Poll: Best age for first tattoo?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Poll: Best age for first tattoo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Moderation is fine but...as always, humans have to take it further than is called for. JMHO :) Not to mention that piercings and tattoos become very addicting to many.
Yes; I guess that a lot of Christian men and women would regard a simple, Bible verse or phrase tattoo or Christian fish sign <>< tattoo on a wrist, for instance, as a fairly moderate thing to do, anyway.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
It’s my moms I’m worried about.

FYI, it's actually what many seniors do now; I saw this report in Huffington Post:

' "...Most of my clients are in the older bracket," Gallo-Kohlas told The Huffington Post. "We see a lot of women in their sixties and seventies getting their first tattoos." Gallo-Kohlas recalls a woman in her sixties who got a tattoo because everyone in the golf clique at her gated community had one. It seemed like the thing to do in order to fit in.'
Many Women Get Tattoos Post 50 ? And Don't Regret It Later huffington post

I don't buy the doing it to 'fit in' aspect, though.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FYI, it's actually what many seniors do now; I saw this report in Huffington Post:

' "...Most of my clients are in the older bracket," Gallo-Kohlas told The Huffington Post. "We see a lot of women in their sixties and seventies getting their first tattoos." Gallo-Kohlas recalls a woman in her sixties who got a tattoo because everyone in the golf clique at her gated community had one. It seemed like the thing to do in order to fit in.'
Many Women Get Tattoos Post 50 ? And Don't Regret It Later huffington post

I don't buy the doing it to 'fit in' aspect, though.
Clients?

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
tiny-cross-feminine-tattoo-on-wrist.jpg
tattoostime dot com

@GodsGrace [Godsgrace]Yes,,, that would be pretty. Even a bit larger.[/quote]

Yes, it's a placement that is increasingly widespread, isn't it?