You guys have to start praying for two things: the rapture of the faith (that it be great) and deliverance from the tribulation (that it not spread)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is the spirit of antichrist.
The spirit of Antichrist takes power away from you. The motive behind my post is for us to acknowledge the power of our existence and embrace God. To become a living representation of the Truth. Not wait for it to magically ride in on some mystical cloud.

If your sitting around waiting for something like this to happen, you have been decieved by the very evil you talk about and are in a state of mind controle. Wake up.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The spirit of Antichrist takes power away from you. The motive behind my post is for us to acknowledge the power of our existence and embrace God. To become a living representation of the Truth. Not wait for it to magically ride in on some mystical cloud.

If your sitting around waiting for something like this to happen, you have been decieved by the very evil you talk about and are in a state of mind controle. Wake up.

You deny the rapture. You deny the physical second coming. This is the spirit of antichrist.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you read the bible from a literal sence, change your perspective. God is a spirit that dwells within flesh. We are the flesh. If I am killing stealing and destroying. I am the evil one. If I am giving life to people, I am the son of god
But again: are we crucified?

"I am the Sheperd of the sheep... I lay down my life for the sheep"

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anyone who says that you can't amount to a state of christ consiousness is feeding you lies and deception and taking your power away.
But again, for the last time: are We crucified?

If we are the Shepherd, we have sheep - those sheep need protecting (from the wolves).

It's all very well taking responsibility, for our spirit, but we need to lead the things of our spirit (the sheep), to where they can feed and drink and be protected.

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But again, for the last time: are We crucified?

If we are the Shepherd, we have sheep - those sheep need protecting (from the wolves).

It's all very well taking responsibility, for our spirit, but we need to lead the things of our spirit (the sheep), to where they can feed and drink and be protected.
What do you mean by crucified? And im trying to lead people into some sort of truth that's what im trying to do

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sheep are not symbolic for spirit. Sheeps are used in the terms of lost and found. When they are with the shepherd, they are found when they are not they are lost. A lost sheep is anyone with a lack of, or has been decieved from the truth!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont deny the rapture. I only stated it wont happen while we sit around and wait like its some magical appearance out of nothing. People become the rapture. We become the rapture.
You are the only one who thinks it is a magical experience. That is also the spirit of antichrist. Perhaps you need to wake up and stop living your imagination?

Nhisname

Dec 6, 2022
Joplin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont deny the rapture. I only stated it wont happen while we sit around and wait like its some magical appearance out of nothing. People become the rapture. We become the rapture.
Explain this please.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have given you a choice, of what to pray - Jesus gave you a command and I have made a request: of the same thing!

The rapture must be great, the tribulation must be limited.

As Jesus said "pray that you be worthy to escape all these things and to stand before the Son of Man"