Buying and selling in the last days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Deluded people ...
People are typically not "deluded". -- They're simply DISOBEDIENT.

And there is ALWAYS a price to be paid for being DISOBEDIENT! :)

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're exactly correct. Rumsfeld said, (and he stole the quote): there are known knowns; there are known unknowns; but there are also unknown unknowns. You're in the unknown unknowns, but acting as though you're in the known knowns.

And another famous quote is: ignorance can be cured, but stupidity is forever. Which is not to suggest that you're stupid, but simply that your ignorance of the unknowns can be cured.

Or maybe you're content being ignorant, and in that case, you'll need Good Luck!
Bobby Jo
By the way, it's not Daniel 2 that has that prophecy. . . .

Details of history are not that certain about the Persian dynasty. But go ahead and tell us how that prophecy tells us to buy food today.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People are typically not "deluded". -- They're simply DISOBEDIENT.

And there is ALWAYS a price to be paid for being DISOBEDIENT! :)

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

Bobby Jo
Have you sold your mantle yet?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the way, it's not Daniel 2 that has that prophecy. . . .

Deut: 18:22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you need not be afraid of him.

Past performance predicts future confidence.

But some go their own way, to destruction as appropriate ...
Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deut: 18:22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you need not be afraid of him.

Past performance predicts future confidence.

But some go their own way, to destruction as appropriate ...
Bobby Jo
So go ahead and tell us how Daniel tells us to buy food. Stop stalling.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you sold your mantle yet?
When a person can't intelligently discuss divergent aspects , -- they scoff.

Please feel free to find in hindsight what GOD would have you know in foresight.

Good Bye, and Good Luck!
Bobby Jo

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rumsfeld said, (and he stole the quote): there are known knowns; there are known unknowns; but there are also unknown unknowns. You're in the unknown unknowns, but acting as though you're in the known knowns.
Eschatology and its details (including the Antichrist & Tribulation) are Biblical/Prophetic concepts. Do you honestly believe that you will be able to navigate them by stringing together disjointed, secular philosophies, instead of receiving the whole counsel of God...?

"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God." Jesus [in Matthew 4:4] quoting Deuteronomy 8:3 NKJV

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a person can't intelligently discuss divergent aspects , -- they scoff.

Please feel free to find in hindsight what GOD would have you know in foresight.

Good Bye, and Good Luck!
Bobby Jo
I told you details about Persian history aren't that well known. I looked into it, and the details didn't seem that well known. Therefore I didn't reach a conclusion. I admitted I didn't know.

Still nothing to say about what Daniel says to us today about stocking up on food?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I told you details about Persian history aren't that well known. I looked into it, and the details didn't seem that well known. Therefore I didn't reach a conclusion. I admitted I didn't know.

Still nothing to say about what Daniel says to us today about stocking up on food?
I worked with a man for 9 years, it was 9years of hell, every day him plotting and planning the big tribulation event. He was like a put out cat scared to death of being uncomfortable. He would bury food on the ground in barrels and quote the crap he was hearing on his alleged Christian prophecy station. Every day for 9 years screaming and alleging America was going to be destroyed. 9 years now he’s dead.

I told him once, all these years, all this talk about all this horse shit about end time prophecy. I’ve never once heard you mention the glory of Jesus Christ?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I worked with a man for 9 years, it was 9years of hell, every day him plotting and planning the big tribulation event. He was like a put out cat scared to death of being uncomfortable. He would bury food on the ground in barrels and quote the crap he was hearing on his alleged Christian prophecy station. Every day for 9 years screaming and alleging America was going to be destroyed. 9 years now he’s dead.

I told him once, all these years, all this talk about all this horse shit about end time prophecy. I’ve never once heard you mention the glory of Jesus Christ?
It is sad to see people gripped by fear like that. I think he would have been better off buying food to give to the poor or to fund missionaries.

We read about the "beast" in Revelation -- and people who read it often still act scared animals, worried about the things of the flesh.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Waiting on him said:

@Giuliano said:
It is sad to see people gripped by fear like that. I think he would have been better off buying food to give to the poor or to fund missionaries.
We read about the "beast" in Revelation -- and people who read it often still act scared animals, worried about the things of the flesh.

I agree with the both of you. In fact, I think all those warnings to "come out of her" are just so much nonsense. -- Why did GOD lie to us and scare us, when nothing's going to happen, -- ever

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The evil of today is sufficient, just saying the man stressed himself to death, worried about tomorrow.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Waiting on him said:

@Giuliano said:

I agree with the both of you. In fact, I think all those warnings to "come out of her" are just so much nonsense. -- Why did GOD lie to us and scare us, when nothing's going to happen, -- ever

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo
I’m not afraid BJ

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Waiting on him said:

@Giuliano said:

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo
I don't know what you mean. You aren't explaining things. What I can tell you and everyone else now is that we should seek the Seal of God now in our foreheads. Jesus used different language, but he spoke of it.

Luke 11:34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

Jews were supposed to do something with their foreheads; and John tells people in one of the churches to anoint their eyes.

Revelation 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

The two go together. If the single eye is in light, you will have the white garment. If the eye remains evil, it's impossible to have the white garment.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what you mean. You aren't explaining things. What I can tell you and everyone else now is that we should seek the Seal of God now in our foreheads. Jesus used different language, but he spoke of it.

Luke 11:34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

Jews were supposed to do something with their foreheads; and John tells people in one of the churches to anoint their eyes.

Revelation 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

The two go together. If the single eye is in light, you will have the white garment. If the eye remains evil, it's impossible to have the white garment.
Odd you say say that, I asked God to reveal to me what the mark of the beast is about to months ago, and His answer is the absence of his seal.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Odd you say say that, I asked God to reveal to me what the mark of the beast is about to months ago, and His answer is the absence of his seal.
I think so too. What are we without God? We are not any better than the animals -- we may be worse in fact.

Most people aren't too far gone that this mark of the beast can't be corrected; but I think perhaps some can sink so low it can't be.

Jude 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waiting on him

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the mystery of 666 if we see that Jesus in Greek is 888? For me, 666 signifies the animal known as man from day six, the carnal man before he was given the breath of life by God and the image and likeness of God -- which is spiritual not physical.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not afraid BJ

Who said "afraid"? All GOD did is warn us to flee from the major cities (think of the mess S. Cal. is presently in) so that you wouldn't share in her plagues. GOD simply wants what's in your best interests, including when in about a year and a half (per my best understanding) when we won't be able to buy or sell. -- And yes, I'm MORE THAN WILLING to defend what I believe Scripture provides as the "timing" of these end-times, AND ALSO proclaim Salvation for mankind so that I don't have their blood on my head.

Rev. 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying,
“Come out of her, my people,
lest you take part in her sins,
lest you share in her plagues;
5 for her sins are heaped high as heaven,
and God has remembered her iniquities.
But to make sure we're not paranoid, we COULD look at Scripture which has been fulfilled to see where we are in the prophetic timeline, or we could wait until early December when I expect the Ezekiel 38 & 39 and Daniel 11:40-44 "kinetics" to start taking place.

Or ignore all the warnings, -- your choice!
Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who said "afraid"? All GOD did is warn us to flee from the major cities (think of the mess S. Cal. is presently in) so that you wouldn't share in her plagues. GOD simply wants what's in your best interests, including when in about a year and a half (per my best understanding) when we won't be able to buy or sell. -- And yes, I'm MORE THAN WILLING to defend what I believe Scripture provides as the "timing" of these end-times, AND ALSO proclaim Salvation for mankind so that I don't have their blood on my head.

Rev. 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying,
“Come out of her, my people,
lest you take part in her sins,
lest you share in her plagues;
5 for her sins are heaped high as heaven,
and God has remembered her iniquities.
But to make sure we're not paranoid, we COULD look at Scripture which has been fulfilled to see where we are in the prophetic timeline, or we could wait until early December when I expect the Ezekiel 38 & 39 and Daniel 11:40-44 "kinetics" to start taking place.

Or ignore all the warnings, -- your choice!
Bobby Jo
Revelation says nothing about "major cities." It talks about a city.

Revelation 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
For that we'd have to have "wisdom" and "understanding". At they're in short supply in "christianity" (small "c"). :)

Bobby Jo
So you keep saying while sadly mangling the Scriptures.