and then lock it because there’s many things I would like to discuss but I don’t want to put it out in the open here as well as have the public read it via a search engine.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe somebody will do that and make a separate board for ladies and then lock it because there’s many things I would like to discuss but I don’t want to put it out in the open here as well as have the public read it via a search engine.
Good idea - That would be my fear, too.

Maybe a mod will come around with an idea

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure we can , but you could perhaps go to private messages and invite different women in to the discussion. That way you control who you share with and it is also private and only seen by the people in the conversation xxx

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ah! @LadyofFireandLace, perhaps this is your opportunity to pray for @Meadow that God will draw her into His loving Embrace so that she can know His Love and purpose for her life.

An open forum is not a good place to discuss private and personal matters, however, using the private messenger facility of this board may be a means, that as @Rita posted, you can develop a relationship with some other women to help you come to terms with your issues.

Perhaps Fluffy, you can start the ball rolling by messaging Meadow and inviting her into a conversation. From memory you can invite others to join in that conversation.

Shalom

PS: Ah Fluffy, it is good to see that you are still on the forum. This may be your chance to minister to another on this forum and grow as you do so. I pray that you will grow as you minister here doing God's drawing of others into a deeper relationship with God.

Reactions: DuckieLady

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A women's board would be great if secure. Though we may already know there is a chance someone will open an account and claim to be female just to have access.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like a great idea!

Reactions: BlessedPeace