Israeli attack on civilians should be condemned by all believers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your genuine compassion is far removed from what the other posts. Your compassion encompasses all involved. Theirs do not.

If you read the whole of their screeds regarding the October 7 terror attack by HAMAS against Israel, you will see a complete disregard for and no compassion afforded to, Israel.

In one thread they even go so far as to imply Israel deserves this.

No Christian does that.
Defending HAMAS is Demonic All Day.

And Hell is waiting. Because he earned it.
I wish Israel would release the videos of what happened.. I think alot of minds would change. I know the media people who actually saw the videos were horrified.. they understand clearly why..

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you defend Israel when INNOCENT helpless civilians were attacked by COWARDS?

The Israeli Military are cowards? That's not what I've heard.

Maybe some of those civilians shouldnt have been in the hospital that hamas took over because they figured it wouldnt be attacked? It's called war and it's never pretty. Maybe Hamas bit off more than they can chew?

In every war ever fought I tink, there has been brutality to the civilians by individual soldiers. It's...just something they do. Take the women and kill the men. I havent heard about the Israeli military being brutal. I've heard lots of stories about Hamas men have been very brutal to civilians. So which one is it?

I havent ever heard anything bad about the Israeli Military.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Israeli Military are cowards? That's not what I've heard.

Maybe some of those civilians shouldnt have been in the hospital that hamas took over because they figured it wouldnt be attacked? It's called war and it's never pretty. Maybe Hamas bit off more than they can chew?

In every war ever fought I tink, there has been brutality to the civilians by individual soldiers. It's...just something they do. Take the women and kill the men. I havent heard about the Israeli military being brutal. I've heard lots of stories about Hamas men have been very brutal to civilians. So which one is it?

I havent ever heard anything bad about the Israeli Military.
I think you misunderstood me.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THEY WERE ATTACKED.

If the United states was attacked by Mexico. And the people of mexico paraded in the streets because of all the american woman and children who were raped and murdered.

Then I would expect the US to put them out.. The civilians are not innocent.. If they did not agree with what their leaders did. they could have gotten out

In an interview with News Nation, Ra’anan said that when a group of hostages was brought into a Gaza hospital, Palestinian nurses cheered.

She shared that after being kidnapped, they were marched into Gaza with their hands zip-tied behind their backs and taken to a hospital.

She told News Nation, “The minute we came in, all the nurses were standing there and going like this (ululating with their lips.)”

“They [the nurses] were all so happy that they [the terrorists] came back with prey, with Israeli Jewish prey.”

Much love!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In an interview with News Nation, Ra’anan said that when a group of hostages was brought into a Gaza hospital, Palestinian nurses cheered.

She shared that after being kidnapped, they were marched into Gaza with their hands zip-tied behind their backs and taken to a hospital.

She told News Nation, “The minute we came in, all the nurses were standing there and going like this (ululating with their lips.)”

“They [the nurses] were all so happy that they [the terrorists] came back with prey, with Israeli Jewish prey.”

Much love!
Yes, There are many stories like this

to say they are innocent is to reject what they did after.,

Reactions: Jack

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry,, One person being attacked is not the same as a nation.

Sorry,

But if a nations rapes and murders my women and children by attacking my nation. I have every right to do whatever I do to make sure this does not happen again.

That's a good point. We all are responsible for our own Family first. Be ye all led by the Spirit. Me too. I think the best thing that we all can do as christian Brothers & Sisters to help the situation is to pray and fast for Israel and all of the civilians and displaced and all the people who are not the people of war. That the damage be mitigated upon the free & innocent population which resides in the war zone. That their damage be lessened so that as many people do not die accidently in sin. Because if people die in their sins they are lost to the Lord. My heart goes out to those people. Fathers killed in front of the family. The wife and daughters raped and then set walking with a broken spirit, nowhere to go. That's terrible. (That's why the fast and not just prayers)

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet we hear tales of small children shot and families and medical staff and etc etc etc. The time is long past to buy the propaganda that Israel has conducted itself in a godly way.

Hear from who? People who hate Israel to begin with? Those same people didn't make a peep when Israeli civilians were massacred and raped. Have you actually read what Israel does to mitigate civilian casualties? They will drop fliers and send texts warning where they are about to bomb (at the expense of also tipping off the bad guys). They will drop dumb bombs filled with nothing but concreate to limit the blast radius, among other things. Yet, they are always held to impossible standards that no one else is.

Do not compare anything God did in the far past when Israel was His believing people with today, period. Today the unbelievers are not just surrounding nations or peoples but the nation of Israel itself. They have no special treatment from God, other than to allow them to go through the tribulation to finally repent.

My point had nothing to do with the modern state of Israel. You said it was ungodly to kill civilians, and yet God commandended the Israelites to do just that. So, how is it ungodly?

Reactions: marks

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THEY WERE ATTACKED.

If the United states was attacked by Mexico. And the people of mexico paraded in the streets because of all the american woman and children who were raped and murdered.

Then I would expect the US to put them out.. The civilians are not innocent.. If they did not agree with what their leaders did. they could have gotten out
The Israel haters would be applauding the rapists!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
sorry,, One person being attacked is not the same as a nation.
That doesn't justify mass murder and terrorism.
Sorry,

But if a nations rapes and murders my women and children by attacking my nation. I have every right to do whatever I do to make sure this does not happen again.
A lot of that was filtered news. Who really did what is lost in the fog of war. There are stories of what happens to men and women hostages in Israeli jails as well. Horrific stories. None of that justifies the terrorism you seek to defend.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, that's FACT. Check out Wiki! It even names the COWARDS who attacked Israel.
Lots of crimes on both sides and lots of things each tries to blame the other for. We will disagree on the goodness of the mass murders going on. What you can do is make a bible case for them if you can.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of that was filtered news. Who really did what is lost in the fog of war.
I call BS on this. There is much documented about the atrocities Hamas people inflicted on Israelis.

Whitewashing terrorists and vilifying non-terrorists.

No good!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hear from who?
From more than one side.
Many people die after fleeing as told. It was a con job.
My point had nothing to do with the modern state of Israel.
If you are trying to associate it with the Israel of God long ago, that connects things. Be clear
You said it was ungodly to kill civilians, and yet God commandended the Israelites to do just that. So, how is it ungodly?
It is ungodly for UNGODLY UNBELIEVERS like Israel to mass murder folks. What God did or had His believers do long ago is not relevant.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I call BS on this. There is much documented about the atrocities Hamas people inflicted on Israelis.

Whitewashing terrorists and vilifying non-terrorists.

No good!
Too bad, who cares what you choose to believe? I choose to not believe known liars and mass murderers. Period.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally, I think we should keep in mind that, the US is hurting Putin in Ukraine. How much more will Putin take from our Government? The Russians are all cozy with China now. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if they attacked us soon. Maybe to make us divide the resources for war and make them busier over here to give them an edge in Ukraine?

Or we could have another Civil War erupt in Texas, easily. Texas said No! (and Rightly so). Now they have wildfires all over the place. I've heard the talk that they think it may be directed enegy weapons (DEW) from the US Military as punishment for not opening the border. We may be closer to a civil war than you think.

Then it would be your wife and daughters being brutalized. We all better be ready! Security falls onto the Man's job description. Wife wont let you let you have a gun? She controls the house. That's fine. During peace time. When shtf the wife will quickly relinquish the reins of control back to the husband and say ok honey, Protect us. And you better be able to do it. No matter what she said before. Be ready. Have an ace in the hole. Or two.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you defend Israel when INNOCENT helpless civilians were attacked by COWARDS?

You said it back on page 1.

I think you misunderstood me.

So what did I misunderstand?

You wer talking about when innocent helpless civilians were attacked by "cowards", so the implication is that, the Israeli Military, right? If not, who attacked who?

Status
Not open for further replies.