Something to think about

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saints,

Something to think about. And be courageous.

Yes, it’s very scary what we see happening now, and we know it’s going to get far worse. And the saints are far ahead of the curve and filled with the knowledge of the word of God, Jesus Christ and know what is to come. (You should be anyway)

1) Don’t fret the horrors you already see happening, and what you know is going to happen. Jesus said that when we see all these things beginning to happen,

Luke 21:28 "But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

2) Over the next few years, continuing to get worse (but before the mark of the beast mandate) people will start fretting big time. You will be able to explain to them, and tell them why the horrors are coming upon the earth due to the people's rejection of God's Son, Jesus Christ, and how to repent. But this counsel is only good up until the mark of the beast implementation. After that (the last 3½ years) different counsel will need to be heeded.

3) So you should be warning everybody at every opportunity, i.e. Preach the gospel to every living creature....

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet so many "churches" are silent concerning the very near return of Jesus.WHY??
Cause they too busy enjoying the things of the world , cares and pleasures in life , which have choked the word . They are unable , therefore ,
to truly see the signs of the times .
For the COMING OF THE LORD DOES DRAW NIGH INDEED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saints,

Yes, it’s very scary what we see happening now, and we know it’s going to get far worse. And the saints are far ahead of the curve and filled with the knowledge of the word of God, Jesus Christ and know what is to come. (You should be anyway)

1) Don’t fret the horrors you already see happening, and what you know is going to happen. Jesus said that when we see all these things beginning to happen,

Luke 21:28 "But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

2) Over the next few years, continuing to get worse (but before the mark of the beast mandate) people will start fretting big time. You will be able to explain to them, and tell them why the horrors are coming upon the earth due to the people's rejection of God's Son, Jesus Christ, and how to repent. But this counsel is only good up until the mark of the beast implementation. After that (the last 3½ years) different counsel will need to be heeded.

3) So you should be warning everybody at every opportunity, i.e. Preach the gospel to every living creature....
Things are only gonna get worse and worse as time goes on . All we can do is point to the biblical Christ , remind all of the pure
sound doctrine . Point to the glorious LORD and as paul once wrote , THEREFORE KNOWING THE TERROR of the LORD we PERSAUDE MEN .
YEP . COME TO JESUS O WORLD and DO SO quickly whiles there be time to do so .
Be prepared to be hated in this world and even by most who sit in sold out churches who no longer follow
the biblical Christ nor the writings of the true apostels , but take heed unto another jesus and men of today who have twisted
doctrine unto their own destruction . We must stay the course in JESUS and let none look to the right or to the left .
Stay DUG IN DEEP in those bibles and be exhorting one another daily and so much the more AS WE SEE THE DAY APPROACHING .

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel 3:18 I
17 “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel. Whenever you hear a word from My mouth, give them a warning from Me. 18 If I say to the wicked man, ‘You will surely die,’ but you do not warn him or speak out to warn him from his wicked way to save his life, that wicked man will die in his iniquity, and """I will hold you responsible for him"""

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel 3:18 I
17 “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel. Whenever you hear a word from My mouth, give them a warning from Me. 18 If I say to the wicked man, ‘You will surely die,’ but you do not warn him or speak out to warn him from his wicked way to save his life, that wicked man will die in his iniquity, and """I will hold you responsible for him"""
I am free from the blood of all men , said paul , for i have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God .
Paul knew this as well sister .

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saints,

I don't find things that I've been anticipating all my life to be "scary", but just more risk. I held a job that had potential risks to life and limb for 25 years, 2 terrorist attacks, blizzards, power outages, hurricanes and floods. Some things you get used to when you've always been protected from serious injury.
I've been warning people in person and through the rise of social media, of imminent judgement and Christ's return for over 25 years, but in my experience people are unwilling to believe, even after such terrible events as the attacks of 9/11/01, hurricanes like Katrina and Sandy, and even now with worldwide concurrent disasters. Whether secular or religious, most people turn a blind eye to any possibility of judgment and refuse to recognize their complicity in the fall of our society to ever increasing depravity (even if their participation is limited to private behaviors or simple silence in the face of rampant iniquity.)

Reactions: amadeus and marks

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Things are only gonna get worse and worse as time goes on . All we can do is point to the biblical Christ , remind all of the pure
sound doctrine . Point to the glorious LORD and as paul once wrote , THEREFORE KNOWING THE TERROR of the LORD we PERSAUDE MEN .
YEP . COME TO JESUS O WORLD and DO SO quickly whiles there be time to do so .
Be prepared to be hated in this world and even by most who sit in sold out churches who no longer follow
the biblical Christ nor the writings of the true apostels , but take heed unto another jesus and men of today who have twisted
doctrine unto their own destruction . We must stay the course in JESUS and let none look to the right or to the left .
Stay DUG IN DEEP in those bibles and be exhorting one another daily and so much the more AS WE SEE THE DAY APPROACHING .
Oh the wonderous and glorious Biblical Lord Jesus be praised. Let us stay grounded in our KJV Bibles.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh the wonderous and glorious Biblical Lord Jesus be praised. Let us stay grounded in our KJV Bibles.
I bet my sister answers this question . ME THINKS FOLKS NEED TO GET BACK IN THAT BIBLE , but what says you .........
I bet sister answers this one . FOLKS NEED TO GET INTO THAT BIBLE and DO SO FAST . MEN are failing us and leading us
to a false light hope and love , false unity , false we are one , all based on feelings , NOT TRUTH .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't find things that I've been anticipating all my life to be "scary", but just more risk. I held a job that had potential risks to life and limb for 25 years, 2 terrorist attacks, blizzards, power outages, hurricanes and floods. Some things you get used to when you've always been protected from serious injury.
I've been warning people in person and through the rise of social media, of imminent judgement and Christ's return for over 25 years, but in my experience people are unwilling to believe, even after such terrible events as the attacks of 9/11/01, hurricanes like Katrina and Sandy, and even now with worldwide concurrent disasters. Whether secular or religious, most people turn a blind eye to any possibility of judgment and refuse to recognize their complicity in the fall of our society to ever increasing depravity (even if their participation is limited to private behaviors or simple silence in the face of rampant iniquity.)
Exactly!

We are always "at risk", if that's the lens we want to use to look at our lives. Or just the lens we are used to. Catastrophe of any kind can strike at any moment, we have no idea! Sudden illness, death, loss of loved one, earthquake, tornado, the fall of Venezuela wasn't the end of the age, or Zimbabwe, or what's happened in the Sudan the past couple of decades. So many places.

But like you, I've come to see how God has preserved me from all sorts of harm, and provided for me in all sorts of circumstances. The issues isn't in, what risk is there in this world, to me the issue is, How well does God preserve me?

One that comes to mind, I watched a chainsaw I was using fly out of control, literally, arcing over my head, the center of the chain landing on the center of my forearm, watching that spinning chain come to a stop as it touched my skin. Life would have changed very much! But it wasn't God's plan, for me, at that time. He's in control of me. The marxists are controlling the country, but God is controlling my life.

Much love!

Reactions: Mantis

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly!

We are always "at risk", if that's the lens we want to use to look at our lives. Or just the lens we are used to. Catastrophe of any kind can strike at any moment, we have no idea! Sudden illness, death, loss of loved one, earthquake, tornado, the fall of Venezuela wasn't the end of the age, or Zimbabwe, or what's happened in the Sudan the past couple of decades. So many places.

But like you, I've come to see how God has preserved me from all sorts of harm, and provided for me in all sorts of circumstances. The issues isn't in, what risk is there in this world, to me the issue is, How well does God preserve me?

One that comes to mind, I watched a chainsaw I was using fly out of control, literally, arcing over my head, the center of the chain landing on the center of my forearm, watching that spinning chain come to a stop as it touched my skin. Life would have changed very much! But it wasn't God's plan, for me, at that time. He's in control of me. The marxists are controlling the country, but God is controlling my life.

Much love!
Just a word of advice , The COMING OF THE LORD DOES INDEED DRAW NIGH .
Be watching and be ready . And do all to point folks to JESUS CHRIST . Let the glorious LORD be praised .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
A little time before Christ's return, ... Daniel 12

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time -Matthew 24:v.14 to 25- : and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

11 - And from the time that the...the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. - 1.290 days - 2nd half of the week 70th Dan.9:v.27

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. -magnificent, glorious, portentous, wonderful, marvelous, admirable DAY 1.335-

P.S.
Isaiah 26:v.19-21

19 ... the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.