Flow of Daniel's 70 Weeks Prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I presented Terry a flow chart of the 70 weeks prophecy given Daniel to show the timeline. I think others here might find it as a good tool to weigh the prophecy with, so here it is, and I hope this won't be counted as a double post.

................|-------------------- DANIEL'S "ONE WEEK" ----------------|
|"league"-|-temple built/sacrifices--| MID POINT|----tribulation-----|
...............|--220 days-|-1040 days| end sacfr.--|-two witnesses->||<Christ's 2nd coming
...............|-------1260 days---------| Abom.set---|---1260 days-----|--30 days--------|-45 days|
...............|--------1st half------------|league brk.-|-time, times, half-|-cleansing-------|-blessing|
.................................|----------2300 days of Dan.8:14--------------|
..............|-------------------2520 days total------------------------------|
.................................................................................................>||< Armageddon
.................................................................................................>||< God's Cup of Wrath
.................................................................................................>||< "last trump"
.................................................................................................>||< "day of the Lord"
.................................................................................................>||< "caught up"
.................................................................................................>||< resurrection
.................................................................................................>||< 7th Trumpet, 7th Seal, 7th Vial

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
I am not sure I am reading this right Vet...is your time line reading only left to right?
The "league" is that the covenant?
You have God's wrath after Armageddon?
According to the scripture ESV it makes a bad claim about the 2300 days... the sanctuary is cleansed AFTER the abomination of Desolation and... certainly once the Jews kick this Beast out they will clean the polluted sanctuary without hesitation.
You have the rapture after Armageddon... when it will not be necessary?
This ressurection thing ...is that ressurection of the dead in Christ?
The time of the two witnesses cannot be placed there. They will be killed right after the A of D...
Just as soon as Satan has the power to kill them..he will. Their testimony will also be the revealing
of th Beast and they will know the Beast when he is wounded and healed...maybe even before.
I am trying to understand it well enough to get your points.

Also, maybe we should start a post on the Daily Sacrifice. I heard the ..or..an Altar has already been made and they are sacrificing on it, although it is not thee Daily Sacrifice and I wonder if it could be re-started out of necessity even without an all red heifer. I think posibly provoked enough the Jews may seek God even if they cannot locate a qualified heifer. Currently, as i was told... they are sacrificing lambs. From what i understand they also do a morning sacruifice it could be one and the same. The Daily sacrifice however requires different procedures and must be done by the high rabbi. I wonder where this altar is locaated and if it is made from un-hewn stones.

oh yeah concerning the time span between the stopping of the daily sacrifice and the abomination of desolation i also offer this taken from... http://bible.cc/daniel/12-11.htm

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]New International Version (©1984)[/background]
[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]"From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.[/background]

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]New Living Translation (©2007)[/background]
[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]"From the time the daily sacrifice is stopped and the sacrilegious object that causes desecration is set up to be worshiped, there will be 1,290 days.[/background][/background]

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]English Standard Version (©2001)[/background]
[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]And from the time that the regular burnt offering is taken away and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days.[/background][/background]
[/background]

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]New American Standard Bible (©1995)[/background]
[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]"From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.[/background][/background]
[/background]
[/background]

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)[/background]
[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]And from the time [/background]that[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)] the daily [/background]sacrifice[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, [/background]there shall be[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)] a thousand two hundred and ninety days[/background][/background]
[/background]
[/background]
[/background]

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)[/background]
[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]From the time the daily burnt offering is taken away and the disgusting thing that causes destruction is set up, there will be 1,290 days.[/background][/background]
[/background]
[/background]
[/background]

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]King James 2000 Bible (©2003)[/background]
[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.[/background][/background]
[/background]
[/background]
[/background]

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]American King James Version[/background]
[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.[/background][/background]
[/background]
[/background]
[/background]

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)][background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]American Standard Version[/background]
[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]And from the time that the continual burnt-offering'shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand and two hundred and ninety days.[/background][/background]
[/background]
[/background]
[/background]
[/background]

and the list continues...
The word from relates it is the time span between the two events...

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I am not sure I am reading this right Vet...is your time line reading only left to right?

Yes, left to right only. Not up and down. The different rows below each other are covering more events to occur within the same timeframe. So all the events at >||< occur at the same time.

The "league" is that the covenant?
the "league" of Dan.11:23, the same covenant the desolator makes at the start of the 7 years and then breaks in the middle of the "one week" per Dan.9:27. That's what starts the whole 7 years beginning. That's the real awaited peace pact in Jerusalem.

You have God's wrath after Armageddon?
No. All the events at >||< occur at the same time, i.e., Christ's return, Armageddon, God's cup of wrath, day of The Lord, "caught up", resurrection, etc.

According to the scripture ESV it makes a bad claim about the 2300 days... the sanctuary is cleansed AFTER the abomination of Desolation and... certainly once the Jews kick this Beast out they will clean the polluted sanctuary without hesitation.

Per Dan.8:13, the question is how long is the vision about the daily sacrifice, the trangresson of desolation (AOD), and time the sanctuary is tread. Dan.8:14 gives the answer of 2300 days. So all those events within v.13 are what the 2300 days are about. Thus at the end of the 2300 days is when the sanctuary is cleansed with Christ's return. The Jews don't cleanse anything, Christ does at His return, destroying the false one with the brightness of His coming, like Paul said in 2 Thess.2. The temple the orthodox Jews plan to build in the last days prior to Christ's return will not be the Millennial sanctuary of Ezekiel 40 forward.

You have the rapture after Armageddon... when it will not be necessary?

I honestly don't think you understand what the gathering to Christ is about per Scripture. An idea of a rapture to escape the tribulation events is not written in God's Word. That such an idea exists is a supposition of men.

What you calle the "rapture" is aligned with the same time as Armageddon which is when Christ returns on the "day of the Lord" "as a thief in the night". There is no rapture of the saints prior to that. No such idea in the Scriptures of Christ's Church being removed before, nor during the tribulation. Their only time of gathering by Christ is at His second coming. That's when Christ comes to defeat the false one of 2 Thess.2 and claim His inheritance on earth.

This ressurection thing ...is that ressurection of the dead in Christ?

It is the resurrection on the "last trump" which Paul taught in 1 Cor.15; the same event he covered in 1 Thess.4 also. It happens only at Christ's coming, and not before. It is the events of Matt.24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27.

The time of the two witnesses cannot be placed there. They will be killed right after the A of D...
Just as soon as Satan has the power to kill them..he will. Their testimony will also be the revealing
of th Beast and they will know the Beast when he is wounded and healed...maybe even before.
I am trying to understand it well enough to get your points.

These are not 'my' points; they are from the written Scripture timeline of events. Each period and event is documented in God's Word.

The "two witnesses" of Rev.11 are killed 3.5 days prior to Christ's coming, within the 6th trumpet - 2nd Woe timing. Within the same hour they are raised the events of Christ's return occur with the 3rd Woe - 7th trumpet. That's what that great earthquake in Jerusalem is, with 7,000 killed, and then quickly after that the 3rd Woe comes with the 7th trumpet sounding. No way to get those events there in Rev.11 out of order, since Christ specifically linked them with the 6th & 7th trumpets and 2nd and 3rd Woes.

Only when the two witnesses are killed could any of the deceived begin to question who the 2nd beast dragon might really be. The majority will remain deceived until Christ appears, as shown there in Rev.11 by their sending each other presents because of the two witnesses being dead. That is aligned with what Paul taught in 2 Thess.2 about when the false one will be revealed, i.e., with the event of Christ's coming. Until our Lord Jesus returns, the majority will think the false one actually is God having come.

Also, maybe we should start a post on the Daily Sacrifice. I heard the ..or..an Altar has already been made and they are sacrificing on it, although it is not thee Daily Sacrifice and I wonder if it could be re-started out of necessity even without an all red heifer. I think posibly provoked enough the Jews may seek God even if they cannot locate a qualified heifer. Currently, as i was told... they are sacrificing lambs. From what i understand they also do a morning sacruifice it could be one and the same. The Daily sacrifice however requires different procedures and must be done by the high rabbi. I wonder where this altar is locaated and if it is made from un-hewn stones.

I don't know about any altar sacrifices yet. But I do know the Land of Israel and Temple Mount Faithful group of orthodox Jews in Jerusalem have been doing Passover sacrifice on a hill overlooking the temple mount since the late 1990's. And even back then they already had the cornerstone cut for the new temple. They have a website showing all those things. One year they tried to march the cut cornerstone upon the temple mount and set it, but the Israeli government wouldn't allow them access onto the temple mount. The sacrifices involving the Daniel prophecy require a standing temple, and we know that has not happened yet.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
the "league" of Dan.11:23, the same covenant the desolator makes at the start of the 7 years and then breaks in the middle of the "one week" per Dan.9:27. That's what starts the whole 7 years beginning. That's the real awaited peace pact in Jerusalem
This covenant or as you call it league the Best does not come to break but confirm, at the time of the A of D the problem - break occurs when the Jews will not accept this mark and realize i is a possession the beast desires.

No. All the events at >||< occur at the same time, i.e., Christ's return, Armageddon, God's cup of wrath, day of The Lord, "caught up", resurrection, etc.
Jesus returns just prior to Armageddon and he comes to do batle... correct. The "wraths" however are over - for this is time for war. The people "caught up" as in rapture of course has already taken place. Those raptured were spared the wrath aspect of Tribulation for reasons such as they could not endure ... all children are chldren of God. Any caught up after Armageddon are for different reasons like the dead Christians and Jews.

The "two witnesses" of Rev.11 are killed 3.5 days prior to Christ's coming, within the 6th trumpet - 2nd Woe timing. Within the same hour they are raised the events of Christ's return occur with the 3rd Woe - 7th trumpet. That's what that great earthquake in Jerusalem is, with 7,000 killed, and then quickly after that the 3rd Woe comes with the 7th trumpet sounding. No way to get those events there in Rev.11 out of order, since Christ specifically linked them with the 6th & 7th trumpets and 2nd and 3rd Woes.

Consider the second woe taking 1.260 days - the term of the two witnesses and so... the third woe taking 1,260 days also. As you figure the third woe taking only 3 -5 days - how do you validate that? That would be a storm not a woe. Consider things the way you have placed it ( it is real easy to contend it is scripture and many do, but it is their interpretation of scripture ) and what your claim is...of the Jews ( do you realize their mind set on changing their belief could never take place in an instant accross the land? ) This requires the Jews to do a complete belief change in 3 -5 days and accept Jesus. do you realize that would never happen especially considering this would be total ersonal acceptance by nearly an entire country? The Jews are well known for not accepting change and one of the reasons they will not accept the false messiah when he claims the position of messiah. Right after not accepting a false messiah, they will turn from their established beliefs and accept another - being Jesus - who they have denied for how long - 2000 years? No -Not in 3 - 5 days. Once the Jews have denied the false messiah they will do allot of "soul searching" before arriving at the truth of Christ Jesu and accepting him as Lord and Savior and Messiah and God made flesh.

Only when the two witnesses are killed could any of the deceived begin to question who the 2nd beast dragon might really be. The majority will remain deceived until Christ appears, as shown there in Rev.11 by their sending each other presents because of the two witnesses being dead. That is aligned with what Paul taught in 2 Thess.2 about when the false one will be revealed, i.e., with the event of Christ's coming. Until our Lord Jesus returns, the majority will think the false one actually is God having come.

Christ appears AFTER the Jews accept him AND because they accept Jesus - you have that ackwards. The two witness will have already revealed the false messiah and the beast and been killed. The two witnesses will recognize the Beast immediately after he is wounded if not before. And certainly be revealing him and that mortal wound takes place before Tribulation begins.

The sacrifices involving the Daniel prophecy require a standing temple, and we know that has not happened yet.

Actually, the Daily sacrifice does not require a standing temple that is a myth. it merely requires an altar and other seveal other prerequsists and arrangements, but not a temple, for the altar is not inside the temple. Yes, the cornerstone has been curt and is ready.

Also watch this....KJV
[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]" And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days "[/background]

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]And from the time that Wile E Coyote shall be captured and the Road Runner makes the gilotine, there shall be a thousand two hundred and sixty days. [/background]

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]And again....[/background]

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]and from the time that the Daily Sacrifice shall be taken away and the abomination of desolation set up... to the ____________________ shall be 1,260 days - Notice.... here you must build a blank and then fill the blank in....[/background]

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
the "league" of Dan.11:23, the same covenant the desolator makes at the start of the 7 years and then breaks in the middle of the "one week" per Dan.9:27. That's what starts the whole 7 years beginning. That's the real awaited peace pact in Jerusalem
This covenant or as you call it league the Best does not come to break but confirm, at the time of the A of D the problem - break occurs when the Jews will not accept this mark and realize i is a possession the beast desires.

Per Dan.9:27, the idea of confirm means to previal, strengthen. The vile person comes to power with a "small people" involving the "league" he makes. We also know it involves sacrifices starting up again in Jerusalem. So what covenant would that be? In the middle of the "one week" as written there in v.27, he breaks that "league" by causing the END of sacrifices, and then sets the abomination in place of those sacrifices.

Who is it today that think they still require sacrifices in Jerusalem? Ans: orthodox Jews that refuse Christ Jesus as Messiah. So your affirmation that the Jews there will not accept the coming Antichrist is unfounded, not Biblical. They will... receive the coming false one as The Messiah in place of The True Messiah Jesus Christ. They have been prepared to accept that lie (what Paul called the "strong delusion" in 2 Thess.2).

So if your are Jewish, you should be trying to convert your brethren to Christ Jesus and warn them about the coming false-Messiah that Christ warned us Christians about.

Jesus returns just prior to Armageddon and he comes to do batle... correct. The "wraths" however are over - for this is time for war. The people "caught up" as in rapture of course has already taken place. Those raptured were spared the wrath aspect of Tribulation for reasons such as they could not endure ... all children are chldren of God. Any caught up after Armageddon are for different reasons like the dead Christians and Jews.

Maybe per the Pre-Wrath position of men Jesus comes prior to Armageddon, but that's not what my Bible shows. Rev.16:15 Christ is still giving 'warning' to His Church on earth to remain faithful in waiting for Him, and that's on the 6th Vial which is preparation time for the battle of Armageddon that happens on the next 7th Vial. And Who fights Armageddon? His Church still on earth then do not. Christ does at His coming per Rev.19. No one is "caught up" prior to the Armageddon event, as that Rev.16:15 verse reveals.

Consider the second woe taking 1.260 days - the term of the two witnesses and so... the third woe taking 1,260 days also. As you figure the third woe taking only 3 -5 days - how do you validate that? That would be a storm not a woe. Consider things the way you have placed it ( it is real easy to contend it is scripture and many do, but it is their interpretation of scripture ) and what your claim is...of the Jews ( do you realize their mind set on changing their belief could never take place in an instant accross the land? ) This requires the Jews to do a complete belief change in 3 -5 days and accept Jesus. do you realize that would never happen especially considering this would be total ersonal acceptance by nearly an entire country? The Jews are well known for not accepting change and one of the reasons they will not accept the false messiah when he claims the position of messiah. Right after not accepting a false messiah, they will turn from their established beliefs and accept another - being Jesus - who they have denied for how long - 2000 years? No -Not in 3 - 5 days. Once the Jews have denied the false messiah they will do allot of "soul searching" before arriving at the truth of Christ Jesu and accepting him as Lord and Savior and Messiah and God made flesh.

By what is shown in Rev.11, the two witnesses DO... prophesy for 1260 days, which is the 2nd Woe period. But, the 3rd Woe comes quickly within the "same hour" that 2nd Woe ends. No 1260 days for the 3rd Woe, which is tied to the 7th trumpet. The whole tribulation period is the 1260 days, or 42 months, or 3.5 years of Daniel ("time, times, and an half").

So you're not contending with me, you're contending with God's Holy Writ, for it's impossible to ADD another 1260 days period after the two witnesses finish their time of prophesy and are killed.

Christ appears AFTER the Jews accept him AND because they accept Jesus - you have that ackwards. The two witness will have already revealed the false messiah and the beast and been killed. The two witnesses will recognize the Beast immediately after he is wounded if not before. And certainly be revealing him and that mortal wound takes place before Tribulation begins.

The deceived orthodox Jews that will accept the false-messiah as The Messiah will not even 'know' who they have accepted during the tribulation time. They will think they have believed on the True Messiah they're still waiting for today! So your logic does not align with God's Word on this. Instead, God's Word reveals the deceived in Jerusalem will mourn and want to hide from Christ Jesus when He appears, and because why? Because at the point when Jesus appears, only then will they KNOW they had been deceived, and fell away to accept a fake-messiah in His place. It's that simple. That's why they will want the hills to fall on them to hide from the face of The Lamb.

The sacrifices involving the Daniel prophecy require a standing temple, and we know that has not happened yet.
Actually, the Daily sacrifice does not require a standing temple that is a myth. it merely requires an altar and other seveal other prerequsists and arrangements, but not a temple, for the altar is not inside the temple. Yes, the cornerstone has been curt and is ready.

Actually, it DOES require a standing Israelite temple, since the orthodox Jews plan to build one, and not settle for the simple tabernacle tent like in the wilderness, and Apostle Paul and Christ Jesus already revealed one will be standing (per Matt.24:15 and 2 Thess.2:3-4).

Also watch this....KJV
[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]" And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days "[/background]

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]And from the time that Wile E Coyote shall be captured and the Road Runner makes the gilotine, there shall be a thousand two hundred and sixty days. [/background]

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]And again....[/background]

[background=rgb(249, 253, 255)]and from the time that the Daily Sacrifice shall be taken away and the abomination of desolation set up... to the ____________________ shall be 1,260 days - Notice.... here you must build a blank and then fill the blank in....[/background]

You're still determined to take that single Dan.12:11 verse by itself instead of heeding the time of the 'end' tied to it per the Dan.12:4-8 verses.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, veteran and terry.

Guys, you need to get the FRAMEWORK right before going into the details. Hanging sheet rock in a house doomed to collapse is not very wise. Ever hear the phrase "throwing good money after bad?" I believe that the "groundwork" you've supposedly laid is flawed. You have not formed a good foundation on which to build your theology. Without acknowledging the Jewishness of the prophecies, both in the Tanakh (the OT) and in the B'rit Chadashah (the NT), your interpretation of those prophecies is doomed for failure.

Dani'el 9:24-27 is somewhat cryptic for those who cannot read the Hebrew, even in the best English translations. It would be better NOT to start with Dani'el 9 for attempting to discover a foundation to your eschatology. If you build on Dani'el 9:24-27 without understanding what is SAID in Dani'el 9:24-27, how can you possibly get it right? You'd have about as much of a chance as a monkey pecking on a typewriter would have typing out a good, English sonnet!

You've allowed the rhetoric of the present viewpoints on prophecy to cloud your understanding of the prophecies given in the past! And, please don't quote me Matthew 24:15. Sure, Yeshua alluded to Dani'el, but that's assuming that, as a Jew, you would already have some idea of what Dani'el's book is saying. Frankly, that's a BAD assumption for one to make if he or she is NOT a Jew! If one cannot understand the basics, then how can one expect to know what's going on in the advanced course?

Would you expect a blue-collar worker to be able to pick up an article written by medical doctors for medical doctors and know that the article was talking about? Oh, they may be able to pronounce many of the words if they were to read it aloud, and they may even know (at a rudimentary level) was some of the words mean, but without the medical background and expertise, would they really be able to understand what the article was about? Of course not! And, the same is true for literature written in other languages for other cultures. The translators will do their best, but the truth is that, without the cultural background, the reader cannot truly understand what is written in that literature, despite the translators' best efforts!

Now, understand me: I am NOT saying that it is an "exclusive club," nor am I saying that the Ruach haQodesh (the Holy Spirit) can't help us to understand. On the other hand, what I AM saying is that the Ruach haQodesh is not going to do all the work for you and magically wave a wand and - POOF! it is going to take DILIGENT STUDY on one's part to get through the basics of the Jewish culture and language! If one truly wants to dig into the finer details of biblical prophecy, he or she is going to have to start with understanding the Jewish mindset! And, it wouldn't hurt to learn Hebrew and Aramaic as well.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Retrobyter, I assure you my eschatology base has an absolute foundation and you will not find it in the Bible...yet. My foundation began with... WHO... as in Who is the True God and Who is Jesus, WHY... as in Why would these things be like they are.... then, HOW... then HOW can prophecy prove the endtimes ae here... then, Lets sort the wheat from the tares. My foundation began with a strong table to put the puzzle pieces on and then try to align them to form a good clear picture.

Yet, Retrobyter in all of that... I did find obscurity, especially through the studies of other' s works such as Hal Lindsey, John Hagee, Pat Robertson, J R Church and more... So yes the cloud was indeed there and had to be removed... and yet still things are not crystal clear, but that goes for all of us and a reason to continue. Understand, through the worls of these endtime theologians... though I found much errors.. I also found truth, hence the separating wheat from tares, and for that I thank them.

Now, as far as the blue-collar worker and the Doctor.... I was a a welder and mechanic. I still have my right leg after 30 years BECAUSE although NOT understanding the words...I did understand the principles and I learned those principles while undergoing operation after operation after operation...etc...etc... and ASSISTED in development of proceedures that spared my leg. You have no idea how much effort was jointly put into practice by me AND the Doctor - Frank Hui @ Toledo MCO in 1979. So much so, i assisted in operations not just as a patient...meaning gloves and blood on my hands. Your analogy though a decent oene.. only a generalization. Of curse, God turninng my femur from rubber due to infection, to healed in 2 weeks helped tremendously!

Veteran wrote: " Per Dan.9:27, the idea of confirm means to previal, strengthen. The vile person comes to power with a "small people" involving the "league" he makes. We also know it involves sacrifices starting up again in Jerusalem. So what covenant would that be? In the middle of the "one week" as written there in v.27, he breaks that "league" by causing the END of sacrifices, and then sets the abomination in place of those sacrifices. "

My perspective Veteran is, the covenant is first made and at that time the Daily sacrifice is taken and at that time the Jews are allowed to build the Temple. Ok, lets just loook at this from my perspective... The Muslims do not want sacrifices by the Jews on or near the Rock... including the courtyard and say it had been going on in the courtyard and the Jews wish to build the temple, so the Beast takes away this sacrifice and permits rebuilding the temple as part of the covenant (league). Next, when the A of D is committed, after the temple is build and including the inneranctum... this is when this Beast sets up to confirm (streghten) the covenant and in the process call himself messiah.

The Daily sacrifice merely requires an Altar not the Temple. That does not mean the Jews will not want the Temple, just it is not an absolute necessity.

I do not see where you are going by claiming I do not include the next verse as it claims it is sealed untl the time of the end... It is the time of the end.

Your explanation on why the Jews mourn differs from mine. I feel they mourn BECAUSE they finally understand Jesus is Lord and mour for all the wasted past they spent without knowing him.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Shalom, veteran and terry.

Guys, you need to get the FRAMEWORK right before going into the details. Hanging sheet rock in a house doomed to collapse is not very wise. Ever hear the phrase "throwing good money after bad?" I believe that the "groundwork" you've supposedly laid is flawed. You have not formed a good foundation on which to build your theology. Without acknowledging the Jewishness of the prophecies, both in the Tanakh (the OT) and in the B'rit Chadashah (the NT), your interpretation of those prophecies is doomed for failure.

Dani'el 9:24-27 is somewhat cryptic for those who cannot read the Hebrew, even in the best English translations. It would be better NOT to start with Dani'el 9 for attempting to discover a foundation to your eschatology. If you build on Dani'el 9:24-27 without understanding what is SAID in Dani'el 9:24-27, how can you possibly get it right? You'd have about as much of a chance as a monkey pecking on a typewriter would have typing out a good, English sonnet!

You've allowed the rhetoric of the present viewpoints on prophecy to cloud your understanding of the prophecies given in the past! And, please don't quote me Matthew 24:15. Sure, Yeshua alluded to Dani'el, but that's assuming that, as a Jew, you would already have some idea of what Dani'el's book is saying. Frankly, that's a BAD assumption for one to make if he or she is NOT a Jew! If one cannot understand the basics, then how can one expect to know what's going on in the advanced course?

Would you expect a blue-collar worker to be able to pick up an article written by medical doctors for medical doctors and know that the article was talking about? Oh, they may be able to pronounce many of the words if they were to read it aloud, and they may even know (at a rudimentary level) was some of the words mean, but without the medical background and expertise, would they really be able to understand what the article was about? Of course not! And, the same is true for literature written in other languages for other cultures. The translators will do their best, but the truth is that, without the cultural background, the reader cannot truly understand what is written in that literature, despite the translators' best efforts!

Now, understand me: I am NOT saying that it is an "exclusive club," nor am I saying that the Ruach haQodesh (the Holy Spirit) can't help us to understand. On the other hand, what I AM saying is that the Ruach haQodesh is not going to do all the work for you and magically wave a wand and - POOF! it is going to take DILIGENT STUDY on one's part to get through the basics of the Jewish culture and language! If one truly wants to dig into the finer details of biblical prophecy, he or she is going to have to start with understanding the Jewish mindset! And, it wouldn't hurt to learn Hebrew and Aramaic as well.

The 'framework' only comes from understanding the 'details' first.

Daniel is not the only Scripture revealing the coming Antichrist for the end of this world. Supposed requirements to be a scholar in Hebrew is not necessary. A study of the 70 sevens prophecy in Daniel without associated study in the New Testament Books which give more information is like trying to build a foundation without foundation stones.

My perspective Veteran is, the covenant is first made and at that time the Daily sacrifice is taken and at that time the Jews are allowed to build the Temple. Ok, lets just loook at this from my perspective... The Muslims do not want sacrifices by the Jews on or near the Rock... including the courtyard and say it had been going on in the courtyard and the Jews wish to build the temple, so the Beast takes away this sacrifice and permits rebuilding the temple as part of the covenant (league). Next, when the A of D is committed, after the temple is build and including the inneranctum... this is when this Beast sets up to confirm (streghten) the covenant and in the process call himself messiah.

The "league" is made first, then the building of the temple, and then sacrifices begin and continue until the middle of Daniel's "one week", per Dan.9:27. The placing of the abomination of desolation is what ends the sacrifices, because the AOD will be a replacement for those sacrifices. The passover sacrifices the orthodox Jews of the Land of Israel and Temple Mount Faithful movement have been doing the past few years on a hill overlooking the temple mount are not those sacrifices of Daniel. Easy to know that because there's been no "league" associated with them like the Daniel prophecy requires.

Some Islamic clerics today recognize the history of Israel's temple on the temple mount. That's just something that doesn't make the nightly news. There's been proposals for a number of years now to allow the Jews to build their temple on the temple mount in an area that will not conflict with the Islamic Dome of The Rock.

God's Word will comes to pass as written. It's only a matter of time when all the required parameters of the prophecy fall in place. We may look and not see all the prophetic requirements coming to pass yet, but that doesn't mean they won't happen in time. Afterall, look how the profane disbelieved Noah about the flood.

The Daily sacrifice merely requires an Altar not the Temple. That does not mean the Jews will not want the Temple, just it is not an absolute necessity.

That is a completely independent idea apart from the Daniel prophecy. You're speculating outside the required parameters of fulfillment. The required prophetic parameters are not only in the Book of Daniel. They're also in NT Scripture like Matt.24:15, 2 Thess.2:3-4, and Rev.11:1-2.

I do not see where you are going by claiming I do not include the next verse as it claims it is sealed untl the time of the end... It is the time of the end.

I didn't say anything about looking at the next verse past Dan.12:11. I pointed you specifically back to the Dan.12:4-8 verses about the question in v.6 & v.8 in relation to that Dan.12:11 verse. So what's your problem with that? Why are you not willing to look at that?

Your explanation on why the Jews mourn differs from mine. I feel they mourn BECAUSE they finally understand Jesus is Lord and mour for all the wasted past they spent without knowing him.

It's not my explanation, it's what is written...

Zech 12:9-14
9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon Me Whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;
13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;
14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.
(KJV)

Luke 23:27-30
27 And there followed Him a great company of people, and of women, which also bewailed and lamented Him.
28 But Jesus turning unto them said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for Me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, 'Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.'
30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, 'Fall on us'; and to the hills, 'Cover us.'"
(KJV)

Where else is that idea written of the deceived in Jerusalem saying to the mountains, "Fall on us", and to the hills, "Cover us"?

Rev 6:14-16
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him That sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb":
(KJV)

The idea is shame in knowing they fell away when Christ appears. That's why they will seek to hide in shame from Christ then, and want the mountains of hills to hide their shame. That's what that mourning of Zech.12 will be about.

It's easy to not become part of that group of deceived Jews that will do that when Jesus appears. Simply refuse to bow to the coming false messiah prepared to come to sit in the temple in Jerusalem just prior to Christ's coming.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Veteran wrote: " I didn't say anything about looking at the next verse past Dan.12:11. I pointed you specifically back to the Dan.12:4-8 verses about the question in v.6 & v.8 in relation to that Dan.12:11 verse. So what's your problem with that? Why are you not willing to look at that? "

My fault Vet, when I said next I did not mean Daniel 12:!2 but rather, the next verse you gave which was Dan 12:4 ....and with that, I still see no problem validating my stand. And it was what I referred to.

And the Jews mourn because they participated in Jesus the Christ's crucifiction. And they mourn for thier past fathers and mothers who died not never understanding Jesus is Lord and Saviour.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Veteran wrote: " I didn't say anything about looking at the next verse past Dan.12:11. I pointed you specifically back to the Dan.12:4-8 verses about the question in v.6 & v.8 in relation to that Dan.12:11 verse. So what's your problem with that? Why are you not willing to look at that? "

My fault Vet, when I said next I did not mean Daniel 12:!2 but rather, the next verse you gave which was Dan 12:4 ....and with that, I still see no problem validating my stand. And it was what I referred to.

And the Jews mourn because they participated in Jesus the Christ's crucifiction. And they mourn for thier past fathers and mothers who died not never understanding Jesus is Lord and Saviour.

I do see a problem, because the only way your stand could be validated is to remove... the statements in Dan.12:4, 6, and 8 about the end. Being selective with the Scripture like that is not a sign of staying in God's Word, but a sign of wanting to believe something else, most often a doctrine of men.

Zech.12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon Me Whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

How can you say they mourn for their ancestors with that, when it's specifically about mourning for Christ? The rest of the verses there are to show specifically what families left in Jerusalem will do that mourning for Christ, and not only they but the land too.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Hi Vet, looks like we are at it again... agreeing one time ,arguing another.. well, at least we keep trying.

Veteran Wrote: " I do see a problem, because the only way your stand could be validated is to remove... the statements in Dan.12:4, 6, and 8 about the end. Being selective with the Scripture like that is not a sign of staying in God's Word, but a sign of wanting to believe something else, most often a doctrine of men. "
I see no error in my understanding and no shred of conflict due to Dan 12:4, 6 and 8 Do you consider all the seals opened at the same time? I do not. The scroll is rolled/sealed rolled/sealed rolled/sealed rolled/sealed...etc...

How can you say they mourn for their ancestors with that, when it's specifically about mourning for Christ? The rest of the verses there are to show specifically what families left in Jerusalem will do that mourning for Christ, and not only they but the land too.
Ok... this is not going to be easy..i do not have the words to express it correctly....the reasoning is because their ancestors denied Jesus and in doing so they are comitting inter-cessory mourning.. i realize that is kind of lame...but i will reflect and see if i can come up with a better way of expressing my feelings over this..notice i did not say thoughts. Best I can do at this time Vet and time and consideration could prove my "feelings" wrong here. God Bless You Vet

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Hi Vet, looks like we are at it again... agreeing one time ,arguing another.. well, at least we keep trying.

Veteran Wrote: " I do see a problem, because the only way your stand could be validated is to remove... the statements in Dan.12:4, 6, and 8 about the end. Being selective with the Scripture like that is not a sign of staying in God's Word, but a sign of wanting to believe something else, most often a doctrine of men. "
I see no error in my understanding and no shred of conflict due to Dan 12:4, 6 and 8 Do you consider all the seals opened at the same time? I do not. The scroll is rolled/sealed rolled/sealed rolled/sealed rolled/sealed...etc...

The way you're interpreting the Dan.12:11 verse does cause a direct conflict with the order of events in the rest of Daniel about the end of sacrifices and setting up of the abomination of desolation. So it's not just only... about your disconnect of Dan.12:11 from the subject of Dan.12:6-8 dealing with the 'question' of what shall be the finish of the time, times, and an half.

Ok... this is not going to be easy..i do not have the words to express it correctly....the reasoning is because their ancestors denied Jesus and in doing so they are comitting inter-cessory mourning.. i realize that is kind of lame...but i will reflect and see if i can come up with a better way of expressing my feelings over this..notice i did not say thoughts. Best I can do at this time Vet and time and consideration could prove my "feelings" wrong here. God Bless You Vet

I well understood your speculation on why they would mourn for their ancestors back to the time of Christ's crucifixion; that's not the point of that Zech.12 Scripture though. And that is my specific point.

Luke 23:27-31
27 And there followed Him a great company of people, and of women, which also bewailed and lamented Him.
28 But Jesus turning unto them said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for Me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, 'Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.'"
30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, 'Fall on us'; and to the hills, 'Cover us.'
31 For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?
(KJV)

Our Lord Jesus used the "blessed are the barren" metaphor He gave back in Isaiah 54 when He was bearing His cross to be crucified. He said that specifically to those Jews in Jerusalem that wept for Him.

The "blessed are the barren" is a specific metaphor involving spiritual harlotry, and it is specific to the end time events in Jerusalem when the false messiah comes playing God there. That's why that wishing of the mountains to fall on them, and the hills to "Cover us" is llinked with that metaphor. It's tied to the 6th Seal event of Revelation 6.

That's why our Lord Jesus told those to not weep for Him, but to weep for theirselves AND... for their children, which means the last generation at the end, which is when that "blessed are the barren" metaphor applies.

The full meaning is that those at Jerusalem that will have fallen away to bow to the coming false messiah with thinking he is The True Messiah will be saying that "blessed are the barren..." about those who did NOT fall away in false worship. They will do that AFTER... Christ comes to reveal Himself to them, and then they will appear in shame and then know how they messed up, and will want the mountains to fall on them, and for the hills to cover them, an expression for that shame. That is what the Zech.12:9-14 event is, their mourning for Christ in shame.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Veteran posted: " 28 But Jesus turning unto them said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for Me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children. "

That is scripture I wish was not in God's Word. But, it is there and I hope it has more reasoning behind it than I possess currently.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
It doesn't only apply to those of God's people that will be deceived in Jerusalem, but also to Christian brethren that will be deceived by the coming false messiah. It's going to be a world-wide deception, not just in Jerusalem.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Heres my outline:
Abomination of Desolation mid point
Cornerstone set l Armageddon
...........Daily Sacrifice ........* l-----------------7 years----------of----------l l------the-------Tribulation-----------------------l
l---1010 days maximum----l..............*( 30 days).................................l--- Jews kick False-messiah out of Israel
l-----------------------------2300 days------------------------------------------------------l Temple Cleansed
.............................................l----------two witnesses 1,260 days--------l l--- Witnesses ascend to heaven
...............................................l---Gentiles trod Courtyard--1,260 days---l

* Notice Jews kick both False messian and Gentiles out a same time. And for the same reason... because they recognize he is false. Veteran, the way your outline is allot of things must transpire on the exact same day.
My outline is staggered - should be, and can be.

When the cornerstone is set the Gentiles are not yet trodding the courtyard... but in just a couple days they begin to as this is a noteable time in history and the Christians know this. However, this time couldd begin BEFORE the corner stone is set because it is known 30 days ahead of time that this will be done. Of course, this would mean most likely the false-messiah would be the ones making the Christians leave just before he commits the Abonination of Desolation. Either way..it is still valid...as I see it.

Also, does anone have any idea WHO will deliver the mortal wound tto the Beast?

Does anyone have an idea WHO will baptise the 144,000? Maybe they don't need baptised but...

Endtime

Oct 18, 2012
I presented Terry a flow chart of the 70 weeks prophecy given Daniel to show the timeline. I think others here might find it as a good tool to weigh the prophecy with, so here it is, and I hope this won't be counted as a double post.

................|-------------------- DANIEL'S "ONE WEEK" ----------------|
|"league"-|-temple built/sacrifices--| MID POINT|----tribulation-----|
...............|--220 days-|-1040 days| end sacfr.--|-two witnesses->||<Christ's 2nd coming
...............|-------1260 days---------| Abom.set---|---1260 days-----|--30 days--------|-45 days|
...............|--------1st half------------|league brk.-|-time, times, half-|-cleansing-------|-blessing|
.................................|----------2300 days of Dan.8:14--------------|
..............|-------------------2520 days total------------------------------|
.................................................................................................>||< Armageddon
.................................................................................................>||< God's Cup of Wrath
.................................................................................................>||< "last trump"
.................................................................................................>||< "day of the Lord"
.................................................................................................>||< "caught up"
.................................................................................................>||< resurrection
.................................................................................................>||< 7th Trumpet, 7th Seal, 7th Vial

All based on Darby and Scofield propaganda. They were disqualified because of their love for money and lies as are their messengers.

The seventieth week was started by Christ and will be finished by His two witnesses. You will know when their ministry begins when the rain moister and weather is gone from the earth. Then your eye opening suffering begins along with the rest of those who dwell on earth without faith. Because you found no joy in the truth.

Revelation 11
1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood , saying , Rise , and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein .
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses,and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed .
6 These have power to shut heaven,that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood,and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will .
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them,and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified .
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry , and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Matthew 11
7 As they departed, Jesus began to say to the multitudes concerning John: "What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken by the wind?

A nation of Jews who deny Christ have nothing in prophecy except the prophecy spoken by Saint John concerning these antichrists.

1 John 2
23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
24 Therefore let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father.

If you don't let it abide in you then you don't have the father or the son either.

1 John 2
22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Veteran, you posted time-line was not of your research but rather originated from someone else as a base? Don't get me wrong, it does not mean just becasue someone else wrote it that it must be flawed.

When I began the time-line calendar I did not rely on another for the facts I presented. None of the theologians I researched arrived at an earlier time than the setting of the corne3rstone to begin their calendar. Try as I might, their pieces just never fit together. So, I followed no doctrine of man, although I did not discount them if I considered them accurate. Remamber I am human, so I am prone to err, which is why I am here to learn of other perspectives.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
All based on Darby and Scofield propaganda. They were disqualified because of their love for money and lies as are their messengers.

that's your opinion only, and the chart I offerred is not from Darby nor Scofield. I do not adhere to pretribulationalsim. It's my own chart timeline based on the events given in Daniel, Revelation, Matt.24, Mark 13, 1 Cor.15, 1 Thess.4 & 5, Ezekiel, etc.

The seventieth week was started by Christ and will be finished by His two witnesses. You will know when their ministry begins when the rain moister and weather is gone from the earth. Then your eye opening suffering begins along with the rest of those who dwell on earth without faith. Because you found no joy in the truth.

That's a falsehood from SDA teaching. Daniel's 70th week has never been accounted for yet. Only 69 weeks of the prophecy have been completed. The rest of those statements are pretty much, nuts with taking Scripture out of context.

Veteran, you posted time-line was not of your research but rather originated from someone else as a base? Don't get me wrong, it does not mean just becasue someone else wrote it that it must be flawed.

No, it's my own chart that I only created here 'during' our discussion on Daniel on this forum. I can cover every point of it according to the written Scripture.

My chart can't be compared with charts those of the Pre-trib school like Darby, LaHaye, etc. would make, because all one need do is notice where I charted the time of our Lord Jesus' return, i.e., AFTER the tribulation. Just so happens, that's the time our Lord Jesus declared for His coming per Matt.24 and Mark 13, and it's also shown with other events He and His Apostles linked it to, and as also Daniel was shown.

Nor can my chart be compared with those on a Pre-Wrath position or Preterist position, because once again, it adhere's strictly to the timing Christ revealed His return and gathering of His Church on earth, which is as I said before, AFTER the tribulation. Christ's coming is a post-tribulational coming, and it's also the same time point of God's wrath upon the wicked and the battle of Armageddon, and the "as a thief" timing, and the "day of the Lord" timing, etc., all points I listed there with the time of our Lord Jesus' second coming to end the tribulation time.

Thusly, those here trying to discredit that chart have YET BEEN ABLE to do so here. And the fact that someone would from the start try to discredit it without even weighing the events listed shows what? It shows some come here to bear 'false witness'.

So if you, or anyone else wants to TRY and discredit that chart I created, then the requirement is it MUST be backed in The Scriptures, and not by men's traditions pushed in the various seminaries, nor by simple personal opinion.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Well, after seeing Reed like a Rod's writings I figured as much, but to clarify I asked you.

Reed like a Rod wrote: " I can only ask God and hope for the spirit that Son Of Man had "
And that sure shows his aptitude. Seriously, I do not beilieve he read what SoM has written and he certainly has not tested it.

Though our outlines differ... yopou believe yours is right and can back it with scripture... I believe mine is right and I can back it with scripture and so it is of great ppossibility one of us is correct, This means becasue we both understand each other's idea,,, whichever way we goes... we both will be ready...and that is a good thing.

Do you have the Daily Sacrifice starting 220 days after the setting of the cornerstone? It appears you do.
So accuracy can be understood either when the Daily Sacrifice begins or the setting of the Cornerstone.