Buying and selling in the last days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been reading through this thread, and it seems to have changed course!

That's partially my fault; sorry about that.

Then again, all courses lead to Jesus, and only Jesus.

What troubles me is that If God could sustain over a million Souls in the Wilderness, for forty years, then why do we doubt that He will be able to take care of our needs during a few short years, let me see, oh yes, 7 years. True believers will Trust in the Savior!!

Well said.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the one who is the world's most senior Jewish political statesman, whose name ALSO sums to 666 using the SAME METHODOLOGY as summing the word "computer".

You already know his name, but aren't smart enough to put the math to it,
Bobby Jo
I'm afraid I don't know any Jewish statesman with two horns. I really must be stupid.

Reactions: Nancy

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From the movie "Escape Plan" with Arnold Schwarzenegger & Sylvester Stallone:
"sometimes favors hurt"
That certainly trumps Matthew...
full

Reactions: 4Jesus and Bobby Jo

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there's at least a couple of practical applications for the "mark of the beast" being a RFID chip though and some sort of branding/tattoo:

Revelation 13:17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." The satanists/antichrists are pro technology, even now, the world is. In order to buy/sell effeciently, using electronic payment (today in the form of smartphones and apps) is much more effecient than cash. A smartphone app or an RFID chip is more efficient than using credit card(s).

To facilitate keeping everyone subject to the rulership inline with their rules, one of the punishments to not being inline with the system, would be to turn off the e-commerce "valve" for that specific user. Sorta like how China is using the "social credit score" system today. If you don't stay inline to their system, you lose benefits. So even if their mark is not an electronic chip/RFID transmistter, I don't doubt their commerce system will utilize it (even today some companies/stores are using smartphone apps to pay).

Another aspect to the mark/branding, is displaying their loyalty to their king/beast/antichrist, and his rulership. If everyone can see one's mark when in public/private settings, everyone knows they're on the same team, so to speak. When it becomes illegal to not worship their king/beast/antichrist, not having the beast's mark will enable not just law enforcement, but neighbors, bosses, etc. to identify you to the authorities. The result of this will be imprisonment until you take the mark (or torture), or death for those who resist.

The "mark" could be a two-fold purpose: commerce and inclusion/loyalty/worship to the beast/antichrist and his system/rule.

And the topping on all of this is, it's a sorta "in your face" to God, having His creation oppose Him, publicly.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm afraid I don't know any Jewish statesman with two horns. I really must be stupid.

@Bobby Jo
Can you say "personal attack"? Really?? as you would say "whew'- Guiliano is anything but "stupid". And I will pray that God soften your heart!

Can you say "SELF ASSESSMENT"? "Guiliano made his OWN determination. But YOU blamed ME! :)

That's ok, we all make mistakes, -- except me. :D
Bobby Jo

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "mark" could be a two-fold purpose: commerce and inclusion/loyalty/worship to the beast/antichrist and his system/rule.
The full name-only form of the mark won't have any POS features.

BTW, I am a pro-technical Christian, but I draw the line at non-medical implants, particularly in the right hand or forehead.

Reactions: 4Jesus

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there's at least a couple of practical applications for the "mark of the beast" ...
One of your "applications" could include the existing technology. Specifically, the Palm Scan uses the Right Hand, and the Retinal Scan is approximate to the Forehead.

So when you use your cashless credit card, you must first validate YOU as the owner by the Palm Scanner. And if your Right Hand is unavailable, you have to use the Retinal Scanner.

Then your purchase is APPROVED! :)

-- Don't forget, that to be included in the cashless system you must swear an oath of allegiance to the United Nations. And if you do that, when Jesus returns you DROP DEAD.

Bobby Jo

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The full name-only form of the mark won't have any POS features.

BTW, I am a pro-technical Christian, but I draw the line at non-medical implants, particularly in the right hand or forehead.

Right, but the tattoo/branding mark over top (on the skin) of that mark/RFID/chip (in the skin) could be, so they could be complimentary with usage and display.

I'm with you; I'm all for technology as long as it doesn't go against God; for the "mark", whatever form it takes, I'll "just say no" and get tortured/killed if it comes down to it.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of your "applications" could include the existing technology. Specifically, the Palm Scan uses the Right Hand, and the Retinal Scan is approximate to the Forehead.

So when you use your cashless credit card, you must first validate YOU as the owner by the Palm Scanner. And if your Right Hand is unavailable, you have to use the Retinal Scanner.

Then your purchase is APPROVED! :)

-- Don't forget, that to be included in the cashless system you must swear an oath of allegiance to the United Nations. And if you do that, when Jesus returns you DROP DEAD.

Bobby Jo

I'll take torture and death instead. That's a big 'no' for me.

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Specifically, the Palm Scan uses the Right Hand, and the Retinal Scan is approximate to the Forehead.
Reading unaltered biometrics is not the same as receiving an irrevocable "mark."

"Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” Revelation 14:9-11 NKJV

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll take torture and death instead. That's a big 'no' for me.

Personally, -- I'll take a stocked cabin. We ARE told to flee the cities, so FLEE. Why not OBEY and SURVIVE?

But you'd better get busy, because by my best understanding, we only have some 1 1/2 years until we can't buy or sell.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reading unaltered biometrics is not the same as receiving an irrevocable "mark."

"Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” Revelation 14:9-11 NKJV

Concise and inconcise are relative terms. By all appearance, "his mark" IS your palm scan and retinal scan entered into his database. But then again, it also appears that the recipients of the "mark" will have boils, -- which suggests an immune system reaction to an invasive foreign body.

I guess we'll have to see what happens, but who really cares if there's a stocked cabin you can retreat to?!?

Do YOU have a cabin, or family farm, or something besides a city?
Bobby Jo

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally, -- I'll take a stocked cabin. We ARE told to flee the cities, so FLEE. Why not OBEY and SURVIVE?

But you'd better get busy, because by my best understanding, we only have some 1 1/2 years until we can't buy or sell.
Bobby Jo

I will survive, either way, here or in Heaven. I don't/won't "die" once I begin Eternal Life...will you?

Reactions: Giuliano