Apostle Paul's "last trump", When Is It?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
1 Cor 15:51-54
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
(KJV)

What major event brethren do you see there that Apostle Paul was talking about happenning on that "last trump"?

ANSWER: it's that part of -- "... for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

Does that align with what Paul showed the timing will be in the 1 Thess.4 Scripture? Let's see...

1Thes 4:13-17
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
(KJV)

That is the SAME idea Paul stated in the 1 Cor.15 verses. That "trump of God" is that same "trumpet" of 1 Cor.15:52. The "dead in Christ shall rise first" is the SAME idea as the "dead shall be raised incorruptible" in the 1 Cor.15:52 verse also. And those who remain being "caught up" idea of that 1 Thess.4:17 verse is the SAME idea as the "we shall be changed" in 1 Cor.15:52 also.

Here, I'll make it even easier to see:

1 Cor.15 1 Thess.4

"last trump"; "trumpet"--------------------------"trump of God"
"the dead shall be raised incorruptible"----------"the dead in Christ shall rise first"
"and we shall be changed"-----------------------"we which are alive and remain shall be caught up"

Now in comparison to the Revelation 11 chapter's 7th Trumpet event:

Rev 11:13-15
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.
(KJV)

Apostle Paul gave us TWO Scripture examples of the resurrection that happens on the day of Christ's coming associated with the sound of the trumpet (or trump). A trump is still... a trumpet, it's just a shortened word for it. The only difference is that 'trump' (4536) in the Greek is used for a literal trumpet instrument, and 'trumpet' (4537) is Greek for the sounding of a trumpet (1 Cor.15:52).

So, did our Lord Jesus really... need to explain Paul's teaching again in Rev.11 of what happens on that day when the trumpet sounds? Of course not, because Paul already gave us TWO examples, and that's just in the New Testament Scripture. If you want to know in the Old Testament where Apostle Paul taught this see Isaiah 18:3-7; Isaiah 27:13; Zech.9:14-17; Ps.47:5-9, and more NT: Matt.24:31.

PeterAV

Jun 11, 2013
Nice try there, Arnie.
Take a good look at this, and there are more.
Look at what Satan is accused of doing in 1 Chronicles 21:1;
And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David
to number Israel.
Yet when you look at the very same story but recorded in the book of 2 Samuel 24:1;
We find that what the Bible credits the action to Satan this same action is in reality
started with God.
And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David
against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.
PeterAV
Every word of God is pure:

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
PeterAV said:
Nice try there, Arnie.
Take a good look at this, and there are more.
Look at what Satan is accused of doing in 1 Chronicles 21:1;
And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David
to number Israel.
Yet when you look at the very same story but recorded in the book of 2 Samuel 24:1;
We find that what the Bible credits the action to Satan this same action is in reality
started with God.
And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David
against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.
PeterAV
Every word of God is pure:
HUH ???????????????????

What does this have to do with the trump of God vs the trumpets of Angels?

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Arnie Manitoba said:
HUH ???????????????????

What does this have to do with the trump of God vs the trumpets of Angels?
I think all he was trying to say is more than one Scripture can exist about the same 'event', but written down a little differently. Most of the time the reason for that is because The LORD is giving us a little bit more info on the matter. This is why Christ's crucifixion in the Four Gospel Books is about the same... singular event... but each with its own unique way of describing it, different small details given within each version.

Is it any different in English Composition class when the class is all given to write a paper on the SAME topic? How many different writing styles and versions would occur? Don't think I need answer that.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
veteran said:
I think all he was trying to say is more than one Scripture can exist about the same 'event', but written down a little differently. Most of the time the reason for that is because The LORD is giving us a little bit more info on the matter. This is why Christ's crucifixion in the Four Gospel Books is about the same... singular event... but each with its own unique way of describing it, different small details given within each version.

Is it any different in English Composition class when the class is all given to write a paper on the SAME topic? How many different writing styles and versions would occur? Don't think I need answer that.
Very well ..... now all I ask is that everybody pick the one last trump(et) they claim is the resurrection-rapture trump .... and explain how they arrive at the fact it is the last trump(et)

Using a mixture of trumps and trumpets gathered from all over the place will not suffice .

Thank you
Arnie M

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Arnie Manitoba said:
Very well ..... now all I ask is that everybody pick the one last trump(et) they claim is the resurrection-rapture trump .... and explain how they arrive at the fact it is the last trump(et)

Using a mixture of trumps and trumpets gathered from all over the place will not suffice .

Thank you
Arnie M
That's easy.

Some say Apostle Paul's "last trump" of 1 Cor.15 is not the 7th Trumpet of Rev.11 just because Revelation was written later.

But those saying that only reveal their lack of Bible study back in the Old Testament prophets, where a great trumpet sounds with day of The Lord type events, which is the day of Christ's coming to gather us (like Isaiah 27:13; Isaiah 18:3-7).

That's where Apostle Paul was pulling from, for the idea of sounding of the trumpet on that day was first written in the Books of God's prophets.

But the real easy part, is how Paul in both 1 Thess.4 and 1 Cor.15 linked that trumpet idea with the resurrection on day of Christ's coming. And that is SOLID evidence that Paul was speaking of the very same trumpet in both Scriptures, and the same trumpet on that day the OT prophets spoke of, and that can only... be compared to the final 7th trumpet sounding in Revelation.

Arnie, I wish you could see how you are wanting to keep to a doctrine of men and force the Scripture to fit their doctrine, instead of staying in the simplicity that is God's Word. I will pray that God will open your eyes, since it's up to Him.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Greetings veteran,

I had posted this on another thread but this is where it should be.

If you knew anything about The Lord's Feast of Trumpets then you would realize that the last trump mentioned in 1 Cor 15:52 is the last one blown on this Feast.

The Feast of Trumpets or Rosh Hashanah is celebrated on the first day of the Hebrew month of Tishri (September or October).

The Jewish calendar is based on the lunar cycle, so it is marked by the sighting of the new moon which had to be confirmed by at least 2 witnesses.

This is why it says:

Mat 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

This feast is never started on the same day or hour but is determined by when the new moon is spotted and for this reason 2 days are always allotted for this one day feast.

DETERMINING THE START OF THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS

The following quote is taken from:

The Temple: Its Ministry and Services
Alfred Edersheim
Chapter 10
Festive Cycles and Arrangement of the Calendar

"The New Moon

"And this brings up yet another difficulty. The Jews calculated the month according to the phases of the moon, each month consisting of either twenty-nine or thirty days, and beginning with the appearance of the new moon. But this opened a fresh field of uncertainty. It is quite true that every one might observe for himself the appearance of a new moon. But this would again partly depend on the state of the weather. Besides, it left an authoritative declaration of the commencement of a month unsupplied. And yet not only was the first of every month to be observed as 'New Moon's Day,' but the feasts took place on the 10th, 15th, or other day of the month, which could not be accurately determined without a certain knowledge of its beginning. To supply this want the Sanhedrim sat in the 'Hall of Polished Stones' to receive the testimony of credible witnesses that they had seen the new moon. To encourage as many as possible to come forward on so important a testimony, these witnesses were handsomely entertained at the public expense. If the new moon had appeared at the commencement of the 30th day--which would correspond to our evening of the 29th, as the Jews reckoned the day from evening to evening--the Sanhedrim declared the previous month to have been one of twenty-nine days, or 'imperfect.' Immediately thereon men were sent to a signal-station on the Mount of Olives, where beacon-fires were lit and torches waved, till a kindling flame on a hill in the distance indicated that the signal had been perceived. Thus the tidings, that this was the new moon, would be carried from hill to hill, far beyond the boundaries of Palestine, to those of the dispersion, 'beyond the river.' Again, if credible witnesses had not appeared to testify to the appearance of the new moon on the evening of the 29th, the next evening, or that of the 30th, according to our reckoning, was taken as the commencement of the new month, in which case the previous month was declared to have been one of thirty days, or 'full.' It was ruled that a year should neither have less than four nor more than eight such full months of thirty days" http://philologos.or...mple10.htm#moon.

The Jews did not know whether the Feast of Tishri would start on the 30th of Elul or actually Tishri 1. It would begin on one of these two days. They also did not know at what hour the Feast of Trumpets would begin on whichever day it started. The words of Jesus thus fit well into the determining of the New Moon for the start Of Tishri 1, i.e., the Feast of Trumpets. This was extremely important because determining the right date would mean that the Ten Days of Awe and the Day of Atonement would also be celebrated on the proper day, and these were the High Holidays of Judaism: The Feast of Trumpets (Tishri 1), Day of Atonement (Toshri 10) and the Feast of Tabernacles (Tishri 15-22). Thus, Jesus may very well have been speaking of this situation when He said,

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of THAT DAY AND HOUR knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Thing is though, our Lord Jesus Christ mentioned NOTHING about feasts with the trumpets He showed His servant John in Revelation.

See I do know what the 'trumpets' represented in the OT of God's Word, and they were not always for feasts!

They were used to signal the ORDER OF BATTLE for Israel when they went to war also!

And that... is how the trumpets in Revelation apply, and God's final trumpet especially (which is the 7th trumpet of Rev.11, the same "last trump" Paul spoke of).

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Thing is though, our Lord Jesus Christ mentioned NOTHING about feasts with the trumpets He showed His servant John in Revelation.

See I do know what the 'trumpets' represented in the OT of God's Word, and they were not always for feasts!

They were used to signal the ORDER OF BATTLE for Israel when they went to war also!

And that... is how the trumpets in Revelation apply, and God's final trumpet especially (which is the 7th trumpet of Rev.11, the same "last trump" Paul spoke of).
Pre-tribulationism isn't found in the bible. It has to be fabricated. Pretrib perversions are endless. They've changed so much it's astounding they fall for it.......

and that's the way the devil wants it!

Trumpeter said,

If you knew anything about The Lord's Feast of Trumpets then you would realize that the last trump mentioned in 1 Cor 15:52 is the last one blown on this Feast.
If you knew anything about hermeneutics you would realize that the feast of Trumpets have nothing to do with a rapture and they are not mentioned in rapture verses!

day

Aug 2, 2012
Idaho, USA
I have read somewhere, I don't remember where that the Letters are the judgment of the Church, the Seals the judgment of the Jews, the Trumpets the judgment of the other peoples of the earth, and the Bowls/Vials the punishment of the wicked.

After a repentance in the sixth trumpet and all kingdoms become Christ's at the seventh, it is interesting to note that no one ever praises God again on earth, there is only hatred and cursing. Whatever your end time scenario, I think it is safe to assume that by this time all destined for salvation have left the earth and only punishment for evil remains.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
BLACK SHEEP said:
Pre-tribulationism isn't found in the bible. It has to be fabricated. Pretrib perversions are endless. They've changed so much it's astounding they fall for it.......

and that's the way the devil wants it!
I'm well aware of that, and agree with you 100% about it.
day said:
I have read somewhere, I don't remember where that the Letters are the judgment of the Church, the Seals the judgment of the Jews, the Trumpets the judgment of the other peoples of the earth, and the Bowls/Vials the punishment of the wicked.

After a repentance in the sixth trumpet and all kingdoms become Christ's at the seventh, it is interesting to note that no one ever praises God again on earth, there is only hatred and cursing. Whatever your end time scenario, I think it is safe to assume that by this time all destined for salvation have left the earth and only punishment for evil remains.
I'm gonna' lay it out simply for you. It's up to you what you do with it.

Our Lord's Book of Revelation gives us 21 main signs to represent events to occur in the last generation of this present world, 7 Seals, 7 Trumpets, and 7 Vials.

Yet Christ Jesus covered the signs of the end in Matt.24 and Mark 13 to His disciples upon the Mount of Olives. And there... He gave only 7 Signs, not 21. Those 7 Signs represent the 7 Seals, 7 Trumpets, and 7 Vials of Revelation, the very last sign being the sign of His coming and our gathering to Him.

So HOW does 7 Signs (Matt.24) = the 21 signs in His Book of Revelation (Seals, Trumpets, Vials)??

Simple. The 7 Seals are only about those 7 Signs of Matt.24
The 7 Trumpets are only about those 7 Signs of Matt.24.
The 7 Vials are only about those 7 Signs of Matt.24.

That means the Seals, Trumpets, and Vials occur in a parallel timing.

day

Aug 2, 2012
Idaho, USA
veteran said:
I'm well aware of that, and agree with you 100% about it.

Our Lord's Book of Revelation gives us 21 main signs to represent events to occur in the last generation of this present world, 7 Seals, 7 Trumpets, and 7 Vials.

Yet Christ Jesus covered the signs of the end in Matt.24 and Mark 13 to His disciples upon the Mount of Olives. And there... He gave only 7 Signs, not 21. Those 7 Signs represent the 7 Seals, 7 Trumpets, and 7 Vials of Revelation, the very last sign being the sign of His coming and our gathering to Him.

So HOW does 7 Signs (Matt.24) = the 21 signs in His Book of Revelation (Seals, Trumpets, Vials)??

I can see how the Seals and Trumpets can be occuring at the same time. I have no difficulty with that. However I do not see anything in Jesus' discourse in Matthew 24 that refers to all the water turning to blood. Are you interpreting that with a different meaning? Can you clarify, please. Thank you.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
veteran said:

Our Lord's Book of Revelation gives us 21 main signs to represent events to occur in the last 7 years of this present world, 7 Seals, 7 Trumpets, and 7 Vials.

7 Seals,
7 Trumpets,
7 Vials
7 Years

Are we seeing a pattern here?

And yes, they run concurrently.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
veteran said:
1 Cor 15:51-54
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
(KJV)

What major event brethren do you see there that Apostle Paul was talking about happenning on that "last trump"?

ANSWER: it's that part of -- "... for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

Does that align with what Paul showed the timing will be in the 1 Thess.4 Scripture? Let's see...

1Thes 4:13-17
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
(KJV)

That is the SAME idea Paul stated in the 1 Cor.15 verses. That "trump of God" is that same "trumpet" of 1 Cor.15:52. The "dead in Christ shall rise first" is the SAME idea as the "dead shall be raised incorruptible" in the 1 Cor.15:52 verse also. And those who remain being "caught up" idea of that 1 Thess.4:17 verse is the SAME idea as the "we shall be changed" in 1 Cor.15:52 also.

Here, I'll make it even easier to see:

1 Cor.15 1 Thess.4

"last trump"; "trumpet"--------------------------"trump of God"
"the dead shall be raised incorruptible"----------"the dead in Christ shall rise first"
"and we shall be changed"-----------------------"we which are alive and remain shall be caught up"

Now in comparison to the Revelation 11 chapter's 7th Trumpet event:

Rev 11:13-15
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.
(KJV)

Apostle Paul gave us TWO Scripture examples of the resurrection that happens on the day of Christ's coming associated with the sound of the trumpet (or trump). A trump is still... a trumpet, it's just a shortened word for it. The only difference is that 'trump' (4536) in the Greek is used for a literal trumpet instrument, and 'trumpet' (4537) is Greek for the sounding of a trumpet (1 Cor.15:52).

So, did our Lord Jesus really... need to explain Paul's teaching again in Rev.11 of what happens on that day when the trumpet sounds? Of course not, because Paul already gave us TWO examples, and that's just in the New Testament Scripture. If you want to know in the Old Testament where Apostle Paul taught this see Isaiah 18:3-7; Isaiah 27:13; Zech.9:14-17; Ps.47:5-9, and more NT: Matt.24:31.

Rev 10:5-7
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
KJV

You will have the two witnesses which fulfill the Feast of Trumpets that the world hates, but the true people of God will LOVE the Word that they speak and they assemble the congregation of God. Then in the same hour that they go up will be a great earthquake as the Day of Atonement is fulfilled and the 7,000 natural Jews God has reserved for Himself of Old covenant Israel die and 1/10(tithe) of the city is destroyed and then the finally which will be the birth of the son's of God fulfilling the Feast of Tabernacles where their earthly tents are torn down and they receive their heavenly abode. The fall Feasts fulfilled.

Rev 11:10-12:10
10 And{THEN} they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And {THEN}after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And{THEN} they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud
; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And{THEN} the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
15 And{THEN} the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And{THEN} the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18 And{THEN} the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead{SPIRITUALLY DEAD}, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19 And{THEN} the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
Revelation 12
12:1 And{THEN} there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And{THEN} she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And {THEN}there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And{THEN} his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And{THEN} she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And{THEN} the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7 And{THEN} there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And{THEN} prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And{THEN} the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
KJV

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
afaithfulone4u said:
Rev 10:5-7
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
KJV

You will have the two witnesses which fulfill the Feast of Trumpets that the world hates, but the true people of God will LOVE the Word that they speak and they assemble the congregation of God. Then in the same hour that they go up will be a great earthquake as the Day of Atonement is fulfilled and the 7,000 natural Jews God has reserved for Himself of Old covenant Israel die and 1/10(tithe) of the city is destroyed and then the finally which will be the birth of the son's of God fulfilling the Feast of Tabernacles where their earthly tents are torn down and they receive their heavenly abode. The fall Feasts fulfilled.
You're almost as bad as Retrobyter with all the Scripture you post in TRYING to make your rebuttal relevant.

SHOW ME in the Rev.11 Scripture just WHERE God's "two witnesses" fulfill some Feast of Trumpets ordinance.

God's two witnesses are not shown there blowing ANY trumpet!

As a matter of fact, everything involving what God's "two witnesses" do there per Rev.11 occur on ONLY ONE TRUMPET, the 6th one! They are even killed... PRIOR to the sounding of the 7th Trumpet!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
"As a matter of fact, everything involving what God's "two witnesses" do there per Rev.11 occur on ONLY ONE TRUMPET, the 6th one! They are even killed... PRIOR to the sounding of the 7th Trumpet!"........Veteran

True, but what about their resurrection? after 3 1/2 days...Then there will be THE Earthquakes of Earthquakes, with the Earth split for a sanctuary for the now repentant Jews, now believers in Christ & the pouring out of the 100 pound hailstones on the wicked cities . I think that then, the armies of the Anti-Christ will be given orders to move in & slaughter every Jew...man, woman & child, corraled at Jerusalem.......& perhaps every soul ever created will hear that 7th Trump....possibly sounded by the Lord Jesus Jahweh Himself.....AS HE RETURNS...to gather His, & annhilate those wicked on the Earth.

I personally think that this will occur in the Autumn of 2019.....

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I'm pretty certain that by the time of the great earthquake in Jerusalem with Christ's coming, all Jews there that are going to believe on Him will have already done so. Lot of them will not have, even by that. Otherwise the shock value of The LORD doing those things would have the intended effect. Christ's blessed are the barren quote in Luke 23 also reveals this.

I'm still undecided as to exactly how far Satan's army out of the northern quarters treks upon the two houses of Israel before Christ strikes them down by His coming.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
veteran said:
I'm pretty certain that by the time of the great earthquake in Jerusalem with Christ's coming, all Jews there that are going to believe on Him will have already done so. Lot of them will not have, even by that. Otherwise the shock value of The LORD doing those things would have the intended effect.
My thinking is along those lines as well
veteran said:
I'm still undecided as to exactly how far Satan's army out of the northern quarters treks upon the two houses of Israel before Christ strikes them down by His coming.
it sure sounds like it will be a slaughter .... and un-win-able (for Israel) .... then the LORD comes back.
Satan's army is in for the shock of their lives (finally)

Some big surprises for Israel too .... they know all hope is lost so they are pleading for Messiah to come

And he does come .... and looks exactly like Jesus .
I have also considered that the Jews (in desperation) even resort to calling Jesus for help .... and he comes.

KevinMiller

Jul 29, 2013
Seattle, Washington
Jesus the Christ returns on the sound of the 7th trumpet !
Revelation 19:-11-16
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.