Day of Reckoning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are you ready?

• Yes, I am faithful and loyal to Jesus Christ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, When I view my life, there is much of it at odds with God's will I am sorry to say.

• I am a rebel I refuse to listen and rarely consider God's will in my choices and actions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a real word of the Lord before the covid panic and all the other stuff that has now happened, is happening and will continue to happen. God said in the scriptures He would judge his people who call on His name along with the ungodly and sinner, how just is would it be for those in His church to go free when many today are practicing the same sins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's funny it has been a year since I posted this original video to my youtube site I made last year May. It was a word of the Lord that came just precovid in the USA. I look back and see no views from it or comments to the beginning of something we have entered. I posted a follow up to this video a week ago a update one year later.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God said in the scriptures He would judge his people who call on His name along with the ungodly and sinner, how just is would it be for those in His church to go free when many today are practicing the same sins.
If we are born again we are already judged and found righteous through the blood of Jesus. Our faith pleases God.

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we are born again we are already judged and found righteous through the blood of Jesus. Our faith pleases God.
We have been given that opportunity through what Jesus did, but our response is separate from that thought you stated. And we are warned over and over again to receive what God has offered to us and walk in faith. The caveat is in faith in God to save us which is living a life pleasing before Him. We do not get to chose to live any way we want, nor would you if you understand what you have been given.
Jesus said, if you love you will keep my commands. We are also told in the body of the scriptures, one good way to tell if we are walking in faith is we practice righteousness. Meaning we look and chose to do the right things. We do not keep sinning and even worse willfully keep on sinning, because there isn't a remedy for that if we continue to do so after receiving what Jesus bought for us . I think a lot of folks will be surprised on that day. And pleading ignorance when you know the right thing to do is sin.
I'll will never be afraid to remind folks of that and those who think likewise will not be offended.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We have been given that opportunity through what Jesus did, but our response is separate from that thought you stated. And we are warned over and over again to receive what God has offered to us and walk in faith. The caveat is in faith in God to save us which is living a life pleasing before Him. We do not get to chose to live any way we want, nor would you if you understand what you have been given.
Jesus said, if you love you will keep my commands. We are also told in the body of the scriptures, one good way to tell if we are walking in faith is we practice righteousness. Meaning we look and chose to do the right things. We do not keep sinning and even worse willfully keep on sinning, because there isn't a remedy for that if we continue to do so after receiving what Jesus bought for us . I think a lot of folks will be surprised on that day. And pleading ignorance when you know the right thing to do is sin.
I'll will never be afraid to remind folks of that and those who think likewise will not be offended.
I am saved. I am already judged and and found righteous in God's eyes through the blood of His son. That is the fundamental heart of Christianity. Anything else is a false gospel.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God said in the scriptures He would judge his people who call on His name along with the ungodly and sinner, how just is would it be for those in His church to go free when many today are practicing the same sins.

I do think judgment will begin with the house of God, though for most it will merely be in the form of chastisements rather than condemnation unto physical or spiritual death. That is possibly what you are saying, yes?

Reactions: Pearl

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do think judgment will begin with the house of God, though for most it will merely be in the form of chastisements rather than condemnation unto physical or spiritual death. That is possibly what you are saying, yes?
I am saved. I am already judged and and found righteous in God's eyes through the blood of His son. That is the fundamental heart of Christianity. Anything else is a false gospel.
True to your statement and also to Pearl's statement, but this also depends on us as well. Do you want God's will or reject it. If you want it than you will behave like it and if you reject it that is also reflected. Otherwise the justification bestowed on us if we have been granted clemency, becomes a mockery as one of the writers of hebrews said if we continue to practice sin.
The apostles make reference to this in their writings in some form. So that we take the opportunity we were given seriously and not find ourselves in the previous state we were before repenting and making Jesus our Lord. God's mercy is the chastisement that will begin in the church first to hopefully provoke some unto salvation if they are in another state or unbelief. The doctrine that most of the church lives by now, once saved always saved, isn't the body of the context in the new testament and surly not God's word wholly. It really wasn't a concept marketed to us before the last 3-400 years and much more so recently. Before that most of the writings concern our hope reflected our belief (faith) so that we would obtain the promise. Today, the promise reflects the hope regardless of the belief. And that lack understanding is ushering in the abomination of desolation because we don't take God's kingdom and living a life as a partaker of it.
I like the way Paul say it.

Now if some of the branches were broken off, and you, though a wild olive branch, were grafted in among them and have come to share in the rich root of the cultivated olive tree, do not brag that you are better than those branches. But if you do brag—you do not sustain the root, but the root sustains you. Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” True enough; they were broken off by unbelief, but you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. For if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you either. Therefore, consider God’s kindness and severity: severity toward those who have fallen but God’s kindness toward you—if you remain in His kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off. And even they, if they do not remain in unbelief, will be grafted in, because God has the power to graft them in again. For if you were cut off from your native wild olive and against nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these—the natural branches—be grafted into their own olive tree?
Romans 11:17-24

Jesus innocent death and His blood gave to us justification to be reconciled to God in spite of our sin. It was something we could not do ourselves. We could not justify ourselves in the sight of a Holy God which I am sure we all agree . But this gift is given with the same responsibility as was the law through Moses and is has now been placed in salvation through Jesus Christ. It is not my place to affirm anyone's salvation because it is it through accepting, believing and following the Lordship of Jesus Christ. It is my place to encourage as we see in the scriptures to live in a way that is right.
Peter said, "Therefore, brothers, strive to make your calling and election sure. For if you practice these things you will never stumble, and you will receive a lavish reception into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
This way of speaking can make some nervous, but it isn't false gospel. 2 peter 1:10

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True to your statement and also to Pearl's statement, but this also depends on you as well. Do you want God's will or reject it.

I would agree. But now, I count Pearl as a good sister and do not wish to appear as if I am at odds with her or taking sides here. So I will defer to her in this discussion, and let her respond if she wants to.

God bless, and thanks.
- H

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I would agree. But now, I count Pearl as a good sister and do not wish to appear as if I am at odds with her or taking sides here. So I will defer to her in this discussion, and let her respond if she wants to.

God bless, and thanks.
- H
I'll back off.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No need. Just have no intentions of running crosswise of my sister again, if I could ever help it. ;)
Thanks Chris, but I feel rock solid in my faith and don't want that to be damaged by folk who preach a different gospel.