Dragons or Dinosaurs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think dinosaurs are the inspiration for dragons from the bible. We know Satan is called a lion, serpent and dragon. But people in that era reference the term dragon, leviathan. This is an interesting documentary and they suppose evolution is wrong:

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am a young earth creationist, and do not believe people came from apes. There may have been some dinosaur survivors a thousand and more years ago which people would have seen and they were written about and the stories embellished over the years.. I also wonder if some pre flood stories about the lines of kings in Egypt and Nimrod where the kings lived for thousands of years and were as the gods come down to earth, the fallen angels and the Nephilim is what they were..

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a young earth creationist, and do not believe people came from apes. There may have been some dinosaur survivors a thousand and more years ago which people would have seen and they were written about and the stories embellished over the years.. I also wonder if some pre flood stories about the lines of kings in Egypt and Nimrod where the kings lived for thousands of years and were as the gods come down to earth, the fallen angels and the Nephilim is what they were..
Have you watched the documentary I put on the OP? I'm about 3/4 of the way thru it. They show how evolution is in error as well as carbon dating. They explain how dinosaurs probably were mostly wiped out by the flood along with other interesting facts about current sightings and historic legends, etc.