"SOME" HS Students know......

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So simple but so much Light amidst so much blindness. We see it, hear and appreciate it because most of us here on this forum in some measure really know God, but what about out there? Help us all dear Lord!

Last edited:
Reactions: Willie T and Helen

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are not just following noise-makers who want to be politicians.

I find this to be So profound in our world today, I saw it last night and it brought Tears to my eye's!!!!!!!!!! The department of Education was established to see that most people could read, and in doing so they would be able to read their Bible's, and then Govern themselves according to God's word! Now we have the Department of re-Education that has, as these young people have on their sign's, expressed that God is not welcome in our school's, work place's, God is not welcome in any public Affair. Praise God for the subtle expression's of these young People.
We need more young people, and people in general to rally against Anti-Faith right's!!!!!!!!! which should be a crime, just as any other Hate crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Willie T and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Agree.
People 'seemed' shocked when there are shooting or violence in schools and universities...yet they do not connect the dots between kicking God out of everything, and the violence which is happening. :( .

Reactions: Willie T and Truth