You guys have to start praying for two things: the rapture of the faith (that it be great) and deliverance from the tribulation (that it not spread)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That may be true. But that could be any one, even apostates. A scoffer mocks those with the truth.

Not exactly true. They MOCK anyone with a different point of view.

Last edited:

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok well, I am praying for you, even if you don't pray for yourselves.

I will pray about my confusion, too!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just to warn, the Devil has become aware, that some of you are not praying as you should.

I'm not threatening you, I'm saying "this is what I have observed, in the spirit".

Do you know to pray that you escape and stand before the Son of Man? And do you do it?

I am praying that we all pray as we were told.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been reading in Romans about not causing a brother to stumble, that is, not eating things that would cause offence. But I really think it works the other way when it comes to prayer. We are not told "pray if it is ok to pray", we are told "pray without ceasing" - if then I give you something to pray, while you are praying, what is it to you that you do good to a brother? You will at some point have the desire to pray: that is a good thing! I'm not hurt that you don't, so much as confused - why are we asked to pray without ceasing, and love one another, if at some point I can't ask you to pray something specific? I'm on the verge of stumbing myself.

I will give you an example of that. My son-inlaw is a strict Seven Day Adventist on a Vegetarian Diet, so when my wife and I would have them come over, for supper, she would cook something like Spaghetti with no meat in the sauce and serve a side dish of just meatballs.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just to warn, the Devil has become aware, that some of you are not praying as you should.

I'm not threatening you, I'm saying "this is what I have observed, in the spirit".

Do you know to pray that you escape and stand before the Son of Man? And do you do it?

I am praying that we all pray as we were told.
This continues to be a worsening problem. Pray for your brothers and sisters too! We all must pray that we escape and stand before the Son of Man!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You need to keep praying for your brothers and sisters, new and old, that they pray: to escape what is to come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man.

The time will come when I don't remind you any more, but that time is not yet!

It is within our power to come to an agreement on the way these things are prayed, if there is conflict in the world, then there will be peace among the brethren!

Please forgive me, for taking so long to pray these things, I pray my fervour that you pray also makes up for some of the loss that has resulted (only not let me be the judge, but the Holy Spirit).

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's just a fact, if you are told to pray and you don't: your faith is lukewarm.

I keep praying more, but as Jesus said "If you don't become hot or cold, I will spew you out of my mouth"

Remember the zeal you had when you first believed! Can the Holy Spirit work through you, today?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't know how much zeal is necessary, I just know we have to do something - when the anti-Christ releases his demons, no one who had an opportunity to do good and didn't, will be protected.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know how much zeal is necessary, I just know we have to do something - when the anti-Christ releases his demons, no one who had an opportunity to do good and didn't, will be protected.

Today was the First Time in several years, that the JW's came knocking at my door. I was trying to figure out what Church they were from. And their in great big letters was JW.org, so I just said, "I don't do JW literature." And they were walking away, and I said, "I am a Evangelical only Christian." So I Hope they are not an ongoing Problem. We will see.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Gottservant

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As far as I know, all you have to be is Ready expecting HIM, willing to GO, and Absolutely LOVING HIM, to be part of the Rapture.

The rewards for serving Him, has nothing to do with SALVATION, you do not earn your way to Heaven.

If you think you have to serve HIM, to be in Heaven, don't be surprises if you are LEFT BEHIND.

If LOVING HIM is not enough of a reason to serve HIM, you may be on the WRONG BOAT.

It is MOTIVE, that He looks For in the HEART. It is why we do what he want us to do, that counts.

1 Chronicles 28:9 (ESV)
9 “And you, Solomon my son, know the God of your father and serve him with a whole heart and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches all hearts and understands every plan and thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever.

If I HAVE TO SERVE HIM, is the WRONG MOTIVE. You need to Love Him so much, that you can say without any doubt whatsoever, I WANT TO DO THIS.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today was the First Time in several years, that the JW's came knocking at my door. I was trying to figure out what Church they were from. And their in great big letters was JW.org, so I just said, "I don't do JW literature." And they were walking away, and I said, "I am a Evangelical only Christian." So I Hope they are not an ongoing Problem. We will see.

As soon as I opened the Door, she had in her hand a Track, with Great Big letter in the Corner, JW.org.

Do you know what You do not invite them into your house, weather they are JW., or Mormons, or some other known Psuedo Christian Cult?

Here's Why?

2 John 1:10-11 (ESV)
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting,
11 for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.

If your Neighbor whom you have witnessed to, sees you, and they may invite them into your how, you have unwittingly caused your Neighbor to stumble into a Psuedo Christian Cult.

Last edited:

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As far as I know, all you have to be is Ready expecting HIM, willing to GO, and Absolutely LOVING HIM, to be part of the Rapture.

[...]

If I HAVE TO SERVE HIM, is the WRONG MOTIVE. You need to Love Him so much, that you can say without any doubt whatsoever, I WANT TO DO THIS.
I think you are missing the point about the inspiration that the Holy Spirit gives us - but be that as it may: what I am talking about is reciprocating the Love of Jesus the way He said.

I warn everyone: when the anti-Christ releases his demons, no-one who had an opportunity to do good and didn't will be protected.

This isn't about this or that Church, this or that faith, this or that expectation - it's about us doing what we were told to do (pray that you escape and stand, or pray that the rapture be great and tribulation minimal - these are two sides of the same coin - or pray for leadership and your nation's youth - again, another angle you can approach on).

Have you prayed yet?

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you are missing the point about the inspiration that the Holy Spirit gives us - but be that as it may: what I am talking about is reciprocating the Love of Jesus the way He said.

I warn everyone: when the anti-Christ releases his demons, no-one who had an opportunity to do good and didn't will be protected.

This isn't about this or that Church, this or that faith, this or that expectation - it's about us doing what we were told to do (pray that you escape and stand, or pray that the rapture be great and tribulation minimal - these are two sides of the same coin - or pray for leadership and your nation's youth - again, another angle you can approach on).

Have you prayed yet?

I was a Volunteer Prison Chaplain for 15 years of my walk with HIM, and everything I did in the Prison, it was HIM that did it through me, nothing was without Prayer, I was only Jesus Christ, that gave me everything I needed for the Prison Ministry.

In one form of another, try to do PRAY at all times, and, I have multiples conversations daily with HIM. Let me give you some verses, that have helped me immensely, and NO, I am not a Charismatic, and those have nothing to do with it:

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NKJV)
16 Rejoice always,
17 pray without ceasing,
18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Luke 10:27 (NRSV)
27 He answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself."

2 Corinthians 3:5 (HCSB)
5 It is not that we are competent in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our competence is from God.

Philippians 2:13 (HCSB)
13 For it is God who is working in you, enabling you both to desire and to work out His good purpose.

Acts 13:48 (NRSV)
48 When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and praised the word of the Lord; and as many as had been destined for eternal life became believers.
Philippians 1:6 (HCSB)
6 I am sure of this, that He who started a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

John 10:27-28 (HCSB)
27 My sheep hear My voice, I know them, and they follow Me.
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish-ever! No one will snatch them out of My hand. (Not even Satan himself can snatch us out of HIS HAND.)

1 Peter 1:3-5 (HCSB)
3 Praise the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. According to His great mercy, He has given us a new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead
4 and into an inheritance that is imperishable, uncorrupted, and unfading, kept in heaven for you.
5 You are being protected by God’s power through faith for a salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Thessalonians 1:10 (NIV) 10 and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming (If His Wrath comes on the WHOLE EARTH, where do we have to be, to not suffer Wrath. Literally "IN HEAVEN".)

1 Thessalonians 5:9 (NIV) 9 For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 5:6 (ESV)
6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.

Now you seem to be confused about a few things, and overly worried about the Antichrist. Yes, after we go to Heaven for the Wedding of the LAMB, or soon before Rev. 4:4, we go as a GROUP, are you worried that CHRIST will not Do what HE SAYS ? ? ?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was a Volunteer Prison Chaplain for 15 years of my walk with HIM, and everything I did in the Prison, it was HIM that did it through me, nothing was without Prayer, I was only Jesus Christ, that gave me everything I needed for the Prison Ministry.

In one form of another, try to do PRAY at all times, and, I have multiples conversations daily with HIM. Let me give you some verses, that have helped me immensely, and NO, I am not a Charismatic, and those have nothing to do with it:

[...]

Now you seem to be confused about a few things, and overly worried about the Antichrist. Yes, after we go to Heaven for the Wedding of the LAMB, or soon before Rev. 4:4, we go as a GROUP, are you worried that CHRIST will not Do what HE SAYS ? ? ?
I'm worried that people aren't praying as He said to pray; I'm worried we won't present a united front; I could be worried for my soul, but I know whether people pray or not, my own Salvation is a foregone conclusion.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm worried that people aren't praying as He said to pray; I'm worried we won't present a united front; I could be worried for my soul, but I know whether people pray or not, my own Salvation is a foregone conclusion.

It is idiotic to think we can pray away what God and His Son have ordained to occur.

What you need to do is inspect your self, and make sure your stance is 'in Christ Jesus' and what He... warned against for these end of days leading up to His future coming.

And His main warning for us about these latter days is to not allow any man deceive us (Matthew 24:4, and to be on WATCH.

When Lord Jesus warned that the days of His coming would be just like the days of Noe (Noah), He was warning against another irruption of the coming of Satan's angels to this earth. That was... the main event that happened in Noah's day, and caused God to bring a flood upon the earth. So if you don't know about this, and not prepared for it, even though God is allowing this to come upon the world for the end, then it means your standing in Christ is probably a bit 'shaky', because He warned you about it.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We will only see him, breifly, as he tries to take over the E.U., causing the most of the Countries to abandon the E.U.
Leaving only 10 Nations, the Beast with 10 heads. Yes it still looks like that to me.

STILL BELIEVE WHOLEHEARTEDLY that we will be called away to Heaven for the wedding of the lamb, PRE-Tribulation, way before he comes to full power. Way before the first execution takes place.

Last edited:
Reactions: rebuilder 454

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The thing is whether the rapture is pre mid or post tribulation, the necessity of tribulation should mean that we pray - as Jesus asked.

If what you believe about the rapture is not connected in some way to prayer, there is something wrong with your faith!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing is whether the rapture is pre mid or post tribulation, the necessity of tribulation should mean that we pray - as Jesus asked.

If what you believe about the rapture is not connected in some way to prayer, there is something wrong with your faith!
What, pray that Lord Jesus will mysteriously CHANGE... what HE SAID WILL HAPPEN at the end of this world??

It sounds like you have your mind made up to NOT LISTEN TO LORD JESUS IN HIS WORD about the SIGNS He gave about the end.

Reactions: Gottservant