Should I use someone’s preferred pronouns if it is not their gender?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All you do is sidestepping questions.

How may I put you on ignore? This is the 3rd and the last time I have asked. Do your job as a staff member.
Look we posted in the last 3 or 4 posts exactly HOW to do that.
Do you have us ALL on ignore and you don't know it?

Reactions: Taken

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God bless you.

I cannot tell you what to do in your conscience. For the sake of communication, I would. Otherwise, I would quit this job.
So I should quite my job because people want me to call them something they are not?

Its ok for them to harrass me, but not me them??

Reactions: MA2444

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look we posted in the last 3 or 4 posts exactly HOW to do that.
Do you have us ALL on ignore and you don't know it?

He has repeatedly asked and repeatedly been told by members, staff and administrators how to put a member on ignore.

Aside from that, He apparently has not figured out no one makes him read or respond to anyone.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I should quite my job because people want me to call them something they are not?

Its ok for them to harrass me, but not me them??
Gee, maybe you can tell him that all he has to do is click on the users name he wants to ignore and click ignore. because he doesn't seem to be responding to anyone else. Maybe he has us all on ignore?
Or maybe it's a bot.
IDK
Thank you
Hugs

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Always

Oct 23, 2023
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you not contradicting yourself?

Mark 2:17
On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”
No!, and the scripture you posted backs me up, these people are confused you cannot address confusion with confused language, you would be encouraging it, you must speak truth " you are the gender you were born" and then with love show them scripturally their error, they will either receive it or reject it.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not all trans are gay.
My brotherinlaw still has girlfriends even though he believes he is a woman.
So I asked him if he being a she is now attracted to men, he said no.
Which leads me to wonder if he being a she is now considered a lesbian.

You see how confusing this is?
This doesn't come from God.
And we should not encourage it. But it is not our job to condemn them.
The world will either accept them or reject them. We are not of the world.
And all judgment is in God's hands
Hugs

Learn something new everyday. Ok so not all trans are gay but they might be lesbians...which is gay, so we're playing their game again?

It's hard for me not to lump all gays together. I mean, sexual immorality comes in many forms, right? I'm done trying to understand their acronyms gtqzb or whatever and they keep adding to it. But it's likely the same evil spirit across the board and that's easy to remember.

I don't judge them or condemn them. They're just sinners like we all were. I've committed adultery, but I have repented of it.

They didn't really take God's rainbow, did you know that?
God's rainbow is seven colors and the gay rainbow is inly 6 colors!

Reactions: Ziggy

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
They didn't really take God's rainbow, did you know that?
God's rainbow is seven colors and the gay rainbow is inly 6 colors!
I didn't know that.

I have to wonder what God thinks of constantly being reminded by sinners who don't believe in him that he promised not to destroy the earth with water...

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See? that sounds like a bot.

Question for you:

Is AI taking over the world chat forums?
Makes you wonder all the OPS he opens up every day that turn out just like this

He asks questions. then we we respond to him, it is like he does not have to answer anything..

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Makes you wonder all the OPS he opens up every day that turn out just like this

He asks questions. then we we respond to him, it is like he does not have to answer anything..

That's right. Something happened to the forums online all over the place. About a year or two ago all these forums were nice places to come and chat with like minded Christians, and sometimes a question of help or prayer. A real nice atmosphere and then it changed and now there are a zillion gay threads and zillions of mental disorders in people where they ask for special treatment, and they got it in the name of friendly Christian love.

Now the forums are a mess. Many of their posts center on acceptance of the gays and most people want to be accomadating and polite to people but over time it seems like the real Christians are catching on to their tricks. Sometimes they sound robotic, or scripted. People don't talk like Tony talks! I do not understand that man. Christains must learn discernment, and how to say no that's not right good enough for them. They want agreement, acceptance and trust from the church. Which we must steadfastly refuse of them unless they truly repent.

How could any Christian make a post that says, is being homosexual a sin. Welll I used to think so but maybe it's not a sin, discuss!

That is lie on the face of it. I miss the old forums!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right. Something happened to the forums online all over the place. About a year or two ago all these forums were nice places to come and chat with like minded Christians, and sometimes a question of help or prayer. A real nice atmosphere and then it changed and now there are a zillion gay threads and zillions of mental disorders in people where they ask for special treatment, and they got it in the name of friendly Christian love.

Now the forums are a mess. Many of their posts center on acceptance of the gays and most people want to be accomadating and polite to people but over time it seems like the real Christians are catching on to their tricks. Sometimes they sound robotic, or scripted. People don't talk like Tony talks! I do not understand that man. Christains must learn discernment, and how to say no that's not right good enough for them. They want agreement, acceptance and trust from the church. Which we must steadfastly refuse of them unless they truly repent.

How could any Christian make a post that says, is being homosexual a sin. Welll I used to think so but maybe it's not a sin, discuss!

That is lie on the face of it. I miss the old forums!
I hear ya